Sibling Seduction Ch. 08

Story Info
The house is full, but the sneak quickies.
2.7k words
4.61
62.8k
7

Part 8 of the 35 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next Friday, of course Jeff had to come visit again. Amy didn’t expect him until Saturday, and so she had a friend over. Because her friend came home with her after school, she didn’t get to have her usual intense after school masturbating session. Needless to say, she was incredibly horny. When her brother walked down the stairs, her pussy completely flooded. She had to stop her hand from reaching for her crotch.

“Hi!” she said, happily. She jumped up and hugged him, and introduced him to her friend, Angie. He sat downstairs with them and had a few drinks with them while their mom was upstairs; their dad was at work. After nearly two hours, Angie finally went upstairs to go to the washroom.

“Oh my God!” Amy whispered, “I missed you so much!” He smiled at her. She was looking good in a black skirt, white shirt that showed her belly. “Come here and let me see your dick!” she said in her immature, bold way. Hesitating, not wanting to be teased, he stood up. Hell, he couldn’t say no to her anymore! He walked over to where she lay on the couch and pulled out his cock, showing her how hard he was.

He made as if to put it away. She leaned forward, grabbing it quickly, but gently. Immediately she slipped it into her warm mouth, sinking her lips down the entire shaft. He watched his sister’s lips slide back up it, pulling it out with a ‘slurp’. She let go of his member.

“Oh my God, Jeff, fuck me!” she said, pulling up her skirt.

“What?” he asked, caught off guard. He stared at her light blue panties as her fingers shoved them to one side, revealing the dark curls of her bush.

“Just put it in me, really quick.” She begged, “I just need you in me, just for a second!” He hesitated again, eyes on that beautiful pussy of hers. “Feel how wet I am.” She said, panting. He reached forward and touched his sister’s pussy. Sopping wet. And very hot.

“Pleeeease Jeff?” she asked, still holding her panties to one side. With a glance at the stairs, he got on the couch between her open legs, immediately placing his cock at her entrance. It was so hot, touching the tip of his organ like that. He pushed forward and her tight pussy sucked him inside.

“Ohhhh…” she sighed softly. Incredibly tight warmth engulfed him as he forced more of him into her. His entire penis slid into Amy’s vagina with one stroke, though he had to really work it into her tight hole. His mouth was on hers as he began to slide in and out of her. His little sister’s cunt felt so good, so hot around his cock and he began to quickly thrust in and out of her as he slid a tongue into her mouth. “Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!” she moaned into his mouth as he jammed his member into her hard. Her legs were spread wide as he thrust into her on their parents’ couch.

Suddenly, they heard the door at the top of the stairs open. Jeff pulled his manhood out of his sister’s wet twat, forcing it into his underwear. Walking quickly the other way, he forced his button and zipper up. Amy merely let her panties fall back over her cunt, and pushed her skirt down. She was panting though, desperate for more. Angie came down and thought nothing of Amy being a little flushed, or of Jeff walking towards the couch from the other side of the room.

Sometime later, their dad came home and spent some time downstairs with them. Another hour passed and he went back up, that was when Angie and Amy got up to go out. Amy’s tight little pussy was just tingling like crazy, desperately needing a good hard fuck. She was so wet, and her heart was pounding so hard. She had another friend come over to pick them up, and Angie and the newcomer went upstairs to the bathroom and fix up their makeup one last time. Amy went back down to the recroom; Jeff stood up and went to her. His hands slid around her body, holding her ass over her skirt. They kissed passionately, tongues exploring, breathing heavily. She was conscious of her brother’s bulge pressed against her stomach, and waves of desire shot through her. She broke the kiss.

“I’m gonna be late tonight, but the first chance I get I’m gonna fuck you so hard.” She breathed. She kissed him once more, lips smacking, and then turned to leave. He grabbed her and pushed her up against the wall, hands pushing her skirt above her skinny ass. He kissed her neck as his hand went around to the front and began to rub her wet panties. “Ohhhh…” she sighed, tingles in her pussy becoming even more violent. He reached around behind her and shoved her skimpy blue panties to one side, roughly. The crack of her ass was exposed and, more importantly, her quivering pussy.

Amy was bent over submissively against the wall as he pulled out his rock hard cock. Without any further ado, he placed his dick at her needy entrance. Her heart was pounding and she was gasping for breath. Her friends were right upstairs, finishing up with their makeup; their parents were just upstairs in the living room.

