Sibling Seduction Ch. 11

Story Info
Amy gives her brother two 'treats'.
4.5k words
4.6
58.2k
6

Part 11 of the 35 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their parents were off work the next day, so they stayed up later than usual. Their horny children were tortured enough, let alone having to wait. Jeff spent the evening fighting a hard on, Amy grew wetter and wetter with each passing minute. She mischievously changed into her ‘sleepwear’, which consisted of – loose blue hospital pants, and a white T-shirt that showed off her belly. Her panties accidentally were revealed above the pants, and ‘oops’ – they were pink with dark pink hearts.

Then she came back downstairs and smiled at him, knowingly. By 9pm, they were both climbing the walls with arousal, and both were racking their brains for a reason to be alone, as they watched TV with their father in the recroom. Their mother watched TV alone upstairs. Finally, their dad went upstairs, either for more beer, or to go to the bathroom, or both.

No sooner was he out of sight then the two siblings were on each other. They kissed passionately, his hand immediately going down the front of her loose pants and into her panties. He slid his fingers through the curls of her pubic hair, finding her slit. She was so incredibly wet, he couldn’t believe it! Her own hand went down to his crotch, undoing his jeans and reaching into his underwear. He slid his tongue far into her mouth as he slid his finger into her tight hole. “Mmmmph…” she moaned as her fingers wrapped around his shaft.

She pulled out his cock and broke the kiss, bending towards his lap. She flung her hair out of the way, and he was able to watch his cock disappear into her mouth. He was forced to take his hand out of her panties as she sunk her lips down his shaft, touching her throat with his member. ‘Slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp’ she slurped loudly and eagerly on his manhood.

“So what’s my surprise?” he asked as she gave him head. She pulled him out of her mouth with a ‘slurp’ and appeared to think for a second. Her hand habitually stroked his penis.

“Ummm…okay, I’ll tell you one of them.” She said, “last week when Bonnie was over we talked for like an hour about lesbians. I think she really liked it, and was turned on, though she would never admit it.” His cock seemed to grow incredibly hard in her hand. “And,” she went on, “she is coming over this weekend and I’m

going to get her really drunk and put the moves on her then. I think I can include her in our fun soon!” His heart was pounding as he looked at her incredulously.

He grabbed her, roughly spun her around onto her hands and knees on the couch. She was silent, smiling, as she let him have his way with her. He grabbed her pants and forced them down to her knees, revealing that skinny ass of hers, barely covered by those skimpy pink panties. Straddling her legs, he ripped those panties down, joining her pants at her knees, revealing her ass, and the quivering pink pussy lips beneath. He held out his rock hard pole, touching her slit. She was so wet she practically sucked him into her tightness.

“Ohhhhh…” she let a moan escape as her brother’s 6-inch penis entered her all the way in just one stroke. Her ass was pressed against his groin; he was in her so deep. Her pussy was so hot around him. Wasting no time, he grabbed her skinny hips and began to fuck her as hard as he could right away. She grabbed a pillow and buried her face in it, moaning loudly into it.

He slapped hard against her, unable to control himself. ‘Slap slap slap slap slap’ his groin made her ass cheeks shake with each rapid impact.

“Mmmmph! Mmmmph! Mmmmph! Mmmmph! Mmmmph!” she moaned. He was fucking her so hard. Lucky for both of them their father was called into the living room by their mother, else he would have come down and perhaps caught them. She was helpless, her brother had her in a tight grip and he was thrusting forward as fast and as hard as she could. She couldn’t breathe, but she couldn’t move the pillow because her cries were too loud. “Mmmmph! Mmmmph! Mmmmph!” she cried.

He was losing it. The thought of fucking his other sister really setting him off. He thrust into Amy a few more times before sliding into her all the way, holding it there.

He looked down at her ass pressed against his groin. It was at this point where they were at the complete mercy of their parents. If they chose to come down, Jeff and Amy would be caught. Jeff was cumming, and at that point, he had no control and couldn’t stop. His cum fired out the end of his penis and deep into his sister’s vagina. He moaned, ejaculating deep into Amy’s womb.

That moment, their father headed for the door to downstairs where his son was shooting semen into his daughter.

More of his seed fired violently out of Jeff’s penis and sprayed off the back of Amy’s pussy.

Their dad reached for the doorknob.

