Sibling Seduction Ch. 29

Story Info
Jeff & his sister do it on parents' bed.
6.9k words
4.59
45.5k
2

Part 29 of the 35 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so fuckin' horny Jeff." Amy exclaimed, breaking the kiss. "I want you to fuck me hard all day!"

"I don't have a problem with that." He said, grabbing her hair and pulling her down to kiss him again. After a few moments, she broke the kiss. She got off of him, feeling his softening penis pull out of her body.

"Let's go to the bedroom." She panted, shutting off the water. As she stepped out of the tub, he scrambled to join her. He watched her towel off as he grabbed a towel for himself.

"Oh my God, Jeff." Amy breathed. "I can feel your cum slowly dripping out of me. I LOVE that feeling!" He could feel his manhood twitch slightly at her words. How does she keep turning him on?

He followed his naked sister out of the bathroom, his eyes once again locked on her skinny ass as she walked before him. He was caught off guard when she turned right in the hallway instead of left. She was going into their parent's room! She sat down on the waterbed and he approached her.

"I want to suck my brother's cock while sitting in my mom's bed!" She said erotically, her dark eyes locked on his soft penis. He obliged, stepping closer so that his dick was an inch away from her face. Amy could smell the scent of her pussy on his organ and it turned her on to be reminded of it being inside her. Without using her hands, she opened her mouth and sucked only the head of his cock inside, teasing him.

Looking at the sight of his baby sister sucking the top of his dick made him grow hard. She slid her lips down his hardening member until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. Her mouth was so warm around him, and he placed both of his hands on the back of her head, holding her wet hair.

She loved feeling his manhood grow hard in her mouth, and soon it was bursting with the cock of her own flesh and blood. She could feel him poking against the back of her throat. He watched her lips expertly slide down his shaft, her hands held the sides of his ass as she began to bob her head back and forth towards him. 'Slurp slurp slurp slurp' a naked Amy sat in the same spot that her father slept at night, sucking hungrily on her big brother's penis.

He moaned, closing his eyes as he relished the feeling of the fantastic blowjob. He opened his eyes when he felt her pull him out of her mouth with a 'slurp'. Her hand was stroking him, and she was looking up at him with her dark eyes. She wanted him badly, he could tell. He grabbed her by the shoulders and shoved her back on the waterbed, her small tits bounced when she landed. Amy broke into a big smile as she let Jeff have his way with her.

He grabbed her legs, roughly, and raised them up high, spreading them. Amy found herself with a knee on either side of her head, presenting her horny pussy to him. She was at his mercy. Her pink lips were pressed tightly together, quivering. His hands were flat on each leg, holding her thighs flat against her stomach. He buried his face in his sister's pussy on his parent's bed. She moaned as his tongue lapped at her sopping wet slit. Her juices were flowing, and he could really taste her delicious cunt, along with his own cum which was still leaking out of her a little. Her legs were so high up that his tongue had access to her ass, and he took advantage of it. He licked at her asshole, and along the skin between her ass and her pussy. He slid his tongue into her slit, licking all over her down there. He then went back down to her ass and repeated the procedure all over again.

"Ohhh..." she breathed, eyes closed, her knees on either side of her head. Her vagina was tingling like crazy as he lapped at it mercilessly, occasionally licking her asshole. Jeff pulled back, staring at Amy's beautiful little pussy. He was in heaven! Between Bonnie and Amy – he could do this all day every day for the rest of his life! He kissed each of her ass cheeks, and then kissed her swollen pussy lips. They quivered at his touch. He stood up and knelt on the bed, rock hard penis sticking straight up into the air.

She was looking up at him lustfully, her hands holding her legs up against her chest by her knees, her treasure was all his. He placed his fat member against her cunt lips and pushed forward. He watched her pink lips open up for him and absorb his manhood slowly. He moaned, sliding inside his sister's heat. His penis slid all the way inside her vagina in one stroke, right there on the bed where their parent's slept at night.

He held himself high above her and began to thrust hard into her, using long, quick strokes. "Unh! Unh! Ohh! Yesss! Unh! Ohh!" Amy moaned, eyebrows raised. She placed her ankles on her brother's shoulders as he fucked her harder and harder. Her orgasm was rising rapidly, his long, hard cock gliding along the sensitive walls of her pussy over and over. He watched his young sister as she closed her eyes, moaning louder. Her feet were flailing helplessly on either side of his head as he pounded her into the waterbed. Her tits were bouncing up and down underneath her knees as she lost it.

