Sibling Rivalry Ch. 03

Story Info
Brother and sister come home.
2.2k words
4.51
67.6k
77

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday morning I woke to the feeling of little kisses on my neck and collar bone.My hands were still wrapped around Christine's waist. I slid them down to her cute little butt and squeezed.

"OOH! Your finally awake." She cooed.

"What do you want for breakfast babe?"

"Since we have a choice of pop tarts or pop tarts. I'll say pop tarts."

She giggled "I love it when you're silly like this."

"I almost can't remember why we always fought."

"Because I was stupid and selfish and narcissistic and and all around bitch."

"There's that, but I still loved even thought you pulled all that shit over the years."

She pinched me and laughed. "You didn't have to agree so readily. I love you too Pete."

We got up and polished off a box of pop tarts each. We're young we can handle a little indulgence like that. Besides we had to recharge after yesterday.

"Would you like to get a tour of the property? Just in case we can get the relatives to cede it to us instead of selling it off like they plan."

"Sure."

We both got dressed in jeans, shirt and shoes. I led Christine out the door and explained "We own everything from the main road to here and back this way for a bit. We walked toward the creek and I helped her across. In a few minutes we were at the property line. "Now side to side we don't have nearly as much but if you follow me I'll show you."

We crossed the creek again by the barn and we walked just a few yards past the lane and there was a fence.

"This is the western edge of the property here." I turned and we walked past the barn and into the woods there. "The eastern edge is here." We could still see the barn through the trees but the place seemed fairly secluded. Christine was coming around to wanting to move out here.

"So, if we get the place, what do you think it will take to make it livable?"

"I know it's going to cost a lot. We're both going to have to get jobs to pay for whatever work I can't do myself. But in the end we can have the house of our dreams out here. I can do the drawings and you can give me some ideas of what you want in the floor plan."

We walked inside and I showed Christine the potential of the space just by describing what room could go where. She was soon as involved and making a few suggestions which I had not considered. She even made a few suggestions about outside. I was really liking the new and improved Christine.

We ate lunch and made a few more plans. Including coming out here by ourselves as often as we could. We kidded a few times and around four we decided it was time to go face the music with dad. After loading the car we held hands and looked at the barn. Already envisioning it as we had been talking about.

We pulled into the driveway a few minutes before five. Mom met us at the door and hugged us both.

"How are you guys? Get everything worked out?"

Christine answered. "Mostly. We still have one or two things to iron out but we are definitely going to be much nicer to each other now."

She kissed me on the cheek as emphasis. Mom started to tear up.

"So where's dad? I need to apologize to him. One of the things Chris and I talked about this weekend was pretty intimate and I learned I was completely off base."

"Your father made a confession to me after you drove off Friday night. You were only partially right Pete." Christine and I looked at mom like someone had just told us that grass was orange and the sky was chartreuse.

"Your father has been having an affair. He swore that he never laid a hand on Christine, but he wanted to. He is however sleeping with Christine's best friend Ashley. Ashley might even be pregnant right now. They have an appointment tomorrow to verify. But Ashley has missed two periods now, so the odds are pretty good you two are going to have a half brother or sister. Your father is no longer welcome in this house. Pete, I'm going to need your help in getting some of his things ready for him to take."

I nodded. Christine and I were in total shock. We looked at each other and she shook her head. She read my mind. I was wondering if she knew about the affair.

"Mom, I hope you know I had no idea about dad and Ashley. I can't believe that slut seduced my dad. She's no longer one of my friends."

Mom started crying and Christine and I both hugged her. After a few minutes mom kissed us both not the cheek. "You kids are so good. So where were you this weekend?"

"Do you remember the old farm great grandpa owned?"

"The one north of town?"

"That's the one. We camped out in the old barn. I've actually been going out there for a few years. It's where I go to blow off steam. Christine and I kind of fell in love with the place while we were out there."

"It is nice and secluded. I'll bet it was peaceful out there."

Christine nodded. "Pete and I were wondering if we could get the family to give it to us. We want to convert the barn to a house."

"Just the two of you out there living alone?"

"Mom we got a lot of things off our chests this weekend. We agreed that the two of us would never fight or argue at the farm if we lived there. So do you think we could talk to everyone about a deal giving us the land and the barn?"

"One of the reasons it has been tied up in trust so long is that nobody wants to really sell the land. That land was the first place your great-great grandfather Olsen bought when he moved to the US. There used to be a house about fifty yards from the barn. Your great grandfather tore the house down when he moved to town just before he died. My father used to go out there and kept the barn in good shape. I remember going with him a few times and handing him tools while he worked. I am pretty certain I can get everyone to agree to giving it to you."

