Sibling Seduction Ch. 32

Story Info
Siblings tease each other to the brink.
2.7k words
4.65
32.2k
3

Part 32 of the 35 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He entered the room right behind her and they lay down in the bed side by side. Jeff slid his hand over Bonnie's stomach over her tank top and looked at her. They smiled, and she leaned forward and kissed him lightly on the mouth. His cock was already starting to grow again. Amy would be upset if he came twice before she even got there!

Bonnie kissed him again, her hand sliding down his hairy chest until she reached his pole, which by now was pointing straight up his body. He caught his breath when he felt her fingers wrap around his shaft and squeeze him gently. She was looking at him, her face an inch away from his. Her hand stroked his manhood lovingly as she softly kissed him again. He opened his mouth and she slipped her tongue inside.

He slowly ran his hand down her belly to the bottom of her shirt, and his hand continued down over the soft curls of her pubic hair. Bonnie parted her legs, kissing Jeff urgently as his hand cupped her pussy. He could feel just how sopping wet her slit was, and he gently ran a finger up and down her sensitive lips. She softly stroked his manhood as her tongue eagerly darted far into her brother's mouth. Her crotch was tingling like crazy, and she couldn't help but subtly rub herself against his hand, encouraging his finger to enter her. He obliged, dipping his finger into her hot little cunt.

"Mmmm..." she moaned into his mouth as she felt his digit penetrate her body. Her hand squeezed his rock hard penis a little harder. She broke the kiss, unable to take it anymore.

"Fuck me brother." She whispered pleadingly. He wanted nothing more than to do just that. He looked at the clock. It was quarter to nine.

Amy would be home in less than 25 minutes. He could wait, couldn't he?

"We should wait a few more minutes." He panted. "Amy will be home soon. She'll be pissed if she were to find out that you made me cum twice without her."

Bonnie swung a long leg over his body and straddled him, smiling. She rubbed her wet pussy against his rod, succeeding in turning herself on as well as him. She looked into his eyes, slowly grinding her sopping wet slit against his pole.

She would love nothing more than to grab the top of his cock with her pussy and sliding him into her.

"We don't have to tell her." She said, softly. She looked at him erotically as she continued to rub her genitalia against her own flesh and blood. The two siblings were breathing laboriously. She bent and kissed him softly, sucking on his upper lip before releasing it.

Jeff ran his hands down Bonnie's warm back until they locked onto her skinny ass, helping her rub against him. Placing the tips of his fingers in the crack of his sister's ass, he squeezed her cheeks lovingly. The two siblings were breathing heavily as she rubbed her hot, wet slit roughly along his rock hard shaft. She was looking at him, panting - her face mere inches from his as she rubbed her needy pussy against him. Both of them so desperately wanted him to slip inside of her, and she began to grind against him with more urgency.

She pressed her lips against his, breathing into his mouth. She sent her tongue deep into his mouth and he did the same with his. They kissed passionately, his hands pressing her ass downward and intensifying the sensation of her hot pussy rubbing on his manhood. He sucked on his sister's tongue, and he felt her gasp in his mouth when the entrance to her cunt caught the tip of his penis a little, nearly sending him inside her. They used longer strokes, trying to get him inside her. It worked. Her pussy caught the tip of his organ once again, and this time she wiggled a little and forced the head inside her tightness.

"Mmmmph!" Bonnie moaned into her brother's mouth as she felt the top of his penis squeeze inside her vagina. Jeff forced her ass downward, and at the same time thrust upward, forcing the entire length of his member up into her sister's warmth. "MMM!" She moaned into his mouth again as she felt his penis drive inside her body.

Their tongues danced in each other's mouths as he held his penis inside her hot tightness. Their lips were smacking loudly, and they were breathing heavily as she began to grind against him. His hands squeezed her ass cheeks, encouraging his sister to ride him.

