Sibling Seduction Session: All Told

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Astonishingly to me as I watch today, even though I know it happened and even have a video of the event, Anne-Marie says, "That's true. You are always lounging around home in your underwear. There shouldn't be any problem. You're a man. It will be less embarrassing for you than it would be for me. I need the money, even if you don't."

"You're sure about ...?"

He doesn't finish his question and Pugh's only answer is, "it's nothing like it would be for a woman to strip to her nickers, and it puts £100 in her bank account." Anne-Marie nods in support as he finishes, "just pretend you're relaxing at home." He emphasises the point by spreading five £20 notes on Dick's chest between Anne-Marie's hands. Her brother groans as she scoops them up. Under Pugh's direction she slides off him, carefully avoiding looking where she has been sitting.

What was I thinking? It is hard to remember exactly. Part of me just wanted my brother to show me that I was still important to him, even though he was leaving, but it felt physically good as well. I couldn't pretend any longer that I wasn't excited and I could tell that he was too. It made for a heady mixture; the regular injections of money into the conversation, the flattery, the close and admiring attention of two older men, one of whom was the brother I worshipped; to say nothing of the wine and marijuana.

I must have known where we were heading. Nothing in my life had ever aroused me more, but I must have convinced myself that none of the things we had done had actually crossed the incest line. Dick must have been the same, expecting me to take control and call a halt before things went too far, just as I was looking to him. He was much older, but not all that much more experienced than me. We were well and truly tangled in Pugh's web. Even so, I still believed we could stop whenever we wanted. As Pugh had told me at the start, I was in control. We both expected the other would stop things from going too far.

So Dick finally shrugs, "you're sure it's ok?" Anne-Marie is sure, but she still turns her head resolutely away as she fumbles with his trouser button and zip. As she pulls his trousers down something springs free and strikes her hand. Involuntarily she glances down at the solid erection straining against his boxer shorts, and lets out a cry as she covers her eyes with her hands.

"Oh my God! That's disgusting! You're my brother." Secretly, she was thrilled that she had caused that to happen to her big brother, but the camera catches only her frown of disapproval.

"I know, but I told you. I warned you. It's what happens to men." He finishes removing his trousers without her assistance. "I'm doing this for you. You asked me to!" he claims, ignoring the engorged evidence of his own eagerness.

At this point, Pugh laughingly asks Anne-Marie what she thinks of "Dick's dick?" She lowers her hands from her face, but her eyes are closed. "I'm not looking."

But Pugh is relentless. "You should. You have to get back on board or you won't have earned the money." If either sibling could stop for a moment's thought, they might act differently, but, Pugh sweeps them along.

Dick makes no resistance as she blindly bumps her way back on top of him. She groans as his now lightly constrained erection presses against her. Her brother is immobile until she settles down on it, but with a gasp he begins to softly flex against her in time with his ragged breathing, which the audio recording clearly picks up. "Is that it? My God, I can feel it," she gasps through a fixed smile of embarrassment, eyes still tightly shut. "I have to adjust it." She sounds almost terrified, but she reaches between them and, by a series of taps, because she tries to touch it as little as possible, Anne-Marie adjusts his dick to a more comfortable position. Inevitably, it comes to rigid attention between them. "It keeps bumping against me."

"Don't do..." Her brother starts, but his voice trails away. She tries to hold still, but despite herself, Anne-Marie begins to push back against him in time with his twitching "I have a bad feeling about this," she sighs, but she is soon sliding back and forth. A bead of perspiration hangs from her nose.

"Why don't you lift up your skirt?" asks Pugh. "It's covering everything and we need to see what is happening. We did an underwear check last week, so it's all good." In barely two minutes Pugh gets a brother to strip to his boxers to spare his sister's blushes, and then gets the sister to uncover them anyway as they rub against each other through the skimpy fabric barriers.

"It looks great," says Pugh as he pushes the handheld camera closer. "What is happening to Dick's stick?" he laughs.

"It's growing... It's getting harder. I can't believe you're letting that happen, Dick." All the time she continues her slow genital rubbing.

"I can't believe you're saying that! ... It's only natural... No more." His arms lie still at his side. "I think we should..."