He pushed forward and her wet cunt sucked him in easily, tight as she was. Jeff slid his penis all the way into Amy’s vagina from behind; his groin was pressed against her ass.

“Ohhhh…fuck yesss…” she moaned quietly, that wonderful sense of being filled hitting her. Holding her panties to one side with his thumb, he held the sides of her small ass and began to fuck her rapidly. He knew he wouldn’t take long. “Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!” she moaned softly as he slammed up into her over and over.

He felt so fucking good in her! She loved his cock! ‘Slap slap slap slap slap’ he was slapping against her ass hard, but he was losing it already. Her own orgasm was rising as her brother thrust into her quickly a couple more times. He rammed his cock all the way inside her, holding it there. His penis jerked, and a thick wad of cum fired out and into his sister’s hungry vagina. He tried to stifle his moan as more of his seed poured into Amy’s eager womb.

Heart pounding, he continued to hold himself inside her, his dick did not seem to want to stop pumping semen into her pussy. It jerked again, yet another thick wad of his seed dumped into her needy cunt. Finally, the last of his cum trickled into her. He pulled his semi-hard rod out of his sister with an audible ‘slurp’.

“Ohhh God…” Amy moaned, “I’m still so horny!” she wasn’t used to not having an orgasm with him. It was just too fast! Her panties slipped back over her cunt and her skirt fell back down as she stood up. She turned around and kissed him again, lips smacking. She ran upstairs – her friends were probably waiting. Jeff put his cock back in his pants. Satisfied – for now.

***

Amy went to a party with her friends and got very drunk. This didn’t help her arousal any! For the first couple hours she could feel her brother’s ejaculate trickle out of her a little, making her panties even wetter. She fooled around with a guy, but it just didn’t feel the same. She mostly did it because she was too horny not to. She couldn’t get back home fast enough, but her friends wanted to stay. By the time she got home, it was nearly 5am. Angie spent the night, Amy helped her to the spare bedroom, and got changed into her sleepwear which just consisted of a T-shirt and panties. Angie passed right out, and Amy couldn’t help but go downstairs to the recroom to check on her brother.

Jeff was fast asleep when he was awakened by a wonderful sensation. His cock felt amazing. Warm, wet. He could hear slurping. In no time he knew Amy had his cock in her mouth. He could see her a little in the very dim light. ‘Slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp’ her lips glided expertly up and down his shaft. He moaned, running his fingers through her long hair. It felt so amazing; she was incredibly good at this. Her tongue licked the top of his rod every time she pulled it outward. She sucked hard on it, too. It didn’t last long, though. She was far too horny.

She pulled his member out of her mouth with a loud ‘slurp’. He could see her moving, and heard her panties slide down her legs. He watched her pull off her shirt. He pulled off his. She pulled his underwear right down his legs and off, and the two siblings were naked. The young girl slid on top of him on the couch, straddling him. He felt her hands lift his cock and felt the warmth of her pussy touch the top. He could tell she was wetter than ever. He could clearly feel the entire outline of her entrance; she was so swollen and ready for him. Hot, moist, tightness gradually engulfed his penis, and he knew he was entering his sister.

“Ohhhh…” Amy sighed as Jeff’s penis slowly slid all the way into her needy vagina. When he was in her all the way, she grinded her cunt hard against him, stimulating her clit. She lay on top of him, her lips searching for his. He kissed her, sliding his hands down her naked body, grabbing onto her ass. Her tongue drunkenly slid into his mouth as he thrust his hips upwards. “Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!” she moaned into his mouth. She was still pretty loud though, too drunk to control herself. His hands caressed her entire body, exploring her nakedness in the dark as she continued to ride him like a pro. Up the warm skin of her back, around to her front to her breasts, over her hard nipples, back around to her ass. He touched all of her body. She broke the kiss, crying out.

“Ohhhhhhh Fuck!” she tried to stifle her moan as she came. Her vagina pulsated; her body grew hot as her orgasm took over. Jeff thrust upwards, hard, grabbing onto her ass as she tried to recover. “Ohh! Ohh!” she was breathing into his ear as he fucked up into her. He ran his fingers down the crack of his sister’s ass, stopping when it found the hole.

