Sibling Sex Education Ch. 03

Story Info
Denial.
3.7k words
4.49
59k
42
4

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 02/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three

"Denial"

Paul read the fantasy and smiled, it was one of his. He looked at Sam, his slut, kneeling naked at his feet and watched as her tits moved up and down with each breath. He read that he could intensify her orgasm by denying it and that was his intent today. He was glad she had told him of her desire to be his submissive and today would test that desire. He looked down again and studied her beautiful body, the way her nipples protruded when she was excited, how round and firm her ass was and how smooth her freshly denuded pussy glistened as she anticipated the days activities.

"Slut, go and put these on. Then I want you to wear a short skirt and blouse along with your heels. Meet me in the kitchen when you are ready."

He handed her a package containing some items he assumed she did not own, a garter belt and stockings. He need access to her and liked the idea of her cunt being framed by the belt and stockings. The he went to the kitchen and made his preparations. When Sam walked into the kitchen he was ready for everything except how fucking good she look. Her blouse was thin and her nipples were poking out, she's left the top few buttons open providing a good view of her ample cleavage and her skirt was barely long enough to cover her slit. He led her to a chair and told her to sit. Then he secured her arms behind her and to the back of the chair. He then secured her ankles to the back legs of the chair, opening her up and preventing her from squeezing her thighs together.

As he planned to tease her, play with her and bring her ever closer to orgasm, he wanted to prevent her from being able to finish by rubbing herself. Satisfied that she was well restrained he stepped back and said.

"Slut, today you will learn to obey me. I believe you when you say you want to be my submissive and today will see how well you perform."

Sam merely nodded but her eyes never left her Master's. She seemed willing and so Paul began. He slowly unbuttoned her blouse, fully exposing her tits. Standing back he did little more then stare at her tits for some time. He noticed her breathing increase as she continued to look him in the eye. Slowly her reached forward and lightly touched her right breast, flicking her nipple and watching as it stiffened. Then he did the same to her left tit. As her body responded to his touch he backed away again and saw a look of disappointment in her eyes, but she remained quiet. That will change as this day goes on he said to himself.

Over the next hour he touched and rubbed her, bringing her up then abandoning her. She was starting to groan each time he stopped. Each time he touched her he brought her higher and her groans as he stopped grew louder and louder. When he played with her clit his fingers came away soaking wet and her clit was as hard as her nipples. Several times he brought her as close as he dared and then left her whimpering. When he used his fingers in her cunt he'd taken her right to the edge of her orgasm and when he stopped she finally broke the silence.

"Oh Master, please. Let me cum. Please Master?"

Paul just shook his head and dropped his jeans and stoker his cock. He let his hard and ready cock come close to her face but prevented her from reaching him with her tongue. When he could take it no longer he aimed his cock at her face and shoot his seed on her, covering her with white hot cum. She opened her mouth and tried to capture as much of his ejaculate as she could but most of it landed on her cheeks, her forehead and some splattered into her hair. Drops of his seed dripped off her chin and landed on her tits. She was rocking in the chair now, trying to bring herself off and so he waited and watched her frustration.

When she slowed down, Paul went back to touching and playing with her. Her groans were now replaced with curses intermingled with pleas but Paul ignored her. Slipping his pants back on he sat in a chair and looked at her for some time before her said.

"I think we should go out for lunch, slut. Are you hungry?"

"Master, please let me cum first. I am so ready, it wouldn't take long, please?"

"No I think it's best if we eat first. But I have some panties I want you to wear, we don't want our friends and neighbors seeing your wet, hot, sticky cunt, now do we?"

"No Master. But please make me cum before we go out!"

Paul ignored her and went and fetched the special panties he'd bought for her. These panties had a vibrator that would rub against her clit whenever he turned it on with the remote in his pocket. When he untied her from the chair he warned her.

"Do not bring yourself off slut. It is your Master who will decide when or IF you can cum today."

Meekly Sam said.

"Yes Master!"

