Sibling Wars

Story Info
They carry their rivalry onto a sexual battlefield.
5.6k words
4.42
58.2k
87
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anthony Monzano was mad as hell. His girlfriend, Cindy, had ordered him out of their apartment in downtown Phoenix. This was not the first time they had argued, nor the first time that she had told him to leave. However, this time their exchange had been especially nasty, some harsh truths had been spoken and her brothers had visited to ensure he left. Anthony knew there might be no way back.

He drove along the highway toward his parent's home in the suburbs. Despite being 23 years old, he always went there when Cindy kicked him out. Anthony knew he would get all the sympathy he needed at home. His mother loathed Cindy. She had never been good enough for her boy and Mrs Monzano would revel in getting her claws into the girl once again.

Anthony was a Mummy's boy and spoilt by both his parents. Even Anthony himself was vaguely aware that they spoilt him. He worked for his father in a soft job and his salary was well above that of any other similar employee. Generally he turned up to work when he felt like it. In addition he was lavished with gifts by his parents and merely had to ask for something and he would get it.

As Anthony sped toward his parent's house he tried to figure out his short term future. The first thing was to find another woman. One who would be keen to screw him silly anytime he wanted to. It had been their sex life that had instigated this fight, as it had most others. Anthony had a vigorous sex drive and two years into their relationship, he wanted sex far more often than Cindy did. She would have accepted once a day, but that was insufficient for Anthony. He asked for sex three or more times a day and was unhappy when she would not agree.

This time Cindy had denied him for a week. She knew it would bring things to a head and had her brothers at the ready. Anthony knew this by how quickly they had arrived to protect their baby sister. One he could have handled, but not all three, so he cut his losses and departed.

Anthony was good looking and knew full well he would have no problem finding another girlfriend. He was six foot 2 inches tall, dark hair and deeply tanned from his Mediterranean origins. He spent hours in the gym and had not one ounce of excess fat on his buffed body. The girls liked to look at Anthony.

"I'll show that bitch," Anthony thought to himself as he drove along. "I'll find some other woman; she'll soon see what she's been missing and beg me to come back."

Anthony's anger began to subside as he thought of sleeping with another woman and he began to go through some prospects.

"I'll begin with that blond chick at Dad's work," he thought. "Then there's Cindy's friend Amy who is always flirting with me." He enjoyed these little fantasies as he drove into the suburb where his parents lived. It was one of Phoenix's top suburbs, full of big houses with large swimming pools.

By the time Anthony arrived at his parent's house he was in a far better mood. His fantasising over future sexual partners had seen his cock become semi hard. However, as he turned into the driveway his mood abruptly became darker again, when he spied the two cars in the driveway. Both were late model sports cars. The first he didn't recognise, but the other he knew to belong to his sister's boyfriend Ario.

Anthony's 18 year old sister Christina had been going with Ario for about 6 months. She had just finished her final year at High School and was intending to holiday for 4 months over the summer, before her father found her a job. Ario was three years older than her. Anthony did not know exactly what he did for income, but he was highly suspicious.

Christina was indulged by her parents just as much as Anthony. The two siblings had always vied with each other for their parent's attention. Christina could fire up just like her brother and their battles, when younger, had been excessive. Tension between the two had lessened over the past three years, since Anthony had lived away from home. However, when he returned home to live during spats with Cindy, the competitiveness would soon resurface.

Anthony had been looking for a sanctuary, following his humiliation at the hands of Cindy and her brothers. Having his sister, her boyfriend and other lazy friends present was not part of his plan. He slammed the car door shut and strode toward the house. When he opened the door and stepped inside he immediately heard loud laughter from out the back, where the pool was situated.

Without hesitating Anthony walked through the house. As he came into the lounge, the first thing he saw through the ranch sliders was Christina's friend Misty. She was running, dressed only in a blue bikini bottom and closely pursued by a young man, who Anthony did not recognise. She ran with a wine bottle in her hand, laughing loudly, her breasts swinging to and fro. As Anthony walked to the ranch slider he saw the man catch Misty and place his large hands over her breasts and lips to her neck. She did nothing to stop this, continuing to laugh aloud, while grinding her butt back into his crotch, thinly covered by his shorts.

