Sibling Seduction Ch. 23

Story Info
Jeff licks strawberry jam off his sister's body.
4.9k words
4.6
43.4k
4

Part 23 of the 35 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, they had breakfast. It was nearly 1pm; they had only been fucking for 3 hours! Bonnie was wearing only a white T-shirt and panties, not yet dressed for the day. When Jeff was eating his toast, nearly done his meal, she went into the kitchen, pussy tingling again as she got an idea. She came back out with an open jar of jam.

“Do you want some jam?” she asked.

“No thanks.” He answered as he ate his toast. Smiling as she sat beside him on the couch, she grabbed her shirt and pulled it over her head, revealing her small breasts to him. She dipped a finger into the jar and spread some jam around her hard nipple. Jeff’s jaw dropped.

“Are you sure?” Bonnie asked with a smile. She was so wet! She was wearing only a pair of skimpy white panties with a pink design, and a bit of jam around her areola. He was hard instantly, his cock straining at his boxers.

“Suddenly, I really want some now…” he said with a grin. He tore off his boxers, becoming naked for his sibling. His hard cock was sticking up in the air as he leaned over to her. His tongue snaked out and slowly licked the jam off of her body. It was strawberry. He licked all around her nipple, cleaning it right up. He sucked her nipple into his mouth, sending thrills down to her crotch.

“I got some here, too.” She said, wiping more on her other nipple. Smiling, he leaned over and took Bonnie’s other tit into his mouth, sucking off the sweet strawberry. While he sucked on her nipple, she lifted up a little and began to roll her panties down her long legs. Without disturbing him, she kicked them off, becoming naked once more for her big brother. He licked each of her tits completely clean as her hand reached out and grabbed his cock. She stroked his shaft expertly as he continued to tease her nipples. Her hand felt incredible as it stroked his hard manhood. While she stroked his member with one hand, her other hand dipped into the jam jar and scooped out some more jam. She wiped it on the tip of his dick.

“Oops.” She said, her breathing was getting a little heavy. “I accidentally got jam on you. I’ll have to clean it off for you.” He leaned back, smiling, horny as all hell. He watched his naked sister bend down and immediately slide his entire cock into her mouth. He was so hard! The top of his cock poked at her throat as she held him in her mouth for a moment. Her mouth felt so warm around him! She began to bob her head up and down on his lap, her hand reaching underneath and cupping his balls as she sucked him off. ‘Slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp’ went her mouth, slobbering eagerly all over her brother’s manhood.

Bonnie was so horny, so wet. She wanted him in her, she wanted him to lick her, and she wanted it all! Her ass was even horny! Feeling daring, she pulled his organ out of her mouth with a ‘pop’. She scooped up a bit more jam, turning away from him on the couch on her hands and knees. Feeling very nervous, her hand was subtly shaking as she reached behind her. She ran her fingers down the crack of her ass, spreading jam all inside the crack, concentrating around her asshole.

“I got some here, too.” She said, silently. Her heart was pounding, not knowing if she was grossing her brother out. Far from it. Jeff nearly came in the air. He grabbed an ass cheek in each hand, spreading them wide as he buried his face in her skinny ass. His tongue licked up and down the crack of Bonnie’s ass eagerly, lapping up all the jam and causing her to squirm before him in the process. There was a bit of jam around her asshole, and he licked it without penetrating. He got all the jam, but wasn’t finished with her ass. He stuck his tongue into his sister’s anus, pushing until it was in as far as it would go. He could hear Bonnie sigh as he wiggled his tongue in her ass. He swirled his tongue around the rim of his sister’s asshole, sending thrills up her body. He pulled his tongue out of her hole and kissed her ass cheek. She wanted to be fucked badly, but still had one more thing to do. She rolled over onto her back with her legs spread wide, bent at the knees, feet in the air. Her pink pussy lips were swollen, surrounded by wisps of light brown pubic hair. She got more jam on her finger and rubbed it along her slit.

“Here’s another spot.” She said erotically. He nearly shot into the air.

Her puckered cunt lips were pressed together, glistening, and had a stream of jam along them. They were framed by a triangle of light brown curls of pubic hair. Jeff slid his hands under her ass and buried his face between her thighs, sucking her strawberry flavored pussy lips into his mouth. “Ohhh….” She sighed as tingles shot up her body once again.

