Sibling Seduction Ch. 26

Story Info
Amy is all over her brother when he walks through the door.
1.5k words
4.69
35.3k
00

Part 26 of the 35 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy heard him pull in the driveway and her pussy flooded as she rushed to meet him at the door. She was wearing tight blue jeans and a burgundy shirt that buttoned up. He wore shorts and a T-shirt. When he stepped inside Amy had her arms around him before he could even shut the door.

He shut it as her lips found his and she kissed him soundly. Her young tongue darted into his mouth as he grabbed onto her skinny ass. Amy pressed her body against his, clearly feeling his bulge pressing against her stomach. More tingles of desire shot through her. Their lips were smacking loudly, repeatedly. ‘Smack smack smack smack’ went their mouths as he brought his hand around to the front of her body and cupped her soft breast over her shirt. He squeezed her breast, lustfully, and she sighed into his mouth. Jeff broke the kiss.

“So where’s that special outfit?” he breathed, kissing her mouth over and over.

“Fuck me. Right now.” Was all his baby sister said. She needed him in her; forget about foreplay, she wanted his cock. Jeff grabbed her, lifting her up. She wrapped her long legs around him as he carried her into the living room and lay her down on the couch. He undid her button and zipper and yanked her pants down her long legs. She was wearing those fuckin’ pink panties again with the dark pink hearts. He pulled her jeans off her feet and stood up, tearing off his shirt and forcing his shorts and underwear down his legs, freeing his rock hard member. Amy hurriedly pushed her skimpy panties down her legs and threw them across the room, spreading her legs for her big brother. Her pink lips were swollen and pressed together, quivering. He could smell the strong scent of her arousal as he knelt between her legs.

Amy eagerly grabbed his penis and placed it immediately at the hot entrance to her treasure. Her chest was heaving as she gasped for breath.

“Put it in me. Now.” She begged, panting. He pushed forward. Amy’s vagina stretched open and he forced the tip of his penis inside.

Tremendous heat gripped Jeff’s cock tightly as he pushed himself further into her, getting halfway inside with just one stroke.

“Ohhhh fuck yesss…” she moaned, wincing, head arched back. He pulled back a little, watching the pink of her cunt lips pull outward along with his dick. He pushed forward again, this time his baby sister’s vagina was able to absorb his entire penis. They both moaned as he was entirely inside her. Holding himself there, he grabbed her shirt, pushing it up her skinny body. Amy raised her arms and allowed him to pull her shirt right off. She was wearing a sexy navy blue lace bra, and he could see her nipples through it. He grabbed her tits with both hands over her bra, resuming fucking her but using small strokes in and out of her tightness. He bent and sucked Amy’s nipple through her blue lace bra as his rock hard cock slid in and out of her little pussy.

“Oh! Oh! Unh! Unh! Umnh! Oh!” he could hear her moaning above him as he pulled the cup down off of her left breast, revealing her bare nipple. He engulfed her nipple with his mouth, still screwing her. Amy could feel an orgasm rising as her brother slid so deep into her, and teased her tits. She had one foot up on the back of the couch; the other one was high in the air.

Jeff kissed back up the swell of her breast and on up her neck until his lips found hers. Amy kissed him deeply, moaning into his mouth as he fucked her. Her tongue shot far into his mouth and her hands clawed at his back. She was losing it. He began to fuck her hard, just driving her into the couch. She was forced to break the kiss, well on her way.

“Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!” she cried, almost there. “OHHHHHHH FUUUCK!!!” she yelled, cumming. The inner walls of her pussy were convulsing around her brother’s pistoning cock. Her legs squeezed him so tight that he couldn’t move, and he was forced to remain still inside her as his sister came all around him. He kissed at her mouth as she gasped for breath, finally releasing him. He began fucking her again, sliding his penis in and out of her needy vagina.

As she recovered from her orgasm, she began to kiss back, her hands sliding down to his ass and holding it as he clenched and relaxed, clenched and relaxed. Each time he clenched he thrust that hard cock of his deep inside her, sending waves of pleasure up her body.

“I’m gonna cum!” he moaned.

“Let me taste you.” She said erotically. How could he resist? Her words made him lose any remaining control that he had, so he was forced to pull his penis out of his sister’s tight vagina. Amy sat up as he held his hard cock straight out. She opened her mouth eagerly as his cock jerked in his hand. A thick stream of cum shot out and splattered up her face, completely missing her mouth. She could feel the hot fluid hit her upper cheek, almost getting in her eye.

“Ohhh…” Jeff moaned again, dick jerking in his hand and more semen shooting forth. It landed in her open mouth, with some getting on her nose and upper lip. Amy was tempted to close her mouth and swallow, but she knew that he was not yet done. Sure enough, more cum poured out of his cock and he made sure that it all fell on her exposed tongue. He could see the pearly fluid on her tongue. That was his semen. His sperm…and it was pooled on his SISTER’S tongue! His baby sister, Amy, stuck out her tongue a little, showing her brother all of the cum that was on it before she closed her mouth. She swallowed; opening her mouth to show him it was empty.

She smiled at him, grabbing his semi-hard cock and stuffing it into her mouth. She sucked the remaining sperm out of her brother’s penis. He watched her suck what little cum he had left out of his dick, her pretty face had his reward all over it.

Her cheeks were caved in as she sucked hard on his softening penis, trying with some success to reverse the softening process. She pulled him out of her mouth with a ‘slurp’ and he collapsed on the couch. The little minx lay on top of him, snuggling up to him wearing only her blue lace bra. He kissed her smiling mouth softly, his hand sliding down to her ass. He caressed her smooth ass cheek, his eyes gazing down to her cleavage. She had her breasts squished together a little, and the sight was very erotic. He bent and kissed the swell of her breasts.

“I love this bra.” He commented. His fingers gently took the top of the cup and peeled it down slowly. Her nipple became exposed, surrounded by her pink areola. Her fingers wiped the remaining cum off of her upper cheek, looking at the thick white fluid on her finger.

“I love your cum.” She giggled in response. With that, she shoved her finger in her mouth, sucking on it, cleaning her brother’s cum off of it.

Jeff bent and sucked the nipple into his mouth, causing her to sigh as tingles shot through her young body.

“So,” Amy ventured, “how many times did you fuck Bonnie?” She found that she was getting more and more jealous of her older sister. He released her nipple, shrugging as he lay back down, looking at her.

“No idea.” He answered. She suddenly found that she HAD to know. She was very pushy girl.

“How many?” she repeated.

“I don’t know, Amy! A few!”

“You don’t know how many times? Just tell me!” she pressed. He sighed, thinking about it. When he arrived, then a second time, then quickly in their friend’s bathroom, then on the hood of her car, then on her living room couch…and that was the first day! Then the next morning about three times, and then in the shower, and then in the living room with the food, and then while he was on the phone with Amy, and then twice in the middle of the night in the spare bed…how many was that?

“Thirteen.” He answered, honestly. Her jaw dropped, and she laughed, trying to cover up her anger. He could still tell that she was mad.

“Well I want to do it fourteen times today.” She stated. He scoffed. He’d be lucky to do it five times!

“We only have about 5 more hours. We'll be lucky to do it three or four times! I’m not a machine!”

“Well, we’ll do our best then.” She said, getting up. It turned out that he was able to do half the amount. Still pretty good!

Her pussy was buzzing uncontrollably. She wanted him again.