Siblingly Binding Ch. 10

Story Info
All good things must come to an... end?
6.7k words
4.58
50.6k
134

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,317 Followers

Tender love songs played in the background. A sweet-sour fragrance encroached on my lungs, making my nostrils tingle in excitement. The faint light that flickered from the scented candles could barely be visible in an otherwise dark room. A $200 bottle of red wine rested on the bedside table along with a pair of half-full crystal glasses.

A soft pant traveled into my ear canal. A second, a more desperate one, quickly followed. My naked body tangled up with my sister's to-die-for frame as our legs incessantly rubbed one another in this sweaty heap. Her bushy genitalia were accommodating my own on this cold winter night. The room was heated though. Our bodies supplied the bulk of the heat, and an old, tired gas heater was in charge of the rest.

"I love you so much," she gasped in my ear, her breasts fighting to swell with air under the weight of my muscles.

"I love you," I gasped back, "my beautiful wife."

I interlaced our fingers together and stretched our arms beyond her head as I rippled inside her in loving waves. My wife's trickling folds molded to my manhood as snugly as they had always had, and the crimson walls of her pussy adhered to my cock like a second skin. Her excited clitoris dangled out of its hood and onto my scepter, continuously scraping me.

I kept her lean arms fixed above her head as our pubic bones clashed time and again. Her fully grown bush caressed my groin each time my sister was filled to the brim. Our legs playfully brushed up against each other and so did our feet. Her stretched-taut toes ran up and down my calves while I was stroking inside her. As I began devouring her delicious neck, she hooked her legs over the back of my knees and locked them onto the mattress, softly whimpering as she was repeatedly invaded by her brother's python.

Her old necklace, that I had given her on her birthday years ago, danced in the valley of her breasts as we were edging closer to the exchange of our fluids. They were accompanied tonight with a newly purchased pair of diamond earrings that symbolized my everlasting love for her. With a powerful wriggle of her curvaceous body, my sister rolled us over and rode my cock through the final stage of this glorious love-making. The bump on her belly was barely noticeable, even when her slim figure executed slow, erotic waves that accentuated her curves to the limit.

Tonight, our bodies and hearts were perfectly in sync. Just as her pussy transmitted the first contraction around my cock, I began throbbing in response. My sister felt my dick aching to fill her up, so she lay flat on me to augment both of our orgasms, palming my cheeks in her soft hands. Her pouty lips sucked on mine a second later, and her needy eyes found my own in this dimly lit one-bedroom apartment.

Her spasms grew more frequent and aggressive and so did her lustful whimpers. Her pussy was soon gushing, bathing my cock in her warm, thick cum, just as I bellowed my love for her as deep as I could. Her beat-up cervix welcomed my brutish thrust in understanding as I coated it with countless ropes of sizzling jizz.

Throughout this textbook example of love-making, Brooke was unwilling to release my cheeks from her loving hold, and my hands kept the pressure on her taut ass cheeks, forcing her pussy to take me as deep as it had ever swallowed me. While our cum mingled in Brooke, we kissed deeply, breathily, tongues sensually folding into one another.

My baby sister squirmed as her young pussy clamped down on my cock to milk me for every drop. I pulled her head to mine to suck some more on her heavenly lips while I dumped my load. Audible pants kept flowing from one cavity to the other until my sister's last contraction died down. Short of breath, she collapsed on my chest, and I embraced her for more than ten minutes, caressing her back silently.

"Happy three-year anniversary, my amazing husband," she whispered in my ear as she granted me an electrifying kiss.

While still impaled on my cock, she sat up straight and handed us our wine glasses.

It had been four years since that day we revealed to our parents the true nature of our relationship. We had settled down in South Portland, Maine the next day, just as my sister had planned. We hadn't had contact with either of our parents ever since. Apparently, their unconditional love for us had a single condition after all.

The transition from siblings to lovers was made with ease since we hadn't known anyone here. It was frightening at first to hold her hand in public, to kiss her, to be around friends while she was sitting in my lap and raping my mouth, yet the more we forced upon ourselves these situations the more we learned to let go and to be natural. We had long ceased fretting and would rarely even think about it.

