Sibling Rivalry Ch. 02

Story Info
Stacy does the favor for Lena.
3.4k words
4.64
23.8k
14

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovewords
lovewords
309 Followers

Lena had me all dolled up in one her insanely expensive dresses that was more like a few scraps of overpriced material than anything else. I was highly uncomfortable in it along with her unimaginably high stilettos. With my hair and make-up done the effect was transformative; I had become my twin.

Granted the transformation was only physical, I had no idea how I was going to pull this off. Thoughts of why I was doing this for my ungrateful and spoiled sister rang through my mind as I stared at myself in the mirror. I literally had to tear away from my thoughts as I left to meet Mr. 'doesn't know how to take no for an answer'.

His name was Gavin. The first thought that came to mind when my eyes laid on him was that he was a blonde haired, blue eyed Adonis. I had to blink at him a couple of times to make sure that he was real. His smile showed the deepest dimples I'd seen on a man before. He was; in a word, stunning.

His sexy, intently low accent sent an electrical charge straight into my panties shocking me into a silent stupor. My nipples peaked just hearing him say hello. I found myself wondering where the hell Lena met guys like this but considering how gorgeous I now looked, it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

I should have known Lena wouldn't fill me in on the entire story though. Gavin actually turned out to be a nice guy, a really nice guy. The 'thing' he'd invited my sister to was actually a showing at an art gallery. During the event I was fuming at Lena's selfishness but I kept my mouth shut and put on the fakest smile I possessed to a bunch of strangers. I didn't speak unless I absolutely had to. Gavin didn't seem to mind which led me to conclusion that his relationship with Lena didn't have a lot to do with verbal communication. No surprise there.

When the gathering came to a close I was so relieved to have gotten through the night. Gavin ushered me out of the gallery and outside to his car and held my door open. As we drove along quietly in his car I fantasized about all of the torturous things I would love to do to my sister when I got home.

I was also trying not to breathe in the unbelievable smell of his cologne that had been seriously clouding my senses all night. Throughout the night everywhere he'd touched me on my body had ignited a spark. I was drenched in between my legs not able to remember when the last time was that I had been so turned on, not since Nicholas.

His voice pulled me out of my lust filled thoughts which startled me and caused me to jump from my skin a bit. Not catching what he'd said, I asked him to repeat himself. He obliged and the sound of his voice made my clit vibrate.

"I said you've been really quiet tonight."

"Yes, I guess I have."

"Mind telling me why?"

What bitchy thing would Lena say? Oh yes. "I'm bored." I drawled attempting to add conviction to my tone.

"If I'm such a fucking bore then why did you ditch your husband tonight to be with me?" he snapped angrily.

I mentally rolled my eyes. These guys killed me. Clearly as good looking as they were they had self-esteem issues. They always tried their damndest to please my sister while she neither cared nor appreciated it.

Still acting as Lena, I put my hands onto my temples as if I had a headache, which was not far from the truth. My head was beginning to throb from all the tension rising in the car and from how high strung my body was.

"Look, can we just not talk? I'm ready to get home."

He eyed me glaringly. "Fine."

I wasn't certain but it looked as if he had been gritting his teeth.

*****

I didn't notice where we were as Gavin drove for about a half hour and finally he pulled into a long curved driveway that was connected to a really large home. This was definitely not Lena's home.

"Where are we?" I asked him before I could think not to.

For a minute he just let his eyes rest on me then he said in a harsh voice, "The condo isn't my only place of residence Lena!"

I swallowed hard and told him that I really needed to get back home. For more than one reason.

"I know." he said. "I just want to get a drink first then I'll take you home. Can you at least allow me that?"

"Not really. Nicholas..."

"Is obviously fine or you wouldn't be here with me." he cut me off.

I frowned at the interruption and buried my back in the leather seat I sat in.

"One drink." he pleaded.

I found myself nodding and then wondering what the hell I was doing.

Gavin smiled and exited the car. He approached my side and opened the door for me. He took my hand and led me inside. All I could say about his house was, wow. He left my side for a moment to fix two drinks at the bar. He handed one to me before he gave me the tour of his home which ended at his dimly lit bedroom.

The huge bed was king sized and looked so inviting. As I stood in the door I took a sip of the drink in my hand. He came behind me and began softly kissing the back of my shoulders.

"Take it off." he whispered in my ear referring to my dress.

I moved my body away from him and felt the alcohol beginning to work its magic. It must have been strong stuff but that was good because I needed a little courage to do what I was about to. I watched Gavin move from behind me and walk over to the foot of the bed. He downed the rest of his drink.

I should have known that I lost at his little game the moment I'd let him lead me from the car into his home. Taking a very deep breath I peeled off the scraps and stood in front of him in only my panties and bra, which were nothing more than a few scraps of lace themselves.

"You are exquisite." he said watching me so intensely.

He kept his eyes on me as he unbuttoned his shirt and undid his pants. My eyes shot curiously from my shaking hands to the erection underneath his boxers.

