Siblingly Binding Ch. 09

Story Info
Brooke's secret and a showdown with the parents.
15.8k words
4.65
41.8k
87

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,313 Followers

Two months had gone by, and I hadn't given Brooke an answer; hence, I was force to take care of myself throughout that time. What was worse, my sister took upon herself to drive me insane until I did. She insisted on us spending every night together and used up every ounce of trickery and deceit she had acquired since birth to achieve that goal.

She would get into bed with her to-die-for body clothed in sexy lingerie that she had purchased specifically to break me down, and she had openly admitted to it. Among the heap of tantalizing garments she had been sporting, were girdles, stockings, see-through push-up bras, panties that gaped at the cunt, at the anus, and so on so forth...

Her daily outfits had also taken a turn for the promiscuous: plethora of tight leather pants and whorish skirts, low-cut blouses, slutty crop tops etc. Her makeup was seldom plain and modest, and her hair was constantly loose and sensational. Her odor was damaging as always, and both her hands and feet would undergo weekly mani-pedi with a fresh splash of paint meticulously applied to her nails.

I was fighting an uphill battle as her prowess of malice were beginning to subdue me. It wasn't helpful when she would frequently masturbate in bed, demand back massages and foot rubs, share with me her sick fantasies in graphic detail, inform me as to what degree she had been dripping for me all day, or how much she'd been desperate for my monster-cock inside her.

At times, she would completely abandon her seductive game plan and switch tactics. She would accuse me of playing with her and cuss herself for being foolish to think that I could actually love her as much as she loved me. In a blink of an eye, she would sob in bed, blaming herself for ever letting me pop her cherry. She was harnessing her manipulative skills to the extent of getting me to hate myself daily for not giving in to her.

But I would not yield. Giving in to her crazy whim would put both of us in real danger of being incarcerated, and I had hoped that if I stood my ground long enough she would concede and forsake the idea permanently.

***

"We need to talk. I want you to meet me for lunch at noon. I'll text you the address."

Our relationship had known better days, and that text seriously put the fear in me. I was petrified at the thought that my sister might dump me, and after she texted me the address, I had to calm my nerves with a stiff drink and relaxing music while hunting for good trades in front of my computer.

Upon texting my sister of my arrival at the address she'd requested me to meet her, Brooke showed up wearing a solemn face. She asked me to follow her, and as I did, I couldn't help thinking that she was indeed planning on breaking up with me, which was tearing my heart out. We entered the respectable office of a doctor of some sort, walked past the chubby secretary at the reception, and my sister led us into a room that exhibited the doctor's name on the door. Obviously, we weren't about to have lunch.

"Hello, Josh, I'm Dr. Sullivan. Please have a seat."

A middle-aged female doctor shook my hand and gestured at the brown leather chair that was placed in a 45 degree angle to its twin chair, that had my sister's sculptured ass already seated in it. As I sat in my chair, still flummoxed of where we were or of the intent of this appointment, the doctor sat in her black office chair in front of us, and, thus, completing an isosceles triangle.

"Brooke, what's going on?"

My sister remained in silence, gazing at the doctor and ignoring my concerned tone.

"All of your questions will soon be answered, Josh, have no fear. Would you like something to drink before we start? Coffee, tea, water?"

"No, thank you."

"Alright; let's get started then. As I previously mentioned, I'm Dr. Sullivan, and I have been Brooke's therapist for the past oh... year and a change. Were you aware that your sister has been having regular sessions with me?"

"Um... no. I mean she told me she was seeing a therapist, but that was long ago, more than—" I gulped and looked at my sister, surprised. "You've kept seeing her all this time?"

My sister glanced at me but remained still.

"Well, yes. Brooke had already disclosed before me your lack of knowledge of our sessions; either way, you should know that I am familiarized, and in great detail, with your unconventional relationship as well as assisting Brooke to better understand the reasons why such a relationship might be instigated and why such a relationship should be ground to a halt."

My eyes bounced between the doctor and my sister as I was digesting her preview of this show. "Brooke, why am I here? And for that matter, why are you?"

My sister bit her lip and gazed at the doctor with a look that sought progress.