It took about one hundred phone calls and two visits to the family lawyer. Three months after making the proposal the land and barn belonged to Christine and me. Mom had a little surprise for the two of us though. Grandpa never trusted dad. So he had put in a secret codicil to his will. Mom inherited almost three million in stocks. Payable on the day her divorce from dad was final. So in three more months we would have the money to do whatever we wanted at the property.

It took almost two full years from the time Christine and I came to the old farmstead together before we finally moved into our house. I handed her the keys to the door. As we entered the house, for the first time an official couple, I grabbed her from behind and kissed her neck. She spun around in my arms and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"I love you Pete."

"Love you too Chris."

"Which bedroom do you want to break in first?"

"Well since we have four. Why don't we try them all out one at a time tonight?"

A smile came to her face, her eyes lighting up with glee. "There you go thinking clearly again."

We wrestled our way to the closest bedroom, shedding clothes as we went. I picked her up at the door to the room and carried her easily to the bed. I laid her down softly and watched as she slid to the center of the queen size bed. I crawled in next to her and placed a soft kiss on her lips. I moved my mouth to her neck and kissed my way across her collarbone. This was going to be just like that first day in the old barn. This bedroom almost in the exact spot the sleeping bag had lain the first time we made love.

I continued to kiss her and moved down to lavish attention on her breasts. I knew now what would drive her to orgasm and what would bring her back down. I felt her tense up as I lapped at her nipple while sucking it into my mouth. I let the nipple pop from my mouth and started rubbing my hands up and down her back to calm her down. As i continued to stroke her back i began to kiss my way down her stomach. My tongue circled her belly button before plunging inside, eliciting a moan of pleasure. As I continued to kiss my way down I felt my chin contact her neatly shaved landing strip. I immediately skipped all the way to her right knee.

"Bastard." She laughed.

I smiled as I kissed my way up her thigh. As i came to her pussy I could see her clit was fully emerged. I centered my face over her slit and blew lightly across her clit.

"Quit teasing."

I move to her left knee and she moans in frustration. I begin kissing my way up her thigh and as I get to her slit once again I inhale like I'm going to blow on her clit once more. Before she can complain I dive in and begin attacking her dripping slit. Still sweet as the first time I ever tasted it. I made great pains to avoid contact with her clit as I savored every inch of her honey pot. As I remove my right hand from her thigh she squeals in anticipation. This is something we both enjoy.

I rub my index finger across her gash getting it good and lubed. I teased a little more just touching the outer folds of her labia with the tip of my finger before withdrawing it. She had tensed her hips eagerly awaiting the plunge into her depths. Once again I place the tip at her entrance and she tries to force it inside. As I withdraw the finger once more she whines.

"Please, let me cum."

The tip is once again poised at the gate and she whimpers. I finally relent and thrust inside as I consume her clit. My tongue dances across the end of her rosy nub and her body locks tight in sweet release. I alternate my tongue between her slit and her clit causing intense jolts of pleasure to cascade over her whole body.

"Enough." she cries.

I slide my body up hers and place a kiss on her mouth.

"God I love how I taste on your tongue babe."

"I love how you taste on my tongue too."

"Smart ass"

"I love you too Chris."

She reaches down and grips my hard on. She rubs the head through her lips and purrs as she drags it to her clit. She repeats this twice more before holding me steady at the entrance to her silken tunnel of love. She looks into my eyes and nods once. In one fast thrust I enter completely. She quickly has another orgasm. I hold still until she comes down once again.

I kiss her lips tenderly and she smiles. I begin to pull out slowly and stop half way. I slowly push all the way back in. Once again slowly withdrawing only to slam home quickly. Now I'm just teasing myself. So I begin to find our familiar rhythm.

"Yes Pete fuck me. Cum for me baby. Make a baby with me."

I look into her eyes. Mom had put her on birth control when she was 14, thinking Christine would soon become sexually active based on her demeanor.

"I quit taking my pills three months ago. We've been lucky so far that it hasn't happened yet. But now that we can relax more in our own place, I want your baby Pete."

I become animal like at the thought. The woman I love and who loves me back wants to have my child. My cock begins to jack hammer in and out and Christine starts showing signs her climax is very close.

She reaches her left hand between us and strokes her clit. This sends her over the edge and I feel her pussy lock my diamond cutting cock in its silky embrace. Pulsating from all directions at once. I don't stand a chance of holding back. I begin spurting my seed as deep into her womb as humanly possible. Christine has passed out from pleasure overload as I continue to rock in and out lighter and lighter. I roll us over so that she is on top.

I rain tender kisses on her lips. Finally her eyes flutter.

"Welcome back sweetie."

Christine smiles just before she clamps her mouth to mine and plunges her tongue inside.

I look up at her angelic face. "What room do you want to try next?"