We'd gotten hitched approximately a year from our arrival. I had had to legally change my name, so we could pull it off, and my sister was the one who'd chosen our last name. I kept my first name though. As long as we kept a low profile and eluded social networks, our secret was in no danger of being exposed. Brooke had graduated out of a local college only a few months ago. She majored in business administration and was hired not long after. She had been working long hours but would still make time for me and for her occasional poker tournament that I would accompany her to.

We'd found a tiny place that more than met our needs. Since Brooke had been working and studying around the clock, she was barely around anyway, and I was used to spending my time in the confinements of a medium sized room. I was the perfect housewife, and I kept our place cleaned, our clothes washed, and our food deliciously cooked as I would get fresh ingredients every day from our local market.

I kept hitting my stride at my trading, and after Brooke added 10K from her own savings to my account, I was able to provide for us, and my sister's salary served to put her through college. I had one good friend, which was a fellow trader I'd had the pleasure of meeting at the market years ago, and my sister had too many friends, mostly from college, as she was such a lovable, incredible person.

"Josh"—she kissed my neck—"baby"—she licked my ear—"thank you so much for this."

"For what, honey?" I replied as I sipped my wine.

"For all of this! The pricy wine, the overly expensive earrings, the candles, the music... I really wasn't expecting such a thoughtful, amazing anniversary."

"Why, baby? You've been working so hard that I barely get to see you." I planted a soft kiss on her sappy lips. "You deserve all of this and more. You deserve everything." I gave her right nipple a good suck.

She pushed my head away, giggling, "Down, boy."

"Don't tell me you're done."

"I'm just getting started," she purred, "but I want to talk first about something important."

"Why do you always do that?" I sighed. "Making us talk when my dick is inside you. I really want you again, baby..."

"And you think I don't? Josh, sweetie, we're pulling an all-nighter, have no doubt about that, but we really need to talk about"—she stuck out her belly—"this."

I rubbed her belly, smiling like a simpleton. "Yeah, I guess we should... listen, honey, you really need to cut down on those Pringles—"

"Josh!" She burst out laughing. "Are you calling me fat?!"

I joined her laughing.

She bulged her belly again to stress her miniscule baby bump. "Those are no Pringles, sweetheart. That's our baby."

"Yeah," I sighed joyfully. "Well, what did you want to talk about that is so important that I can't start nailing your cervix?"

"Well, since I'm now working full time, and since you're doing great with your trading, and since in six months we're going to be parents, we need to find a new place; a bigger place; a nicer place."

"But I really like it here. We've been living here for so long that I'd hate to move out." I polished off my glass and put it aside. "And it's so fucking cheap."

"It's because it's cheap, you cheap bastard, isn't it? This is how much you love me?! This is what I'm worth?! Your sister?! Your wife?!"

How I loved it whenever she tried to guilt me.

"Well, yeah," I said, carefully examining the room. "This is how much I love you."

"You mother fucker!" She laughed and started beating a pillow into my head.

I gripped the pillow and tossed it on the floor. I pulled her into my brute kiss, withstanding her pitiful and fleeting resistance, and I started bucking my hips since I was manifesting a proud erection inside her approximately a minute from dropping my load. She softly moaned into my mouth as her pussy began lubricating my cock in response. I allowed her to whirl on my erection, so we were now in a reverse cowgirl position, and her mesmerizing body began undulating. As she was fucking me slow and tight, she scattered her long golden brown hair behind her back since she was aware of how excited I was getting from that.

I sent my hands to her chubby mounds and got a good squeeze out of each before proceeding with my nipple torture. My sister adored her nipples being abused, and I could normally make her come just by ruining them; she didn't even need my cock inside her. A few wild whimpers were consequently fired, and my cock got his first bath not long after.

I flipped us over to doggy style and pounded her shaggy cunt from the rear. With each ram of my cock, her slender build jerked forth and her head tapped the bedframe. Her cervix had nowhere to hide in that position, but my wife would always allow me to rape her cervix on special occasions.

While repeatedly poking that mangled dimple, I started playing with her asshole. I sucked on my finger and pushed it inside her, slowly stretching her. I pulled it out and spat into her gorgeous crack before my finger wormed into her ass again. Brooke wasted no time and reached for the bedside table to open the second drawer. She fetched a black replica of my erect manhood and looked at me over her shoulder, awaiting me to proceed to the next phase.