Jeff’s cum continued to trickle out of his cock and into her hungry, needy vagina. They heard the door upstairs open. Jeff pulled his cock out of his sister with an audible ‘slurp’ and ran into the laundry room, doing up his pants. Amy merely pulled her panties and pants up and sat down, pussy full of her brother’s cum. Their dad entered the room, oblivious to what had happened, and Jeff came walking innocently out of the laundry room, just ‘checking on his laundry’.

Their dad ended up staying with them until just after midnight. Finally, both parents went to bed.

“Now for your other surprise.” Amy said, getting up and going upstairs. Her pussy was tingling with excitement, she was all flushed, and her heart was pounding. She grabbed the jar of Vaseline and rushed back downstairs, subtly hiding it behind her back. She was determined, no matter how much it hurt her, to let him fuck her up the ass as long and as hard as he wanted.

He watched his little sister walk back into the recroom holding something behind her back. He had no idea what it was, but he was hard just thinking about it! He pulled off his shirt as she approached.

“Close your eyes for a second.” She ordered. He complied. She slipped the jar between the cushions. “Ok.” She said. He opened his

eyes. “You’ll have to wait a bit before I give it to you.” She said, smiling mischievously, her pussy was tingling with anticipation. She stood up before him, and slowly began to pull her shirt up her body. He watched as her entire belly became exposed, and then her young tits. She wasn’t wearing a bra. She dropped her shirt on the floor, smiling, and slowly turned around.

Her hands slowly pushed her hospital pants down, revealing those pink panties, which were barely covering the ass that she was going to let him fuck. She stepped out of her pants, leaving her standing before him in only tiny pink panties with dark pink hearts. He stared at that ass with such desire. Amy turned around and fell to her knees before him.

“So where’s my other surprise?” he asked.

“You’ll just have to wait!” she said as she began to pull his pants and underwear down, freeing his 6 inches of hard cock. She pulled his clothes right off. He stared at her tits, opening his legs as she knelt between them. Amy ignored him, her eyes locked on his big cock, heart pounding.

She reached out and grabbed his shaft, stroking it as she bent down and kissed the side of it. She closed her eyes, holding his hard on up in the air; she proceeded to rub the shaft all over her face. Over her cheek, her nose, her mouth, her other cheek. The head of his penis rubbed across her eyes as she rubbed it back and forth over her face.

“Mmmm…” she purred, “I love your cock!” She continued to run Jeff’s cock all over her young face. She stuck her tongue out and as she waved his dick across her face, she licked it. She kissed down to the bottom of his member, kissing over his bag. He looked down at her. Her hand was stroking his organ as her lips sucked his bag into her mouth, pulling it outward. She looked up at him with dark eyes as she sucked his testicle into her mouth. She released it, and he watched her trail her tongue slowly up his pole to the mushroom head. She slowly licked around the head, before kissing the top, softly.

Amy opened her mouth and eased her brother’s penis inside. Her lips were wrapped snugly around his cock as he watched them slide down, sinking more of him into her mouth. His cock felt so warm in his sister’s mouth as she gradually took the entire thing. “Mmmmm…” she moaned, holding his entire dick in her mouth. He pushed her hair out of the way of her face with his hands, looking down at her. She was so hot! And his dick was buried in her mouth! He gently pulled her face up, sliding his cock out of her mouth with a ‘slurp’.

He bent down, forcing her face higher. His lips were on hers and he kissed her hard, forcing his tongue into her mouth. She sent her tongue into his and they kissed loudly. He sucked her upper lip into his mouth over and over again as he kissed her sloppily. Her hand began to expertly stroke his cock as they kissed. She broke the kiss, wanting to suck his dick again. She forced his cock back into her mouth. Amy began to slide her lips up and down his rod, eagerly. ‘Slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp’ she gobbled his cock hungrily. Her young lips slid up and down his shaft over and over, driving him insane.

Finally, she pulled his manhood out of her mouth and stood up.

“Time for my surprise?” he asked.

“Not yet,” she answered, straddling him, “I need your dick in me for a second, first.” Her lips found his as she began to grind her thinly covered crotch against his rock hard pole. His hands slid into the sides of her panties and grabbed her bare ass as his tongue explored her mouth. She broke the kiss and jutted her tits out, looking to have her brother to suck them.

Jeff was all too happy to oblige, taking a nipple into his mouth eagerly. He squeezed her soft, skinny ass cheeks, pressing her hard against him as he sucked her breast. He licked over to the other one as she continued to dry fuck him. Amy could no longer take it.