"Ohhhhhh fuck!" She yelled, cumming. Her entire body was on fire as orgasm exploded within her. Jeff continued fucking his helpless sister as her vagina convulsed around him. She was gasping for breath, trying desperately to regain control. He slipped her feet down off his shoulders and her legs fell on either side of him. That reduced the sensation a little for her, and she was able to recover.

Suddenly, he pulled his cock out of her. She felt so empty and the feeling had her panicking a little. She really loved that cock! Amy was again caught off guard when Jeff grabbed her by the hair and roughly forced her to sit up, his cock right in her face. She obediently opened her mouth and he inserted his penis. He shoved it in roughly; almost making her gag, but she immediately began sucking on it. 'Slurp slurp slurp slurp' she was sucking loudly on his manhood, and he was fucking her face. He suddenly had an idea. He pulled his dick out of her mouth.

"Turn around and lie with your head hanging off the bed." He ordered. Pussy on fire, Amy had an inkling of what he had in mind. She scrambled to comply as he stood up off the bed. She lay across the bed so that her shoulders were on the edge and she tilted her head back. Jeff stepped up to her as she opened her mouth. He held his cock and gently ran the head over her forehead, rubbing some of the pre-cum onto her skin.

She closed her eyes as she felt him rub his organ across them, and over her cheeks. He rubbed his cock over her nose and teased it past her lips. He rubbed his cock all over his sister's face as she lay before him, gasping for breath. The next time his mushroom head ran past her lips, he slipped it into her mouth slowly. He sighed as he felt her warm mouth slowly engulf his rock hard member.

Amy was looking at him upside down as his balls moved closer to her eyes and her lips were sliding further down his shaft. She could taste her pussy on her brother's dick as it entered her mouth. Suddenly, she felt pressure on her throat as he was all the way inside her mouth. As well, his balls were resting on her eyes and nose. He could feel the top of his penis touching her throat, and her teeth were lightly gripping the base. Her teeth relaxed their grip, and she began sucking on him.

"Ohhhh..." he moaned, continuing to hold his cock inside his baby sister's mouth. He put his hands on her naked breasts, leaning on them a little as he squeezed them. He could feel her nipples grow hard in the palms of his hands. Jeff began to thrust gently, watching his white shaft slip almost out of her mouth before sliding it back in. He played with her nipples with his finger and thumb as he fucked her mouth. The entire scene was very erotic. Amy's mouth was like another pussy, and he found himself gliding into it faster and faster, holding onto her tits for leverage.

'Slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp' she sucked hard on his dick as he tapped her throat roughly over and over. He glanced down at the curls of her bush and felt a strong urge to fuck her again – to get between those thighs and just ram his cock back into her! Jeff reached forward and his hand cupped Amy's pussy. It was sopping wet - both from her flowing juices, as well as his own cum that he shot up there earlier.

He began to fuck her mouth a little harder as he ran his index finger up her juicy slit.

"Mmph-slurp, Mmph-slurp, Mmph-slurp" she was almost gagging as his cock banged into her throat. She was groaning and sucking at the same time. He found the tiny button of her clit and he began to finger it lightly. She sucked harder on his dick, which only made him fuck her mouth more violently.

'Gulp! Gulp! Gulp! Gulp!' is the only way to describe the noise. She was slobbering all over his cock, and was about to cum at the same time. He was also losing it, and he could feel her teeth on his shaft a little as they both lost control. Amy came, moaning around his manhood as she stretched her legs out far. Her hands grabbed his hand and pressed it harder against her pussy.

Jeff pulled his dick out of her mouth with an audible 'slurp'. Using his other hand he held it in front of her face. A thick load of hot cum shot out the end of his penis and a rope of it ran across Amy's eye, forcing her to instinctively shut it. She was trying to come down from her amazing orgasm as more of her brother's hot fluid shot onto her nose and cheek. She got enough wits about her to open her mouth and stick out her tongue.

With his baby sister upside down still, he placed his penis against her outstretched tongue. It twitched again, but only a little came out the tip. Gripping it in his fist, he squeezed it hard, forcing a thick glob of his white cum to the top. He pressed the thick fluid onto her tongue, getting it all on there. Amy remained that way as he stepped back. A white stream of his semen was across her eye, and more cum was over her nose and cheek. Best of all, her red tongue had a thick glob of his cum right in the middle of it. This was his sister!

