Sibling Seduction Session: All Told

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ideas64
Ideas64
45 Followers

"Definitely not!" Says her brother, as if he were offended at the thought, tugging his member out of the way to better see Anne-Marie's panty-clad crotch. It's a soggy mess, with the whole of the gusset clearly soaked and stained. Pugh's hand reaches in-shot and he gently runs his index finger along the edge of the fabric. Her knickers are so wet and twisted that they easily slide to one side. She makes no protest as he lifts it he gusset, clearly trailing a creamy line of phlegm. A blob of cream falls off his finger onto Dick's belly. Dick's eyes clearly jump to hers as she brings both hands up to her face.

"Have you squirted?" comes Pugh's voice, tinged with amused respect.

Anne-Marie collapses forward onto her knees, earning a grunt of surprise from her brother as his member is trapped again. "We can never tell Mum and Dad about this! It is so embarrassing!" She covers her face with her hands.

Will they stop? Can they stop? They had both gone through their whole lives up to an hour ago, never imagining or wanting a scenario like this. With Pugh directing, there could be only one outcome. He pushes £20 bills between the fingers of each of her hands. As she slowly lowers them from her face, he observes with a laugh, "It's a good thing you've kept your knickers on. You don't have to do anything different for this £100. Just trust in your knickers. They'll protect you. It's worth it for £100. Lean back."

Helplessly, all resistance ended, Anne-Marie crouches again with one hand supporting behind her and the other waving vaguely in the air for a moment before seizing on the only thing within reach that will keep her from falling. The blazer hangs open and her tie is caught up between their rubbing members. Her brother grunts as she grabs hold and says, "It's worth it for £100." They both begin moving their hips. Anne-Marie keeping time, repeating the mantra, "it's worth it for £100, it's worth it for £100."

They begin to move more vigorously in time with her mumbled chant. Anne-Marie's face keeps changing as she is swamped by the next wave of pleasure. Her chant subsides to moans and whimpers. The tie seems to be trapped, swinging between her neck and their pubes. Every time she throws her head back it is pulled tight, forcing her head down towards him.

Their movement becomes more vigorous. He periodically reminds her that they can "trust in your knickers. They will protect us," as if Pugh's ludicrous reassurance can be made true by repetition. It seems to give him more confidence. His hands at last become more active, cupping her buttocks and increasing the speed and strength of their bouncing and rubbing.

"Be careful!" she cries. "It's hitting my spot!" But Pugh interjects that she is still wearing her knickers, as if it were actually protecting her. Dick repeats it, and after a moment, Anne-Marie begins a second chant, "trust in your knickers, trust in your knickers, trust in ..." As she does, Dick's newly active hands grip her waist and his knees come up as he shortens and concentrates her bouncing so his rock hard member is continually struck by her clitoris and pubic bone. The camera zooms in on her knickers, which, on every contact ooze out pale vaginal cream at the sides and right through the gusset onto his knob, which juts out its purple head and cream-decorated length as her bottom rises up to crash back down. In fact, Anne-Marie is producing so much cream that their movement besplatters his stomach and her bunched skirt, with creamy strings and a particularly large blob on the skirt. The tie springs free from its confinement and the camera sees clearly that its lower third is soggy with her juices.

In a moment her brother's hands begin sliding up Anne-Marie's rib cage under her arms. She gives no sign of awareness when Pugh's ever helpful hand slides her blazer off her shoulders except at the last when she gasps a negative. Pugh stops as soon as she objects, leaving the blazer across Anne-Marie's back confining both hands by her sides and, so, helpless to keep Dick's hands from her newly exposed breasts, which jutted out obscenely because of the way her jacket has confined her. Anne-Marie writhes against his hands even a she begs him to stop. His exhortation to trust in her knickers earns an almost hysterical retort. "I don't have knickers up there."

We were committing incest! I was loving it and knew we should stop. I felt like my brother was leaving the final decision to me, but aided by Pugh, he was making sure my decision would be yes. I believe I tried to stop, but I was a minimally experienced girl, coming so much I was squirting, something I didn't even know was possible before then. When Dick's hands touched my nipples I had the biggest orgasm of all and absolutely gushed onto his cock. I completely melted.

On screen, my brother spasms with pleasure and pushes me a little higher than before. Instead of sliding smoothly up the landing strip, Dick's dick nosedives into the boat where sits Anne-Marie's little man. She cries out in warning, "Wait! It's going in me! ... No! It's, it's... It's going ... up me!!"

Dick repeats the mantra, "They will protect us," again as she gasps, "it's your thingy! It's your dick!" And it is. Dick's movement has become much more precise and Anne-Marie, despite her objections, has let him pull their stomachs together. At that angle and as lubricated as she has become, with two or three shoves, Dick buries his cock deep in Anne-Marie. She begs him to stop to no avail. To improve the angle of attack, he pushes her shoulders back until she is sitting on top of him, forced to throw her arms back to grip his knees for balance. In that position she alternately shrieks and begs him to stop, but she bounces up and down in a way that cannot just be due to his efforts.