She pulled back a little, her nipple popping out of his mouth. She raised her ass, reaching beneath her with both hands. Jeff watched as his sister grabbed his cock with one hand, raising it up into the air. With her other hand, she pushed those sexy pink panties to one side, revealing the curls of her bush, and her swollen pink lips to him. He gasped when he felt the head of his member touch the heat of her entrance. Amy quickly sunk down on it, sliding him into her warmth in one stroke.

“Ohhhh…” she moaned as she filled up instantly. He moaned as well. She was so tight! He was completely sheathed inside his sister’s vagina again. He grabbed her panties from the back and wrenched them roughly to the side. Amy began to ride him, sliding his long hard penis in and out of her aching, tight twat. She was so hot and tight around him he thought he’d go insane. Up and down, up and down, her slick vagina slid.

Her tits were bouncing in front of him, he was definitely enjoying the view! Holding her ass tight, her panties still gripped in his fingers, Jeff began to drive his cock upwards into his little sister.

“Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!” Amy moaned, trying to be quiet with some success. She could feel an orgasm surging towards her as her brother slammed in and out of her hungry pussy over and over. A few more strokes was all it took. She lost it. “Ohhhhh God!” she moaned quietly, heart pounding, gasping for breath, pussy convulsing.

Still Jeff’s cock jammed in and out of her vagina with all his strength. For the next minute, he continued to fuck her as she tried to recover.

Finally, though still gasping for breath, she lifted off of his lap, his boner slipped out of her cunt with a noticeable ‘slurp’. She turned around. He caught his breath. Her skimpy panties were down just beneath the top of her crack; one side of them was tucked up into her crack. Amy grabbed the jar of Vaseline and pulled it out for him to see. His cock twitched.

“Here it is!” she said, “I’m gonna let you do whatever you want to my ass, for however long you want. I’ve been practicing!” His jaw dropped. Amy set the jar of Vaseline down on the floor, bending over in front of him, those skimpy pink panties going right up her ass. She lay down on the other part of the sectional on her stomach, giving herself to him, resting her head on her arms.

Jeff snapped out of it and stood up. Hard cock waving back and forth, he straddled his little sister’s calves, eyes locked on her panty covered ass. He bent and kissed her bare ass cheek, just beneath her underwear. His hands grabbed each ass cheek, squeezing them as he kissed all around her panties. He pushed those panties right up her crack, completely exposing her cheeks on either side of them. Reaching between her thighs, he rubbed her pussy over her panties. “Ohhhh…” she sighed. He pushed the panties into her slit as much as he could, her puckered lips opening up on either side of them, soaking them with her juices. He continued kissing his sister’s ass and rubbing her pussy over her panties, driving her crazy.

Finally, Jeff grabbed those panties and tugged. They pulled out of the crack of her ass and slid down her legs, turning upside down as they got stuck in her pussy a little. He pulled them off her feet, and Amy became completely naked before him, at his mercy. Before he did anything else, he had to put his dick back in her. Still holding her panties, he crawled up the couch; her legs were open as she lay on her stomach. He placed his cock at her entrance and immediately slid into her tightness.

“Ohhhhh!” she moaned softly, feeling her brother slide into her. His penis was enveloped in warmth; Amy’s vagina was so snug around him. Staying deep within her, he began to fuck her using tiny strokes, holding himself upright so he could look at her panties. He held them up before him. There wasn’t much to them. He put them on his nose, smelling them, as he slid in and out of her pussy. He could smell her ass and her cunt all over the wet material. He was so hard inside her as he smelled her panties. He sucked on the crotch part, tasting her juices that were in the material as he continued to fuck her. Finally, Jeff threw his sister’s panties on the floor, wanting to concentrate on her ass.

He pulled his hard rod out of her twat, and bent down to her ass. He spread her skinny ass cheeks as wide as he could, revealing her asshole. He kissed each cheek over and over, making his way to her crack. Amy’s heart was pounding. Both her cunt and her ass were buzzing. She was loving this! He buried his nose in her ass, smelling it as his tongue slipped into her young pussy. He licked the skin between her slit and her anus, slowly. His tongue licked around the rim of his little sister’s asshole. She sighed.

He slid his tongue into her dirty hole as far as he could, curling his tongue to touch the roof. Amy’s body was tingling as she felt her big brother’s tongue twirl around inside her asshole. Still holding her ass cheeks wide apart, Jeff began to slide his tongue in and out of her tight little hole. It was covered with his saliva. He pulled her up onto her hands and knees, grabbing the lubricant. He coated his finger with it, and placed it at her asshole.

