Sibling Seduction Ch. 19

Story Info
Neighbor watches Bonnie with her brother.
2.7k words
4.67
41.4k
3

Part 19 of the 35 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night, she had a few of their friends over for drinks. Both stayed far apart, in a feeble effort to cool off their lust for one another.

By 11 that night, Jack had to go to bed; he had to work in the morning and all the next day. Bonnie, Jeff, and 3 others went to a friend's house to continue their night. Both siblings were drunk, and more turned on then ever. In fact, they were tempted to pass on going to the friend's house and staying home, but Jack was home anyway so it would be all for not.

At 11:30, Bonnie went to the washroom. Jeff watched her go, hoping to tease her a little. Inconspicuously, he followed her a few moments later. The door was closed and he heard the toilet flushed. He tried the door. Locked.

"Just a sec!" Bonnie called.

"Let me in!" he replied. Her pussy moistened further, and she quickly opened the door. Her brother stepped inside, smiling, shutting and locking the door behind them. He went to her, and her arms went around his neck and their lips met, smacking softly. Her tongue darted into his mouth as his hands caressed her ass over her pants. 'Smack smack smack smack' went their lips, over and over, tongues exploring. Squeezing her ass, he forced her hard against him, and she could feel the huge bulge in his jeans against her as her tongue rubbed along his.

Suddenly, Jeff broke the kiss and Bonnie found herself being violently spun around. Her brother's hands were fumbling with her button and zipper, and she remained passive, breathing heavily as he undid them both. He sunk down to his knees, pulling her pants down her legs. Her cotton panties were white with pink dots on them, and the triangle barely covered her skinny ass. Grabbing the elastic of her panties, he pulled those down as well, exposing his sister's ass to him. Bonnie was gasping for breath, leaning over the sink as her brother pulled her pants and panties down to her knees. She bent over a little further for him.

"We don't have much time." She panted. He could see the fur of her bush creeping out from beneath her ass, framing two wet, swollen pussy lips.

Jeff grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and squeezed, pulling them apart, exposing her asshole to him for the first time. He buried his face in her ass.

"Ohhhh!" she cried, softly as she felt his tongue dive into her pussy. Squeezing her ass hard, he slid his tongue far into her cunt, tasting her delicious juices. He could even taste his own in there. His nose was buried in her asshole as he licked along the roof of her vagina. He sucked her pussy lips into his mouth, running his tongue over them. She began to writhe her ass back against his face, loving every second of his cunnilingus. Jeff slowly licked up the skin between Bonnie's pussy and her asshole. He was drunk, and thus daring. His tongue teased around her anus, licking right around her little rim.

Bonnie was panting, her entire body was buzzing.

She realized that she wanted him to give her ass some attention! She was loving every second of this! How long had they been in there together, 3 minutes? 4? She lost track. She didn't care. He slid his tongue into Bonnie's asshole for the first time. "Ohhhh…" she breathed as her brother's tongue swirled around her dirty little hole. Jeff spread her cheeks wide, really getting his tongue far inside her hole. He couldn't take it anymore. He stood up, undoing his pants.

Bonnie was helpless to resist, bent over before him with her pants and panties around her ankles as he pulled out his rock hard cock. He placed it right at her sopping wet entrance. She sucked him inside, she was so wet. Her vagina warmed half of his penis right away. They both moaned as half of his cock was inside her tight cunt.

Bonnie adjusted, leaning over even more, completely giving herself to her big brother. He grabbed the soft sides of her skinny little ass and pulled back a bit, watching her pussy lips pull outward with his cock. He could see the pink skin grip his dick tightly. This was his sister! The thought still blew his mind. He jammed his penis hard into her womanhood.

"UNH!" she cried a bit too loudly. Had someone been outside they would have heard. He began to fuck her from behind right there in their friend's bathroom. 'Slap slap slap slap slap' her ass cheeks shook with each impact. She could feel an orgasm rising already. Suddenly, Jeff pulled out of her. He forced his cock back into his pants. She felt so empty!

"We should get back out there." He explained, smiling. He knew he had really teased her.

"You're so mean!" she replied, laughing. She was frustrated, hornier than ever as she pulled her skimpy panties up her long legs.