“Ohh God yesss…” she moaned. She had practiced all week with her ass, slipping her finger in there all the time. She desperately wanted to please her brother. He slid a finger into her tight asshole. “OHHH fuck!” she groaned, yelling at first. They were lucky nobody woke up from that! He slid his finger into the tight hole just past the second knuckle as he continued to fuck her. He began kissing at her neck as she felt another orgasm coming already. She gasped for breath, cumming again. This time she was able to keep quiet as pure pleasure overtook her body. She practically collapsed on him when it subsided, so he pulled his finger out of her anus and lifted her up off of him, his dick pulling out of her tight snatch.

He threw her on her back, roughly, mounting her. He placed his penis at the entrance to her treasure and pushed forward. He slid right into her tightness and she moaned in ecstasy. He lifted her long legs up and placed them over each shoulder. “Ohhh...” she sighed. He felt so deep! Jeff lost it on her. He began to jackhammer in and out of the poor girl as hard as he could. “Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!” she couldn’t help it, he felt so good! It wouldn’t last long though. A few more hard thrusts and he slid his member into her vagina, holding it there.

His cock jerked violently, and a wave of cum shot into his sister’s womb. She opened her legs and he fell on her, still filling her hole with his seed. Another thick rope of cum shot out the end of his cock, spraying the back of Amy’s fertile vagina. He kissed her, tongue thrusting into her mouth as more of his semen emptied into her pussy. His penis jerked again, and another river of his potent load emptied into his baby sister’s cunt.

He stayed on top of her, his penis softening inside her, kissing her. Suddenly he realized she had passed out. She was pretty drunk. He slipped out of her wet twat with a ‘slurp’. He grabbed her panties and slid them up her legs. He pulled her shirt down overtop of her. He got dressed himself.

***

Jeff picked up his little sister and carried her up the two flights of stairs to her room. He brought her into her bedroom and dropped her on top of her bed. She landed on her side, facing away from him. The light from outside shed enough light to see more of her than when they were in the recroom. Her shirt had ridden above her panties and he stared at her skinny ass, becoming aroused. He looked at the clock.

5:45. No one would be up for awhile.

He shut her door and approached the bed. He forced her panties down her legs and off, revealing her ass to him. He kissed her cheek. Then he kissed her other cheek along the crack. As his sister slept, he spread her ass cheeks with his hands, revealing her asshole. He kissed inside her crack, his tongue snaking out. He slowly licked around her anus. His tongue gently entered the tight hole, licking all around it.

Now he really wanted to fuck that ass. He was tempted, but it would hurt her and likely cause her to cry out. But he was hard as a rock again, and he had to do something! Good ol’ fashioned sex would have to do.

He rolled her all the way onto her stomach and opened her legs. He shoved his underwear down to his knees, unleashing his rock hard 6-inch member. He got on top of her, running his fat head down the crack of her ass. It reached her pussy and he was happy to note that it was still quite wet, either from her own secretions or from the cum he shot in there only moments ago. He was taking a big chance fucking his sister while their parents slept in the next room, but he needed this. He couldn’t help it. He pushed forward and hot tightness slowly took him inside. It took a couple of strokes, but he was able to slide his entire penis into his sleeping sister’s vagina.

“Ohhh…” Amy moaned in her sleep. Jeff put his legs on either side of hers, and began to thrust in and out of her tight pussy. “Ohhhh…” she moaned, still half asleep. Maybe she was dreaming about a good hard fuck. He moved her hair out of her face and began kissing her cheeks, her lips, her neck. He sucked her earlobe into his mouth as his manhood shot violently into her wet pussy over and over.

He was losing it already; the kinkiness of fucking his sister while she was passed out was just too much. He was kissing frantically at her lips as his cock glided in and out of her tightness.

He jammed it inside her all the way, holding it there as he stifled a moan. His penis jerked and the third load of cum that night shot into her vagina from him. He rammed his cock even further inside her as it spasmed, shooting more semen into her womb. He moaned, unable to help himself as his manhood jerked again, more of his hot semen streaming into his baby sister’s pussy.

Finally, the last of his seed trickled into her cunt, and he pulled out his penis with a ‘slurp’. He pulled up his underwear and quickly left the room, leaving Amy on her bed on her stomach, her shirt above her waist, no panties, and 3 loads of cum in her 18-year-old pussy. He never did tell her about that extra sex he had with her.