His finger slid into her ass easily, and he pushed it into the second knuckle.

“Ohhhh fuck!” she moaned. That wasn’t so bad, but it was just his finger! He watched his finger slide in and out of her tight hole, lubing it up nicely. Now they would see. He knelt behind her, holding 6 inches of rock hard dick before him. He coated his dick as well, just to make sure. As his little sister panted in front of him, he placed his well – lubed cock at the entrance to her asshole.

He pushed forward, hard, and forced her anus to open up. His fat mushroom head squeezed into her tight anus. “Unnnh” she groaned, gritting her teeth. Her rim was really gripping the tip of his cock! He grabbed the sides of her ass and forced half of his cock inside. She groaned again, wincing. Her ass felt so stretched! Now Jeff was as far as he’d been with her – halfway inside her ass. He began to fuck Amy’s asshole with half of his dick. He watched it disappear and reappear in and out of her bum, her anus gripping him tightly.

“Unh! Unh! Unh! Oh God! So big! Unh!” she moaned as her brother slid in and out of her hole. It really hurt her, but at the same time, it felt amazing. Through the pain, she could feel an orgasm rise. Jeff was getting too turned on, he needed more. He suddenly rammed his entire penis into his little sister’s tight asshole.

“OHHH!” she cried, pain shooting from her ass. She grabbed a pillow and bit it, stifling her moans. Her ass felt so full! He held himself all the way in her tight anus for a moment, savoring the feeling. He then slowly slid out of her, watching as his cock pulled the rim of her asshole outward. He jammed his cock back in. “Ohhhh!” her cries were muffled by the pillow. He began to slide in and out of her ass at a steady pace. He began to ram against her ass, he couldn’t help himself. Jeff slid his cock so deep inside his sister’s asshole, it felt amazing. Amy, however, was in pain. She bore it though, knowing she would need to see this through if she was ever to become good at it.

Her ass cheeks shook with each impact, and the feelings and visuals were enough to make him lose it.

“I’m gonna cum.” He moaned, fucking her tight ass even harder. “Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!” she moaned into the pillow in reply. He could feel his balls heat up. He slammed in and out of her a few more times before sliding his penis all the way into Amy’s asshole and holding it there. His cock jerked, and a thick stream of white cum shot into his little sister’s ass. He moaned, more semen pouring into her asshole. Her skinny ass was pressed tightly against his groin as Jeff continued to shoot his sperm. He half collapsed on her, gasping for breath as the last of his seed trickled into her anus. After a moment, he got off of her, his semi hard penis slipping out of her asshole. He sat back on the couch,

panting - cock still semi-hard.

Amy lay collapsed on her stomach, also trying to recover. It actually felt good in her ass toward the end! She still felt a tingling in her cunt though, as if it still needed some attention. When she caught her breath, the naked girl stood up and fell to her knees on the floor between his legs.

She grabbed his semi hard cock and stuffed it into her mouth all the way. For a second Jeff wondered what she was doing - his dick was just in her asshole! Then he realized his tongue was in her asshole, too, so this was no different.

He was starting to realize just how kinky his little sister really is! His penis grew to full hardness instantly, nearly popping out of her mouth. He held her hair out of her face as she slurped on his dick eagerly. 'Slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp' he watched her lips slide up and down his rock hard shaft, poking the back of her mouth with his head. After a couple minutes of giving her brother a fantastic blowjob, Amy pulled his cock out of her mouth, stood up, and spun around.

She straddled him, sitting back on his lap while holding his cock in front of her such that the shaft was along her pussy lips. Her hand pressed his boner against her slit and she rubbed against it as he pulled her back against him such that her back was pressed against his chest and they leaned on the back of the couch. His hands reached around and clamped onto her tits as she continued to press his shaft against her hot slit. He squeezed the soft mounds, kneading them, feeling her nipples harden in his hands.

She turned her head, lips searching for his. They kissed passionately, tongues exploring as they stimulated each other’s private parts.

"Mmmmph..." she moaned into his mouth, feeling his long, powerful member rub against her sensitive lips. His heart was pounding; he could clearly feel the lips of her searing hot pussy slide along the one side of his pole. He desperately needed her hand to bend his cock towards them and stuff it into her young hole.

12