Sibling Sex Therapy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went into the kitchen and downed another shot of tequila to calm his nerves and headed down the hall towards his room. Passing Jessie's room, he suddenly realized that the door was a little under half way open. Open enough for him to look in. Open enough for him to quietly step inside and see the bed.

What he saw was quite a vision. In the candlelit room, Terry had put on a strap on dildo and was on her back on the bed. Jessie was laying on top, her mouth ravenously licking and sucking on the dildo like her life depended on it. It wasn't hard for James to figure out that she was imagining his dick in her mouth.

Terry spotted James coming into the room almost immediately, and smiled and winked at him. It took a few moments for the very distracted Jessie to notice her naked brother standing by the bed, watching her sucking on the dildo. She glanced up at Terry and could tell she didn't mind the company.

Looking back at James, she caught his eye and gazed at him as she slowly wrapped her tongue around the head of the dildo.

"You like this don't you," she whispered softly.

He could only nod.

She licked her tongue all the way up the front of the dildo, her eyes still on him. "I'll bet you wish this was you, don't you?"

Mesmerized by the scene, he could again only nod.

"Ok then, come here," she said softly.

His heart stopped beating for a moment as he moved towards her.

"Come here.... and kiss it," she said suddenly, pointing the strap on towards him.

The shocking turn helped him find his voice. "No, I thought you meant that..."

"I know what you thought," Jessie said. "I told you to kiss it."

James stood beside the bed in wide eyed shock. In a blink of an eye, he'd gone from getting a blow job to giving one. Even if it was a strap on blow job given to his sister's girlfriend.

"Do what I tell you to, and I'll grant you early release," Jessie said.

The way his cock felt James would've done just about anything for early release. He eased onto the bed and got in position between Terry's legs. He looked at the strap on and then back to Terry's smiling face. "Kiss it," she said.

James reached up with one unsteady hand and gripped the base of the dildo. He took a deep breath, leaned forward and planted a kiss on the top of the cock. It was warm and soft, and the thought of what it would feel like as the recipient made giving it erotic.

"Nice, now lick it," said Jessie.

James looked at Jessie briefly but realized resistance was futile. He looked at the cock in his hand, it very similar in size and shape to his own. He leaned back in and ran his tongue all the way up and down the cock, watching Jessie watch him, her mouth open.

"Suck it," she said.

James had long overcome his reservations about having a cock in his mouth, rationalizing that it really wasn't gay to have a cock in his mouth as long as it was a girl's cock, and as long as it wasn't real. He moved his mouth to the tip of the dildo and let it slide in. He quickly realized the base of the dildo was lined up with Terry's clit, and when he pushed his mouth down onto it, it pushed up against her clit through her panties. He could tell by her wriggling against him she was enjoying having her strap on sucked.

Seeing her becoming more aroused made him pick up the pace, and before long he had totally lost himself sucking her cock, rhythmically pushing it up against her and hearing her appreciative moans. His eyes were closed most of the time, but when he opened it he could see his sister watching him closely, with one hand between her legs, while Terry had her hands in her hair and her mouth open in ecstasy.

James could feel Terry coming before he heard her, and Jessie moved up on the bed to kiss her as her body shook uncontrollably. It took her a while to recover as she watched James lightly licking her strap on.

"Wow, that was like nothing ever," Terry said. "I guess now you know what its like to suck a guy's dick."

"That's true," said James. "But if its all the same to you I think I'll just stick with lesbian dick for now."

They all laughed and then Jessie whispered something to Terry. They both moved toward James and pushed him over on his back. Each girl straddled him high on his thighs.

"It's time for your release," said Jessie.

"Are you sure, I thought that was supposed to happen on the fourth day," James grinned.

"Actually, it is the fourth day," Jessie said, pointing to the clock.

It was 12:05 am.

The girls began to lightly touch James along his thighs and lower abdomen, coming achingly close to his throbbing cock. Still, James didn't lose control.

Both girls began grinding themselves down on his thighs, rubbing their wetness up and down on him and giving the appearance that both girls were fucking his brains out simultaneously. Still, he was in control.

Then the girls began kissing each other passionately, and they subconsciously broke their no touching rule, their hands coming together to finally caress his cock. Finally, he could hold back no more.

After three days of being constantly aroused and horny, he knew the release would be intense. He felt it welling up in his cock, but then it moved out from there. From the tips of his toes to the hair on his head, he felt a warm tingle consume him. Every muscle in his body became taut, he could feel every cell coming together as one. Without even realizing it, his legs rose up off the bed, lifting the two girls up into the air like feather dolls. They had to lean back to keep from falling over onto him. He looked down and saw their hands wrapped around his cock, which had grown so large that their hands looked miniature. His cock was pointing straight up at the ceiling, but instead of pumping or throbbing it had reached a pinnacle that had become a plateau. For what seemed like several minutes, his cock was simply poised at the very top of orgasm, until finally he felt the flood of fluid coming. Usually it would erupt in spurts, but this time it was just a massive, continual spout that shot into the air several inches above his cock and then flowed down onto the girls' hands.

He had no idea how long it all took. When the flow finally let up it didn't really feel like the orgasm was over, because he was still hard as a rock. At some point he realized that his legs were holding Terry and Jessie two feet above the bed, and he eased them down, amazed that he had been strong enough to do that.

The girls were just staring at him in shocked amazement. When they were finally able to breath again they just leaned forward and laid down on him with their heads on his chest, their legs still straddling his thighs. It was warm, wet and dead quiet on the bed for several minutes.

I love happy endings, so I wrote three, pick your favorite:

1. After a long while Jessie broke the silence. "I think its time we moved on to stage four," she said softly.

"And what would stage four be?" asked James.

"I think you know," she answered.

2. After a long while Terry broke the silence. "I would have to say that sexual therapy has turned your brother into a sexual dynamo," she said. "Have you told him about our plans?"

Jessie smiled and looked down. "Not yet," she said.

"What plans?" asked James.

"Well, Terry has decided to move in with me," she said.

The words hit James hard, he feared he was about to be booted from the apartment. "I guess I'd better start looking for a new place," he said.

"Actually, we were really hoping you'd stay here with us," said Jessie. "We've decided that we kinda like having a nice cock around the house."

3. After a long while James broke the silence. "That was the most incredible experience I've ever had," he said. "Thank you both."

"I think we've trained you well," Jessie said. "I think there are a lot of very hot girls out there who are going to be very pleased when they get a piece of you."

"Maybe so," said James. "But to be completely honest with you, I'd much rather stay right here in this apartment and spend my nights almost having sex with my sister and her lesbian lover."

12