Anthony pulled the ranch slider open and noted his sister at the far end of the pool. Christina was also naked from the waist up, dressed only in white bikini bottoms and sitting on the lap of her boyfriend. They were engaged in a deep passionate kiss, while Ario's hand massaged her ample breast. For her part she had one hand behind Ario's neck and the other inside his bathers, moving up and down.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Anthony yelled.

Immediately all hands were removed from where they lay and heads turned to look at him. This exposed Misty's naked breasts. Anthony had always noted her figure and quickly added her to the list of young woman he intended to bed. He felt his cock harden. Misty while shocked by Anthony's sudden appearance, still registered his ogling of her naked breasts.

Anthony noted a couple of empty wine bottles and a half empty bottle of scotch next to Ario and his sister. He recognised it as his father's best scotch.

"Fuck off, all of you," Anthony shouted, with menace in his voice.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" his sister shot back at him.

Christina had been enjoying the attentions of Ario in her semi drunk state. His tongue teasing hers, while his hand massaged her breast and taunted her nipple. She was wet between her legs and had worked Ario's cock from soft to fully erect. She'd been looking forward to welcoming it inside of her. Now Anthony had spoilt her party.

"You can't tell me what to do," she screamed at her brother, just as she had for most of her 18 years.

Christina stood up making no effort to hide her breasts. Anthony noted they were larger than Misty's. She was a little unsteady on her feet and Ario had to catch her as he also stood. He reached down and pulled the white bikini top up over her breasts and began to tie it behind her neck.

"When the olds are out I'm in charge here, now get these bums out of here," Anthony said directing all his attention at his sister.

Misty and her partner were calm now, having overcome their surprise. Misty put a hand on her hip and looked Anthony square in the eye making no effort to hide her nudity. This little display of arrogance aroused Anthony further. He would have her, but that could wait for another day.

"Oh you are so full of bullshit," Christina slurred, venom in her tone. "Why don't you go and fuck yourself, Mummy's boy."

"You're drinking my parent's liquor without their permission," Anthony said to the young men, ignoring his sister.

"I gave them permission. They don't need permission."

"Best you fuck off now and we leave it at that."

Anthony watched as his sister continued to curse him loudly. Ario weighed things up. He didn't like Anthony at all and was upset that he had interrupted a certain fuck. He knew he could take Anthony if he wanted to. Even if Anthony did happen to get the better of him Gauge would step in and knife him. However Ario was a pragmatist. He was being shown the door with no repercussions. He had good reason not to court unwanted publicity and there would be other fucks in future.

"C'mon let's go," he indicated to Misty and his friend Gauge.

"No, you don't have to listen to him, he's just a puffed up prick," Christina wailed as she flung her arms around Ario's neck. She was aware that her brother was going to win yet another fight between them. As far as she was concerned Anthony always won.

Ario turned and gave her a deep passionate kiss, which he extended just to piss off Anthony. While he did this he thought how he and Gauge would take Misty over to his house and both could fuck her there. They'd done it before and she hadn't told Christina.

"I'll see you tomorrow baby," he said, finally extricating himself from Christina and then walking past Anthony. Misty slipped a T-shirt on and her and Gauge joined Ario in walking past him. As she went by, Misty ran her hand over Anthony's semi erect penis.

"Someone enjoyed that little show, didn't they big boy?"

This and the smirk on Gauge's face made Anthony even angrier. When his sister said she was leaving with her friends he immediately said, "No you're not." He did this to spite her, despite wanting the house to himself.

"You can't stop me you mother fucker," Christina continued. She was determined to leave with her friends and continue on the party elsewhere. They had been planning to leave anyway, as Christina was aware that her mother was due home soon.

At this point Anthony grabbed her wrist tightly and held it high. He walked her across to the couch and threw her onto it. She immediately made to jump up, but he merely pushed her back. The 80 pound, 9 inch difference in their stature meant she was aware she would never win a physical confrontation. At the same time her friends were rapidly shouting their goodbyes and reassuring her they'd talk later. In a matter of seconds Christina heard their cars start up and drive away.

