Sibling Sex Ch. 02

Story Info
Bob and Sara can't stay apart.
7k words
4.49
75.4k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers

This is Chapter two in the saga of Bob and Sara. You will remember from the original Sibling Sex they are brother and sister who, on one of Bob's business trips, finally succumb to the inevitable. Things get a little serious with Sara as she finds herself falling in deep love rather than simply having great sex with her brother and this continues on with the progression of that story.

*

The phone was ringing off the wall as I was coming through my front door. I had been away on a short trip for work downstate and traffic was murder. I grabbed the handset to hear,

"Bob, I can't stand it. We only have been apart a few days and I am going crazy missing you." It was my sister Sara. As we had discussed after our first business trip, that turned into a sex marathon, we had to find a way to separate ourselves from each other for fear our neighbors and friends would go a little nuts if they ever found out we were sexually involved. Our town is more than a little provincial and an older brother sexually involved with his younger sister would be frowned upon big time. It would destroy my business and completely ruin our reputations. Sara going off to college was our solution but from the sounds of what she was now saying it wasn't working. We live in Annapolis, Maryland and she had been accepted into the University of Penn. in Philadelphia.

"Bob, I don't care what you say. I'm coming home." Sara said in a frenzy. This wasn't just a casual comment...she was nearly in a panic.

"Honey, I miss you too but can't we give being apart a chance? One week is hardly a test for us." I replied. "Look, stick it out till the end of the month and I'll come up to get you and we can thrash it all out, among other things." I said with a very knowing and seductive sound in my voice. I was trying to calm her but could hardly tell if I was being successful over the phone.

"OK but when you get here you can forget about 'thrashing anything out', I'll be interested in the 'other things' to which you are alluding." She laughed. "Don't get a room at one of the local hotels/motels. I understand most of the rooms on a weekend are taken by students and their boyfriends/girlfriends and I wouldn't want them to see what an ugly guy I am going with." She joked.

"Ugly guy, I'll fan your sweet little ass for you."

"Promises, promises!"

"Hey, I know. If you can miss your Monday and Tuesday classes I can come up on a Friday afternoon and we can almost be in Canada by bedtime, even with stopping for dinner. It'll be great, we can try some new restaurants and Canadian dishes and spend Saturday and Sunday just messing about up there and then drive back on Monday afternoon and Tuesday to get you back to school by Wednesday. How does that sound?" Offering this in an attempt to bring her down from the mood she seemed to be in.

"Fantastic. My Monday class is total bullshit and missing one other won't hurt a bit and even if we don't get back until late Tuesday I'll be OK. Besides, I'm going to drop out anyhow. Remember?"

"Well talk about it." I answered.

I got there mid afternoon on Friday and thought she was going to strangle me with her kisses. I had popped the trunk and she threw her small case in, slammed the lid down and jumped into the passenger's seat. After a three-minute kiss my lips were sore.

"Whoa, honey. We have the whole long weekend."

"Bob, this being apart is killing me. Before we knew each other sexually being separated while you were away on your business trips bothered me but nothing like this. All I can think about is all of the things we did to each other on our first business trip together. Oh, how I wish we weren't related."

"Well, we are and there isn't anything we can do about it so we better find a way to deal with it we can both accept. I am working on something but I'm not ready to talk about it yet." I answered.

"What the hell are you working on. C'mon, if it involves me I have a right to know." She snapped.

"All in good time. There isn't any sense in getting your hopes up if it won't work. I shouldn't have even mentioned it now."

"You're damn right you shouldn't have. This is all I'll be thinking about until I know what you are working on."

"Cool it honey. We have a mini vacation staring at us. Let's enjoy it."

"You are a piece of work, or should I say shit? You get my hopes up and then dash them without a second thought. If you are going to be that way, get this rattletrap moving. We can cover a long way before dinner and then another hour or so before we are settling down for the night." She ordered.

Dinner was only so-so in a roadside restaurant and we did go for another hour and a half before checking into a huge Holiday Inn. The room was very nice and the mini bar was larger than the usual size, which would have been great, if we were planning to spend a lot of time there.

