Sibling Seduction Ch. 09

Story Info
Jeff is fucking his sis when dad comes home.
1.4k words
4.5
62.9k
5

Part 9 of the 35 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both were up at noon. Their mom was working; their dad was around, though. Amy still felt very tired, it was her unrelenting horniness that forced her out of bed to see if she could steal a moment with her brother. She came downstairs wearing her white belly shirt and blue hospital pants, with pink panties that had dark pink hearts on them. The reason Jeff knew this was because her panties were above her pants a little. At the side, he could actually see the skin below the elastic of her panties before her pants covered up. The view was very erotic.

Jeff ate breakfast while Amy sat across from him in the dining room. Their dad left to get a coffee, and Jeff took all of 3 seconds to stand up and approach his sister. Their father hadn’t even pulled out of the driveway yet!

He unzipped his jeans and presented to her his rock hard cock. Tingles flowed through her pussy and she stared right at her brother’s 6 inches of manhood. He rubbed the head of his cock up her right cheek slowly, and then brought it across her mouth. Amy closed her eyes and opened her mouth, but he slid his shaft right over her mouth and up her left cheek. Her breathing deepened as his cock continued over her nose, cheeks, and lips. He rubbed his penis all over his young sister’s face. Finally, the next time he brought his dick to her open mouth, he slipped it inside.

“Mmmph…” she purred, wrapping her lips around it. She sucked the entire thing inside, warming it with her mouth. She began to bob her head back and forth; he enjoyed watching those lips slide up and down his shaft. ‘Slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp’ she sucked loudly on his cock.

Suddenly, he pulled his manhood out of her mouth. He had to fuck her and he knew his dad would only be another 10 minutes, give or take. Amy knew what he had in mind, for she had the same thing in mind. She stood up, turned around, and began to head for the stairs to her bedroom. Seeing those pink panties with the hearts on them stick out above her loose pants and he couldn’t wait until then. He grabbed her arm, spun her around, and pulled her to him.

His lips were on hers, and his tongue shot into her mouth. At the same time, his hand slid down the front of her pants and into her panties, running his fingers quickly through her bush. “Mmmmph…” she moaned into his mouth as she felt his fingers touch her sensitive slit. He dipped a finger into her twat, and her tightness gripped it firmly as he backed her up into the kitchen.

“What are you doing?” she asked, breaking the kiss. His finger was still in her pussy, driving her crazy. “We can’t see dad pull in from her!” she protested as he backed her up against the kitchen cupboard. He lifted her up onto the cupboard and grabbed the sides of her pants.

“We’ll have to hurry than, I guess.” He said. He slid her pants down her legs and right off, leaving his little sister sitting on the cupboard in front of him wearing a T-shirt and skimpy pink panties. She was gasping for breath, helpless to resist. Jeff grabbed the sides of those skimpy pink panties and slid them down her long legs, pulling them to her feet, leaving them hanging off of one ankle. Her pussy was his.

Amy placed her feet on the edge of the cupboard, legs wide open for him. Her pink cunt lips were swollen and quivering, begging for attention. He knew he didn’t have time, but he had to eat that pussy. He fell to his knees before her, and buried his face between her thighs. Her scent was strong, and her taste was even stronger as he slid his tongue into her horny cunt. She sighed, squirming, as he ran his tongue up her puckered lips to her clit. His tongue touched her clitoris and she moaned, electricity running up her body. Using long, powerful strokes, his tongue lapped the top half of her pussy as fast as he could, ending off at her clit each time. She writhed her pussy into his face, losing it.

“Ohhhhhh…” she cried, cumming. She was gasping for breath, her entire body grew incredibly hot; she could feel her vagina pulsate as her brother licked it. Jeff knew he didn’t have much time. Before she recovered, he stood up, holding his manhood. He pressed it against her entrance and watched her pink lips open up and his cock squeezed inside.

“Ohhhhhhh yesssss…” she moaned as half of him entered her tightness in one stroke. She already forgot the risk they were taking, it felt so good. He looked down at the top half of his penis as it disappeared into his sister’s pussy. Her feet were in the air on either side of him, pink panties dangling from her left one. She leaned back on her elbows as he slid back a little. He pushed hard, and his entire cock slid into her vagina. She moaned, arching her head back and closing her eyes. She felt so full! He planted his hands on the cupboard and began to thrust in and out of her, knowing his father was probably on his way back. “Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!” she moaned as he rammed his organ in and out of her hungry twat. When she leaned back like that, he could see the whole thing. The way her taut belly folded over a little, the way her pink lips stretched around his pistoning cock. He wouldn’t last long.

Without missing a beat, he raised her left foot up to his face. Her pink panties hung inches in front of him as he continued to plow into her tight hole. He kissed the bottom of her foot, smelling the scent of her horny pussy in her panties. He sucked the crotch of those panties into his mouth briefly, still fucking her. He could taste her delicious pussy as he sucked the wet material. He let them slip from his mouth where they then hung from her foot again. He looked down at her.

Her 18-year-old face was winced in pleasure. He couldn’t take it anymore. He fucked her really hard for a few more strokes. Just then, their father pulled in the driveway. He had no idea that at that instant, his son was shooting cum into his daughter mere feet away. All he had to do was go up to the front window, look inside, and see his teenage daughter’s legs spread wide around his son as his son jammed his cock into her pussy.

Jeff slid his hard penis all the way into Amy’s vagina and held it there. For the third time in 8 hours, his cum flowed forth out the end of his cock and into her hungry womb. He grabbed her head and brought her face up to his, kissing her deeply. His tongue explored her mouth as his dick spasmed again inside her, more sperm streaming into her young cunt. He moaned into her mouth, his penis jerking and another thick load of his hot semen dumped into Amy’s vagina.

Their dad got out of the car.

Jeff broke the kiss, looking at his sister as the last of his cum trickled into her.

“If I ever see you in those panties again,” he said, “I’m gonna fuck you so hard!”

“Good!” she replied, “Now I know what to wear!” she smiled, sweetly. Their dad got to the door, which was 5 feet to the right of his son with his cock in his daughter. However, they were out of view when he opened the door – it was just the way the door opened. They heard the door and Jeff pulled his soft dick out Amy’s wet twat and ran into the living room. Amy jumped off the cupboard, grabbed her pants and panties and followed him. While their dad walked in the door, they scrambled into their clothes. Their dad set his coffee down mere inches from where his daughter’s naked ass sat just a second earlier. If he looked closer, he would see moisture on the cupboard that was the result of his son’s and his daughter’s mingled juices.

*This is my 99th story. For my 100th story, I will present a TRUE story that happened a few months ago (no, not incest). Watch for it ~ X-Factor*