I pulled my cock out of her soaking little slit, and she immediately inserted that black dildo into her and started fucking herself. She wasn't quick enough, and some of my previous cum managed to drip down her cunt lips before she sealed her pussy completely. I pressed my cock to her anus and gently pulled her to me, relishing my sister's wince. The head of my cock was plenty lubricated with her thick, pungent cum, so I had no difficulties penetrating her. I popped in my fat mushroom, loving that warm embrace her ass welcomed me with. I stood still in her butt, allowing my wife to adjust to the head inside her, feeling her anal muscles furiously contracting around me.

Her face twitched briefly in discomfort, morphed quickly into relieved, and from there into insanely horny after half of my baloney was engulfed completely by her tight ass. Once she let out a gratifying purr, I drilled into her trunk, gluing my balls to her bush and stabbing her rectum as deep as I could. My sister rested her bosom onto the bed and raised her perfect heinie as high as it would go for deeper penetration. I arose to my feet and started fucking her ass from an almost upright position while her hand was pulling that sizable dildo in and out of her with great speed.

Brooke had learned years ago to properly enjoy anal sex, and as the years went by, she asked to be fucked up her ass more frequently. She would come quite intensely during anal, and not once had I penetrated her up her butt with that aforementioned dildo. Ironically, she was less sore during anal than vaginal, and I could always fill her ass completely; a privilege that was occasionally deprived of me with certain vaginal positions.

That's not to say vaginal wasn't our preferred sex. Both my wife and I had agreed that diversity was required in bed, yet it was clear that having my cock filling her tight little pussy was our greatest joy, and anal was being incorporated on occasion, though at least once a week, to keep Brooke's asshole sufficiently stretched.

Tonight, she was clearly in the mood for anal, and even though she hadn't performed enema beforehand, neither of us could care less. In fact, Brooke had never done enema since we prioritized spontaneity over preplanning, and she knew that had she had an "accident", it wouldn't bother me in the least; on the contrary, I found it to be very arousing, yet my perversions did really know no bounds.

"Josh, baby, my god, I love you..."

"I love you more than life, Brooke," I gasped back.

She continued fervently working that massive black dildo inside her hairy snatch while I was power-fucking her ass. She let out a few ungodly curses right before she sprayed that dildo in her delightful cum and collapsed on the bed in labored breaths, watching over her shoulder as I was tearing through her rectum. Her cum and the previous load I had unpacked in her pussy now flowed out of her, unhindered, staining our sheets and Brooke's smooth inner thighs.

"Baby, I wanna be on top of you when you come in my ass. I want to see your breathtaking face."

I pulled out of her butt and sat on the bed, leaning against our pillows. My sister straddled me and carefully inserted her dildo into her until it almost vanished inside her. She took my rod and aligned it with her brown hole. Once I forced her ass crack open, she bit her bottom lip and continued lowering herself, loving the slow penetration up her posterior. Soon, both of her gaps were fully occupied, and while the black silicone was lodged idle inside her, I was not.

However, I didn't fuck her this time. My sister rippled herself on top of me while pressing our bodies firmly together. We were completely united as my cock slid in and out of her booty, greased in a thin layer of her cum and stool that served as the lubricant. We kissed in immense passion and whispered our immortal love for one another.

"God, baby, my ass," she whimpered. "You're so fucking huge..."

"Are you okay there?"

"Barely... but I want your sweet cum in my rectum."

She kept wincing as my thick, throbbing cock coerced her asshole to stretch so wide .

"God, I love your ass," I panted as I gorged on her pink hard stub.

"Fill me up, sweetheart," she gasped before she whimpered loudly a second later. "Show me how much you love me... fill me up good."

Her tongue stormed my tonsils as she picked up the pace of her undulating. She was moving in sharp waves, slowly rising yet plunging back down with force. The sound of the thud every time her ass cheeks thumped my thighs felt as though the gods were playing a harp in my ear. Our kiss grew wilder while her ass swallowed my cock swifter and harder, and my sister's whimpers escalated, as well.