I carried the small amount of luggage up and she opened the door in front of me and was in the shower before I even had the stuff set up on the little folding luggage racks common in most motel rooms. My clothes were off in a flash and I joined her in the walk-in shower. Damn, it was great to hold her sweet body again. I had almost forgotten what a great shape she had and how firm her lovely breasts were.

She threw her arms around my neck and pulled our faces together. She was so aroused her nipples were actually poking my chest. She let her tongue find mine and then let the two of them entwine for what seemed forever. While she was doing that I dropped my hands to cup her sweet tiny ass. Not to be outdone she let one of her hands drop to my crotch where she soon had her fingers wrapped around the shaft of my cock. Whew, we better slow this down and do it quickly or I would be shooting my load before I even got to touch her warm waiting pussy. His cock was as hard as I ever remembered. I could see there was some pre-come showing and I certainly didn't want to hurry that along and I wanted this first time today to be memorable for both of us. No Wham Bam Thank You Mam. The shower together was a great beginning for this rendezvous but I wanted the mood we were in right then to go far beyond that.

"Bob, give me a treat. Carry me over to the bed!" I pleaded.

That was all it took. He had one arm under my arms and the other dropped down to cradle the backs of my legs and he had me off the floor and we were on our way to the big- peoples king- size playground. He slowly lowered me to the side of the bed and then leaned over and lightly kissed my breasts. His tongue was the tenderest thing I could think of when it came to our lovemaking. He was letting it softly caress my nipples and then letting it slide down and around the sides of my breasts very sensuously. He had one hand lightly touching my navel and then moving oh so slowly down over my abdomen. When his fingers touched the very top of my pubic hair he stopped and let them swish the short hairs around a little. I have most of it shaved so it won't show in a bathing suit but he is able to touch it in a way that drives me up the wall. He then let those fingers move down slowly so they were in a position to spread the lips of my pussy for his fingers to explore. God, he knew how to arouse me.

I could feel him shifting his position. It wasn't long before I could see he had moved me so I was lying completely up on the bed with my head resting on the pillows but he had positioned himself to where he was lying between my legs with his face looking up at me. I just looked down and smiled. The next thing I felt was him taking little nips on the inside of my thighs; first one leg and then the other. While he was doing this he had moved one hand up so it could let his fingers wander around my nipples. He was using his thumb and index finger to lightly, oh so lightly, squeeze a nipple and then roll it around between his two fingers. He would do that a few times on one nipple before moving his hand to the other one. This was really generating some heat deep inside of me.

His tongue found the swollen lips of my pussy and then let it search deeper until it was softly caressing the hood over my clit. It was soon peeking out from under its sheath when he let his lips lightly clamp onto the nub and then have his tongue flick back and forth over it. He then folded his fingers into a teepee shape and slid them into my pussy and slowly began moving his hand so that he was fucking my pussy with his fingers. Whew, this was going way too fast.

I let my hands rest gently on the back of his head while he was burying his face between the lips of my pussy. Damn, he could really make me feel good this way. All of I sudden, and I still don't know why I did it, but I pulled away from his mouth and rolled over so my knees were straddling his head with my pussy resting on the back of his head. My knees were almost clamping his ears.

"Turn over Bob and let your tongue loose again on my pussy." I ordered.

He did and I started to squish my pussy all over his nose, mouth and jaw. He moved his hands so each of them was holding one of my breasts while I was opening my self up as far as I could to let his face get as deep inside of me as possible. My hands were braced on the top of the headboard as I ground myself all over his face. I could feel the warmth start again deep inside of me when I suddenly lifted myself off and slid down so my pussy was just touching the tip of his still hard cock. I rose up and soon had the head of it positioned directly in line with my pussy and I lowered myself ever so slowly. I could feel the head of it spread my lips as it was opening my vagina and I could feel every inch of him as he was penetrating me. A few more movements and I had him completely buried as I started to lift myself then drop back down.