"Come here." he said noticing where my attention was focused.

I moved to him and he roughly pulled me to the bed. We went down together and as I lay back on the bed my heart was pounding. His hands found my lace panties and he ripped them off of me and which left my wet, heated pussy uncovered. He replaced my panties with strong and thick fingers. I jumped a little at his touch.

"What's the matter Lena, don't I turn you on any longer?"

I could literally feel the anger in his stare as I looked into his eyes. His head slowly dipped and he began to trail kisses down my body, over my breasts, stomach, thighs. When his mouth found my core I nearly jumped off the bed. He grasped my thighs firmly to hold me still while he savagely tasted me. With nowhere to go and so many feelings flooding my body, I felt my eyes begin to roll into the back of my head.

"I'm going to come!" I heard myself yell loudly.

At hearing this, Gavin seemed to show me no mercy. He started to lap at me harder, faster, and making the sexiest noises while he brought me to a soul shattering climax.

My chest heaved as my back arched and as I was still feeling the effects, I felt Gavin attempting a naked entrance into my body. I stopped him just as I felt my opening being slightly parted.

"You need a condom." I panted while pushing my body away and placing my hands on his well defined chest.

"We've never used one before." he frowned as he stared down at me. The fierce glare did nothing to take away from his beauty.

"Well we will tonight." I said firmly and met his gaze squarely.

"Okay." he submitted and moved to retrieve a condom from the nightstand next to the big bed.

He moved back over me in an instant and when he entered me it was with one powerful thrust. I was not a virgin but it hurt. It really fucking hurt. I should have expected it since my one and only other time happened the night of my sister's marriage to Nicholas four years ago.

I yelled out in pain, my attempt at biting my lip to keep it subdued had failed miserably. Gavin's breathing seemed to be just as erratic as mine as he pulled back from me to look into my face, his eyes searching. I did not hide from him and a moment later he leaned down to take my mouth hungrily while pushing forward into me slowly.

This new rhythm made me ache with need and soon I forgot everything but the way he was making me feel. My nails began to dig into his back, my mouth began to move of its own will to tell him how big he was, how hard I wanted it, how fucking good he felt.

His hands seemed to be everywhere at once; in my hair, on my breasts and ass. I was so intoxicated from having him inside me. Right before he came he began to slam into me hard and harder until it seemed it was all I could do to spread my legs farther apart for him. I wanted everything he was giving to me, all of it.

When he came he collapsed on top of me growling in my ear that I was his now. Hearing that made me freeze for a second then as I remembered what the hell I was doing here with him and I just held onto him wanting to relish in the moment for as long as it lasted.

As he moved off of me I tried to sit up but found my limbs to be too heavy. He got off the bed and I got a perfect view of his glorious body as I watched him leave the room. I made the conclusion that he had entered the bathroom as I heard the toilet flush and the faucet begin to run. When he came back he turned on the light and approached me with a small towel in his hand.

He delicately placed the damp cloth between my legs. The warmth felt good and soothed my aching pussy. I was appreciative and told him so when he was done dabbing my throbbing folds. He nodded and stretched out next to me on his back. He finally asked the question but it was directed more at the ceiling than to me.

"You must be her sister."

I sighed and felt my heart working overtime again. "We're identical twins."

I turned to face him and noticed his eyes were now travelling my body from head to toe as if looking for any obvious distinctions between Lena and myself; which there were none. After my 'makeover' Lena and I looked to be one and the same.

"What's your name?"

"Stacy."

"Well Stacy, what happens next?" he said using the same tone.

"I was supposed to break up with you for her." I told him.

He scoffed and then laughed. "Obviously, but what made you fuck me instead?"

That question had me hopping off his bed and searching for my clothes. As I pulled on my bra and then reapplied the dress onto my body, I could feel his eyes on me. When I was fully dressed except for the torn panties, I felt confident enough to meet his eyes again. I simply told him that Lena didn't want to see him anymore.

I wasn't expecting to see amusement on his face as his voice had sounded angry only moments ago. He got up from the bed and walked over to what looked like a walk in closet.

"I hadn't planned on sleeping with you tonight either, of course I thought you were her." he said as he came to stand in front of me."Give this to her for me."

In his hand was a small rectangular box. I was not so green in terms of sexual relationships that I didn't know what this little gift symbolized and it angered me for some reason.

I wanted to know what all of that angry possessive male bullcrap he'd been pulling back in the car had been about if he had planned to dump my sister tonight anyway. When I asked hotly he shrugged and said that he was a man as if that was some kind of sensible answer.

He then asked what my motivation for doing what we did was. His blue eyes swept the bed we'd just lain in.

I was completely flustered but decided the truth was the only way to go. I had wanted him and so I had gone to him when he'd called. It had been wrong maybe but I didn't feel regret. He must have seen the answer on my face as he smiled at me with a knowing look in his eyes.

He reached out and pulled me close to him, closing the gap I had made. "Yeah, you're not going anywhere, not tonight!"