Handing her the panties he watched her eyes gape as she saw the little nub sewn in the crotch and realized just where that nub would sit. She pulled the panties on and as the nub rubbed her engorged and needy clit she shivered. I took her by the hand and walked her to the car. Once we were on our way I saw she was quietly squirming in her seat and said.

"Stop being disobedient slut or I will keep you from cuming all day."

Immediately she stopped with a slight whimper. We went to a trendy chain restaurant that was far enough outside of town the few people might recognize us and I led Sam to our booth sitting opposite her as we made our selections from the menu. As the waitress asked for our choices I reached into my pocket and turned the vibrator on it's lowest setting. I smiled as Sam's voice cracked as she tried to order. When that waitress had left I turned the toy off. Sam tried her best to sit still but I could see she was in a very needy state and knew it would only get worse for her. Each time the waitress came back I would use the vibrator and each time Sam found it harder and harder to speak normally. I also made her drink two large iced teas during lunch and when she asked to go to the ladies room, I said.

"No, we will stop on the way home slut."

"I paid the tab and as we walked out of the restaurant I turned the vibrator on high and left it on. I almost laughed out loud as Sam's whole body sort of contorted as she tried to walk while her clit was on fire. Once outside I flicked it off, not wanting Sam to cum. On the way home I pulled into a treed area and made Sam stand in front of the car. Pull her panties down and squat. Then I watched as she peed. Her eyes stayed glued to me showing me how hard it was for her to expose her actions to me. Once we reached home I took her to my bedroom and secured her spread eagle on the bed. Still wearing the panties, I flipped her skirt up to expose her crotch and ripped the shirt open, allowing the buttons to snap off and careen about the room.

I then set up the family video camera and trained the lens on Sam. She was having a hard time controlling her breathing and her tits were rising and falling rapidly as I turned the vibrator on and off. I varied the length and intensity of the toy never allowing her to anticipate its actions. Her head was rolling form side to side and any attempt at civility was long gone. She cursed me and demanded I let her cum and smiled and said.

"I'm sure the waitress wondered what that dried stuff was on your face. Do you think she recognized it as cum? Do you think she knew what a slut you were?"

Sam was reeling with the realization of how she must have looked, I am sure she'd forgotten about the cum I sprayed on her face and in her hair. I almost let her cum, but then I had a better idea. Picking up the phone I dialed a number and put the phone to Sam's head and said.

"Tell Alex to come over now, slut!"

Blinking repeatedly with surprise Sam shook her head but then nodded and when the phone was answered I flipped the vibrator back on high and Sam almost screamed into the phone.

"Slut get over here now!"

I hung the phone up, hoping I dialed the correct number and that Alex had been toe one to answer. A very short time later I heard the doorbell ring and went down to let in Alex.

"Master, my Mistress called and demanded that I come over."

"It's OK slut I made her call you."

I told Alex what I'd been doing with Sam and she look at me with a look that told me she wished she had been Sam. We went up the stairs and looked at Sam, wriggling against her restraints her face contorted with the effort to break free. When she saw her slut she screamed.

"Master won't let me cum, help me cum slut?"

Alex looked at me and I shook my head no.

"I'm sorry Mistress but Master refuses. You told me yesterday that I was to obey your Master as if he were my own."

Sam cursed and swore at Alex demanding she do what she was told. As she did so I told Alex to strip and when she was naked I had her take my clothes off to. Then I had her position herself over Sam. Her hands were on the bed between Sam's spread legs, her knees were on either side of Sam's breasts. Sam had a perfect view of Alex's pussy and asshole. I got on the bed and positioned myself behind Alex and slipped my hard cock into her cunt. Sam cursed wildly about her needs and promised all sorts of punishment for Alex as I slowly fucked Alex while Sam was forced to watch. I would flick on her vibrator form time to time and while it was on Sam merely moaned, but when I turned it off the cursing resumed.