She obliged, not breaking the kiss as she slid her needy pussy slowly up and down the length of his manhood. Jeff moaned into his sister's mouth as her warm vagina sucked his penis from out of the cool air over and over. He slid his hands up her back, taking her shirt with them. Breaking the kiss, but not breaking her stride, Bonnie raised up her arms and allowed him to pull it over her head, revealing her white bra. He reached around her and unsnapped her bra, and the straps fell down the creamy white skin of her shoulders. She threw it off of her, still fucking her brother. Her small tits were revealed – pink areolas with nipples erect. He leaned up, grabbing one with one hand while wrapping his lips around the nipple of the other. As he sucked on her hard nipple, he continued to drive upwards, forcing his cock into her tight hole.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Ohhh!" Bonnie moaned. She could feel the stirrings of an orgasm build within her. As she slid her tight wet pussy up and down his rock hard pole, Jeff kissed up her neck. His lips quickly found hers and she kissed him eagerly. She was breathing heavily into his mouth as her orgasm built and built.

"OHHHH!" She cried, breaking the kiss. She began to grind her crotch against him roughly. He held her little ass in a death grip as he continued to force his thick cock up into her. Bonnie was a ragdoll on top of him – completely helpless. Her blood was rushing through her veins, and her heart was ready to burst as the walls of her cunt pulsated in an orgasm.

Finally, it subsided a little, and she looked down at him as the pace slowed. Her face was flushed, and she was smiling. She kissed him softly, still trying to catch her breath as her brother's organ continued to ease in and out of her vagina.

"We should take it easy." Bonnie said. "Amy will be upset if I make you cum again just minutes before she gets here!" With that, she raised up her body and his dick popped out of her, and into the cold air of the room. She felt so empty!

She lay on her side beside him and her hand grabbed his hard cock. She stroked it slowly, lovingly, as she smiled at him. He kissed he mouth, lips smacking. She kissed him hard, her tongue darting into his mouth. Her hand squeezed his dick tightly as her tongue rubbed against his. She broke the kiss, a look of desire on her face, still stroking her brother's cock. She slid down the bed, bringing her head down to his lap. Without wasting any time, she opened her mouth and sunk the top half of Jeff's penis inside.

He moaned, watching his sister's mouth sink down his manhood. His cock felt so warm! He reached down and brushed Bonnie's hair out of her face so he could see it unimpeded as she sucked his dick. 'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' The sucking noises were loud, and they could be heard across the room as she sucked on his member enthusiastically. She reached down with her hand and felt her pussy. She was so wet! She needed pleasure, too!

She got up onto her hands and knees and slowly swung her body around. Jeff watched as his sister raised a leg above his head and set it on the other side. His sister's pussy was mere inches above his face! Her pink, swollen lips were pressed together, and were surrounded by the curls of her neatly trimmed pubic hair. He had to taste her again. He had to taste his little sister's cunt. He placed a hand on each of her soft ass cheeks and helped her lower her crotch onto his face.

"Mmmmm..." he felt her moan around his cock when he sucked her swollen lips into his mouth. Bonnie was incredibly wet, and the flavor of her vagina was so strong as he tongued it. His hands spread her cheeks wide as he eased his tongue in between the petals of her treasure. He had another clear view of his little sister's tight little asshole as his tongue swirled around her cunt. He licked upward, running his tongue along the skin between her asshole and her pussy. He felt her expert lips glide faster up and down his hard pole as he slowly circled the entrance to her ass with his tongue.

'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' Her sucking noises grew louder as she felt her brother's tongue tease around her anus. Her pussy was buzzing like crazy in anticipation. Jeff suddenly pulled back, looking to prolong what he so very desired. He sucked Bonnie's pussy lips into his mouth, drinking his sister's nectar. He placed his fingers right along the crack of her ass on either side of her asshole and spread her cheeks wide apart. He released her lips, and slid his tongue far into her hot cunt, brining his eyes even closer to her anus.

Bonnie brushed her hair back out of her face, keeping her brother's cock in her mouth as she did so. She pressed her crotch back harder against his face as she slurped hungrily on his hard pole. 'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!

Slurp!' "Mmmmmph!" She was slurping loudly on his dick as his mouth and tongue manipulated her vagina. She had no idea just how closely he was staring at her little asshole.

Grabbing her cheeks he spread them even wider, again sliding his tongue up the skin between Bonnie's vagina and her anus. He could feel her warm mouth take his entire cock over and over.

No longer beating around the bush, Jeff quickly slipped his tongue into his sister's asshole. He pushed it as far into her anus as he could, and wiggled it around a little bit. He felt her moan around his penis again, as his tongue circled the inside of her anus. He pulled his tongue out of her. He was so horny! He had to fuck her! But, Amy would be here in just five or ten minutes! He could wait, couldn't he?