I crushed her divine frame in my arms, bending her cans to the point I genuinely feared they might pop. The veins in her supple melons unveiled themselves as blood was finding it harder and harder to flow through her pale bust. My sister absolutely adored it, and her teeth nibbled on my lips in utter craze.

"Josh, I love you to death..." She whimpered as loudly as her hard-working lungs had allowed her. "I can't live without you..." Tears sprang to her eyes from the emotional turmoil that was raging inside her. She shut her tearful eyes and bit her lip. "You're my whole world..."

I was moved to my core, planted in that perfection of ass.

"Brooke, baby, I can't even breathe without you... God, I love you!"

I held her down with every bit amount of force my muscles were able to deliver, smothering my wife's inconceivably sinful frame. My sister released an outrageous whimper before the look on her face changed to that subtle mixture of her contagious smile and that wanton face she would make whenever she was coming. My dick throbbed inside her tight little ass, fighting for an extra tenth of an inch to pump out my love for her. Even though her strong anal muscles attempted to resist it, there was no force on this planet that could have stopped her trunk from being filled up with her brother's cum.

"Baby, I'm coming," Brooke whimpered, working complete, slow waves. "Start shooting..."

As if on command, I exploded in the depths of my sister's sizzling-hot bowls and taking her breath away, literally. Even though I had ejaculated before in her hairy pussy, my balls worked overtime to give Brooke, the love of my life, their very best, and a not insignificant batch of my cum was spurted inside her tight rectum.

I kept her still for as long as I could, unwilling to relinquish even a hair of her fucked bowls that snugly gloved my drooling prick. My sister gazed down into my eyes, her ravishing face decked out with an emotional smile. We kissed as lovingly and delicately as we ever did, our hearts beating as one.

***

"Congratulations! You've just won..."

I deleted the junk email as I was going over my inbox on this excellent spring morning. There were several emails from fellow traders contemplating trading strategies in wake of the last wave of volatility with the Euro, and there was an email from... my father?

"Hello, Josh, I know you must be quite surprised, but I have been doing some thinking lately, and I would really like for all of us to meet and have a serious discussion. Would you and your sister be willing? Please respond to me as quickly as possible. Love, Dad."

I couldn't even process what I just read. It took me a few rereads to fully comprehend that our father wanted to, most likely, reconnect with us, after more than four years of zero contact.

I couldn't respond that day as I had been laboring to transform our new place into an adequate enough residence as my sister was edging closer to her due date. We had moved into a much nicer apartment two days ago, and I had been busy painting, cleaning, and arranging everything.

We'd bought new furniture and electrical appliances a week ago, and most of it arrived today. Once everything was in its rightful place, I started unpacking box after box, and... only at dusk I conceded that I wouldn't be able to conclude this arduous and monotonous labor before tomorrow.

The baby's room was my wife's project. She picked the furniture and wallpapers and described to me in great detail what she was expecting the room to look like when I was done. She swore to me that if the room wasn't completed by the birth of the weekend, I would be kissing my "pregnant sex" privileges goodbye, and since I would have not been able to accept such a cruel reality, I busted my ass on that room.

The next day, after my sister left for work, I emailed our father back that although I didn't think he deserved it, I would be willing to hear him out. I concealed from Brooke this correspondence since her feelings for our parents had taken a turn for the hateful in recent years. She would have deleted his email without giving a second thought to it.

He emailed back an hour later that he wanted us to fly home for the weekend, and I hastily replied with a definitive no, since my sister couldn't fly in her very pregnant state. I kept it from him, though, that she was carrying a baby in her perfect womb. I simply wrote that if he was interested in conversing, he would have to come to us. He then asked if we were still living in South Portland, as our last communication was an email from my sister detailing our whereabouts and both of our contact information, almost five years ago that is. I replied with a yes, and he emailed shortly after that he was jumping on the first plane to see us.

I was astounded by how quickly he had made the decision to fly to us, but I gave no thought to it after an hour of immersing myself back in my house duties. My sister returned in the evening, and again, I said nothing to her about it. I knew she wouldn't want to see him and most likely lash out on me for agreeing to speak to him.

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,317 Followers
12