Sibling Rivalry Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovewords
lovewords
309 Followers

He then went upstairs to check on Lena. She was asleep in the new bed he'd recently bought, on her side, a pillow between her legs. He wasn't an expert but he was sure that the whole pillow thing was for later when she wasn't able to sleep on her stomach.

He picked up the book she'd been reading and put it on the stand next to the bed. What To Expect When You're Expecting.

He watched her for a moment noticing how vulnerable she looked in her sleep and the fact that she had taken to the whole mothering thing had made him look at her so differently, no more so than tonight. After his experience with Stacy he knew that Stacy would always have a piece of him but he wanted what he had in front of him. For the first time in his married life he looked at his wife and didn't see her twin. He saw his wife, the mother of his unborn child and that was enough for Nicholas.

He turned out the lamp and eased in the bed behind her pulling her close. If she woke up in the morning and wanted nothing to do with him he knew that he could handle it. He would have to.

***

3 weeks later

I had to give Lena credit. She knew how to throw a party. The decorations and everything looked like Aladdin meets another Disney princess story for grownups.

As Gavin and I walked out into the magnificent gardens I spotted her and Nicholas standing next to each other greeting people as they walked by the two of them. They had chosen to expand this anniversary party to include announcing Lena's pregnancy.

**

Lena saw her sister coming a mile away. There was no way she could not have with the rock on Stacy's left hand reflecting light from the sun and blinding people Lena thought.

**

As the two sisters reached each other they hugged and held each other tightly. Tears came to both of their eyes but they managed to keep them at bay as neither one of them were sad. Lena then asked Stacy to walk around with her and greet more of the guests. The twins took off hand in hand, like they had in the very early days of their relationship when there had been no such thing as a rivalry between them.

Gavin and Nicholas both watched their women walk around the beautifully decorated gardens together, each with eyes for only one of the women. Gavin looked up from the drink he was nursing to find that Nicholas was looking in the same direction as he was.

Nicholas turned his head from the sight he was looking at and saw that Gavin was now standing in his line of vision. With small smiles that turned into full sized grins they raised their glasses to each other. They would probably never be friends but they both knew they were no longer enemies.

THE END

lovewords
lovewords
309 Followers
12