Her tongue disappeared into her mouth and she swallowed, smiling. She could feel him slide down into her stomach. She stuck her tongue back out at him and it was clean. She wiped a finger across her eye, allowing her to open it as she gathered still more of his sperm. She held her finger up, looking at the cum on it before sticking it into her mouth and sucking on the warm, salty fluid.

"Ohhhhh God that was awesome!" Amy exclaimed, smiling. Her face was glistening above and below her eye, and there was still her brother's cum on her nose. "You just fucked me on mom and dad's bed, and came all over my face!" She was absolutely thrilled at how bad they just were. Her pussy wouldn't stop tingling at the thought, and there was definitely a void there that she felt. She was insatiable! She got on her hands and knees, looking at Jeff's soft penis. She leaned forward, sucking it into her mouth. There was some semen leaking out the top and she made sure that it went in her stomach. She sucked him hard, trying to get every last drop. All he could do was stand there and moan.

She pulled him out of her mouth with a 'slurp'.

"I want you to do everything you possibly can to me on this bed before they get home!" She ordered, pussy buzzing. She had just caught her breath from the exertion, but now found herself starting to pant again. Her slender hand grabbed his soft dick and began stroking it as much as she could, given its condition. She still had his cum on her face! Just looking at that thick, white glob on the side of her nose turned him on.

"We just did it four times!" He exclaimed. "I probably need a break!"

"You can break when they get home!" She replied. Amy was suddenly conscious of something on her nose. Her finger wiped that cum away, as well, and she hungrily stuck it in her mouth. All the globs of cum were off her face, though it was still glistening in the light with the sticky substance.

The young, naked girl spun around onto her back, raising her legs up in the air and spreading them, presenting her big brother with her needy pussy.

"Pleeeease?" His baby sister begged. "I want you to lick me. I want you to fuck me really hard. I want you to fuck me hard up my ass, Jeff." She succeeded in making his cock grow into a semi-hard state. He looked between her thighs at the swollen lips of her sex. They were pressed tightly together, surrounded by a triangle of well-trimmed pubic hair. This was his baby sister!

"Lick it?" Amy asked, chest heaving. He was hypnotized. He fell to his knees beside the bed and once again found his face buried between his sister's thighs right there on their parent's bed. He kissed her quivering lips, and she gasped. His tongue snaked out and he slowly licked from the bottom of her slit, up to the top, clearly tasting her delicious juices.

"Ohhh..." she moaned, resting her feet on his shoulders. Jeff brought his hands up and placed a finger on either side of his sister's pussy. He spread her lips, trying to expose as much pink as he could, as she lay helpless before him. He stuck out his tongue and slid it as far into her wet gash as he could. The flavor of her cunt was incredibly strong when he went this deep. Jeff placed his mouth against Amy's pussy and held it there, keeping his tongue deep inside her as he wiggled it around. He loved tasting her, and he gathered as much of her flowing juices as he could on his tongue. He slowly licked up her horny slit to the tiny button of her clit. She gasped as his tongue lightly licked at it, teasing her. He wrapped his lips around it and sucked on it gently. She squirmed before him as bolts of electricity shot up her body. He slid his hands under his sister's ass, squeezing her naked cheeks as his tongue lapped over her button as fast as possible.

Amy could feel herself about to cum again, and she rushed to embrace it. Jeff was fully hard again at this point, but he reined in his lust long enough to finish the job and get his baby sister off! He licked at her hard little nub rapidly, driving her to the edge.

"Ohhhhh God! Ohhhhh fuck!" She moaned, losing it. Her pussy was convulsing as she rubbed it against his face. She was thrashing about like crazy, Jeff could hardly hang onto her as she came and came and came. She pushed his head away with a moan, unable to take it anymore.

Grabbing her ass cheeks tightly, he dragged her to the very edge of the bed, standing up at the same time. He grabbed his rock hard manhood and bent it towards her treasure. He watched as his mushroom head pressed against her pink, swollen lips. His helmet just barely squeezed inside, and he held steady right there. He released his cock and grabbed one of Amy's feet in each hand.

She was looking at him, gasping for breath, her pussy being stretched wide at the entrance by the mushroom head of her brother's penis. Her tits were shaking as her chest heaved. He continued to hold her feet in the air, the tip of his cock just barely in her warmth. He kissed the bottom of the big toe of her one foot, and then he kissed the same spot of the big toe of her other foot, smiling at her.

