Siblingly Binding Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then it's time for you to prove it, Josh."

I looked into her eyes, flooded with my vast love I felt for her, as I whispered the words she had been longing to hear for almost a year, "I'm ready."

She nodded, slowly strutting over to me. "There is no going back from this. It's siblingly binding. Once you take me... you're mine forever. No matter what."

"That goes the same for you."

"Trust me, I'm not the one we should be worrying about."

"It sure hell isn't me."

A grin exploded across her face. "What about Mom and Dad, Josh? Are you ready to bump heads with them? Mind you, there is only one right answer here."

"I never did care much for that old bastard of a couple."

She giggled. "Good answer... the right answer."

Her right hand found my neck as she stopped next to me, gently caressing me with her long fingernails.

My skin bristled with goose bumps all over and my heart was racing. "Brooke, baby..."

"Are you truly ready for this, Josh? For this life we're going to start? Together?"

"I've been dreaming about this moment for so long... I am so fucking ready."

Her hazel eyes didn't stray from mine as she twiddled the front hook of her bra. Unhooking her bra was hustle-free as erotic; even so, she kept holding the cups to her breasts, surveying my eyes for the obvious. My manhood further swelled with each tease of her lacy black cups. She was playing with me a bit because she could see the effect it had on me. She made it look as if she were going to take off her bra, only to readjust a second later. She kept sliding her cups up and down, sideways, flashing a bit of skin and covering back, pushing her boobies together to make them pop.

Throughout her tit tease, she remained focused on her bosom with the occasional glimpse at me, estimating the degree of pain I was in from watching her tantalizing me. She lowered her right cup just to expose the rim of her areola, glanced up to see me drooling, and covered herself back only to repeat it with her left breast. She drove me mad, and her self-content smirk gave away her knowledge of that, as well. Although clearly in pain, I didn't interrupt her tease. It was just the way she was, and that was never going to change. My sister was a sexy girl who knew how to tap into her feminine powers to bring a man down to his knees. She certainly knew how to get this man kneeling down.

She lowered her cups once again until both of her areolas were fairly visible. She then looked up into my eyes, and finally, she released her grip. The black lace bra plunged to the floor, baring my baby sister's pale, chubby mounds that could make a guy cry. Her lean arms vined around my neck as she stared up into my eyes. Her eyes weren't playful anymore, only tearful. "I've missed you so much, sweetie."

My eyes slowly mounted her perfection of breasts up to her pouty lips. "You have no idea..."

As soon as our lips touched, my tongue darted into her mouth, just like it had been aching to do for months. My sister was kind enough to stretch her maw wide, so I could feast on the palatable fluids she called her spit. I was out of control. I wasn't making love to her mouth; I was devouring her with no respect to how my sister wanted to be kissed. I was too thirsty, too frustrated, and too mouthsick to care if she approved of my raping approach.

Luckily, Brooke missed me just as I missed her. Her tongue sledgehammered mine into gravel before she flicked at my tonsils, claiming ownership over my cavity. I held her tighter to me, and she fastened her grip on my neck in reply. Months of longing had put a lot of strain on the both of us, and now it was time to let loose and to prove that not only our love for each other had not faded, it intensified.

Our kiss sought to do just that, and after the initial few minutes of heavy artillery, the pace gradually weakened to the point where we only caressed each other, slowly lapping and wetly tangling, even though our death grip over one another hadn't softened one bit. I could have kept kissing her like that forever had I not felt her salty tears trickling down her cheeks and into my mouth.

"What's wrong, my love? Why are you crying?"

She ran her fingers through my hair. "I just love you so much. I just missed you so much... I just can't believe that the torture is now over, that we're finally going to be together like I... like I always knew we would."

I kissed her tears. "I've missed you so bad I thought I was dying, baby. I can't go through this again."

"You won't, my love. I will never let you suffer like that ever again."

She thrust her tongue into my mouth, and I was drenched in her saliva in seconds.

We lost sense of time the more we kissed; however, my sister was still very much aware that while she was topless for me, I was not. She reached for my shirt and tugged it up, and I raised my arms, so she could get rid of this fine example of Chinese cotton that was in our way of feeling each other's skin.