"Josh, I specifically requested your sister for your presence as both Brooke and I feel that you hold the key to the door that leads to a necessary, drastic alteration of the way your relationship is being conducted."

"Alright, enough with this," I said, considering my sister nervously. "Brooke, what the hell is going on in here? Are you... breaking up with me?"

My sister gazed at me, her eyes teeming with pain, as if she'd wanted to reply but couldn't.

"Josh, let's pace ourselves for a moment since we—"

"I will not pace myself! Brooke! Are you breaking up with me?!"

My sister opened her mouth but shut it quickly. She glanced at the doctor before staring back into my eyes.

"You are breaking up with me," I acknowledged painfully as I rose and paced about.

Dr. Sullivan crossed her legs and removed her glasses with a sigh. "Josh, do not—"

"And you chose to do this here out of all places?" I glared at my sister in tears. "You couldn't spare me the courtesy of doing it in private? At home? Where I could drink?! Huh?!!"

Brooke shook her head in pain but still kept quiet.

"Answer!"

"Josh..." my sister whined, shedding a few tears.

"Brooke," Dr. Sullivan said, almost scowling at my sister.

"All these talks about how much you loved me, about how you'd never leave me... it was all just... a lie." A few tears trickled down my cheeks. "Just one big fucking lie. When I have given you my HEART! Risking EVERYTHING for you... and you summoned me to your therapist's office, who I had no fucking idea you kept seeing, to break up with me in the cruelest of ways, and in the most estranged environment that you—"

"Josh, please do not jump to conclusions," Dr. Sullivan said. "There is more than meets the eye in here. Please sit down."

I sat back down while both my sister and I were wiping off our tears.

"Well just fucking do it!!" I looked into my sister's tearful eyes. "Why drag this out?! Let's get it the fuck over with! Are you breaking up with me, Brooke?!"

"Josh, please—"

"You stay out of it!" I snapped at doctor. "It's between her and me." I gazed back at my sister as tears kept running down her cheeks. "I swear to god, if you don't open that treacherous mouth of yours—"

"Tell him already!" Brooke cried out.

"Josh, your sister hasn't brought you here for the purpose of ending your romantic relationship."

I looked at the doctor in relief and disbelief. "What?"

"I am not breaking up with you, sweetheart..." My sister sniffled while wiping off her tears. "How could you even think that?"

Dr. Sullivan shot my sister a stern look. "Brooke, please."

"Then what the fuck is going on in here?! Why aren't you speaking?!"

"The reason why Brooke is silent is because I asked her not to respond until I have told her to. Now, Josh, if you please indulge me as I will be needing your full cooperation in proceeding, and we've already squandered more than ten minutes without going anywhere."

"I don't have a fucking clue what's going on in here, but please, do proceed, doctor."

"Very well. It is my understanding that you have come to a juncture where you seem divided in opinions regarding the future of your romantic relationship. Have you not?"

I glanced at Brooke. "Yes, you can say that."

"Before we discuss this, Josh, I would like to get your perspective on your incestuous relationship as you understand it."

"You're Brooke's therapist, not mine. I have neither the inclination nor the energy to share my perspective with you. I share it with Brooke as she's the only person that matters to me."

"You're not being very cooperative here; however, I can understand your reluctance. That said, it is vital that we should discuss your sister's perspective and the manner in which this relationship has been influencing her from its inception. Incidentally, I've noticed you're refraining from referring to her as your sister. You persistently use her name."

"That's because I don't see her as my sister and haven't for a long time. Now if we could please proceed with Brooke's perspective, and more importantly, why I was brought here instead of having this conservation with her behind closed doors."

Dr. Sullivan took a few notes and looked back at me. "I am well acquainted with your history from birth to present, so we don't need to dig up and try to pin the reasons for any of this to a specific childhood incident or to the conduct of your household."

"That's a relief," I sighed derisively.

The doctor ignored the tone of my voice and took a sip from her tea mug.

"Since the beginning of your relationship in its current format, your sister has been subjected to extreme mood swings, specifically, depressions and states of mania. I'm not diagnosing her as bipolar in any shape, way, or form, but she has been exhibiting similar symptoms, as if she had been on a roller coaster with no ability to get off as she once described it."

