Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Are you OK, Irene?” Harry looking down on her. He been surprised if not a little shocked at the speed and violence of her reaction. She nodded weakly and realised that he was still erect, still bedded deep inside her, filling and stimulating every part. She opened her eyes and Harry kissed her and began to move once more. Resting on his elbows and maintaining a constant gentle rocking rhythm, Harry contemplated and suckled each breast in turn until both nipple stood erect like thimbles. Irene sighed and sighed again, her hands wandering all over his chest and buttocks. All too soon she felt another orgasm welling up from within her. This time as the cataclysm took over, she felt him move with her, thrusting and grinding with deliberate and powerful measured strokes. A tidal wave of desire hit her and she juddered out of control like some demented and uncoordinated puppet. But still he did not come. As she subsided, so Harry slowed down, controlling the stroke, waiting for her to return to her senses.

“Don't you ever come?” she asked finally when she'd regained her breath. “Not that I'm complaining Mister.” she added with a weak grin.

“Oh yes, I'll be coming soon my lovely. But we don't want to waste it all on a quickie, do we?”

“Certainly not Mister!” When he did come at last in response to her third orgasm, she not only felt overwhelmed by her own orgasm but positively consumed by his. Harry thrust with a power she'd never felt before. Her sex felt battered and deliciously bruised. He held her as though she were a rag doll, picking her up bodily, one massive hand behind her buttocks and the other behind her shoulders. She'd found her own personal cave man. When he came, the stream of come seemed to go on for ever. It felt as if he were putting a quart into a pint pot. And afterwards, afterwards, she felt, she felt totalled. A wreck. No man had ever done this to her before. She felt she would be happy to curl up an die there and then. And when he withdrew at last, she felt empty and incomplete. But still he wasn't finished. No love making session was ever complete without a port-orgasmic fag and a cuddle. Harry kissed her, lit two cigarettes and sat down cross legged with her on his lap and his overcoat wrapped around the two of them. for Harry it had been a very welcome loving. Just what was needed to counter the frustrations of living with Sis. He knew he didn't love Irene and it worried him that she might fall for him. He conceded to himself that although it was arrogant of him he thought it likely as Den certainly didn't seem up to much from what she had said. He was certain he was being patronising when he thought of Irene as an uncomplicated but good hearted little woman. But he decided that she might just be what he needed at the moment and promised himself that he would not hurt more than was necessary when the time came for it to end. That really was arrogant, he thought. she might tire of me first. Oh well, he thought, lets just enjoy it while the goings good, it might get rough all too soon.

She held the cigarette with a trembling hand and took a deep calming inhalation of smoke. It was warm and comforting sat curled up on his lap under the camel-hair overcoat. She wanted never to move from his embrace under the coat. God but she felt good. She squirmed and shifted so that she sat facing him and she could get the most skin contact possible. She wrapped her legs around his waist and felt satisfied to be chest-to-chest and belly-to-belly once more. “By god, Harry, that was certainly some fucking. Truly, I've never been fucked like that ever before.” She suddenly had a thought, “Why did your wife look for it elsewhere?”

“Always said I was too big.”

“Silly cow. All the women I know would kill for a going over like that. Den's idea of making love is a couple of grunts under the covers with the lights out on a Saturday night - and that's if I'm lucky! Then he rolls off onto 'is back and snores.”

“Does he leave you frustrated?”

“Course 'e does.”

“What do you do about it?”

“Do? What could I do about it? Play wi meself?” Irene asked indignantly.

“Yes.” said Harry smiling at her.

“Couldn't do that, its dirty.”

Harry slipped a finger into her sex and started stroking the lips of her sex. She shivered. “Is this dirty?” He asked gently.

“No, course not. Don't stop, s'nice.” Harry took her hand and placed it over her sex. “No, Harry, no.” But gently and firmly he made her rub and stimulate her clitoris until she began to breath heavily. Then he pushed her fingers into her own sex and she began to masturbate herself without his encouragement. He kissed her and she began to come, sat on his lap with her own fingers working furiously deep inside her sex. “Next Saturday night, when he rolls off and starts to snore, do it and think of us doing it together just this.”

“Oh Harry, it won't be the same.”

“But it'll be something.”

