Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh. Percy.” he croaked. Percy? Well what a most appropriate name! I decided that it was time to take the bull by the horns, so-to-speak. I leaned across and undid the button on his pyjama trousers. Harry did nothing to stop me and emboldened, I peeled back the cloth and exposed Percy to the light of day. I swallowed, gulped, and caught my breath. It was massive. Much bigger than George's little tiddler. I know I've said that before, but its so true. Maybe I've been naive, but I never realised they could be so big! I couldn't resist the temptation.

It stuck out like a flagpole, a great pink baton, like a policeman's truncheon. It was as thick as my wrist. I felt my knees tremble and if I'd have been standing I'm sure I would have collapsed in a heap on the floor. I know I'm a weak vessel, but Percy would have tempted Mother Theresa - well twenty or thirty years ago! Oh, catty! Catty! I felt hot and flustered. I could understand Irene now. The sudden move. Harry never said a word but I bet she made her decision after she met Percy!

I don't think I've wanted anyone so much as I wanted Harry at that moment. I took Percy in both hands and just held it. Harry looked me straight in the eyes and as if by mutual and unspoken consent, we both moved together until Percy was trapped between us. I pulled Harry's head down and we kissed. Tenderly, exploring each other, tasting each other. Harry's hands wandered over my body with a feathery touch. I shivered, goose pimples all over. I pushed away his pyjamas so that I could feel his skin on mine and my pulse raced out of control. I felt his hands on my buttocks, gently pressing them to his loins. With one hand still caressing Percy, I reciprocated with the other, pulling his hard muscular buttocks to me. It was heavenly. Suddenly, Harry began to come, pumping great floods of semen all over my belly. It was so sensual, so, so erotic. I came myself in a massive orgasm. I thrust my hips forward and pressed my pudenda against Percy. It was volcanic. I bit my Prince's shoulder and ground my whole body against his. It was beautiful. I'd never felt like it before, and we hadn't even made love properly. God only knows what Irene felt like after the real thing!

We lay together, breathless, silent, our chests heaving. Then suddenly, Harry lay on his back, deathly quiet. “Oh shit!” he said suddenly “I'm sorry Carol. Oh Lord, what a mess!” I cradled his head on my breasts and smoothed his hair. I cursed that Quaker conscience of his.

“Sorry for what, my Prince?” I said.

“I've been an animal. I'm so ashamed.”

“Rubbish!” I said firmly. “You have just paid me the greatest complement a woman can get. You've shown me in no uncertain terms that I'm still a desirable.” I said gently. Silence. I continued. “I'm thirty seven today, and you've given me not only my first motor car, but you've given me back my self respect.” He said nothing, just stared at the ceiling, dumb, stricken with remorse. I pressed on. “Anyway, it wasn't just you, it was both of us. I don't feel guilty. It was beautiful.” Harry turned to look at me. He smoothed my cheek with the back of his hand. “Don't spoil it Harry.” I said softly. “Its been such a wonderful day so far.”

He smiled wanly and said simply, “OK, Princess, whatever you say.”

It seemed as if he was abdicating responsibility for it all. But I knew my brother. He would be thinking about it for ages. Looking at it from every angle. I snuggled up close. “Didn't you enjoy it, Harry?”

“Oh yes!” he said with feeling. “I haven't enjoyed it so much since I-can't-remember-when.” I kissed once more.

“Then there's no harm done, is there?” I said.

“No.” was all he said, but he turned to me and we kissed, oh how we kissed. So tenderly, with such love. I pushed off his jacket and suckled on his paps and grasped Percy. Harry fondled my buttocks and then I felt his hand on my fanny. But lord, I was wet. I lifted a leg over his hips to make it easier for him, he found my clitoris. His touch was gentle, teasing and infinitely electrifying. I came at once, and not just once, I kept coming and coming. I couldn't stop. Harry kissed and licked my breasts and worked his way down my stomach, past my bush and fastened his mouth on my fanny. He sucked and nibbled the lips of my fanny and my clitoris until I could hardly breath, such was my orgasm. I flopped back like a gasping fish, hands flapping ineffectually, legs shaking and quivering.

Later as was their custom, they went shopping - in Carol's new car. She took a girlish delight in its handling, speed, and features. If Harry was happy, he was also pre-occupied. His mind went over what they'd done together. He couldn't stop thinking about it, yet he was surprised to find that he didn't feel guilty. He tried to tell himself that it was wrong, sinful, but his conscience just would not surface. It was as if it had given up and gone on holiday. They went around the Army and Navy where Harry took surprising pleasure in buying Carol a new dress. With his wife it had been a chore, but with his sister he found to his amazement that he seemed to have an infinite supply of patience and even enjoyed the process. She tried each one on, changing and emerging to do a pirouette showing herself off to Harry. She felt marvellous. She felt like a young girl again. She had a secret and wanted to shout it from the rooftops, 'I'm in love with my brother and I don't give a fuck what you think!' In the afternoon, they both did their jobs, each in a trance, each stealing loving and longing glances at the other. Harry sweated over a shovel in the garden while Carol did the house work and come five o'clock, they went for a jog together as was their practice on a weekend. Afterwards in the bathroom there was an awkward moment.

“You shower first Carol. I'll wait.”

“No, Harry you go first, I don't mind.”

“No really.”