At the end of the night, the two took a cab back to her place. He was hard as a rock, and she was wetter than ever. They sat in the back together, and she placed her hand on his apparent bulge. She looked at him, smiling. She kept her hand there, out of view of the driver's eyes, and ran her fingers over it, squeezing it gently.

By the time they made it to their place, they were ready to fuck so hard they wouldn't be able to walk! As the cab pulled out of the driveway, they walked towards the back door. As they rounded her car, they stopped, the cab having driven off. Their lips were on one another's immediately, kissing deeply. Their tongues went into each other's mouths, exploring passionately. Jeff began to rub Bonnie's crotch over her pants.

"Mmmph…" she moaned into his mouth, more tingles shooting up her body. Her brother's hand continued to rub her pussy over her clothes; her own hand rubbed his bulge over his jeans. She broke the kiss, breathing laboriously.

"We should go someplace private. I really need to get fucked." And with that, she kissed him hard again. Her nimble fingers undid his button and zipper; she was dying to feel his cock again before they went anywhere. The two were between her car and the house; there was about 3 feet of room. Reaching into his pants, she grabbed his penis. Her fingers wrapped around his shaft and she felt a surge of desire blow through her. She pulled it out into the open, and he could feel the cool air of the night hit it.

Feeling naughty, Bonnie sunk to her knees, pushing her brother back against the wall as she became face to face with his cock. She stroked it a few times, staring at it lustfully. That penis was in her! Without further ado, he watched his sister open her mouth and slide her lips quickly down its length, making it disappear. He moaned as her mouth warmed his entire member. Her nose was buried in his pubic hair, the head of his cock was touching the back of her mouth, and she loved it! Bonnie slowly slid her lips back up his dick, and then quickly back down it. She began to bob her head back and forth on her brother's penis right there outside her house. 'Slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp' her slurping was surprisingly loud in the silence of the night. Using long strokes, and taking his entire manhood, Bonnie continued to give her brother head. 'Slurp slurp slurp slurp' he tasted so good! She had never enjoyed giving blowjobs quite so much! He watched his sister's lips slide up and down his white pole by the dim light of the street and the moon. Finally, she pulled him out of her mouth and stood up before him, a triumphant smile on her face. He kissed her, sucking her upper lip into his mouth, before covering her mouth with his own. His hand again went down to her crotch, rubbing her between her legs over her pants. She moaned into his mouth, breaking the kiss. He began to kiss down her neck as she breathed in his ear. His hand undid her pants.

"Let's go somewhere private. I want this so badly." She said, voice quivering.

"Where do you want to go?" he asked, kissing her neck. He slid his hand into her panties, running his fingers through the curls of her pubic hair. His middle finger found her wet clit, and he gently rubbed it.

"Ohhhh…" she sighed, "I don't know, but I need it so badly." Her arms were around him as he continued to kiss her neck. His finger teased up and down the slickness of her slit. She needed him in her so bad!

Now it was Jeff's turn to sink to his knees, and he mischievously took her pants and panties down with him. Bonnie's bush was exposed to the night air; his hard cock was still out as well. They couldn't believe how daring they were being! He kissed her bush, right over her fur. Bonnie leaned back a little on the hood of her car from the side, unable to help herself. Her legs parted as much as her pants around her knees would allow, and he placed his lips on her sensitive pussy, again tasting her. He sucked her clit into his mouth and released it.

"Ohhh fuck!" she moaned softly. She was ready to cum! She leaned back more onto her car, her feet now completely off the ground. He pulled her pants and panties down to her ankles, and she helped him kick off a sandal and pull them right off one foot. What was she doing?

Jeff slid half onto the car, sliding his hands under her ass and raising her pussy to his mouth. He sucked her entire cunt into his mouth, tongue licking all over it. She moaned, bolts of pleasure shooting from her crotch. He licked Bonnie's delicious pussy using a wide tongue, sucking her lips into his mouth when his tongue reached the top. Her tangy juices tasted incredible to him. He squeezed her ass hard, really getting into it. "Ohhhhh…" she moaned, her hand holding the back of her brother's head as he ate her out. She began to writhe her pussy into his face, feet flat on the hood of the car. Her pants were around her left leg, sandal on one foot. Her other leg was bare, and that sandal was on the driveway.