After I came in Alex I had her sit over Sam and let my cum ooze from her cunt and drip on Sam's angry face. I had been teasing Sam for over four hours now and she was would up tight ready to explode. Greedily she twisted her head from side to side trying to capture as much of the combined juices that ran from Alex's just fucked cunt. I told Alex to go stand on the side of the bed and knelt by Sam's head, my sticky cum covered cock handing close.

"Make me hard slut and I will let you cum."

Sam reached out with her head and engulfed my semi hard cock sucking me hard into her hot ready mouth. While I'd not had that much sex myself, I was amazed by the intensity of Sam's mouth and how hard she sucked my slowly rising cock. I reached down and unsnapped the panties in the crotch and exposed her swollen and dripping sex and Alex gasped as she saw the readiness of Sam's cunt. Fully hard I worked my cock from Sam's mouth and she groaned at the loss but as I knelt between her legs and let my cock rest on her soggy cunt she begged me.

"Master, please fuck me. Shit I need it so bad, please fuck me and make me cum for you!"

"Where do you want me slut, in your wet pussy or your virgin ass?"

"My pussy Master, please fuck my pussy."

I slowly allowed my cock to enter her and her cunt grasped my cock and squeezed it as I pulled back out. Sam was already so close to cuming but I remained slow and steady building speed and depth. Her hips, only somewhat constrained by the ropes tying her ankle to the bed rocked up to meet my thrusts. I looked back at Alex and said.

"When she is close, untie her ankles slut."

Alex nodded and set her hands close to the ropes binding Sam's legs to the bed. I was riding her faster now and Sam was almost breathless as her orgasm started to crest and when she realized I would let her cum she exploded verbally and physically. Alex had freed her legs and Sam clamped them around my back opening her spasming pussy and allowing my cock to drive deeper into her. Sam was almost electric as her body writhed and shook with an orgasm that was all day in the making. She shivered and shook for a long time as my cock was trapped in the center of her eruption. I enjoyed the feeling of her cunt squeezing my cock, as I lay buried in her. When I finally came it set Sam off again and this time it was a constant shaking of her body as her nipples flared red and her mouth hung open allowing guttural noise to fill the air around us.

I don't know how long it was before Sam released me but before she did she kissed me and said.

"I was a bad slut for you Master. I did not trust that you knew what you were doing. I am ashamed of myself that I cursed you and begged you. Please forgive me Master."

I looked at my little sister naked beneath me, my cock still hard and buried deep inside her hot wet pussy and smiled at her then said.

"I wanted you to beg and curse my little slut. I wanted you to know that from now on all of your orgasms will cum only when I allow them. Do you understand me slut?"

"Yes, Master. I will do my best to obey you."

"Good now lets let your slut clean you up, then afterwards we can open your ass!"

Sam smiled and nodded as Alex moved in the spot I'd vacated and lapped at Sam's cunt.

"Feel free to cum for your slut Sam. I want to watch you cum with her."

I untied Sam's arms and the immediately went to Alex's head and pulled her into Sam's cunt. I left them and went downstairs. Sometime later I head someone coming down and looked to see Sam still in her skirt, her blouse open and stepping easily in her heels. She came to where I was sitting and knelt in front of me. She spread her knees and sat back on her heels exposing her pussy to me, then focused her eyes on the floor. She waited a few minutes and then said quietly.

"Thank you Master for trying to train this stupid slut. I am embarrassed to tell you that I came in the restaurant, even though I knew by then that you wanted me to hold back. I was weak and could not stop it."

I thought about what she'd told me and more I thought about why. I realized that she really wanted to be an obedient slut and was asking me to find a way to make her the perfect slut she wanted to be.

"Slut, I think we are going to need to punish you. Go to the garage and get one of the ping pong paddles."

Silently she arose and walked to the garage. She returned with the paddle and handed it to me. Then she knelt facing away from me, putting her hands on the floor and offering me her ass. She reached back and flipped the skirt up over her hips making sure her ass was naked and in position for me.

"I believe slut that you will need to count this out for me. And thank me for each one. I think twenty strokes will be a starting place, for this first session. Call Alex down to watch you slut."