"Depressions?" I looked worriedly at Brooke. "You've been having depressions?"

She didn't respond, refraining from eye contact.

"Yes, Josh," Dr. Sullivan replied. "So much so, in fact, that I was forced to prescribe her short-term antidepressants of medium strength; nothing to worry about, yet... I'm assuming you've had no knowledge of that."

"No." I looked at my sister in perplexity. "I had no idea."

"When Brooke portrayed her life as being on a rollercoaster, she stated that you were the person who was operating and maneuvering it upwards and downwards. Brooke sees you as the sole factor that influences her happiness, which is a whole different issue... but one step at a time."

I looked at my sister for the second time with a face of concern as I was taking it all in. "Baby, have you been having depressions because of me?"

My sister silently wept in reply.

"I'm sure Brooke would not object to me answering. I can give you a definitive yes to that question, Josh."

I sighed at my sister. "This is all new to me, doctor. I mean I was aware of her mood swings, but I didn't think—"

"That's why you are here, Josh. And please don't feel guilty nor responsible as I see you're already beginning to experience these truly undeserved emotions. This is not your fault, rest assured."

I gazed at Brooke, her pain tugging at my heart. "Honey, why didn't you tell me about this?"

She just kept crying and sniffling with a box of tissues by her side and with her face turned away from me.

"It is of no relevance at the moment, Josh, as we need to keep our focus on the present. Now that we've established that your sister's frame of mind tightly correlates with your actions, we can proceed. Were you aware of Brooke's obsession with masturbating?"

"Obsession? Um... what do you mean by that?"

"Well, not precisely obsession as fixation."

"Fixating? On what?"

"The right question would be on whom."

"On whom then?"

"Can't you guess by yourself? I would think the answer was clear by now."

I glanced between Brooke and Dr. Sullivan. "Well, that's not uncommon. I masturbate to her constantly."

"How many times a day?"

"I don't know. Twice a day?"

Dr. Sullivan took a few more notes. "Brooke explained to me that she's withholding sexual contact of any kind at the moment. Were you masturbating that often when you'd been having sexual intercourse?"

"Making love!" my sister exclaimed.

"Pardon me; making love?"

"There was no need. We were making love sometimes five times a day, and there hadn't been a day that went by where we weren't making love at least once."

"I see. Would you be surprised to learn that Brooke had been masturbating throughout that whole period multiple times a day in addition to your love-making?"

"Um... she has a really high sex drive, I'm aware of that, but that is a major plus; she shouldn't feel bad about it." I smiled kindly at my sister.

My sister smiled back, still in tears.

"We are not here to make Brooke feel bad about herself, nor should she be; however, as you stated, she has much more than a simply healthy libido. What concerns me is that she seems unable to satisfy her appetite, and even though you made love multiple times a day, she continued masturbating to you several times more."

"She's um... just recently become sexually active, so that might have contributed—"

"She has been masturbating since she was 12, which is natural and healthy as she was maintaining a reasonable amount of sessions per day. She had been masturbating to different fantasies which incorporated various scenarios and diversity of figures; by contrast, since you have started this relationship, approximately eighteen months ago if I'm not mistaken, that number has increased considerably, and her fantasies now include you and you alone. She claims to be incapable of masturbating to anyone but you."

My eyes darted between them. "I don't know how to answer to that. Should I be flattered? Should I be worried?"

"Worried would fit more appropriately, and I'm basing it on the grounded fact that people can and do masturbate to different figures, and they do so effortlessly. Take you for example, have you been incapable of masturbating to other women?"

"No, though..." I glanced again between the two women, trying to make out the real reason I was here. "Can we... can we get to the point here? Because I feel you're leading me to somewhere... but to where exactly?"

"Very well. My point is this: Your sister is clearly demonstrating symptoms that are consistent with obsessive-compulsive disorder, in which you are the object of that obsession. It manifests itself from her extreme mood swings, to her over-developed sexual drive, and to her constant need to masturbate to you. Through all of that, she has objectified herself and is to this day using herself as a sexual object to solicit you to succumb to her wants. I believe that what she perceives as love, and I'm not by any means ruling out the possibility that she might be indeed in love with you, is in fact a mental illness that should be treated accordingly."

