Sibling Seduction Ch. 15

Story Info
Jeff gets each sister alone in the bedroom.
4.1k words
4.73
53.4k
4

Part 15 of the 35 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff awakened to soft kissing on his face, and he realized there was a hand stroking his cock, gently. He couldn't have been asleep for more than 20 minutes. His breathing grew deep as his penis grew hard. He realized it was Amy. He smiled. That little nymph! He could hear her heavy breathing, and she kissed him on the lips.

Her tongue darted into his mouth, and he sent his tongue into hers. Her foot was caressing his leg, sliding around him as she inched closer. He could feel her run his cock down the fur of her bush until it hit the moist of her slit. It reached her hot, welcoming entrance and he couldn't help but push forward. Hot, silky moistness absorbed his penis inside, and he could hear Amy sigh heavily as she kissed him. Her vagina completely engulfed his cock, and he held himself there, kissing her softly. He kissed over her cheek to her ear, as he subtly writhed against her, sliding in and out of her with tiny strokes so as not to disturb his other sister.

"...So good..." Amy whispered so softly in his ear he barely heard it. She needed more, though. She needed to be fucked really hard, and he was barely moving in and out of her. He was so hard! He reached so deep! Her hot pussy gripped him tightly, and gave a lot of friction as he eased in and out of her.

"Jeff," she whispered quietly, "I need to have you all to myself. Let's go up to my room for a while." He kissed her once, sucking her upper lip. He then slid his hard-on out of her hungry twat. She rolled off the bed, her brother followed.

Bonnie, meanwhile, hadn't slept a wink. She was thinking about that night. About how unexpected her feelings were. How she loved her brother's cock, her brother's cum. Everything about him turned her on like never before. She suddenly felt slight movement in the bed, heard the quiet whispers, and then watched the two siblings sneak out of bed and up the stairs. She gave them a minute, and then she followed.

Jeff followed Amy up the stairs, eyes focused on her naked, skinny ass as she walked ahead of him. When they walked into her bedroom, she turned around eagerly, tits bouncing as she smiled at him. She put her arms around his neck, holding him close as she kissed him. His hands slid down to her ass, holding it as they made out. He squeezed her soft cheeks, lips smacking as they backed up to her bed. They fell on the bed, Amy opening her long legs for him as he fell on her between them.

His cock found her pussy on its own, without any further guidance, and he slipped into her wet tightness. "Ohhhhhhh..." she moaned as he filled her up with one stroke. Her eyes were closed, her head arched back. Her cunt felt so warm around his dick. So snug, even after all the times he's fucked her she still gripped him tightly. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, and his lips found hers. Amy and Jeff french kissed as they made love, his body was pressed tightly against hers. He was conscious of her breasts rubbing against his chest as he slowly slid in and out of her.

Meanwhile, Bonnie had crept up the stairs behind them. She poked her head into her sister's room and watched as her two siblings made passionate love, the light of the moon pouring through the window. She was surprised to find that she was jealous. What happened to her? She was never all that horny before, and the thought of incest had always been disgusting. Now she found herself desperately craving her brother! She watched her brother's ass thrust over and over as her sister's feet bounced off of it. She could hear them talking.

"Ohhh God Jeff, I love it when you're inside me." Amy purred as her brother's long organ glided in and out of her vagina. Bonnie knew exactly how she felt.

"I really wanna suck your dick." Amy said, "let's do the 69!" He pulled his cock out of his baby sister and lay on his back beside her. His hard penis was standing straight up, and she grabbed it eagerly as she swung her leg over his head. Her mouth immediately engulfed his cock as he grabbed her ass and forced her pussy down on his face. He licked her tasty pussy, sliding his tongue as far inside as he could. "Mmmmph!" she moaned, her lips gliding expertly up and down his shaft. Jeff spread her ass cheeks, exposing her asshole to him as he sucked her lips into his mouth. He buried his nose right in her ass, licking at the lips that were in his mouth as her own mouth continued to manipulate his penis.

Bonnie had a great view of her sister's head bobbing up and down on her brother's cock. She found herself more jealous than ever, wishing that it was her who had the pleasure of Jeff's penis in her mouth. She had no idea that at that very second, Jeff was licking up the skin between Amy's vagina and her anus. Ass play was a new thing for Bonnie - she had always considered it too gross. If she only knew just how far her siblings went!

