Sibling Seduction Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were breathing laboriously into each other's mouths, lips smacking, tongues rubbing against one another. His hands squeezed her breasts roughly, expressing his desire with his hands.

He wanted in her so badly. He shoved his tongue far into her throat, running it around her entire mouth as she continued to tease the both of them. He was humping his hips off the couch, trying to poke his cock inside her.

Finally, Amy raised her ass off of his lap, holding his thick cock in the air. She pressed the entrance to her treasure against the top of his dick, and her pink lips parted for him, allowing him to slide into her half way. "Ohhhh..." she moaned, breaking the kiss as her cunt clamped onto the top half of her brother's penis. He pushed violently upwards, forcing the rest of his cock into her hungry vagina. He was now sheathed inside her warmth. Their lips met again, and they exchanged tongues as she began to raise and drop her ass on his lap, riding his big member.

Still kissing Amy, he slid his hands down her taut belly, through the curls of her bush until he reached her wet slit. Jeff could clearly feel where his penis entered her vagina. He could feel his pole sliding in and out of the folds of her comforting pussy. He began to hump up into her harder, causing her to break the kiss. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she moaned with each thrust. His fingers found her clit and he began to manipulate it softly but quickly as he fucked up into her.

"OHHhhhhhh!" she moaned loudly, trying to quiet down. Her orgasm hit her like a hammer, she came hard. Her brother had one hand on her tit, squeezing it roughly, his other hand was playing with her clit and his cock was jackhammering in and out of her horny cunt as her orgasm took control of her lithe body. He was fucking her with long, full strokes, sliding his entire penis in and out of his sister's welcoming vagina. She was panting in his ear and he turned to kiss her. She was too out of breath to kiss back as her pussy got the fucking of a lifetime. He merely kissed at her open mouth, not worrying if she kissed back. He was getting too horny; he had to take more control. He lifted her up off of him easily, his manhood slipping out of her tight cunt.

He threw her roughly on her back on the floor. Amy obediently opened her long legs for him, giving herself to him. Her pussy was dark pink from all the fucking its received lately, and quite swollen. Her brother mounted her, aiming his cock right at her pussy. He rammed into her in one hard stroke. "UNH!" she cried, feeling instantly full as her warmth engulfed him. He held himself up on his arms and began to fuck his young sister for all he was worth. He thrust violently in and out of her lightening quick, reaching so deep within her. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unmh! Unmh!" she moaned, unable to stay quiet. She raised her feet up in the air and the sensation overwhelmed her, causing her to cum yet again.

"Ohhh God!" she cried, gasping for breath as the inner walls of her pussy convulsed. He was losing it.

"I'm gonna cum!" he moaned.

"Ohhh cum in my mouth!" she cried. Caught off guard, he nearly came before he was ready. He rapidly thrust in and out of her a few more times before sliding his member out of her. She scrambled up into a seating position, grabbing his cock. It jerked in her hand before she could get it in her mouth spraying a stream of white cum across her face, over her nose and cheek. Amy stuffed his spasming penis into her mouth as he came again, spraying his hot juice off the back of her throat.

"Mmmmph" she moaned, lips wrapped tightly around her brother's cock. She could feel his warm semen pour into her mouth and she swallowed it, feeling the warm jizz slide down her throat all the way to her stomach. The last of his seed trickled into her mouth, and the little minx sucked hard on him, milking him for more.

Finally, when it was clear that she wasn't going to get any more, she pulled his semi hard dick out of her expert mouth. She looked up at him, cum splattered across her face, smiling. She was gasping for breath as her young hand held his penis.

"There!" she said triumphantly, "You came in my pussy, you came in my ass, and now you came in my mouth tonight." She was smiling as if she did something great. To him, she did.

12