Sibling Sodomy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shy_boy
shy_boy
87 Followers

Eric let go of Colin's hips and leaned forward to grip his older brother's shoulders. The scream he let out caused Colin's ears to crackle once again. Colin felt an almost scalding heat flood his back passage as his brother came inside him. Eric thrust wildly, causing Colin to fly wildly forward, banging the desk dangerously against the wall. Each stream of semen deposited into Colin's rectum was announced by a loud thump which echoed throughout the house.

Both boys were panting. The stiff, slim object inside Colin had finally gone still. The pressure of Eric's hands on his shoulders let Colin know his little brother was supporting himself so as not to fall forward. The heat of Eric's thighs against Colin's rump was satisfying. Slowly, Colin was able to release his grip on the now chaotic desk, which was almost cleared of what had been placed carefully on its surface and was also about half a foot away from the bed.

When Eric's penis slid from his bum, Colin felt hollowed-out. Because his brother had now removed his forceful grip on his body, Colin tilted a little bit forward, and dragged his legs off the bed and put his sock-covered feet onto the carpet in the tiny half-foot of space between the bed and desk. He teetered on his feet, rocked by the aggression of what had just happened, and needed a second to steady himself.

When he could stand without swaying, Colin turned back toward the bed. His brother was sitting there in the tangle of the bedsheets, hands lying by his sides, legs sprawled apart, penis exposed without a care. So too, Colin stood without pants and with his hands at his sides, letting his penis just sway in the air of the room. He looked at his brother's nude bottom-half on the bed for a few seconds before looking up.

This time, when they met eye to eye, the sexual tension, so magically "there" only minutes ago while they were wrestling, was now gone, and they both seemed to realize in the same instant, what they had just done. The cloying smells of sweat, hand lotion and semen in the room, the tangle of bedsheets with a few stray pubic hairs on them, the chaos on the floor around the desk, the feel of the air caressing their nudity. The aching anuses.

They broke their look. Colin looked to the floor and moved toward his pants and torn underwear. Torn underwear? How was this possible? Just a few minutes ago I was watching TV and then talking to my brother. It was just a normal day. How could this have happened?

He grabbed his discarded clothing and walked to the door as Eric covered his nudity with the sheets.

THINKING

Colin stared at the hole in the front of his briefs. It seemed to contain the whole event. Somehow, he'd become so possessed that he'd actually torn off some clothing to have sex with his younger brother. Sex with his brother. They'd both been so far gone that they didn't ever consider what it was they were doing. Sure, Colin had had suspicions about Eric's sexuality, but that didn't explain what they had just done to each other. Even if Eric was gay, that wouldn't explain the abandon with which he'd just participated in incest. The way he'd just thrown his legs into the air. And Colin had no idea where it had come from in him either. Sexual frustration? People do a lot of things because they're frustrated, but having sex with a sibling wasn't one of them.

Imagine what people would say. His friends tell him when they've got girlfriends, but imagine what they'd say if he told them that he and his brother had sodomized each other. Their parents had just gone out for a few groceries, and their sons had just had seemingly unmotivated anal sex. What would their parents think? What would have happened if they'd seen the way he'd braced himself on the side of the bed and thrust himself into Eric's rump? What would they say if they'd seen Eric slamming into him so hard that the desk rammed the wall?

He could hear Eric cleaning up the mess on the floor. For a second, he thought he should go give him a hand. After all, the place was a mess because of what they had both done.

But he stopped himself. Partially because it would be deeply uncomfortable for the both of them to be together now. But that wasn't the only reason. Not even the most important one. The real reason he didn't go help his brother was because he remembered that first look they shared on the bed. He remembered their locked stares. He remembered this and, remarkably, he was remembering what physical effect that look had on him. He didn't go help Eric because he was afraid he might look at his younger brother, and they might both feel that again. And then they would . . .

And he knew they would like that.

shy_boy
shy_boy
87 Followers
12