Sibling Sex-ed Home Study

Story Info
Siblings discover that sex-ed class didn't teach them enough.
958 words
3.88
168.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess I never really thought about my sister. She was always there but always an annoyance. Everything she did bothered me. Every little movement, every little sound, was a constant reminder that she was annoying. That all changed.

My younger sister and I could get along fairly well and occasionally we would talk about things. I was a head taller than she was and I always looked down at her (in both meanings of the phrase). This particular day she was sitting and I was standing and we were just talking about school. At first I thought it was annoying to have my sister at the same school but I found that when we got home we could talk about things at the school. I didn't really have any friends that I saw outside of school (we were all so busy) and having my sister to talk to was a great help.

This particular day, as I was talking to her, I happened to glance down at her shirt. It was a low-cut shirt and from my angle of view I could see her breasts hugged by her white bra. I couldn't see any nipple but it was a sexy site. She didn't notice that I was staring at her breasts and we just kept talking. I had never really looked at her in this way before. Her breast were just right there. I imagined putting my hands down her shirt and feeling those wonderful orbs of womanhood.

I could feel my penis begin to stiffen and soon it was pressing against my jeans. I don't have a large thing, in fact it is quite average. I am a few inches under six foot and I'm not skinny but nor am I fat. I'm just average all around. I looked at my sister. She was average too, for 18. Average breasts, not fat nor skinny, lovely curvy hips and nice thighs. She stood and said she had to use the restroom. I stared at her rear gently swaying as she walked away. I went to my room and masturbated.

Later that night, our parents went out for a few hours and my sister and I decided to watch TV together. I sat next to her on the couch and my breath quickened as my cock stiffened. I shifted so she couldn't see the tent in my pajama pants. I stared at her legs as they curled under her body. I stared at the spot where her night shirt came down just above her knee.

"I something wrong?" she asked, turning to me.

"Well, I - I" I couldn't seem to find any words. "Was sex-ed embarrassing for you this year?" I finally asked.

"Nah," she scoffed. "The teacher made it okay and we didn't spend too much time on it."

"I had him too." I knew what I wanted to say but I didn't know how she would react. She always seemed like a bit of a prude to me and I had always been slightly protective of this ex-annoyance. She's two years younger than me. I had always thought of her as a baby. I looked at her body and realized that she was no baby. She had grown up without me even noticing. I decided to say it and get it over with. My heart pounded. "I've never seen a naked girl. In person, I mean."

"Well, I haven't seen a naked guy." She kind of smiled. My cock got harder.

"Do you wanna..." I trailed off.

"I guess we could." She reached under her night shirt and pulled her small, white underwear off. She tossed them on the floor.

I reached and pulled my T-shirt down over my crotch and pulled my pajama pants and boxers off. There we sat with our privates covered only by our long shirts. We stared at each other's legs. I looked in the eyes and said that I loved her.

"I love you too. You are a good brother." She leaned forward and kissed me on the mouth. We had never done that before. I put my tongue into her mouth and we kissed deeply. I slid my hand up her leg and began kneading her left butt cheek. She pulled back and pulled her shirt off. No bra. I look at her in awe. She was beautiful. She pulled my shirt off and my cock bobbed up.

"I guess we've seen what we've wanted," I said. "Can I touch?"

"You can if I can," she nervously said.

She wrapped her hand around my cock and put her other hand on my butt. She pulled me closer as I began rubbing her breasts with one hand and rubbing her pussy with the other. She swung her legs onto my lap and began rubbing herself with my cock. I felt an electric jolt run through me. We rubbed each other and kissed and rubbed and massaged. She bit my lip and I broke the kiss and began kissing her neck. I shot a wad of cum on her stomach. Surprised, she leaned back as I splashed my seed on her breasts and stomach.

I rubbed her pussy a few more times and she had her orgasm. Her legs began to shake and she collapsed onto me. Her arms tightened as she moaned in pleasure. She and I fell back onto the couch. She lay on top of me and we stayed that way for a minute or two, our naked bodies touching.

"Better than health class," she murmured.

She stood up and went up the stairs.

We have never spoken about this night again but it has always lived in my memory. I will never forget that night.