He does not finish, but! In any case, Anne-Marie appears not to hear him as she continues to slide against his rigid penis, the fixed expression and closed eyes unchanging, when suddenly her her mouth forms a silent '0' before clamping shut. Anne-Marie's eyes pop wide open for just a second and she comes to a halt. The camera captures Dick's hips rocking slightly against her still form. Her gaze flashes down to his face for a second before her eyes close and she recommence so her own movement.

It is all over in less than five seconds, and I don't think anyone else would recognise it, but I remember and can see clearly on screen that Anne-Marie has just had a small but deep orgasm on camera. She is hiding it well, but I remember my surprise, the sudden feeling as if silky brushes were rushing from my clit, painting a gentle tingling softness over every bit of her skin.

The feeling was so wrong, but so intense, it remains one of the best orgasms I ever experienced; my first with a man, and he was my brother. The video can give no idea of what was going through my head, and I'm not sure I can do much better. The effects of the wine and marijuana seemed to have vanished entirely, though I am sure they had added something to the pleasure.

I felt completely awake. I was certain that we were heading towards a destination my mind did not want us to reach, but every fibre in my being wanted the journey to continue for at least a little longer. Perversely, I was reassured that it was my brother's erection. It gave me a feeling of power over him. It was me that had caused his penis to go so hot and hard!

I had never so much as imagined committing incest and don't believe he had ever thought of me that way either, but he was acting this way because of me, for me. We would stop in time, because we weren't the sort of people who committed incest. I convinced myself a little longer wouldn't take us too far, because he was my big brother. It was his job to take care of me and stop before we went too far. All that went through my head in a moment, during which the video shows Anne-Marie licking her lips and recommencing the rolling hip movements that are so torturing her brother's straining member.

"How does it feel?" asks Pugh.

"It has a bad vibe." She answers without slowing her movement, which is becoming deeper. "Can we stop yet?"

"Do you want to?"

"This is wrong." Rub, rub, and no direct answer.

"Let's ask your brother first. Are you getting tired of this?"

"Huh?"

"You seem to be in pain. Do you want to stop?"

"What? Yes ... In a few minutes... Please just a little longer."

Pugh bursts out laughing. "You are being very polite!" Looking back, I think Dick had fallen into the same trap as me. We weren't the sort of family that did incest. We were only performing for Pugh, because I wanted to. Each step was small on its own and well rewarded. My brother was too caught up in the process at first to put them together. When he finally did, like me, he was hooked and was waiting for me to call time. With neither of us willing to take responsibility, there was only one way it could end.

--

By the way, here's another £100." Pugh flips the bills onto Dick's chest. "Just remove your boxers."

Anne-Marie freezes in mid stroke. Her brother blusters, "No, that's impossible."

Anne-Marie emits a high-pitched giggle of nervousness, disbelief, arousal or who can say?

Her brother carries on, "That's a little too much now. We have probably done enough."

But his voice carries no conviction and Anne-Marie's giggles subside into no words of support, as she regards the cash. Her face is saying, 'oh, no!' as if the money can force them to take this strong medicine against their will.

Pugh puts his counter-argument. "She is still wearing her panties, so it's not like you're going to have direct contact."

"Yeah, but still ..."

"You're getting £100 more."

Anne-Marie's eyes are still focusing on the bills decorating her brother's chest. Seeing this, her brother folds, "I'll leave the decision to you."

Pugh speaks again as he scoops up the money. "Then I think I should give the money to Anne-Marie. In fact I will add £50 more, because... Just, because." I guess he couldn't believe his luck. An arm reaches in from off-camera! Pushing the bills into her unresisting hands.

Sheepishly, she almost whispers, "I do want a new bag."

She giggles despite herself as Pugh fills the sudden silence. "I mean, it's not like you will be doing the stripping and your nickers will still protect your modesty. It's not so bad for men, Right? What do you say?" His hand comes into view as he pulls Anne-Marie, unresisting, off her brother. "Now brother, if you wouldn't mind..."

Speaking to no one in particular and studiously looking into space, Anne-Marie says, "Yes, let's do it." Her brother complies with a sigh, his boner catching on the elastic and snapping back to full attention with an audible slap against his belly.

"Ka ching!" cries Pugh in an impressed voice. "Girl, your brother is sporting a real baton!"