Once my chest was also bare, her arms enveloped my neck, and her feet got off the ground so her legs could snake around my waist. My sister was wrapped around me as our kiss continued to grow more powerful. Her supple mounds pressed to my skin, and her nipples hardened the more they grazed mine. I could feel her quick heartbeats against me, and surely, she could feel me back.

Our mouths were still making love when her fingers traveled down my back and gently scratched the surface of me. It sent shivers down my spine, and my hands shifted from supporting her slender thighs to mold her shapely butt over her dress. I kneaded and spread her hot buns, reminding myself of how tight yet soft her ass truly was.

I exited her mouth and dealt sensual kisses down her tender neck that its sweet-sour aroma I could never whiff enough of. With a sensual cast of her head to the left, my sister swayed her long hair aside to clear the path for me, and I methodically advanced to her ear, kiss after kiss. Brooke's pace of breathing could not stay indifferent to my lustful ministrations, and soon, her pants of pleasure tested the room's acoustics to the limit.

Her ear—that was pierced with a fish hook earring—was as beautiful as any other part of her, and I had her feel how much I craved her with every tug of her delicate earlobe. I tongued her ear canal in tenderness, taking pleasure of her audible panting, before my sister gripped my head to level my gaze with hers, breathing as if she'd just finished running the New York marathon.

"Josh, this is really happening, isn't it?"

I brushed her hair from her left eye and planted a soft kiss on her succulent lips. "Only if you want it to."

She stroked my cheek. "I never wanted anything more."

"Then yes"—I nodded—"it's really happening."

I entered her mouth and notified her tongue of that, as well. Her tongue then forwarded this information to her mind for further processing, and once the data was fully sorted and analyzed and was shot back to her oral cavity, my tongue began receiving the beating of its life. My sister went asylum crazy on me, and I could barely defend my poor mouth from her ruthlessness. She pulled my hair back and plunked her lips down on my neck to have all of it coated in her saliva in less than seven seconds, licking and sucking as if she had been possessed by a sex spirit. It was really scary... and incredible.

I paced backwards until I fell on the bed with Brooke straddling me. I cupped her right breast while she was still punishing my neck. The fullness of her tit as it overflowed my grip almost made me come on the spot. She moved to straddle my stomach and fed me both of her swells. I brushed my fingers against her nipples. They weren't going to get any harder than what my ear-tonguing escapade had gotten them. They were so erect and protruding that she could probably penetrate a pussy with them if she wanted to.

She prodded my lips with her left nipple. "Baby, make my tits blue."

While I was nibbling on the rigid flesh of her sensitive nipple, her lips clung back to my neck and began sucking hard. I knew she wanted to tag me, also, and I let her do whatever she wanted there while I was having my way with her ample breasts and pink buds.

"Brooke, honey," I moaned, "you're sucking a little too hard."

Every hickey she gave me, she sucked as forcefully as she could, way longer and harder than what was required to form her love stains.

"I want my marks to stay on you for at least a month, baby. I want to see them every time I look at you, to know that you're mine now."

"Believe me, I'm so yours, Brooke."

She grinned. "Oh, yes you are."

She picked up where she had left off, feverishly sucking on my neck, and I was awarding her bust an equal treatment, pinching one nipple while suckling hard on the other one.

"Ouch! Baby," she whimpered.

"Sorry, my love; I got carried away."

She pulled my head back to her right nipple. "It's okay, sweetie; I love it when you get carried away. Don't stop."

I continued working on her beautiful titties while she kept going strong on my neck. Sometime after, we swapped roles, so now she was molesting my nipples, and I was avenging her neck. I sucked on the lower section of her tender flesh, fully intending leaving her a sizable hickey. She didn't even try to stop me, nor did she care. By the time I was done, her neck was decked out with three large, vibrant hickeys in a deep shade of blue that there was no way she was ever going to be able to conceal. Though she made me pay for it: sucking on my nipples, swirling her tongue at one while pinching and twirling the other, and she wasn't coy, either. She bit my nipples hard and sucked them off almost.

"Shit! Brooke, honey... you're hurting me."

"Sorry, sweetie, hang in there; I'm almost done."

She was sucking on my nipple like a vacuum cleaner. She wasn't pleased until she made it rosy and scarred with her teeth marks.