"That's not true!"

"Brooke, we talked about it." Dr. Sullivan shot my sister a pointed look. "You will get your turn... Josh, I haven't even unraveled other aspects of my diagnosis."

"Such as?" I asked, worried of what else she might uncover.

"Her constant fear of you leaving her, which is backed up by recurring dreams of it happening; her around-the-clock preoccupation with your whereabouts and the company that you might be with; suicidal thoughts etc.."

"Suicidal?!"

"Don't listen to her, baby!"

"Brooke, please, you will get your turn." Dr. Sullivan gazed back at me. "Suicidal as in: should infidelity or abandonment occur on your part..."

"I want to speak now," my sister emphatically said, glowering at Dr. Sullivan.

"In a minute, Brooke." Dr. Sullivan gave her glasses a quick scrub using her blouse and adjusted them back on her nose. "Josh, you must be wondering why I'm telling you all of this."

"I'm too... overwhelmed to even..." I sighed.

"I am telling you this, with Brooke's consent of course, as I have an obligation for my patients: legally, morally etc.. Your sister will have the stage in a minute, and she will no doubt use it to refute everything I have just said. What you need to remember is this: I am the specialized doctor and a good enough authority, I'd like to believe. I'm addressing you because your sister values absolutely no opinion other than yours, and since I need you to help me convince her to consent to the corresponding medications and to hospitalization. This is my medical opinion and one that has no relation to your incestuous relationship, although I have my fully developed opinion on that subject, as well."

My sister furiously glared at the doctor. "Are you done?"

"Yes, Brooke. Please, you have the mic."

My sister pulled her chair closer to mine and clasped my hands in hers. "Baby, look at me."

I lifted my eyes to lock it with hers, in a daze from that overload.

"Let me just start by saying that every single word that she has said... is completely and utterly true."

My eyes went wide in response, and had I looked at Dr. Sullivan, I had no doubt she would have been just as unprepared.

"I'll explain," my sister quickly said. "Am I constantly thinking about you? Yes. Am I jealous and care very much to whom you are with? Definitely. Do I masturbate to you and only you? Relentlessly. Am I crazy in love with you? Couldn't be surer about anything in my life. I'm not going to deny those things 'cause they are the beautiful characteristics of the way I love you, of how I never loved anyone in the world the way I love you.

"The good doctor here is stuck on the idea that if you love someone to that extent, then there must be something wrong with you. She can't grasp how I feel since she never felt like that, and I doubt she ever will. I don't doubt that she's the expert and the one who is educated on all things mental; however, you need to remember a simple fact: the person who can claim be an expert on love has yet to exist.

"Love is the most powerful, complex, enigmatic emotion that is possible for a human being to feel. It's a force that can take and save lives, shift continents, cure hunger, and fight evil. It would be preposterous to claim to have a complete understanding of it. And everyone feels it differently. Often times one will feel different levels of intensity when falling in love with two different persons. It happened to us; we've never been that in love before."

She got closer to me and interlocked our fingers together. "I am not ashamed of how I love you. I love it that I can masturbate to you time and again. I love it that I only see you when I touch myself. I love it that I orgasm in seconds from the moment you touch me. I love it that I come on your cock ten times, one after the other, and still can't be satisfied. I love it that I'm insatiable when it comes to you: body, heart, and soul.

"Would I be depressed and suicidal if you cheated on me? Obviously. Wouldn't you? I don't need to defend myself as this is the most fundamental concept of love. Do you really think that hospitalization and meds could yank it out of me? Yank you out of me? There is no force that can touch you inside me. You are safe there against whatever, sweetheart...

"And just know this: I wanted you to hear her. I wanted you to hear how much I love you from her lips, how I want us together like a real couple, how I can't keep going with this pretense which is hurting me every day -- that I can't be with you like I'm dying to. This was my way of manipulating this situation to my advantage and nothing more. I could have easily said no to her, and you'd have never known about any of this. This is me playing the players, sweetie, just like in poker. Dr. Sullivan is entitled to her expert opinion, but she was just a pawn on my board; she had a part to play, and she played it well—no offence, doctor."

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,313 Followers