Sibling Seduction Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched his sister's tiny tits shake up and down every time he thrust his manhood into her tight little hole. She was gasping for breath, and she opened her eyes to look down between her legs, watching her own flesh and blood jam his cock into her needy, horny pussy. Jeff had cum four times already that night, but was well on his way again already.

"I'm gonna cum!" he grunted. Bonnie raised her legs higher, moaning. She suddenly had a huge urge to have his seed shoot into her twat. She wanted him to cum inside her! Jeff was hoping she would tell him just that, as he raced down the homestretch, pounding away at her hungry hole. But she never spoke up. He didn't want to cum inside her without her permission. He thrust in and out of her a few more times and then he lost it. He pulled his hard cock out of her cunt with a 'slurp'. He moaned, penis jerking.

A huge, thick stream of his cum fired out of him and across Bonnie's chest. She leaned up, grabbing her brother's organ with one hand. She felt it pulsate in her fist as she tried to bring her mouth over to it so she could taste him.

More semen fired out, landing across her face and over her hand. He moaned again, cum pouring onto her stomach, hanging from her hand and his dick a little. She could feel the hot juice across her chest, belly, hand, chin, and cheek before she was finally able to put her mouth around his mushroom head. She sucked hard, tasting his salty sperm. Her hand stroked him expertly, trying desperately to get as much cum into her mouth as possible. He watched his sister suck his cock. His cum was all over her face, splattered across her naked body. How did he still have so much cum?

Bonnie finally pulled his manhood out of her mouth, looking at him. She smiled, white jism on her freckled face as her tongue snaked out and licked more of his seed off her hand. She released him, lying back, sighing. She was tired, but she was incredibly satisfied. She could not deny the feeling that she enjoyed that fuck more than any sex before. She lay there until her brother's hot ejaculate began to feel cool on her stomach, chin, and chest between her tits. Her tongue snaked out, licking what it could off her chin. She grabbed some Kleenex and wiped her body clean.

They went downstairs to join Amy. Bonnie wrestled with feelings of guilt and happiness.

12