Jeff mowed on his sister’s pussy, tongue sliding up and down her lips as she writhed her crotch into his face. She was sighing, the tingles in her twat intensifying as her brother ate her out. He had all the jam off of her by now, but that didn’t stop him from licking the most delicious pussy he had ever tasted! He slid his tongue deep into her hot tunnel as her hands held him between her legs tightly. He ran his tongue along the roof of Bonnie’s pussy, gathering her flowing nectar into his mouth. She squirmed before him. His hands held her naked ass, squeezing the cheeks as he held her cunt right in his face. His thumbs reached either side of her slit and eased it open. The pink of the inside of his sister’s pussy was revealed to him as he opened it up as much as he could.

Jeff stared at it, the pink insides of her vagina. This was inside the pussy of his little sister Bonnie, and he was staring right at it! He lapped at it, sending more thrills up her spine. She wasn’t going to be able to take much more of this. He was a wizard with his tongue, licking the pink of the inside of her womanhood. Her legs were spread wide; her feet were in the air on either side of his head as he licked up to her clitoris. She moaned as she felt her brother’s tongue dance around her clit. He released her pussy lips with his thumbs and squeezed her ass harder as he lapped at her clit as fast as he could. Bonnie moaned, writhing her crotch in his face, cumming.

“Ohhhhhhhh!” she cried, forcing him right in her pussy as it pulsated around his tongue. Heart pounding, she finally released him. He kissed her swollen lips again, watching them shake when he made contact. He kissed her swollen lips once more, pulling them outward slightly, tasting her one last time. Bonnie’s eyes were closed as she tried to recover. He kissed over her furry mound and up her taut belly, tongue licking her belly button briefly. Jeff kissed up her chest to her small breasts, where his tongue teased around her areola, nudging her erect nipple. He sucked her nipple into his mouth, and then released it as he continued kissing up her chest.

They kissed passionately when his lips found hers, and she eagerly opened her mouth, sending her tongue into his. Her hands caressed his back as he rubbed his groin against her. She was at his mercy, heart pounding with desire as she felt her brother’s massive shaft rub against her naked slit as they french kissed. Her hot, wet pussy felt so good to him as he rubbed himself against it. He wanted nothing more than to just jam his cock back into her. It would be so snug, so warm, so comforting. Bonnie needed that. She needed him to do that. She didn’t care if they fucked a hundred times that day, she wanted it again. Feeling him enter her was the greatest feeling that she’d ever felt.

She rubbed her pussy upwards, trying to catch the top of his dick. Her slick lips slid up and down his shaft, higher and higher each time as she desperately tried to get him to pierce her with his member. They were kissing loudly, lips smacking, tongues exploring sloppily. They were breathing heavily, allowing the passion to build. Finally, after an eternity, Bonnie’s vagina caught Jeff’s penis, his head catching the entrance.

“Ohhhh…yessss…” she sighed, breaking the kiss. The head of his fat dick was stretching her horny entrance. She writhed her pussy against him, squirming, forcing a few more inches of him inside her. He moaned as the top half of his organ was inside his sister’s horny twat. She was still so very tight! He slid out a little, before slamming his groin hard against her, drilling his cock deep into her cunt in one big stroke. “UNH!” she cried, arching her head back. He was so far inside her! She wrapped her arms and legs around him, holding him deep within her as her searching lips found his. They kissed breathlessly, and she relaxed enough to allow him to slowly slide in and out of her. Brother and sister made sweet love as Jeff slowly slid his hard penis in and out of Bonnie’s needy vagina.

She could feel another orgasm rising rapidly as his pole touched the back of her pussy over and over. ‘Smack’ ‘smack’ ‘smack’ ‘smack’ ‘smack’ ‘smack’ the two siblings kissed loudly as he entered her repeatedly. Her nails scratched at his back a little as the pleasure began to overwhelm her once again. She was forced to break the kiss, moaning. “Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!” she moaned, ass bouncing off the couch a little.

Jeff held himself up on his arms, fucking her harder. He watched her face clench and her eyes close as he screwed her hard. Her tiny tits were bouncing up and down with each thrust, and when he looked down her stomach and over the triangle of her bush, he could see his hard cock disappearing inside her over and over. “UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!” her moans got louder as she rushed to embrace her orgasm. His ass was thrusting lightening quick as her feet flailed behind him helplessly. “UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH! … … OHHHHHHH! OHHHHHHH GOD!” she cried, cumming. The inner walls of her pussy were squeezing and releasing his driving cock as she came violently. She was gasping for breath, her entire body was flushed. Her toes were curling behind his thrusting ass as he continued to give his sister the business.