Anne-Marie keeps her eyes averted, but her face is turned towards her brother's naked lower half and she can see what is there on the edge of her vision. She pulls a hypocritically disapproving face, as her brother interjects, "give me a break."

"Hurry up!" Says Pugh. "Climb back on him. You'll have to look where you're going."

"I won't," she responds. "I don't need to. I'll guess where it is." Her eyes close again as she carefully slides across his body. "Is this good enough as she settles on him both hands resting on his chest, her skirt falling around his shaft showing only his bright red knob. "I can feel it. It's like siting on a pipe."

Pugh laughs. "We can't see. You're skirt is covering it. Lift it up so we can see what is happening."

Her brother gasps as she reaches down to lift the skirt. "Go up and down, please," instructs the voice. She begins to do so slowly settling into a rhythm.

"How is it, brother? I know your sister likes it." As Pugh speaks, she covers her face at his words, but does not stop moving. He gets no answer, so he asks the same question of Anne-Marie.

"I don't want to say," she gulps, but under his continued urging, she does. "It's hitting me there... This is getting risky." she slows to a stop again, but only for an instant before her brother's hips begin flexing, and he forces her back into motion.

Her rebellion is already over, as Pugh's voice continues to push her. "You should keep moving. I've given you a lot of money. You can't let it grow small or you will have failed." What he has said sounds completely ridiculous now, but there is no resistance in Anne-Marie. She starts up again, her one hand continually fluttering between her chest and her brother's, while the other grips tightly to the hem of her skirt.

Unconsciously, she begins pulling at her Britney Spears-inspired knot until it suddenly gives. Within a few more bounces, her shirt, so crisp and smart just half an hour ago, sags open, revealing her platform bra to her gasping brother and the camera. Half of one deeply flushed breast crowned by a dark half-moon peeks over the top of one cup. On her other side, her breast has worked almost entirely free. The puffy erect nipple strains in Dick's face like a dark cherry on top of her deeply rouged mound. Dick's hands lift for a moment before he slowly lowers them. Did keeping passive help him continue long after he would otherwise have stopped? By letting her play the more active part, could he pretend that she was in control.

Anne-Marie seems entirely unconscious that her breasts are now on display, and the camera can plainly see his naked dick and her nicker-clad vagina as they rub against each other. Each time Pugh utters another warning, she appears to shed more of her reserves about handling his knob. It is now straining so mightily between them that there is only one way it will grow small any time soon. She suddenly blurts out, "no comment." Startled, she opens her eyes and explains to Pugh, "You asked me how it feels."

Pugh laughs. "That was ages ago, but how does it feel?"

"No comment, I told you! Is it enough yet?" All the time, her vigorous rubbing contradicting her words. Her breasts bounce and jiggle as she continues to grind her pubic bone against her passive but oh so aroused brother.

"Oh, no, not yet. I'd like you to raise your legs. You're doing all this for us anyway, so you might as well. I don't think your brother will object."

Anne-Marie dutifully leans back and balances on one arm and her feet with her bottom resting on her brother's thighs. Her other hand continues to lift her skirt and reveals that her crack is making less steady contact with his penis. Looking down to adjust herself, she notices her top has opened and, trying to pull the sides together, she slides off her brother in a heap. Pugh laughs uproariously as if he has never seen anything funnier, before helping her to kneel up besides Dick, whose hands are now vainly cradling/covering his penis. Anne-Marie pulls her limp shirt tight against her, when Pugh says, "that won't do, Anne-Marie. I know... Here's another £20. Slip off the blouse. It's completely wrinkled and is spoiling the shot... Put back on your blazer if you are shy. It will cover you better and give us better colour balance. Here's another £40 to lose the bra. It is clashing with the tie and is not really hiding your boobs. You will still be covered by the blazer. Brother, turn your head and close your eyes so she isn't embarrassed."