He leaned up and kissed Bonnie right on her asshole. He kissed her pussy, watching the pink swollen lips shake a little at his touch. That did it. He couldn't take anymore. He grabbed her by the waist and threw her off of him. His cock slipped out of her mouth, as he threw her helplessly on her back beside him.

Her pussy flooded at the way her brother was treating her, and when she looked down at that hard cock of his standing straight up in the air, she subconsciously spread her legs wide for him.

His eyes were locked on her pink, swollen pussy lips. The way they were pressed tightly together, surround by curls of light brown pubic hair in a neatly trimmed triangle. Keeping her legs spread, she bent her knees, bringing her feet up the bed until they were hovering in the air on either side of her cunt. Her naked chest was heaving as she stared at his hard pole. She was dying to be penetrated!

He knelt before her, holding his organ as he placed the mushroom head against the steamy heat of her entrance. Once again he was about to enter his own flesh and blood. This was the girl that he grew up with, his little sister all grown up, and he was about to slide his penis inside her!

Jeff pushed forward, and Bonnie's vagina opened up and sucked his member inside. They both moaned as he felt her tight warmth engulf him slowly. She was so wet that he was able to ease his entire penis inside her in one stroke. He couldn't believe the hotness that was gripping him. He saw nothing but lust in her eyes as he lay down on top of her. He pulled himself most of the way out of her, conscious of the cool air of the room hitting his exposed penis, which was coated with the nectar from her cunt. He eased back inside her.

"Ohhhh..." she moaned, still looking at him with desire. He kissed her softly, lips smacking, before looking at her again. She stuck her tongue out of her mouth invitingly. He bent and sucked her tongue into his mouth as he slid his penis in and out of her body. She placed her feet on the sides of his ass as she allowed him to suck on her tongue. Keeping her tongue in his mouth, he pressed his lips against hers and sent his tongue into her mouth. The two siblings french-kissed deeply as they made love. His dick was so big and hard, as it stabbed at the back of her needy pussy. She writhed her ass up off the waterbed, meeting each of his thrusts as he began to fuck her harder. Bit by bit he was gradually losing all control, until finally he was forced to break the kiss.

It was at that point that Amy came home. Right away she could hear them.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Ohhh!" Bonnie's moans came from upstairs. Amy kicked off her shoes, angrily, and ran up the stains.

Jeff grabbed the back of Bonnie's hair and began to drill his cock into her helpless body. He gritted his teeth, ramming his hard member into her needy twat over and over. She was crying out loudly, loving every second of the good hard fuck that he was giving her. He was losing it.

Amy entered the room and could see her sister's feet flailing behind her brother's thrusting ass. Her pussy flooded at the sight. Her sister was moaning so loud!

Jeff gave it a few more rapid thrusts before jamming his entire dick inside Bonnie's hot, waiting pussy. Amy watched her brother's ass muscles tense up as he pressed against her sister.

He moaned as his balls heated up and his cock twitched. A huge, thick stream of his hot cum fired out the end of his penis and off the back of Bonnie's hungry womb. His cock twitched again, another rope of his sticky semen shooting up into his sister's cunt. Her legs landed around his waist, holding him inside her as more of his seed shot forth.

He gasped for breath, his cock finally stopped pulsating. The last of his sperm dripped out of him and into his sibling.

"YOU GUYS!" Amy exclaimed. "Why didn't you wait for me?"

Surprised, Jeff pulled his softening penis out of Bonnie's dripping wet vagina with a 'slurp' that could be heard by all of them. He rolled onto his back beside her. Bonnie remained on her back with her legs spread.

"Don't worry about it." Bonnie replied. "We have all night!"

"Yeah, but I wanted to have his cum first!" She said.

"Well," Bonnie returned, "you still can."

Amy's eyes trailed down between her sister's thighs. She could see that her pussy lips were swollen and a dark shade of pink from all the recent fucking. At the entrance she noticed a little bit of white...was it...yes, she could see it more clearly now. It was Jeff's cum, and it was slowly trickling out of Bonnie's vagina.

*The next chapter will be the last one, and then it's back to my 'cheating' themes for stories. Hope everyone enjoyed this set - thanks for your comments! X-Factor*