Jeff had lots of stamina, having had so many orgasms already that day. There was nothing in the world that he enjoyed more than fucking his sister, except maybe fucking his other sister! He put her feet up on his shoulders, still sliding in and out of her as she tried to collect herself. He slowed the pace, just taking in the view. He could clearly see his penis entering Bonnie’s vagina, and her pink lips pulling outward with his penis every time he withdrew. How great was this! She was writhing in ecstasy before him, her eyebrows raised with passion. If he looked to his right, her bare foot was right there. If he looked to his left, her bare foot was right there, too. He kissed each one before returning to the view before him. Her light brown pubic hair was a near perfect triangle, and his long rod was sliding in and out of her. When it was out of her, it glistened with her juices. His hard penis was absolutely dripping with his little sister’s pussy juices! He grabbed her foot, still fucking her, and began kissing the bottom of it. Bonnie was helpless; her brother felt so good gliding in and out of her like that. She wished they could do this all day!

Suddenly, Jeff slipped his cock out of her, and her feet fell from his shoulders. He flipped her helplessly onto her hands and knees, where she remained, passively on the couch. Her skinny ass was sticking up at him, her pussy pink and swollen beneath it. He thought her ass was far too skinny, but he couldn’t help but bend to kiss it anyway. He kissed all over her cheeks, creeping closer and closer to her crack. Her heart was pounding as she felt his lips get closer to her dirty hole. She again found herself thinking about trying anal sex. She just didn’t know how to bring it up! She hoped he would just ‘force’ her to do it. That he would just stick his dick right in her ass and not even give her a say about it. At the very least, if he could just lick her anus…

Jeff kissed just inside the crack of his sister’s ass, his hand stroking his cock, unable to help himself. He let go of his dick so he could spread her ass, revealing her tight little hole to him. He began to slowly slide his tongue up and down the crack of her bum, up the skin above her pussy, around the rim of her asshole, and on up to the top of her crack. She sighed, trembling. He began to run his tongue around the entrance to her tight hole. Her heart pounded faster. Jeff slipped his tongue into Bonnie’s anus, pushing it as far as it would go. “Ohhhh…” she sighed. She felt so incredible! Almost as if her orgasm never left her. He twirled his tongue around the inside of her dirty hole. Straightening his tongue, he began to slide it in and out of her ass, fucking her with it. All this did was tease her. Make her want him more if that were possible.

She wanted him in her ass! She nearly said it out loud. She wanted her own brother to fuck her up the ass.

Jeff could continue no more. He had to get his dick wet again. He pulled his tongue out of her anus and knelt behind her. Bonnie was on her hands and knees before him, head bent down, helpless, giving her pussy to her brother. He slowly ran his fat penis down the crack of her ass, lingering around her asshole. He desperately wanted to just jam it in there. She desperately wanted that as well. He carried on, however, until it reached the moist heat of her pussy. He pushed forward and slid his penis easily into his sister’s vagina again, filling her up in one stroke.

“Oh my God, yesss…” she breathed as that wonderful feeling of fulfillment overtook her. He was pressed tightly against her ass, and he gripped it on either side. He pulled back and slammed hard against her, watching her ass cheeks jiggle with the impact. “UNH!” she cried. He slid out of her again, and jammed back into her, making her ass shake again. “UNH!” she moaned, bolts of pleasure shooting up her body. He began to fuck her doggie style at a steady pace, slapping against her skinny ass over and over. They shook with each impact, as did her small breasts. She was moaning into a couch cushion. “MMM! MMMMPH! MMMPH! MMMMPH!” Jeff caressed her ass with one hand, still fucking her. He began to run his middle finger up and down the crack of her bum, and Bonnie found herself getting more excited. She could feel another intense orgasm on its way.

His finger could feel Bonnie’s asshole, and he teased around the outside of it as he continued to fuck her. She needed to feel his finger in her ass. Inwardly, she was pleading as her orgasm approached. He slipped his finger into her asshole, sliding it in slowly and not stopping until it was up to the second knuckle. “UNHHH!” she gasped, pleasure surging through her body. Almost there…. Her brother pulled his finger out of her ass most of the way, not breaking the rhythm with his cock, and he slid his finger back into her.