“Do it to me again Harry.” Irene reached down and found him hard and ready and made to get up. But Harry stopped her and took her buttocks in his hands and positioned her over his erection before slowly lowering her onto his organ. They sat together for what seemed like ages, just enjoying the physical intimacy and lost in their own thoughts. Irene, tried to fantasise about them both living together but the pictures just would not materialise in her mind's eye. Suddenly she felt frightened of the future and clung to Harry ferociously. He noticed the change in her and smoothed her hair as if he could read her mind and understood her fears. Then with a scary clarity, she knew she couldn't live with Den any more. There was a life out there for her. Maybe not with this man, maybe with nobody, but a life for herself. Why not she thought, the kids are twelve and thirteen and Den's ma looks after them more than I do anyway. She wasn't sure that they looked on her as any more than a skivvy anyway. Suddenly she wasn't even sure that she would miss them if she walked out. All at once her life seemed to simplify itself and she knew what she must do. Helen had a flat over the shop she never used. Why shouldn't she use it. That was it. She'd give Helen a ring and get it sorted. Irene felt happy, she felt gloriously happy. she'd got it all sorted and bugger Den and the kids. Fuck the house, fuck Den's ma, fuck 'em all. And especially fuck Harry! Literally! The dear lovely man had set her free. He didn't realise it, but he was the shining white knight of her dreams. Alright he didn't have a white horse, but he did have a shiny red BMW and most important, a bloody great prick! Keep your feet on the ground girl she told herself, it won't last, he's only using you. No she thought, I'm using him cos he opened the door for me. I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

“Lie back Harry. I'm going to do it to you this time.” she whispered huskily. He laid back on his overcoat and straightened his legs - not without some sense of relief as he had been getting stiff - and not just in the obvious places! Irene had never done it like this, she only read about it in the agony aunt letters and in her romances. But she found the sense of power that she got from controlling their love making an additional turn-on. This time she found herself in one long orgasm instead of the tidal waves she'd had before. Another first. Irene was definitely getting tired by the time Harry started to come to the boil and as he arched his back and crushed her to his chest, she could only go with the ride and marvel at the power of the man beneath her. Finally as he came in great lunging vertical thrust she felt as though she was being catapulted into the air and filled to the brim once more with come. God but harry produced gallons of the stuff. At last it was over and they both collapsed in a heap on the ground.

“Are you coming to badminton, then?” Harry asked.

Irene moved out after a blazing row with both Den and his ma. Helen had been only too happy to let the rooms to Irene at a nominal rent because as far as she was concerned, the property would be a lot safer with somebody living over the premises. And anyway, Irene was a good friend and Helen had always felt sorry for her. Helen had been somewhat surprised when Irene told her she was leaving the kids as well as Den. Still, Helen thought, it just goes to show, you never know anyone that well, they can always surprise you.

To say Harry was surprised when Irene phoned would be an understatement. There was a lot more to this woman than first impressions suggested. By all thetas holy he thought, that woman's got some bottle. After Carol heard about it from Harry, she insisted in taking all sorts of bits and pieces around to Irene's new flat so that she could make a new home.

“Oh you shouldn't have Carol. I mean we never met.” Irene exclaimed in embarrassment when Carol arrived with her contribution.

“Think nothing of it Irene. Harry told me some of your troubles and I been divorced so I know what you're going through. I think you're very brave.” Out came boxes of crockery, linen, carpets and curtains. There was a knock on the door and Harry arrived with a second hand lounge suit and a dining table with chairs, a new bed, and TV set complete with license.

It was then Irene broke down in tears. “I really can't take all of this. Nobody's been so kind ever before.”

“Nonsense Irene, Sis and I just want to see you settled in properly. Can't have you sleeping on the floor and eating out of tins, wouldn't be right. Anyway, its not free, we both expect free hairdressing for a year!” he laughed. “Right, stir yourself woman, where shall I put it all?!” Later, after everything had been swept, dusted and the furniture arranged, Harry took Irene and Carol out for a meal. For Irene it was the perfect end for a perfect day. That night, as she snuggled down under the covers of her new bed, she decided that she'd never felt happier and blessed the Friday she'd decided to tell everything to Harry Price.