Unbeknownst to them, there was a man next door who got up to get a drink. He looked out his kitchen window and saw the girl next door on the hood of her car. Eyes widening in surprise, he could see that there was a guy going down on her! He could see the top of her head, and on down her body from his angle. "Ohhhhhhhh!" he could hear her moan as she came.

Jeff couldn't breathe; Bonnie was forcing his head right into her crotch as she came violently. When she released him, he lifted up. He grabbed her sandal, ripping it off and dropping it on the ground. He pulled her pants right off, and they hung off the front of the car. Her skimpy panties he pulled off her foot and hung them over the antennae. Bonnie was passive, giving herself to her brother as he did this. All she wanted was his cock in her; whatever else he did she didn't care.

The guy next door couldn't believe he was looking at the triangle of the hot chick next-door's pussy from above! He had no idea that she was getting it on with her own brother!

Jeff crawled towards her, holding his hard dick as he aimed it at her pink, swollen lips. He pushed forward and his penis escaped the cool night air and entered Bonnie's warm wet pussy. He eased into her all the way in one stroke. The man at the window saw both of them arch their heads back as he mounted her. He kissed her, sheathed inside her warmth. Bonnie kissed back, he felt so good, so deep inside her. He broke the kiss, holding himself up on his arms. He pushed her shirt up her body. He was thoroughly turned on by the idea of getting his sister completely naked outside where anyone could see them. He had no idea that somebody actually was watching them. As long as his member was buried inside her, Bonnie was one hundred percent his to do with as he pleased.

She raised her arms and allowed him to pull her shirt off. That, too, ended up on the driveway. He reached underneath her and unsnapped her bra. He pulled that off of her as well, and threw it away. His little sister was completely naked on the hood of her car, and he was inside her. Still keeping his cock all the way inside her, he bent and sucked a rock hard nipple into his mouth. Bonnie purred above him.

The guy next door had his dick out by now, and was jerking off at the sight of Bonnie's hot, naked body. Jeff released her nipple, holding himself up, he began to slowly slide in and out of her tight pussy. She sighed, looking at him with lust as he entered her over and over again. She was cold, but she felt so hot by his manhood. Her bare feet were flat on the cold metal of her hood as her brother's penis drove in and out of her eager vagina.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" her moans were loud enough to be heard on the street, and through the window where the man watched. Her arms were by her sides, her hands grasping at her car, but gripping nothing as his long dick slid in and out of her body faster and faster. Neither of them would last very long, both were so thoroughly turned on.

Jeff began to fuck his sister with all his might, just driving his organ deep inside her hungry cunt over and over. He was fucking her so hard that the car was denting and undenting with a 'pop'. 'Pop pop pop pop pop' they went. "UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" her cries had nearly turned to screams as another orgasm approached. Her naked legs were flailing in the air behind his thrusting ass as she got closer and closer. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned, cumming. The inner walls of her pussy were squeezing and releasing his pistoning cock. Her hand unknowingly grabbed her windshield wiper and bent it towards her. Jeff reached within himself and began to fuck her as hard as he possibly could, jack hammering into her needy twat. He moaned, ramming his penis all the way into Bonnie's vagina and holding it there.

His dick exploded, his hot seed firing hard off the back of his little sister's womb. They pressed their lips against one another, gasping for breath as his cock jerked inside her, spraying more cum off the back of her pussy. He moaned again, his semen flowing into her unabated. They kissed at each other weakly as a part of him flooded into her. 'Smack, smack, smack' their lips smacked as the last of his sperm trickled into Bonnie.

She suddenly became aware of her surroundings. She was naked on the hood of her car. Her clothes were scattered around her car, her panties were hanging from the antennae, her brother's penis was softening inside her, and her pussy was filled to the rim with his cum.

"Holy shit!" she breathed, "I can't believe we just did that!"

The man next door couldn't, either. He had no idea that he just witnessed an incestuous romp, but he was cumming nonetheless.

Jeff pulled out of his sister's vagina with a 'slurp'.

He got up off of her, and she sat up, nude. She quickly grabbed her panties off the antennae and pulled them up her legs. Wearing only her panties, she bent to pick up the rest of her clothes. Jeff watched her, doing up his pants. She stepped into her own pants, and quickly threw on her shirt, stuffing her bra in her pocket.