“OHHHH FUCK!” she moaned, gritting her teeth. Wave after wave of orgasm slammed into her as her brother fucked her pussy and fingered her ass. She was a moaning mess before him, completely at his mercy. Tears were in her eyes, her ass and cunt felt so good! Finally, just as he slipped his finger back out of her tight ass, her orgasm subsided a little, and she was able to come to her senses.

“Will you fuck me up the ass, Jeff?” she breathed, unable to stop the words from slipping out. If Jeff didn’t have so many orgasms earlier that day, he surely would have cum at those words. He pulled out of her wet twat, running his dick up the crack of her ass.

“Uh, shouldn’t we get some Vaseline or something?” she asked, a little scared.

“Oops!” he replied. “Sorry!”

“That’s okay!” she answered, “there’s some in the bathroom. Let’s go to my bedroom and do it, and we’ll grab it on the way!” With that, the two siblings got up and left the living room, leaving their clothes in a pile beside the couch. He stared at her skinny ass as she walked before him into the kitchen. He needed back inside her. She zipped into the bathroom, her brother’s eyes on her creamy white ass. He couldn’t believe he licked that ass. His tongue was IN that ass! His sister’s asshole!

Bonnie came out holding the jar of Vaseline, wearing only a smile. He grabbed her, pulling her close. Their lips met, smacking softly as they kissed. His hard pole was sticking out against her belly, and tingles ran through her body. He spun her around and she was forced against the kitchen cupboard. His tongue explored her mouth as his hands squeezed her ass. She found herself again wanting him to take her ass virginity. He lifted her up onto the cupboard, her naked ass sitting on the edge as they continued to kiss.

He broke the kiss, making the mistake of looking down at his penis nestled in the fur of her pussy. He had to go down on her again. She watched her brother sink to his knees before her, and she placed her feet on the edge of the cupboard, giving herself to him. Her pink lips were quivering, and he kissed them, tasting her yet again. Widening his tongue, he slowly licked from the bottom of her slit, up to the top, nudging her tiny nub. She gasped. How many orgasms could she have? She watched his tongue dip into the folds of her vagina, licking all inside it. He licked up to her clitoris, sucking it into his mouth. His tongue teased over it rapidly, and she began to fuck his face. “Ohhhhhh…” she sighed, ready to cum again already. She grunted, cumming again, rubbing her hairy pussy in her brother’s face as her cunt pulsated around his tongue. Her hands released his head as she tried to catch her breath. Jeff stood up before her, hard on in hand. He immediately placed it against her puckered lips and entered her warmth. “UHHHHH!” she breathed as he filled her up yet again. He began to fuck her hard immediately, animal instinct taking over. He wanted to fuck his sister so hard! He rammed himself into her over and over.

Bonnie was so wet, her juices leaked out around her brother’s cock and onto the cupboard as he fucked her as hard as he could on it. In and out, in and out, his penis charged into her pussy. Her feet were bouncing helplessly off his thrusting ass as he screwed her. He jammed into her, holding himself inside her as he lifted her off the cupboard. Bonnie grabbed the jar of Vaseline as he carried her to her bedroom, penis buried deep within her tunnel. She was kissing at his cheek, his cock felt so good in her, he was stretching her wide. He lifted her up off of his cock, and it slipped out of her sloppy cunt with a ‘slurp’. Bonnie was gasping for breath as Jeff dropped her on the bed, the Vaseline falling from her hand.

Heart pounding, she got on her hands and knees, raising her ass upwards towards her brother. He looked longingly at his sister as she gasped for breath before him, naked. From the pink bottoms of her feet up to her skinny ass his gaze stopped. It was all his. He knelt behind her and began to kiss at her ass cheeks, raining kisses all over the creamy white globes, closer and closer to her crack. It drove her mad with desire. Her pussy was buzzing. Her ass was buzzing. He spread her cheeks apart and there, once again, was Bonnie’s asshole. Jeff licked from the bottom of the crack of her ass, up to the top, slowly. His tongue lingered at her dirty hole for a moment, before carrying on up her bum. He looked at her tight little hole before licking around the rim again with his long tongue. He slipped it into her tight anus, causing her to gasp. He pushed his tongue as far as it would go into her asshole, twirling it around in there, before slipping it out. He grabbed the jar of Vaseline, opening it and coating his finger with it. He slid his finger into her ass. “OHH!” she moaned. His finger felt cold in her dirty hole, but it felt so good. She found herself quite excited. Her anus gripped his finger to the second knuckle before he slid it out of her. He put some lube on the head of his dick and knelt behind her.

12