Right on time on Wednesday, Harry arrived to take her to the badminton club. She was nervous, but as Harry's protégé, the other members made her welcome although she did notice a few dark looks from some of the women who were obviously smitten by Harry. and who could blame them she thought. He was the most attractive man there. Tall, broad and slim. She'd never believed Carol when she'd told her that he was forty. And then, he was patience personified when he started to teach her how to play. By the end of the evening she noticed a few appraising looks from some of the other men and decided that this badminton lark wasn't such a bad idea after all. but for now, she decided, there would be no other man but Harry for her - until it finished as it surely would. She just hoped it would last a little bit longer. She wanted him again, and she couldn't wait to get back to the flat.

Back at the flat Harry flopped down on the settee while Irene went and got a couple of beers. “Come here woman.” he said, “I want to kiss and ravish you.”

“You'll have to wait, Lord and Master. This wench is going to have a shower first.”

Harry took a swig from the can and heard her switch on the shower. Wait be buggered he thought and made for the bathroom. Irene started when Harry got into the shower behind her, took the soap and began to soap her breasts. “Oh, you are an impatient boy.” she said with mock severity. “I hope that's not a loofa you're poking my bum with.” Harry didn't answer. he just pulled her close and licked her ear and soaped her sex. He switch off the shower, spun her round and poured a generous dollop of shampoo over her breasts. As their bodies slithered against each other, Irene felt herself coming already. By the time he'd picked her up and entered her, she was shuddering like a raggedy doll, once more in the throws of an uncontrollable orgasm.

5. Carol's Routine

Carol resumed work as a nurse in a local private hospital. As Harry had taken up Carol's interest in dancing, so Carol took up Harry's interest in keep-fit and badminton. Mondays and Thursdays evenings they both spent an hour or two at the club, pumping iron followed by a session in the sauna. Wednesdays was badminton with Irene and Fridays they went dancing. The episode in the bathroom sobered both of them for a time and each was careful not to intrude on each other's privacy.

Winter turned into spring and Harry surprised Carol by taking an interest in the garden. The lawn was assiduously weeded and trimmed, bare patches fed and receded. Flower beds dug over and replanted with roses and bulbs of tulips, glads and narcissi. Ornamental shrubs and trees were positioned to enhance the privacy of the garden. Harry's relationship with Irene seemed to Carol to threaten her new life. But Harry was so happy and showed no inclination to change things that Carol soon felt glad of her first generous impulse to the woman. Although she always felt jealous of Irene, it was clear that Harry's lady friend was no threat to her. She finally allowed herself to relax after her birthday.

Carol's Diary

Dear diary, its Monday night and I'm doing a late shift at the hospital. All's quiet so I thought I'd tell you about the weekend. It was my birthday on Saturday. Harry woke me with my breakfast on a tray. It was a lovely surprise. He's so good at this sort of thing. I had filter coffee, lightly buttered toast with marmalade, and a single red rose in a fluted vase. There was a card - chosen with Harry's usual good taste and a very little present. Harry gave me an affectionate kiss and said happy birthday. Well, of course I looked at the card first and then I opened up the little package. It looked disappointingly small, I don't know why. Once I'd unwrapped it I found a little cardboard box and inside the cardboard box was a key. “What's this?” I asked. “The other bit was a bit big to wrap up!” laughed Harry. He took me by the hand and said “Come on Princess, shake one of those lovely legs of yours” (he is such a flatterer!) “and I'll show you the other bit, its outside.” “What about getting dressed?!” I exclaimed. “No need.” Harry said, “Its a lovely day.” “Well just let me . . .” I started to say when he picked me up as though I was as light as a feather (I can't lie to you dear diary, I certainly am not as light as a feather!) and carried me outside. It was so exciting, my brain just wouldn't work and Harry was like a little boy at Christmas.