At this point Christina felt nothing but blind hatred for her brother. He was winning again, getting his way, just as he always had. As always she tried to hurt him verbally. She always had more success in their verbal exchanges.

"You are such an arrogant bastard coming in here and throwing your weight around. You're a puffed up pansy, with no balls. You always have to fuck up everything," Christina continued, as she sat on the couch in her white sting bikini.

Anthony stood in front of her equally angry, but satisfied that he'd got his way in removing her friends from the property. At this point his attention was drawn to his sister's breasts, heaving up and down, while she unloaded her vitriol toward him. Her skimpy bikini top barely covered her nipples with an ample amount of tanned breast on show. Since adulthood, Anthony had never been this close to his sister in a semi-naked state before. He felt his cock harden.

Christina calmed enough to notice her brother's gaze had shifted. At first the idea of her brother looking at her in this manner was unsettling. However, she was experienced in these sibling fights, as there had been so many of them. Emboldened by alcohol, she quickly shifted her point of attack.

"Ho ho, so big brother likes to stare at his little sisters tits does he? What a pervert," she said loudly, as she thrust out her chest and shook her breasts from side to side. Anthony did not reply, but she noted a slight reddening in his cheeks, proof that her words had an impact on him. This encouraged her to continue her verbal assault.

"Looking at your sister's tits. You want to suckle on them too, you dirty bastard? Do you, do you?"

With this Christina reached behind her neck and untied the string, allowing the bikini top to drop free of her breasts. She reached behind and untied that string, threw the top away, before placing a hand under each breast. She lifted them toward her brother.

"Here c'mon, c'mon, get a bit of sister action. See if this can't get that limp dick of yours half-way hard."

Despite his embarrassment and the realisation that his sister was getting the better of this angry encounter, Anthony could not draw his eyes away from her breasts. They were larger than Cindy's, firm and topped by dark brown aureoles. He noted his sister's nipples were erect and he felt his cock stir further.

Christina was surprised that her brother continued to stare. She had thought he would quickly avert his gaze, giving her a moment of triumph. That he continued to show an interest in her body caused her to be perplexed. However, she could not back down, knowing she must remain arrogant in order to stay on top. She shook her shoulders and rubbed her hands over her breasts as she watched Anthony bring his hand to his chin and rub his stubble.

"You're such a slut."

"Yeah and you're getting worked up watching this slut. Your slutty sister. So what does that make you?"

Anthony was no longer listening to her barbs. He was aroused by his sister's display. He had not had sex in over a week; he had taken a day's insults from first his girlfriend and now his sister. Here was that same sister flaunting her body at him, taunting him that he was less than a man. He ran his eyes down from her breasts noting the slim waist, tiny white bikini bottoms ties on each side of her hips. Then on down her long slim, partially spread thighs to her gold ankle bracelet.

Christina knew this look. She had seen men look at her in this manner before. It was the look of pure lust. Brother or not, there was sexual energy in the room and she enjoyed having this effect on a man. The feelings in her lower stomach, which Ario had earlier aroused, were now flooding back. She dropped one hand off her breast and moved it to her stomach. Her heart began to beat faster.

Without saying a word, Anthony slipped of his jacket and pulled his shirt over his head. The sight of his well-muscled tanned torso did nothing to quell the ache rising in Christina's loins. He kicked of his shoes and socks and dropped his trousers and underwear to the floor.

Anthony stood naked before Christina, his erect penis not three feet from her face. She noted it was considerably bigger than Ario's and she could not avert her eyes. The sight raised her arousal levels even higher and now she felt the dampness between her thighs. She swallowed hard, feeling a little weak in her drunken state, but quickly looked to hide the fact with more talk.

"Oh, now big brother gets his dick out and waves at his little sister. I guess that makes him a real man does it?"

Anthony said nothing, but took a small step toward were she sat. It was clear to Christina her brother wanted sexual action of some sort.