His tongue trailed a circle around Amy's asshole. Her heart was pounding in anticipation; she wasn't missing a beat with her blowjob though. He forced his tongue into her tight anus. "Mmmmph..." she moaned around his cock. He spread her ass wide, driving his tongue in and out of her dirty hole. Suddenly, he went down and sucked her clitoris into his mouth. Her orgasm exploded, and she pulled his dick out of her mouth. "Ohhhhhh fuuuuck!" she moaned, rubbing her pussy on his face. Her hand was squeezing his hard penis as she came violently for the millionth time that night. She was gasping for breath, as he just would not release her clit!

Bonnie was so wet watching this. She tried not to finger her pussy. She just wanted to enjoy the show, and try and get her brother later.

"Fuck me up the ass, Jeff." Amy said, still stroking his cock. Bonnie's jaw dropped. What?

Amy let Jeff get out from underneath her, remaining on her hands and knees. He grabbed the jar of Vaseline that was beside the bed (she had it there so she could keep practicing). She loved his cock. She loved everything about it. She loved it in her hand, she loved it in her mouth, she loved it in her ass, and she loved it in her pussy. He coated his finger with lubricant, kneeling behind his young sister. He placed his finger at the entrance to her asshole. He slipped it inside. "Ohhh..." she moaned. Bonnie could see her wince with pain and pleasure. He coated the entire entrance with Vaseline, wiping more on the head of his member.

Jeff placed his penis against the entrance to Amy's anus. He pushed forward. With some effort, he watched the mushroom head disappear into her asshole, stretching it wide.

"Fuuuck!" she cried, ass hurting. Yet it felt so good. She was gripping him so tightly, and he began to slide the top 2 inches of his manhood in and out of his little sister's ass. Tingles shot throughout her body, overriding the pain, and he began to slide a little more of his penis into her. Half of his organ was now fucking her ass. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" her cries were getting loud, he felt so good. Bonnie was in shock. Was her brother fucking her sister up the ass? She could not believe it. Again, however, she felt jealous.

Jeff pushed his entire penis into Amy's asshole, holding it there for a moment, letting her get used to the size.

"Ohhhhhhh God!" she moaned. Her ass felt so full. It hurt. It felt so good. He held the sides of her ass, pressing his groin against it tightly. He slowly pulled his dick back, watching her anus pull outward a little around his cock. He slid it all the way back into her. "Unh!" she cried. He began to fuck her up the ass using long strokes, moving faster and faster. His young sister took it, and it felt amazing, yet painful. She was moaning helplessly, her ass cheeks were shaking with each impact. She could feel an orgasm rising.

He was watching her asshole as it made his penis disappear over and over. He couldn't believe how tight it was, and how easily she took it! "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! ... ... ... Ohhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhh fuuuuck!" she cried, cumming. Her ass was convulsing, her pussy was convulsing. Her tits were rocking back and forth as she took her brother's cock up her little asshole. Jeff wanted to fuck her pussy again. 'Slap slap slap slap slap' her ass cheeks shook with each impact. He fucked her ass a little longer, waiting for her to get over her orgasm. He slipped his boner out of her anus.

He roughly flipped her onto her back. She spread her legs wide for him. He mounted his baby sister, aiming the mushroom head of his penis at the quivering entrance to her vagina. He jammed his penis into her waiting pussy, sliding into her tightness easily.

"Ohhhh yessss!" she moaned, filling up again. He held himself in her, grabbing her legs and putting them over his shoulders. He felt so deep inside her when he did that, she thought. She looked up at him with her dark eyes, naked chest heaving as she gasped for breath. She was helpless. He could do to her as he wished.

He began to fuck her. He began to fuck Amy like there was no tomorrow. His rod pistoned in and out of her cunt lightening quick. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she moaned, loudly with each thrust. Her tits were bouncing up and down, her head was arched. He was losing it.

"I'm cumming." He grunted.

"Cum inside me!" she cried excitedly.

Bonnie couldn't believe it. What? Her sister wanted her brother to shoot his seed into her womb? Did they do that, too?

He thrust in and out of her hungry pussy a few more times, her feet were flailing over his shoulders. Jeff jammed his entire penis into Amy's vagina, holding it there. He looked deep into her brown eyes, seeing nothing but lust and helplessness in them. He moaned, cock jerking inside her. A huge, thick river of cum jetted out of his member, splashing off the back of his baby sister's cunt. His dick spasmed again, more semen flooded into her waiting hole. She pulled her legs off of his shoulders, wrapping them around his waist, holding him deep within her as he continued to blow his load. They were gasping for breath, kissing at each other's mouth as still more white fluid trickled out of his penis and into her vagina.