“Close your eyes!” Harry exclaimed. He's just like a little boy at times - oh, I said that just now, never mind, its so true at times. I did as I was bid and then felt the fresh air and as Harry said later, I came up in goose pimples all over! “Right, open your eyes!” said Harry excitedly. I looked and saw a red VW Polo! “Mine?!” I asked. I couldn't believe it. Harry had bought me a car! It was my first car ever! I was ecstatic, over the moon. I just stood there gaping. “Go on then!” said Harry. “Give it a whirl!” We got in and I turned the engine over, it purred into action. There was a radio-cassette, a sun roof, it was a marvellous machine! I was so thrilled, I felt like a little girl once more. I threw my arms around Harry's neck and gave him a great big kiss on the lips. In our excitement, I don't know who started, it just happened; but after a couple of seconds we were French kissing in a most unbrotherly and unsisterly fashion. But I didn't care. I was so happy. I didn't give it a second thought - not even a first one! I really did feel like Harry's Princess. I was Cinderella and Harry was my Prince Charming and fairy god mother, sorry godfather, all rolled into one.

I drove it round the block slowly and carefully before drawing up in front of the garage. We went inside and I threw my arms around Harry's neck and we kissed once again. It was only when I became aware of his erection pressing against my belly that I came to my senses. Harry, must have regained his composure. Well not really. He was flushed and out of breath, come to that, I must have cut a pretty similar picture. I felt myself redden when I saw his cock sticking out of his pyjamas like a flag pole. It was huge! Even bigger than it was on that Friday evening in the bathroom. I couldn't help myself, time seemed to stand still as I reached out and touched it. I felt really dizzy and my stomach became hollow with, I don't know what - well I do but I'm not going to say, when Harry closed my fingers around his cock - I thought at the time that 'cock' was an ugly word, I resolved to find another. Which, as you shall see, I did, that very morning! It pulsed and throbbed in my hand and I leant against his chest and he folded me in his arms. Oh, but it was so deliciously wrong, so sinful, so nice. I think I must have come there and then. My knees shook, my fanny felt so hot, and my throat was as dry as a bone. It was a good job Harry had his arms around me as I'm sure I would've slumped to the ground. “Come on.” he croaked. “Lets go and sit down before we fall down.”

We had breakfast slouched on my bed - its a king-size you know, I do like to spread my wings, so to speak! Harry's thingy was still pushing out his pyjamas no matter how much the poor darling tried to hide it! I couldn't take my eyes off it. I felt so happy, I wanted the moment to last forever. We made small talk to try and hide our thoughts and made a pathetic effort to cover our all-too-obvious feelings. But it was no use. I felt my mind swimming against an irresistible current of love and curiosity. I looked into his brown eyes and found reassurance in those deep liquid pools of love. I had to ask, to know, the curiosity was killing me, “D D Do y y you really f f f find me attractive?” I whispered and stuttered. He cleared his throat, looked away, looked back and nodded and croaked, “Very.” “As attractive as Irene?” I pressed. It was unfair, I know, but I was just aching to know. I mean, I really do like the girl and she's been such a tonic for dear Harry, but I am soooo Jealous! Harry being the gent that he is just croaked yes. I was truly thrilled. I mean this is the first woman he's had a regular sex life with since his wife. I was so excited. I just don't what got into me, it seemed so natural, so right, how could it be wrong? I opened my pyjama jacket and exposed my boobs to his gaze. I still can't think what made me do it, I can't believe I did it, it was so brazen! Poor, darling Harry blushed and croaked, and coughed before he found his voice and it poured out. “Oh yes! Most definitely, Princess. I do find you attractive. Some days I just can't stop thinking about you. I feel bewitched, bothered and bewildered as the old song goes.” He smiled and reached out to stroke my breasts, his hand shaking with emotion. His touch was electrifying and I felt my nipples harden immediately. My mind drowned in delightful confusion. I'd wanted him to do this for ages, yet I knew by all standards it was wrong. Every time he's been with Irene it was utter misery for me. I couldn't get the picture of them doing it out of my mind. But now that it had happened, I gradually realised that I didn't care, how could something this good be so wrong? It was wonderful, I was deliriously happy. Suddenly, I didn't feel jealous of Irene anymore. I felt sisterly towards her. Yes definitely. Sisterly. Harry suddenly turned his head away as if in shame. And it came as a revelation to me then Harry was just as nervous about the situation as I was. More even. Funny though, this flash of insight gave me a tremendous boost. Suddenly, I felt tremendously confident and in control of the situation. I slipped off my pyjamas. “Show me.” I said gently. “What?” he said. Definitely taken aback. “Your thingy.” “Pardon?” He was being dense. He was at a loss for words and what to do. “Your cock.” I said with a smile. I surprised myself by my self confidence.