"Damn Sara, I was wondering what had gotten into you besides my tongue. You never acted anything like this before and I must say I loved it. You sort of had me worried a bit though when you were smothering me with your pussy for I was starting to wonder what the EMS guys would say when they came to get a guy who had been suffocated by the sweetest pussy in town."

She just laughed as I began concentrating on bringing her to orgasm. I was throwing my hips as high in the air as I could and then driving as deep as I could go. It didn't take long. She was tossing her long blonde hair from side to side and biting her lower lip as she threw her pussy down to meet my upward thrusts. It wasn't long before she let out one of her little howls as I could feel her pussy vibrating and then her vaginal walls throb as she let go with a huge orgasm. My own climax came almost at the exact same time as I filled her tight little pussy with streams of my white-hot come.

"Oh God Bob, that was unbelievable." She murmured

"I should say so. For me too." I answered

Sleep didn't come quickly. It seemed that every time either of us turned in the bed during the night, it would wake the other who would take it as an invitation for another round of sex. We had better sleep late in the morning or we would be running the car off the road as we fell asleep at the wheel.

"OK Bob, it's time to get up, showered, dressed and downstairs for breakfast. We are only an hour or so from the Canadian border and who knows if they will give us any trouble crossing with all of the interest in the terrorist situation."

I answered her with, "Sure, I am as hard as a steel rail and you want to get up. I'd like to get this thing far up your pussy."

I couldn't let that challenge go unanswered so I dropped down in the bed and let my fingers lightly caress the sides of his shaft and then letting my hands slide up and down it while my mouth was getting closer to the purplish head. There was a lot of pre-come showing as I opened my lips and let the monster in. His cock is so big I can't get much more than the head and a few inches of his shaft in my mouth. As soon as I do that I get my tongue working all around the head of it and let a hand slide up and down his shaft and let the other hand move down and gently cup his balls. I then start my bobbing action. I could hear his moans starting already as I turned my body to let his mouth work on my pussy while mine was taking care of his cock. There's nothing like a sixty-nine to make my day.

She brought her sweet wet pussy right down to my face. I let the fingers on each hand spread the lips of it as I was getting my tongue warmed up to search out her clit. I know it is the quickest way to give her the strongest orgasm. I didn't want it to be fast but rather I wanted it to be one she'd remember all day. I let my face swish back and forth between her lips and even dared to let the fingers of one hand roam over to her ass after I had gotten them wet with saliva. I hesitated in trying to let them penetrate her anal canal remembering the pain it caused her the last time I tried so I let it go with just running my wet slippery fingers slide around her puckered asshole without actually entering it. With my tongue as busy as I could make it and my fingers lightly touching the forbidden area of her body, it didn't take long before I could hear her low howl and then feel her hips thrashing around with excitement. She had her mouth working my cock for all it was worth and my orgasm came up and over me before I knew what had hit me. One minute I was feeling the beginning of an orgasmic rush and within a few seconds I was filling her lovely mouth with my come. Whew, sex with her is something else again.

"OK Up and at em...time's awasting." This was her cowgirl impression at work.

"Sara, you are a hell of a better secretary than you would be as a rodeo performer. That is unless they are going to rate you on riding my bronco." I joked.

"OK, smart ass. Let's get ready for the day."

We were finished with breakfast and on the road in less than an hour. The crossing into Canada was totally uneventful. Maybe it will be a bigger deal coming back into the States. We thought we would have enough time to at least get to Montreal but after checking the maps again it was obvious we would never make it to Montreal and then back home by Tuesday night. Instead we would drive the hundred miles from Niagara to Toronto and be satisfied with seeing that city. Montreal and Quebec would have to wait for another trip.

The scenery along this part of Canada is nowhere near as breathtaking as that out in the Canadian Rockies we visited last year but we were in a different country for the weekend and that was pretty exciting in and of itself. Neither of us had ever been to this part of Canada before and we were looking forward to seeing it. We were only going to travel to Toronto that night and would explore it that afternoon and the next day and then head back to her school in Philadelphia on Tuesday. About thirty- five miles out of Toronto we came upon a sign advertising horseback rides and after a lot of discussion decided to try it.