Suddenly, he slammed himself into her tight warmth.

"UNH!" Amy cried as she felt Jeff's fat cock ram into her hard.

"Ohh my God!" He grunted. His baby sister's pussy was so fucking tight! And hot as hell! It was gripping his cock from top to bottom like a vice! Despite having just fucked her four times, Amy's cunt was as tight as a drum!

Amy smiled at him, loving the feeling of fullness in her pussy. Her feet were being held in his hands, helplessly spread wide apart as her big brother kept his fat cock buried inside her.

He was standing before her beside the bed, looking into her dark eyes. His gaze traveled down her body, over her heaving breasts to where the triangle of her bush led to the entrance of her treasure. There, he could see the base of his cock emerging from his sister's body. That is where she gripped him so tightly. Eyes still locked on that very sight, he brought her foot up to his mouth. He sucked her big toe into his mouth as he began to slowly slide in and out of her. He could see the shaft of his penis glistening with her juices each time he withdrew. He held both feet on either side of his face, kissing the bottom of each one back and forth.

"Ohh...ohhh...ohhh...ohhh" Amy moaned every time Jeff slid inside her. She was lying helplessly on her back, her feet up in the air and in the hands of her big brother as he had his way with her. Her perky tits were bouncing up and down a little with the motion as his long member slid deep inside her. She watched him kiss over the tops of her feet, and suck her big toe into his mouth before doing the same to her other one.

He continued sliding in and out of her comforting warmth, always sucking either one big toe or the other. His eyes were either watching her tits bouncing or his cock disappearing into her body. Finally, he felt a strong urge to just be intimate with her. He released her feet and collapsed on her as she rested her feet on the back of his thighs. Holding himself inside her, he slid the two of them further onto the bed so that his legs were no longer hanging over the edge. He then resumed making love to her.

Still moving in and out of her tightness slowly, Jeff looked into Amy's dark eyes. He slipped his hand under her head, brushing her hair back as he did so. He held her head steady, still looking deep into her eyes as he drove his cock into her needy body a little harder. All he could see was desire and pleasure in those eyes. The two siblings were gasping for breath, their faces an inch apart as he dipped into her over and over.

She was moaning softly, her hands sliding up and down her brother's back as he pierced her pussy repeatedly. She felt a strong urge to tongue kiss her brother. Not just sexually, but because she felt so close to him. He kissed her lips softly, and when he did so she pressed her mouth hard against him. Her tongue darted into his mouth as she kissed him eagerly. Jeff sent his own tongue into Amy's mouth as he began to fuck her a little harder. Her feet were bouncing helplessly off of his thrusting ass.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" She moaned as her brother's cock stabbed at the back of her cunt over and over. Suddenly, he broke the kiss and held himself up on his arms. His one hand was still holding the back of her head, but was now gripping her hair tightly as he looked down at her. He slammed his fat penis into her tiny vagina hard.

"OHH!" Amy cried, trying to arch her head back but was held in place by her brother's hand. Jeff began to fuck the shit out of her. That's the only way to describe it. He began to fuck his helpless baby sister as hard, and as fast as he possibly could. He was showing no mercy as he absolutely drilled his manhood into her body.

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH! OHH FUCK! UNH!" Amy groaned as he jackhammered into her. She could feel her orgasm rising rapidly. Her face was clenched, her eyes were closed, her tits were bouncing up and down, and Jeff had a tight grip on her long hair. He was ramming his hard pole into her for all he was worth, lightening quick. She raised her feet high in the air, increasing the incredible sensation. She lost it.

"OHHHHHHH!" She moaned, and then was silent, struggling to contain herself. "Uh!" She squeaked, still holding her breath. Her pale skin was flushed, and her eyes were winced shut as her brother still pounded into her pussy mercilessly. "OHHHHHHH!" She cried, letting it all out at once. She was cumming, the inner walls of her vagina were convulsing violently around his pistoning cock. Her toes were curling and her hands were clawing at his back as she came and came and came.

Jeff enjoyed watching his baby sister struggle for control, and he didn't make it any easier on her. He continued to drive his manhood deep inside her as fast and as hard as he could, drilling the poor girl into the waterbed. His penis could not be any harder. He was as hard as a rock, swollen to its largest state as it slid into her tight little hole over and over.

12