Bonnie could not believe that her brother just came inside her sister. She was in awe. She was jealous. She wanted her brother's cum inside HER! She crept downstairs, hoping her siblings would come back down and sleep with her.

Jeff remained inside Amy, softening as they kissed tenderly. She was smiling, her feet caressing up and down his legs, the last of his cum dripping into her pussy.

After a few minutes, he pulled out of her with a 'slurp' and stood up. The two of them went back downstairs and got into bed with their sister. They were out like a light.

******

Again he was awakened. He was lying on his side facing Amy. He felt fingers trailing lightly back and forth up and down his back. He smiled. He was exhausted, but he had to take every advantage he could with Bonnie – she was still new at this and he didn't want her to stop. It would be great if he could fuck both sisters regularly. He felt his penis twitch a little, and he rolled over onto his other side, facing her. It was dark, but he could still tell that she was looking at him.

Nervously, she leaned forward. Her soft lips kissed him. He kissed back, reaching out with his hand and gently stroking the side of her ass and upper leg. She kissed him again, sucking his lip. He could hear her breathing laboriously and he knew that she was hot. She hesitantly reached down, her hand gripping the shaft of his semi hard penis. Tingles went through her crotch at the thought of what she held in her hand. She could not remember ever being this horny before. She began to stroke it softly, kissing him again. This time her tongue darted into his mouth. Bonnie felt Jeff's penis grow hard in her hand, and she kissed him with more urgency. She began to kiss down his neck and chest, still stroking him.

He remained on his side, facing away from Amy. He could feel Bonnie kiss his stomach just above his cock. He felt her lips kiss his helmet. Then he felt her lips suck him inside and slide down his shaft. He sighed, hand stroking her hair as she took his entire dick into her mouth. She bobbed her head smoothly up and down his manhood slowly. After a minute or so, she pulled him out of her mouth. Giving it one more kiss, she crawled back up the bed to him. Her eager mouth found his and they kissed passionately, tongues exploring. He reached behind her, grabbing the cool skin of her naked ass. He squeezed the soft cheek, lustfully. Still kissing her, he reached further down, underneath her ass. He found her slit. She was soaked. He ran a finger to the hot entrance and dipped it inside a little. "Mmmmph..." she sighed into his mouth quietly. She broke the kiss, vagina still clutching his finger.

"Do you want to go upstairs where we can have privacy?" she whispered nervously. She wanted him in her so bad! She wanted her brother's cum in her!

"Ok." He whispered, pulling his finger out of her soaking wet twat. Bonnie rolled out of bed and hurried quietly to the stairs, Jeff right behind her. He stared at her skinny ass as she walked up the stairs in front of him, and onward up the next flight, too.

She walked into her room, flicking on the light, and turned to him, smiling. His arms slid around her and he pulled her close, his lips were on hers. She sent her tongue into his mouth as his hands slid down to her ass, gripping it tightly. She was conscious of his hard penis pressed against her stomach as they made out. He squeezed her ass cheeks harder, his own tongue reaching far into her mouth. She broke the kiss, and sat back on the bed. Her brother's penis was waving before her and she eagerly reached out, grabbing it. Jeff stepped up to her and watched as Bonnie leaned forward, opening her mouth, eagerly. She stuffed his rod right into her mouth, her lips gliding down the shaft until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. She kept her brother in her mouth all the way for a moment, thoroughly enjoying herself. This was her brother's penis that was entirely inside her mouth! She still could not believe it!

She suddenly began to bob her mouth up and down his pole eagerly. 'Slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp' went her mouth as she gave him amazing head. "Mmmm..." she purred sexily, her mouth sliding effortlessly down his organ. "Mmmm..." she moaned again, as if it gave her great pleasure to have Jeff's cock in her mouth. And it did.

He wanted her. He couldn't take anymore. He gently lifted her chin and his dick popped out of her mouth with a final 'slurp'. She looked up at him with desire, crawling backwards on the bed as he got up on it. Her legs were spread wide; her pussy was pink, swollen, and quivering. He threw her legs over his shoulders as he bent down between her thighs. He could smell the strong scent of her pussy, and it made him want her that much more. Her pussy lips were pressed together, begging for him to lick them. He kissed them gently, sending thrills up her spine.