"I've got the bastard," she thought. Anthony always won their arguments because of his size and his smart mouth, but not this time. Christina knew this could well be more than a small victory for her. It could be something she could hold over him in the future.

Anthony stood there, breathing deeply, desperate to have his member touched. Christina sat up straight on the couch, an action which brought her head to within a foot of her brother's penis.

"Big brother needs his little sister to take care of his needs does he?" Christina said in a mock baby voice. She brought her hand up and wrapped in around his engorged shaft. She brought it toward her mouth and blew lightly on it the head.

"Say please."

Anthony said nothing, but moved a hand to the back of his sister's head and lightly pushed. Christina did not mind that he had not pleaded. She would suck his cock for him. She enjoyed sucking cock and in her current state she had to actively stop herself from engulfing it.

Christina licked her full lips in an exaggerated manner and brought them to her brother's helmet. Nice and slow, with lots of teasing was the way Ario liked it. However, the moment she brought her tongue to touch it, Anthony's cock gave a twitch. Christina was experienced enough to know that this meant things would not last too long. Anthony knew this as well and was now desperate to have his cock inside his sister's warm mouth.

Christina brought her tongue to the underside of Anthony's shaft and licked it slowly up to the head. She looked up at her brother while doing this and enjoyed seeing his face contorted in ecstasy. She felt like the usual hierarchy was reversed. Now she was the Boss. She ran her tongue around the head and dipped it into his slit, dribbling more saliva on it as she went. The cock twitched again.

Christina did not want to get a face full of cum. Ario had done this to her, before she had learnt to swallow and she didn't like it. So she quickly placed her moist lips on the helmet and began to give short sharp bobs of her head.

Anthony was initially disappointed as he thought this was all his sister knew how to do. Her hand around the base felt good, as did her mouth on the top inch, but there were four inches in between being neglected. Then, to his delight, Christina moved her head forward and engulfed most of the cock until it hit the back of her throat. She withdrew slowly, running her tongue up the base and then repeated the process. Anthony moaned aloud as he struggled to contain the one week build up in his balls.

He was having some success, until his sister again took him by surprise. Moving forward she took his cock in until it hit the back of mouth. Then she dropped her hand off the base of the shaft and slowly worked his cock into her throat.

Ario had taught Christina how to do this. He had provided her with a dildo and told her to practice. At first she had thought she would never achieve the feat, but slowly she had learnt to relax her throat and overcome the gagging effect. Some days she was better at it than others, but today she was determined, because she knew it would finish her brother.

Anthony looked down in utter amazement. No women had ever done this to him before. Watching his large cock disappearing down his sister's throat was a huge turn on. Christina withdrew all the way and then pushed the cock in again. She could not take the entire shaft, but was almost there. When she withdrew for a fifth time, continuing to run her tongue along the underside, Anthony's cock twitched again. She quickly brought her hand back to the base of his cock and began to pump rapidly, just as Anthony came in her warm mouth.

When she felt the first spurt hit the roof of her mouth, Christina really went to work on Anthony's cock. She bobbed in and out at a rapid pace, while she sucked and swallowed every drop. Anthony could not believe it. His little sister was giving him the most amazing blow job he had ever experienced. He massaged her head as she continued to lick and suck him dry.

When she was sure she had every drop, Christina came of her brothers cock with an exaggerated pop. She ran her tongue around her lips and fluttered her eyelashes at him.

"Oooooh, big bro enjoyed getting a bit of head from his little sis," she immediately taunted him, basking in her control of the situation.

Her barb hit the mark as Anthony looked down at her and felt some guilt hit him.

"Christ," he thought, "That's not right. You don't do that with your sister." However, this thought was immediately followed by thoughts of those luscious lips around his cock.

Christina threw herself back against the back of the couch, smiling. She remained very aroused by what had just taken place, but did her best to hide the fact.

"It's a pity you don't know how to please a girl. Cindy told me you are pretty hopeless in that department," she said as she rubbed her hand over her crotch, through the bikini bottoms.

Once again the taunting and his own arousal prompted Anthony to action. He was damned if he was going to let his little sister get the better of him.

12