I needed to get used to that -- to the pain. It was more than clear to me that my sister was kind of a pain junky. She was turned on by pain, and whenever I got overzealous and hurt her a little, it just made her even wilder. And she was giving back just as good as she had gotten. She was rough, and brutal, and merciless, and always kept testing my limits, pushing for more. I was already aware that our sex life was going to be much more violent than anything I had ever experienced. Although I too enjoyed—mild—pain being incorporated in bed, I was nowhere nearly as masochistic as Brooke. She could take much more than me, she wanted more, and she was way more turned on by it than I was.

"God, Brooke, your smell is killing me."

She knew precisely what I was talking about, grinning slyly. "You have no idea how bad I've missed you saying that... I'm soaking, baby."

Her musky discharge was driving me nuts.

"Christ," I sighed, frustratingly shaking my head, "I'm drinking you like mad after."

She gave my tongue a quick rub. "You'd better."

By the time she was done with my nipples, we were both painted like blue spotted Dalmatians. I stood back up, lapped in my sister, and took her sweet mouth for an additional spin. She fought to extract her precious feet out of her high heels while they were crossed around my butt. On completion of that arduous task, I put her down and reached for her dress to free my sister from the confinements of clothing.

Well, almost. Once her dress pooled on the floor, only her high-waist, black lace panties remained on her. Brooke unbuttoned my khaki pants, removed them, and began fondling my distended cock over my green boxer briefs while I parted her ass cheeks, kneaded at them with a not so delicate massage.

She giggled, stroking my manhood over my briefs while I spread her bubble butt over and over. "How's my ass, baby? Do you approve?"

"Sometimes you ask the most ridiculous questions. You already know what I think about your ass. Now turn around."

She pivoted to give me a better view, arching her back and sticking out her ass for the perfect pose. I dropped to my knees and tugged down her panties while she swayed her shapely hips from side to side. I opened her up by gripping each of her muscular cheeks and pulling hard sideways, thanking whomever for my good fortune. Bewitched, I stared at her smooth, bare ass as I groped it all over, admiring the perfect altitude it was hanging at.

"Seeing your ass every day is going to make me the happiest and horniest guy on the planet... God, this is perfection."

"Thank you, Josh," she giggled, ruffling my hair. "That's so romantic."

"How the fuck were you born so fucking hot?" I genuinely reflected.

"And only you are ever going to enjoy me. Doesn't it feel good, baby? Knowing that?"

"It feels good, honey," I sighed in bliss. "It feels real good."

I started licking up her butt while keeping her cheeks heavily parted, and my sister glued my head to her taut buns and was softly whimpering whenever I was approaching her ass crack, although I didn't tongue her there. There were going to be plenty of occasions for me to do that, but this wasn't one of them.

I rose back up and swiveled her to face me. She closed her legs around me as I picked her up, and we kissed passionately for minutes with her stroking my cock and with me molding her tits. I sat her down in my office chair and knelt before her. My sister was fully naked in my chair eagerly awaiting whatever I had in store for her. I took her right foot in my hand. It had been too long since I gorged on her groomed feet. Her toenails were painted in bright pink tonight. It was such a subtle paintjob it was almost imperceptible.

"I know where this is going," she giggled.

"Brooke, I'm a slave to your feet," I replied, gripped by how appetizing and sexy her feet were. "Literally."

My sister giggled some more and picked up my pipe. She loaded it with a fresh batch of tobacco and fired it up while stretching her toes for me to suck on. "I love how you worship me, Josh. I have to say... I love it very much."

"I will worship you forever." I sucked on her big toe. "You're perfect."

She took a drag and blew out the smoke down at her feet. "Am I, baby? Am I really?"

"So god damn perfect," I almost wept, relishing her other four toes.

Brooke very much liked it when I sucked on her feet, and she made sure I was conscious of that when she seized my hair to force her foot deeper into my mouth. "Suck on it good, Josh. Show me that you love me. All of me."

I let out a stifled hum and gave her my best, swirling my tongue at her toes, licking the cracks between them, sucking on whatever I could get my lips on, tickling her when I wiggled my tongue at her arch.

"Josh!" She laughed. "Baby, you're tickling me. Bad, brother... very bad."

I spared her left foot an equal amount of attention while sneaking peeks at her pussy that was minutes from taking my hard member into it. By now, I was so aroused that I wanted to come even before going in her; especially, when her excitement kept trickling in my chair, which made for an onerous job to concentrate on her magnificent feet.