"Ohhh..." she sighed, arching her head back. He slowly licked from the bottom of her slit, up to the top, nudging her clit. He slid his tongue as far into her pussy as he could. She was so wet, she had a lot of juice and he gathered it all with his tongue, tasting her. He sucked Bonnie's swollen cunt lips into his mouth, running his tongue up and down them expertly. She moaned softly, her hand reaching down to stroke his hair. Her brother was incredible with his tongue! Was there anything about him that didn't turn her on? He licked his way up to her clitoris and she gasped, feeling an orgasm coming on. Jeff began to lap at her clit rapidly, and she began to writhe her crotch up into his face. He sucked her clit, tongue lashing at it recklessly. Her orgasm exploded.

"OHHHH God..." she grunted. Her hand had a death grip on his head as she rubbed her pussy against his face. She was cumming so hard!! She didn't know an orgasm could be like this. Finally, it calmed down, and she relaxed her grip. He raised his head. Bonnie lay before him, naked, flushed, legs open, chest heaving. She was looking at him with pure lust. He kissed up her belly to her tits, taking a nipple into his mouth. She sighed above him, hands stroking his hair as he sucked her hard nub. He caressed her small breasts in his hands as he sucked each nipple, back and forth. Finally, he kissed up her chest and neck to her mouth. She opened her mouth, welcoming him, sliding her tongue far into his mouth excitedly. Her legs were as wide as they could be, feet in the air as her brother began to rub his shaft against her horny slit. Their lips were smacking loudly as they writhed their private parts together. She broke the kiss.

"Put it in." she breathed. He didn't need to be told twice. Holding himself up on his arms, he reached down between their naked bodies, hand gripping his massive cock. He slowly ran the fat head up and down her soaking wet slit, sending thrills up her body. She was dying to be entered! He finally stopped at her entrance. He was looking at her, but she was looking down at where he aimed his rod. He pushed forward. The petals of Bonnie's pussy opened up and allowed Jeff's cock to enter.

"Ohhhhhh God..." she sighed, head arching back. He had to force it, but he was able to slide his entire penis into his sister's vagina in just one stroke. He was sheathed inside her warmth. He looked into her eyes, she looked back him with nothing but desire. He felt so good inside her.

He began to slide in and out of her, his long member gliding almost all the way out of her before jamming back into her. She sighed, closing her eyes. She held her feet up in the air as she got fucked, her small tits were bouncing up and down to the rhythm. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she began to moan as her older brother slid his cock in and out of her quicker.

She was breathing laboriously as his cock stretched her cunt wide, her hands slid down his back to his ass. She grabbed his cheeks and held them, holding him inside her, looking at him with nothing but lust. Her feet caressed the backs of his legs as he leaned down to kiss her.

Their lips met and they kissed loudly, passionately. Her tongue darted hungrily into his mouth as he began to slide slowly in and out of her, making love to her. Their tongues rubbed against one another and she sighed into his mouth as his long pole slid so deep into her. Bonnie's pussy was so slick, so tight. It wasn't quite as tight as Amy's, but then that was a tough standard to beat. She was still incredibly tight, and she moved with a lot more experience.

Jeff began to pick up the pace a little, fucking his sister a little bit harder. The bed began to squeak and Bonnie was forced to break their kiss. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Ohh!" she moaned, head thrown back. Her feet were flailing behind his thrusting ass, her one hand was still holding his ass cheek, her other hand had slid up his back. He raised himself up on his arms, looking down her taught belly to where her bush made his manhood disappear over and over. Her warm pussy gripped him snugly every time he rammed into her. Jeff began to fuck her harder, causing the bed to squeak more violently. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Bonnie was moaning, beginning to lose it.

Her brother jackhammered in and out of her horny twat faster and faster, driving the poor girl to the point of no return. She embraced her orgasm, crying out with pleasure. The walls of her pussy convulsed noticeably and she was gasping for breath. 'Squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak' went the bed as her cries stopped as she tried to catch her breath. "Ohhhhhh..." she sighed, finally getting control of herself. Her hands were gripping the sheets as Jeff continued to fuck her as hard as he could. Her feet were bouncing off his thrusting ass as his penis slid hard into her tunnel.

12