Sibling Sex Education Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ladies, tonight I am going to take my sluts out and show them off. We will dance and I will make every effort to expose your ass, tits and cunts to anyone willing to look. I will not let either of you be fucked but I may let you be touched."

They went to the first bar on the strip and sat together at a table off to the side. After ordering drinks and sipping them for a bit I pulled Alex to the dance floor. It was a slow number and I gathered her in my arms and let my hands cup her ass. She responded by pushing her cunt into my groin as we swayed back and forth to the music. Occasionally I pulled her shore skirt up and exposed a bit of her naked ass to those seated nearby. Later I did the same with Sam. Over the next few hours I let the girls dance with a number of guys and watched as they too fondled the girls, some of them putting a hand under their skirts and groping their naked flesh.

I was sitting with Sam when a man came and took Alex to the dance floor, it was another slow number and he was all over her. When they moved by in front of us I could see his hand groping between her naked exposed ass cheeks, reaching forward to stroke her cunt. Alex seemed to be enjoying the attention but when the dance ended she returned alone to the table. I knew I was ready for the night and had the girls follow me out. I overheard a number of guys, a bit intoxicated call out to the girls as we left.

"Hey girls hang around a bit."

"Love those tits girls, so nice an big, love your nipples."

By the time we reached the car both girls were discussing the way they guys talked to them and I could see by the way their faces flushed that it excited them. I drove us back to the hotel and told Alex to strip and get on the bed. I told Sam t take her bag to the bathroom and get ready. The strap on was in the bag and would be a surprise to Alex when she saw it. I stripped and joined Alex on the bed. I lay on my back and told her to take me in her mouth. Alex never hesitated and soon was swallowing my rod deeper and deeper. She took me in until she gagged and then pulled away and tried to take me further, past her gag and into her throat. I obliged her and grabbed her head and pushed.

When she gagged this time I pushed deeper and entered her throat. Copious amount of saliva drooled from her mouth, as I pulled back then shoved in again. Each time going deeper into her throat and each time she gagged less and less. As I found myself completely seated in her mouth and throat, Sam came out of the bathroom naked wearing only her strap on and heels. She knelt behind Alex and pushed her cock into Alex's cunt. I saw the look of surprise in Alex's eyes as Sam began to saw in and out of her then after nodding to her, Sam bent over and said into Alex's ear.

"Slut you're my bitch and I'm going to fuck you until you cum and cum and cum."

Then Sam began to pound her cock in and out of Alex as fast and hard as she could. I grabbed Alex by her head and rammed my cock in and out of her in time to Sam. Alex was like a rag doll and took our cocks meekly as her body thrashed and spasmed. When I came Alex was in the throws of her first orgasm and she gulped my cum as fast as she could while her body shook. Seeing my cum dribbling from the corners of her mouth, Sam eased her cock from Alex's twitching cunt then bent over and used her mouth on Alex's well fucked and dripping pussy. Alex cried out in pleasure and buried her face in my chest as Sam ate her cunt with the same determination as she had fucked her.

When Alex came again she shook even more then the first time and Sam moved back and grabbed Alex by her hair and pulled her face to hers and rammed her tongue in Alex's mouth. The embraced one another and kissed for a long time as Sam cleaned the leftover cum from Alex's face and mouth and then the lay down on either side of me and without a word, each of them placed a hand on my semi rigid cock. They stroked me lightly and kissed my neck from either side. They each wrapped their legs around one of mine and rubbed their wet pussies against my thighs.

As my cock came back to life I said to Alex.

"Your ass is next slut."

Alex shuddered and looked like she wanted to speak but Sam quickly rolled flax the said to her.

"Sit on my cock slut, now!"

Seeing the determination in her Mistresses face Alex complied and sat and impaled herself on Sam's hard plastic cock. Once she was settled she began to move up and down, fucking herself on Sam. Sam reached around and pulled Alex's ass cheeks wide and exposed her back door to me. I watched as Alex's cunt swallowed Sam's plastic cock, enjoying how her labia grabbed the cock as she moved up and how easily the cock slid back into her as she moved back down.

I positioned my cock on Alex's brown hole and pushed in slowly. Alex gasped as my cock slowly plowed in. She bent forward as I inched into her back door and grasped the sheets tightly in her coiled fists and took Sam's left nipple in her mouth and sucked on it. I felt her back door loosen and I slid into her ass and inch of so and paused. I heard her expel her breath as she lifted her mouth from Sam's nipple and she cursed.

"Shit, shit, shit."

She said then took Sam's tit back in her mouth. I started pushing again and soon was fully implanted in her tight hot ass. As I pulled back a bit and moved forward Alex resumed riding Sam. Soon we were all moving quicker and her ass opened and accepted my thrusts. Alex's hands were still tearing at the sheet and she'd almost managed to take Sam's left tit entirely into her wide mouth. Sam was squirming as Alex rode her and suckled her tit with vengeance and I plowed Alex's ass. When Alex's body started to spasm and shake she dropped Sam's tit from her mouth and screamed.

"Oh god this feels great, I'm cuming like I never imagined. Fuck my ass Master, fuck me hard, please don't stop."

Then Sam began to buck her hips up into Alex as the back of the cock rubbing against her own pussy had her in the throws of orgasm. Both women were writhing on the bed and I tried to hold back as long as I could but it was just too much and I erupted in Alex's ass filling it with my hot white cum. I groaned as my cock spasmed with each spurt and I looked down to see my cum running out of her ass around my slowing shrinking rod.

I finally pulled out and moved to lie on the bed next to Sam. I looked at her flushed face and said.

"I think I'd like to see you clean Alex's ass, slut."

Putting her hands under Alex's almost lifeless body Sam pulled her off her cock and up to her face, letting Alex sit on her mouth. I could see Sam's cheeks sucking and her throat swallowing as she reamed Alex's ass with her tongue, swallowing the remains of my seed. Without being told, Alex half turned to me and bent over and licked and sucked my cock.

I wondered as I slowly fell to sleep with Alex's warm mouth enveloping my flaccid cock, how any of our remaining fantasies could top this day. We went home the next morning and after showering together and a quick fuck we sent Alex home. Sam told her to come when called but not to bother us until she heard from us. Then I asked my slut to pull the next fantasy from out box. She did and then knelt in front of me and before taking my cock in her mouth said.

"Master, I hope that whatever that fantasy is, that you might take my ass today."

12