"Josh, lick my leg all the way up to my pussy. Can you do that for me, sweetie?"

I nodded and began ascending her leg, only pausing to soak my tongue again. I halted at her inner thigh and planted a few kisses there that had Brooke quivering with lust. As I kept soaring up her pale, slim thigh, my sister took in sharper intakes of breath and her trembling escalated. Seconds later, I reached that little dripping gash at the confluence of her thighs and basked in the scent and sight. My sister had a massive triangle sewed to her mound that was colored the same as her hair. It was even thicker and more widespread than I remembered as it covered all of her fatty mound now and was an inch from encroaching on her lips.

"Honey, your bush looks to be bigger than last I saw it."

"That's because it is. I like bush." She took another smoke and seemed a bit worried. "Why? You don't like it? Don't make me trim it, Josh."

"Like it? I adore it. The bigger the better, and yours is so fucking sexy I could cry. Don't ever trim it." I gave her bush a lick and grazed on it.

"I told you we were perfect for each other," she cooed, her hazel eyes wanton.

I caught her lustful stare and fired one back. "Brooke, I want you. Bad."

She smirked, putting my pipe back on the desk. "Even if I'm not a virgin anymore?"

I felt like someone clapped his hands on my heart. It was painful to say the least. I looked up to meet her eyes, and I couldn't tell what they were withholding.

"You're... not anymore?"

"Does it change anything?" she whispered, caressing my cheek. "If you truly love me, it shouldn't."

She was right, however hurt I was by it.

"Who was it?"

She petted my hair. "It doesn't matter. I need you to be okay with this, Josh. That's the only thing that matters."

I wasn't.

"Josh...? Sweetheart?"

"Um... shit," I sighed. "I don't have much choice, do I? I love you, and I want you; that's never going to change. Am I hurt? Yes, but I'll get over it. Someday. Hopefully."

The more I thought about it the more devastated I was becoming.

"I really appreciate you trying, but"—her legs enveloped my neck—"you don't look like you're taking it very well, Josh."

"Um... that's because I'm probably not. Fuck," I sighed. "I can't believe... fuck."

"Then I'll tell you what"—she spread her legs wide, placing them on my chair's armrests as if she were at an appointment with her gynecologist—"why don't you take a look inside and see if your friend is still there."

I looked up to see a huge grin stretching her mouth.

"Are you playing with me, Sis? 'Cause this is no joking matter."

"There's only one way to tell. Go ahead, take a peek."

She giggled as I focused every percentage of my attention on her scented pussy. I laid a thumb on each of her moist labia and parted them as wide as her narrow slit allowed me. I glimpsed inside my sister before I scowled up at her, watching her laughing her heart out.

"Why? Why the fuck did you think it was a good idea to do that?"

She was still laughing and had a difficult time settling down.

"Brooke! This isn't funny!"

She seemed to find it hilarious as she was not calming down.

I gave her pussy a good lick along her opening and held her taste in my mouth. I pressed it against my expert palate, the way wine connoisseurs do to grade the quality of the vintage before gulping or spitting it. I, of course, would never spit my baby sister's priceless lust juices.

My scrutiny of her liquids rendered her too excited to keep laughing. "Baby, I already told you: I can never be with anyone but you. This is your pussy. Yours."

"That's right, and you fucking remember that."

"Oh, I do, sweetie, I do... did you say goodbye to it? Did you greet it farewell?"

I chuckled. "You're such a manipulative devil."

"Does that mean you don't love me anymore?"

"It means I love you more than you can fathom."

Her playful grin suddenly died down, and her face seemed almost solemn. "Pick me up."

I leaned in and picked her up, and she wound her limbs around me. Our mouths resumed attacking each other's weak spots, looking for leverage in this tongue warfare. We landed in a sitting position on the bed a moment later, and almost telepathically, we were both back setting a more relaxed, romantic pace as we were kissing and stroking each other tenderly.

Brooke climbed off of me and pulled down my boxer briefs to reveal my straining manhood, which hadn't gotten hard for months. There was no doubt in my mind, though, that my sister could will it to do whatever she wanted and whenever she wanted, for it was panting to go inside her.