Eventually, she throws her body around so fiercely that he is forced to sit up and lower Anne-Marie onto her back. One of her hands has worked free of the blazer and is twisting one of her nipples savagely. She shrieks and arches her spine, before warning that, "my knickers won't protect us!" as if anyone cared anymore. All the time bucking and pushing she frees her other hand, and in a moment they are kissing savagely. Anne-Marie keeps turning her head and saying no, before turning back with a groan for more.

After all these years, I still remember what was going on in her head. It was impossible to think straight. It was wrong. It was incest, but Anne-Marie wanted just a bit more. Dick was the older one. He had always made the decisions. It was his responsibility to call a halt. If he didn't, it would be his fault. It was like permission to enjoy it as much as she wanted, because, if/when they went too far, she would not be to blame. Twisted, I know, but Anne-Marie played it that way. As long as she kept begging him to stop, it would be his responsibility.

You can see it clearly in the video. Anne-Marie never stops objecting without ever quite preventing anything. At the very last, her resistance is no less fierce and no more successful than at the start. After some fierce kissing (however she twists and turns her head! Dick's lips find hers, however tightly she clamps her mouth shut, Dick's tongue is too strong and long!), he turns her face towards his groin.

Her own brother crouches over Anne-Marie and forces her head onto his engorged knob. She keeps nearly pulling away, but she soon is letting him force himself deep into her throat. Anne-Marie is helpless as he holds her ponytails like reins. Anne-Marie lets out a loud woof between strokes and soon needs only one hand on her head and then none. She continuously twists and tries to spit out his cock, but without appearing able to, even when unconstrained.

Soon Dick leans over and puts a hand between her legs and roughly begins to finger-fuck her first with one and then more fingers. The video captures yet another of Anne-Marie's thick and creamy showers. Unimpeded by her panties, which are by now little more than soggy strings, it flows over and between his pistoning fingers. Some actually splashes onto the lens of the camera.

Eventually, her brother flips Anne-Marie over and brutally enters her from behind, pulling her back so that she is half sitting and half crouching, facing the camera. All we can see of him are his hands clutching her breasts, his legs and, strobe-like, his cock as she bounces up and down. She enters into what looks like a continuous orgasm loop. Her head flings from side to side and she keeps repeating, "Oh! Oh! Oh!"

It was so wrong, but it felt unbelievable. Every molecule in Anne-Marie's body is exploding with pleasure, and every movement and expression is projecting that pleasure at the camera. Suddenly, Anne-Marie's eyes seem to go to pure white. She begins shaking and it is too much for her brother, who goes rigid with her. They are still for a long moment. When he pulls out, the camera tracks in on her vagina from which floods his spend. He sighs apologetically, "Oh my God, it didn't protect us. I'm sorry, little sister. I guess I should have stopped."

Anne-Marie cries, "what?" As her first non-orgasmic thought in the last half hour takes shape, Anne-Marie's head jerks up and she sees her leaking cunt. Her hand snakes down and comes up messily confirming the evidence of her eyes. She moans, "Oh, what am I going to do?"

Her brother wipes ineffectually at her soggy white-stained vagina and speaks softly, "I'm sorry. They didn't protect us at all, your knickers. You're not angry with me, are you?"

She makes no answer, and only Pugh's voice comes from off-camera, "well, that got a bit out of hand. You certainly surprised me. We will have to think about how much of the interview we can use." The siblings look at him in confusion as he continues smoothly, "Hey, it's not so bad. Big brother, I think you should let little sister have all the money though." Dick nods his agreement instantly. Like his sister, he looks like he is starting to think about consequences. The file ends.

--

There you have it. There is no greed like innocent greed, and I had got what I was asking for, Not that I saw it that way, I was furious with Dick, though I let him help me dress and take me home. I did forgive him eventually, too, as it was at least as much my doing as my brother's. The cash helped too. It added up to more than £1500, just when I was feeling completely abandoned by my family.

I felt that I deserved Dick's help to get the money, after he had seemed so comfortable with my whole family including him, abandoning me. Mind, it was not easy. We had fucked and I had loved every minute of it. Was doing it with your step-brother incest? Was I a perv? Was he? Remember, I was still only 19 and had too little knowledge of the world to look at things as a more sophisticated young girl would have.

The fact is, even as we left the studio, I could not get over the amazingly vivid way my brother had shown how much he thought of me. Sure, I was furious. Everything I had ever learned told me he had taken unforgivable incestuous advantage, so I was unforgiving... but the whole thing had been just spectacular. Every single part of my body, particularly the naughty bits tingled with the memory of what we had just done. In addition,

Oddly enough, I was most worried that we had let Pugh down. From what he had said, the interview had been spoiled by Dick fucking me and that really bothered responsible little me ( I told you I was naive.).

*****

Look out for more of Anne-Marie's adventures in THE SIBLING SEDUCTION SESSIONS : ANNE-MARIE'S DADDY

Ideas64
Ideas64
45 Followers