Astonishingly, checking regularly that her brother isn't looking, Anne-Marie does exactly as he asks, standing carefully on the settee to retrieve her blazer from atop the second level and doing up all three buttons. She stands for a moment, her face shiny with perspiration, still framed by two somewhat loose and bedraggled ponytails from which, two or three damp strands have escaped and hang unnoticed down her forehead and cheeks. Her naked cleavage peeks out from the blazer, with the tie hanging like an obscene exclamation mark between the matching mounds. A very few inches of surprisingly neat pleats of the shortened skirt barely shield her modesty below the blazer. One sock still trimly guards her left shin, but the right one bunches at her ankle. Most women never get men's fascination with schoolgirl costumes, but you would have to be blind not to respond to the picture she presents. I know it is vain of me to say so, but Anne-Marie looks stunningly ready to fuck, the complete fantasy schoolgirl.

"That's better," says Pugh. "You can look now brother as he guides her unresistingly to stand over his half naked form. The handheld peers alongside her down at his erect penis, which Dick is both covering and stroking. The video Pugh eventually released on his website obscured Dick's face, so you never see it clearly. My copy, an uncensored original shows his eyes like saucers as if he sees his sister clearly for the first time.

The video cuts to a different camera angle as Anne-Marie and her brother extend hands and, with his support she carefully lowers herself down onto his rampant manhood. This time, she crouches rather than kneels. Without being asked she lifts her skirt and adjusts her position so his cock lies along her the length of her knicker-covered crack. She no longer makes any pretense of not watching as she begins rubbing against him again, leaning back slightly and balancing on her free hand.

Pugh warns her yet again that she mustn't let her brother's implement go soft and suggests she holds it against her. Anne-Marie's face shows clearly that, whatever else is worrying her, it is not the potential disappearance of his erection, but she obediently pulls it tighter against her cotton-veiled centre. Her angle is such that the hem of her skirt is pushed up by her thighs into a pleated plaid belt, so the camera sees everything; her clutching fingers pale against the dark pinkness of his shaft. She seems to pull a face as she does so, as if it is somehow against her will. But I know her, and I know that it was a lie for the camera and for her self- image as an reluctant participant. Anne-Marie has no intention of stopping now. Her face ripples as she experiences another series of shallow orgasms, still her secret, unless you know her as well as I do.

True to her complaint, her blazer's fabric lies stiffly and uncomfortably on Anne-Marie. Her squatting thighs have pushed the stiff panels up and out so that the bottom button has already opened. The second soon follows leaving only the top button. The whole picture comes into sharper and brighter relief as Pugh turns on a floor light. Anne-Marie gives no sign that she notices (I didn't.). The brighter picture shows a wedge of cream squeezing out of the sides of her gusset, each time her weight presses down on him.

It is some picture. Dick emits another groan and thrusts into the space between her hand and her vagina. Her fingers look impossibly tiny as they press his erection against her crack. It looks purple at the head and far too big for the girl.

Pugh speaks again, "that's a big brother you've got in your hands, little sister. How does it feel?"

Dick's strangled protest, "you can't ask that!" is ignored, but Anne-Marie shivers and wonders out loud if it's "enough?" Pugh doesn't bother to reply and she never slows her motion. Her head keeps lifting as if she is about to say something in protest, but each time you can see the words overtaken by a wave of pleasure. It is almost comical the way her expression keeps changing from the doubtful grin that precedes her protests to the rictus grimace that signals yet another orgasm and vanquishes her resolve every time. The orgasms are coming more frequently now, and they are being punctuated by not-so-mini ones that cause Anne-Marie to shake and cry out. By now, anyone watching can see that Anne-Marie is entirely lost in the moment. I just remember that, from my stomach on down, my body felt so... creamy and sensitive.

Anne-Marie is oblivious of the camera. She makes a desperate effort and comes to a shuddering stop, shifting forward slightly and letting go of his manhood to keep her balance. As her hand releases his penis, the last button on her blazer gives up, allowing it to swing open and reveal both breasts.

Picture her: blue blazer open to reveal a tie and two firm and engorged breasts above a rumpled pleated skirt and skimpy cotton knickers, perched on top of her brother's purple monster of a knob. She looks at Pugh appealingly, but her brother suddenly gasps, "it feels very warm here, really warm and wet."

"What?" demands Pugh. Dick lifts his head and shoulders to look, as Anne-Marie leans back. They all can see a slight tug as her brother's boner sticks for a moment to her knickers before springing free. "Is that your pre-cum, brother?"