She called up and told Alex to come down and I had her sit where she could see Sam's ass as I spanked her. Then I began with a relatively mild sway to her left cheek.

"One, thank you Master."

Then another one, just slightly harder on her right ass cheek.

"Two, thank you Master."

I alternated cheeks and each blow was harder. She thanked me for each one and never lost count. By the time she said.

"Twenty thank you Master!"

Her ass was speckled beet red. Little pockets of red where the bubbled surface of the paddle left its mark. Sam had been turned on by this spanking, part from the pain, part from the humiliation of being spanked in front of her own slut. Alex sat quietly through the whole ordeal and when I was done I said to Alex.

"Go up to Sam's room and in her closet find the bag she had last night. Get the strap on out of it and bring it here."

Sam continued to kneel on all fours in front of me and she never turned her head to see what Alex was doing. She waited for her Master to instruct her. When Alex returned I said.

"Strap the cock on Sam."

Alex worked the belt and positioned the strap on giving Sam to look of a man with her cock hanging down.

"Kneel in front of Sam and show her your ass slut."

Alex did as she was told and positioned her ass in front of Sam. I told her to spread her ass cheeks then told Sam to lick and suck on Alex backdoor. I watched as Sam speared Alex's rosebud with her tongue and began to fuck it as if her tongue were a small cock. At the same time I used my fingers to penetrate Sam's virgin ass. Slowly sliding first one then after a bit two fingers in and out of her back door. Both women were responding to the stimulation and I could see that Sam's asshole was now opening easily for my two fingers and that Alex's hole was wet from Sam's mouth.

"Slut Sam, I want you to put your cock in Alex's ass."

Sam obeyed and worked her plastic cock into Alex's ass. Alex bent over and groaned loudly, her hands scrapping for a hold on the carpet as her tied to accept the back door invasion.

"Slut Sam, reach around and use Alex's tits to pull yourself into her."

Sam did as instructed and using Alex's tiny tits pulled her in and then slowly came back out before pulling on the tits to bring her back into Alex's ass. Alex was beginning to mover her ass with Sam and she was muttering curses each time Sam pulled her tits hard but she never asked her to stop. I slipped down on the floor behind Sam and pulled my fingers from her ass and position my cock. I pushed forward and let the head of my cock begin to stretch her back door wide. Sam gasped and grabbed Alex's tits even harder as I forced my cock into her. I too reached around Sam and grabbed her tits and used them to pull myself all the way into Sam's ass. Once I was fully seated in her ass, my balls slapping against her cunt I said.

"Does your Master's cock feel good in your ass, slut?"

"Yes, Master."

It was almost a scream and I could tell Sam was trying to accommodate my hard cock and the pain of my hands using her tits to pull me in. I waited until Sam resumed pumping into Alex's ass and then I too pumped in and out of Sam. Eventually As I filled Sam, Sam filled Alex. Both sluts were now feeling the onset of orgasm and I was straining to hold back, wanting Sam to cum with my cock in her ass before I filled it with my seed.

I felt her stiffen beneath me and ram her cock into Alex and then as she shivered and shook my cock erupted and spewed my load in her. We stayed impaled into our sluts for a while and then I pulled out. When I pulled back from Sam she pulled out of Alex and the two of them collapsed on the floor. I watched them relax a bit then went and got the camera from my bedroom. I brought it down and hooked it up to the flat screen TV in the room and played back the session from earlier.

As I enjoyed watching my slut sister begging for me to let her cum I looked to see the two sluts watching along with me. I said to them.

"I wonder if this would be something to put on the Internet?"

They both turned to me with panic in their eyes and I said.

"I guess that will depend on your obedience, won't it slut?"

Sam nodded but then turned to watch herself. I asked Alex if she could stay the night and she said.

"Yes, Master if you wish."

I took both girls to bed and let them work on my cock until I was hard, then I fucked Sam and watched as Alex tried to lick Sam's cunt as my cock slid in and out. I came and asked Alex to clean my cock and Sam's cunt then tried to sleep wondering what tomorrow's fantasy would be.