A sharp lip lock seconds later let me know Gavin was anything but through with me.

The second time we had sex was in the shower and it was incredible. He filled me up completely as he took me standing in the middle of the space there. With nothing but his arms holding me up, I locked my legs around his waist as he pumped his body into mine.

"My God." I gasped loudly when we'd both shattered to pieces.

I laid my now heavy head on his shoulder and he laughed at that. I lifted my head to look into his eyes and couldn't stop the grin that was spreading across my face. "I didn't mean..."

"Yes..." he said smiling arrogantly back at me. "You did."

We exited the shower after sharing a smoldering kiss. I then got dressed for the second time as dawn was breaking. I was in desperate need of sleep and was running on pure adrenaline at the moment. Gavin offered me something to eat to which I politely declined but I did take the cup of coffee he held out to me. He then drove me back to Lena's car which was parked at their usual meeting place across town.

*****

When I got to Lena's house I went in through the back door because I was basically sneaking in and I knew it. It shocked me when I walked into the kitchen and saw that Lena was up and waiting for me.

"Well..." she looked me up and down. "I guess I don't need to ask you how your evening went." she said nastily.

I fought to keep my mouth from falling. Are you kidding me?!

"Why do you care?" I snapped at her. "You told me to dump the guy for you."

"Yes Stacy..." her voice raised. "Dump him not FUCK him".

I was angry as I rushed to her and retrieved the small box from my handbag. "Here, it's from Gavin." I practically pushed the gift in her chest.

The way she looked at it stilled me. Oh. My. God.

My heart began a fast descent inside my chest stealing my breath. This was so not what I thought it was. She was in love with him. She didn't have to say it, she was my twin and I knew her about as well as I knew myself.

"You must have known that he was going to break things off with you." I picked my eyes up off the floor and forced myself to look at her. "That's why you wanted me to go and take your place. You figured I had no attachments to him and then you could go on with your happy little 'fake' life when it was all said and done!"

"Thank you!" she snapped, anger now filling her eyes. I was slightly shocked when she pushed the gift back towards me. "You should keep this, I'm sure you earned it."

I surprised myself with my next words.

"You selfish bitch. You have everything, including a husband who is crazy about you, yet you're fucking around on him! So yes, I fucked your little boy-toy. It was good and I don't regret it."

"I see I'm not the only one who lost her head over my little boy-toy." she shot back at me. "A little revenge Ms. Prissy?"

"What?" I said astounded.

"Tell me twin..." she continued. "On a scale of one to ten where do you rate Gavin? Because I give him a perfect score; from the way he devours my pussy to the way his thick cock stretches my ass!"

"I wouldn't know!" I knew I was literally yelling now. "I have nothing to compare him to." I regretted the words the moment they left my mouth.

Her eyes widened on me but she kept quiet as less than two seconds later Nicholas came into the room.

"You two are up early." he said while grabbing a cup of coffee. He glanced over at me briefly, too briefly, and I hoped he didn't notice my heaving chest which had less to do with my fight with Lena and more to do with his proximity to me.

"Late night?" he queried. He really didn't wait for a response as he took his mug and left.

I could only breathe normally again once he'd fully left the room.

"Don't think I don't know how you feel about my husband." Lena hissed at me. Tears filled her eyes, making me feel like shit.

"I hate you." she said vehemently.

The tone in her voice had my head snapping back to her eyes. I felt like she'd slapped me.

"I have SO MUCH, right?" she spat out.

"I'd give it all up to have my husband look at me the way that he does you."

My gasp was completely audible.

"Yeah, I got the guy Stacy but while he's fucking me it's you he's busy fantasizing about. I've known it for years but never had the guts to admit it until now."

I was at a loss for words.

"Don't act like you didn't know." she sneered.

When she realized that I wasn't going to respond she stormed towards the kitchen door but then turned back to me. I was still stunned from her outbursts.

"And p.s." she said matter of fact. "You can't have him."

I honestly didn't know if she was referring to her husband or Gavin. I then thought back to the "little black girl lost" style journal entry/ letter she'd sent me to get me to this point in the first place. She was talking about Gavin.

"Lena I didn't..." I mustered.

"Go to hell!" she snapped and stormed toward the stairs while I was left alone in the kitchen to wonder if her words held any truth to them.

Was her husband into me? And how did I feel about it? Who the fuck was I kidding? I knew exactly how I felt about it; I'd always been somewhat in love with Nicholas. But I would not ever do anything about it. And now with what I felt, yeah felt for Gavin what was I going to do about him. We'd made plans to see each other again and I didn't see myself breaking them.

Had it really come down to this?Fighting with my twin sister over a guy? A male that I'd known less than twenty-four hours or was the fighting over the male who deep down I felt should have been mine in the first place?

I didn't have the answer to this all I knew was that for the first time in our lives; between my sister and I there would be fighting.

*****

lovewords
lovewords
309 Followers