Sibling Seduction Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He placed his head at the entrance to her tight hole. Jeff pushed forward, hard.

The head of his cock, with some effort, just barely squeezed open the rim of Bonnie’s anus. “OH GAWD!” she cried out in pain as her asshole opened up. He stopped at about 2 inches, her ass was really gripping him tightly. Using gentle strokes, he began to fuck his sibling up her ass with just the head of his penis. Tingles shot up her body, originating from her ass. Jeff pushed further, sliding half his manhood into her anus. “Ohhhh!” she groaned, ass hurting. He was stretching it so wide! It felt so amazing though, she thought she would cum if she could just stand it a little longer.

Jeff was watching half his cock disappear and reappear out of his sister’s tight asshole. He desperately just wanted to jam it in there, but he knew he had to be gentle. He reached around her slender body, still fucking her ass with half his dick, and cupped her furry mound. His finger began to play with her wet little nub, sending bolts of pleasure rocketing through her.

“Ohhhh fuck…”she gasped, nearly there. It hurt so much though! He teased her clit a little longer and she lost it.

“UNH!” she grunted, “…OHHHHHHHHH!” Her cries were high pitched as her pussy and asshole convulsed. As she recovered, Jeff tried sliding a little further into her. She moaned, burying her face in her pillow. He pushed his entire penis all the way inside Bonnie’s asshole.

“OH FUCK!” she cried, “WAIT!” she moaned. “It hurts…” she gasped. Her brother’s cock was inside her anus to the hilt. It felt incredible but the pain was excruciating! She would keep trying though.

“Go slow.” She said. Jeff slowly pulled back, watching his organ slide out of her tight ass most of the way. He gently eased it back in, until his pubic hair was pressed against her ass.

“OHHHHH GAWD … it hurts…” she whimpered. Ignoring her, he began to slide in and out of her, fucking her gently up the ass. The pain grew unbearable.

“We have to stop.” Bonnie grunted. He pulled out of her asshole. She felt relief mingled with an emptiness that could not be described. She turned around, still on her hands and knees.

“Sorry,” she said meekly, “it felt good, it just hurt too much! I’ll work on it though, we’ll be able to do it properly sometime soon.”

“That’s okay.” He replied, dick hard in the air. She grabbed it and wolfed it into her mouth eagerly, not caring that it was just in her dirty ass. It touched her throat as she buried her nose in her brother’s pubic hair. “Mmmm…” she purred. She pulled him out with a slurp.

“God I love your cock!” she said, stuffing it ravenously back into her mouth. Using both hands, he pushed her hair back out of her face, holding it behind her head as she bobbed back and forth on his manhood. ‘Slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp’ she was slobbering loudly on his organ. Her lips were gliding smoothly, expertly up and down his penis. She wanted to taste his seed so badly, but she was so horny! She needed to be fucked again. She pulled him out of her mouth with a ‘slurp’.

“Fuck me.” Was all she said as she fell on her back, feet raised up in the air, legs wide open. There was her pussy, her gift to him. Her wet snatch was puckered and swollen, surrounded by the curls of her brown pubic hair. He mounted her, placing her feet on his shoulders, and easily slipped his penis into her waiting vagina. “Ohhhh…” she moaned, smiling. He felt so good sliding into her like that. Her warmth embraced him. He began to slide in and out of her cunt slowly, his hands caressing up and down her long smooth legs. He grabbed her left foot and began to kiss all over the bottom of it as he slid his rod in and out of her twat. “Ohhhhhh…” was all she could say as her brother made love to her, kissing her foot while he did so. As he sucked her big toe into his mouth, she placed her other foot on his face. He began to kiss back and forth over each of her feet, fucking her a little harder. Bonnie’s hot pussy was so tight, and it gripped his cock and pulled him into her over and over.

“Ohhhhh God…” she groaned, spreading her legs wide in the air. No longer distracted by her feet, Jeff began to fuck her as hard as he could. Her feet were flailing in the air helplessly behind him. “Unh! UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!” She was losing it, as was he. “FUCK ME BIG BROTHER!” she whined, on the edge. Her words made him lose it.

“I’m cumming…” he grunted.

“IN ME!” she cried, “CUM INSIDE ME!” He didn’t need to be told twice. He lay on top of her and began to fuck her for all that he was worth. His lips found hers just as he slid his penis all the way inside her vagina and held it there. Bonnie lost it, cumming violently around her sibling.

Jeff lost it at the same time. His cock exploded inside his little sister, spraying the back of her convulsing pussy. Their lips were pressed against one another, moaning as he ejaculated inside her. Her legs fell on top of him, holding him inside her as he filled her with his sperm.

Breathlessly, Bonnie slipped a tongue into his mouth as more of his cum trickled into her defenseless cunt. They made out for a while as the last of his semen dripped into her vagina. Their lips were smacking loudly, their tongues exploring each other’s mouths. They continued to kiss as they caught their breath, his penis softening inside her vagina. Bonnie broke the kiss and stuck out her tongue. Jeff sucked it into his mouth as far as he could. She pulled it out, and he stuck out his tongue, looking into her eyes. She ran her lips down his tongue until all of it was in her mouth. After awhile, he rolled off of her, dick slipping out of her twat.

He looked at the clock. 3:35. They just had a 2-hour fuck-a-thon. His hand caressed her naked breasts, feeling the hard nipples. Down her stomach to her bush where he couldn’t help but rub her slit a little. She was sopping wet from both his juices and her own. She was still horny, despite all the orgasms that she has had already. She crawled down the bed, grabbing his soft dick. She slipped it into her mouth, the comforting warmth bringing him back to life yet again. He watched his sister’s lips slide up and down his hardening cock, slurping loudly. She wanted to taste his cum this time. She wouldn’t get the chance.

They heard the front door open and Jack walked in. Bonnie had her brother’s penis in her mouth as her boyfriend came home early. They scrambled out of bed, panicking. Their clothes were in the living room. Fortunately Jack went straight into the washroom, assuming everyone was out on the back patio. The two siblings ran naked across the house and grabbed their things and were fully dressed by the time Jack came out. Their faces were flushed.

12