The rides weren't just around an oval but instead were two- hour tours through some rugged country. Sara and I had both done a bit of riding years earlier but certainly couldn't be considered accomplished riders. We 'could manage' was about the best description of our horseback riding talents. They outfitted us with a couple of very pretty horses, as if their beauty was going to make them easier to ride, and we were going to be part of a group of six riders.

We were riding single file with me right behind Sara and I was last in the line. It was impossible for me to keep my eyes off her sweet little ass bouncing along in front of me. She was wearing jeans and I could see the label on them up at the belt line swishing from side to side as the horse made its way along the trail. Damn she was sexy.

I whispered just loud enough for her to hear but not loud enough for anyone in front of us, "Sara, you have a pretty ass."

That was all it took to put her into her devilish mode. She stood up on the stirrups and swirled her ass as seductively as she could and I almost fell out of my saddle laughing. She sat back down again and turned her head over her shoulder and silently mouthed, "Would you like to kiss it?"

That was it. It wasn't a contest.... I roared with my acknowledgment of her victory.

The trails had a mixture of different types of terrain. The ride started on a high plateau and then wound down to a ravine where it continued for a couple of miles. It then went back up onto a long flat section of trail where the tour guide on the lead horse took off at a full gallop and the rest of the herd just followed right along with no prodding on the part of any of the riders.

What a fucking mistake this horseback ride was. During the John Wayne gallop I was bouncing up and down so hard the 'sweet little ass' of mine that Bob admires so much was being beaten to death. I didn't think I would be able to sit for a month. The ride was coming to an end and it wasn't going to end soon enough for my taste, at least for the tenderness of my 'sweet little ass.'

I was limping my way back to the car and gave him the strictest of orders, "Find a motel and find it fast."

He looked at me and was smart enough not to make any of his wise ass remarks.

"Yes Ma'am."

He pulled into a decent looking place a couple of miles down from the dude ranch and helped me up to the room. It wasn't just my ass that was so sore, the inside of my thighs were just as bad.

"Bob, will you please fill the tub with warm water, not scalding but damn sure not cool? I am going to soak for a month or two. Oh how I wish this tub was a Jacuzzi like that one on our first trip together. I could use that kind of water massage right now."

I honestly sat in that tub for nearly an hour. The pain went from my thighs up to my ass and then up my back to my shoulders. I couldn't seem to find any position in the tub in which I was the least bit comfortable but the moist heat did feel good. Whenever the water was getting a little too cool I would let some out and then run the faucet full hot for a couple of minutes. I couldn't just sit on my ass in the tub but had to sit sort of on the edge of one cheek. Bob would come into the bath every now and then to see how I was doing and after his first visit he had standing orders not to come back in without a scotch and water for me. After three or four of his visits the pain was diminishing a great deal. Or could it have been the effect of the scotch? I damn sure didn't care as long as I felt better.

The last time I went in to see how she was she looked so angelic. She had taken a towel and rolled it up and placed it at the end of the tub to act like a pillow. Her long blonde hair was splayed across it and the water was over her stomach but not quite covering her breasts. It was if they were floating with no support with the nipples pointing at me. Damn, she looked lovely.

"Bob, I think it is time I came out of this tub and hit the sack. How about grabbing a couple of towels and helping me dry off?"

I did and she was soon under the covers in the king-size bed. I just had to try and give her a laugh so I pulled the covers all the way down and planted a couple of big kisses all over the cheeks of her ass saying, "You did invite me to kiss it didn't you?" It got just the response I was hoping for.

"Bob, I'm sorry for being such a wimp but my butt and legs are killing me."

"No problem honey. I'll have some dinner sent up with some more booze for the mini bar and we will call it an end to our day."

He was very kind during the night and didn't press against my butt the way we usually sleep. He stayed far over on his side and while I would have loved to have some sex to try and make up for the torture I had endured during the stupid fucking horseback ride, I was grateful to just get to sleep.

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers
12