“I insist.” Carol left the bathroom and Harry stripped and got under the steaming hot spray. But no sooner had he turned his face into the hot jet when he sensed the door of the cubicle open and Carol stepped in behind him. He turned and faced her, the protest stillborn on his lips. The sight of her, naked, the water coursing down her ample breasts took his breath away. What was there to say? Nothing. Their eyes met, they understood each other, they'd both had plenty of time to think about the events of the morning. He put his hands on her shoulders and she put hers on his hips. He felt his erection growing into an almost painful stiffness. They looked each other in the eyes, each finding nothing but comfort and love in the other, before closing to kiss in an unspoken agreement. Carol closed her eyes and luxuriated in the feel of his body as her breasts and their stiff nipples brushed against his chest and thrilled at the prod of his erection. She trembled when his hands slid down her back and grasped her bottom and pulled their loins together trapping his erection between them. She rested her head against his chest and grasped his hard jutting buttocks. They stayed locked in each others' arms for what seemed like an eternity, hearts beating wildly, knees trembling. Not a word was said when they soaped each other, longingly, tenderly, luxuriating in the silken feel of each other.

Carol knew in her own mind she wanted more. To go all the way. To do everything that a man and woman could do to each other in the name of love. But she knew her brother. He wouldn't be rushed. He hadn't changed since he was a little boy. He would make up his own mind in his own time.

As soon as Carol began to soap and stroke and pump his cock, Harry felt his sap rising and there was nothing he could or wanted to do to stop it. He held her tight, his erection pushing against the soft curve of her soapy, slippery belly. Carol sensed his urgency and reacted immediately, clasping his buttocks and reinforcing his thrusts until with a low moan, he spent his passion in a torrent of spunk which joined and mingled with the soap trapped between them. For Carol, it was tremendously erotic. She could feel her own orgasm coming to the boil and just as she sensed his, Harry felt her rising tide of feeling. They kissed, his hand roaming over her flanks and buttocks until they found her sex. He licked her ears and penetrated her with his fingers while teasing her clitoris and anal spincter. She began to come in earnest. The orgasms exploding like a Chinese firecracker, one after another in quick succession until she could hardly distinguish between the end of one and the start of another.

7. Carol and Irene

Carol had soon got into the habit of visiting Irene’s salon for a tint and a cut and the week after her birthday she could hardly contain her excitement at showing off her new car. It was lunch time and the shop was empty when Carol bounced in. “Come and see what Harry’s bough me for my birthday!”

“Oh carol, how lovely!” Irene exclaimed when she saw the car. A mixture of conflicting emotions ran through her mind. First she was jealous that Harry should buy a car for another woman. Then she felt guilty. Carol Price was not just another woman. She was Harry's sister. And Harry was her white knight. “You should have told me it was your birthday.” she said accusingly.

“At thirty-seven its not something I wanted to broadcast” laughed Carol. “Come on, its lunch time, shut up shop and you can buy me lunch.”

“OK.”

They found a small country pub and settled themselves down with a couple of ploughmans. “How are you and Harry getting on?” asked Carol after they'd eaten their bread and cheese in silence.

“Triffic. Really. I mean you're 'is sister so I can tell you, I've never been out with a gent like 'im before.” Once encouraged to take about what was on her mind for her waking hours, the dam burst for Irene. She had to tell someone. “I mean that day 'e took me down the canal. It was heaven. I'd never had anything like it before. I 'ope you don't mind me telling you, I mean you are 'is sister, but 'e made me come like never before.”

Carol got a word in edgewise. “No I don't mind at all. I love my brother and you've made him happy.”

“I 'ave!” Irene exclaimed with barely suppressed delight. “You're not kidding me!?”

“No, I wouldn't kid about a thing like that. Harry's too important to me.”

“Oh I'm so glad. He's made me feel like a real woman. I mean I never realised how good it could be.” Irene whispered conspiratorially, suddenly aware that some of the other customers were taking an interest. “Lets get another drink and sit outside. there's too many ears flapping in 'ere!” They sat outside side by side at a bench under a spreading oak. “Your bro.’s not only the biggest man I've had, he's the best.” said Irene quietly but triumphantly.

“Is that why you left Den is it?”

“Yeah. I mean that afternoon by the canal, Harry made me come so many times. And suddenly I began to think about things. I was sat on his lap with him, you know, in me, I mean just sitting there, it was so nice.” she blushed scarlet and hid her face in embarrassment.

“You lucky, lucky . . . . Woman!” thought Carol. Aloud, “Don't stop now, Irene. That would kill me!” She put an arm around Irene's shoulders and drew her closer.

“Well, I was sat, you know, . . . “

“Impaled.” Carol supplied the word.

“What?” said Irene never having heard the word before.

“Sat with his cock up your cunt.” said Carol suddenly. They both blushed at Carol's crudity and all of a sudden burst into laughter.

“Yeah, that's right.” said Irene. “I was sat on his lap with his cock up my cunt. Impaled! Well, it suddenly came to me. I didn't want Den no more and the kids didn't want me. They thought more of Den's ma. So what was stopping me getting out. Nuffink. So I thought a bit more and it come to me. The flat over Helen's shop. It was easy. Once I knew I didn't want to put up with Den and 'is ma any more, that was it. And then you and Harry made it so easy with all the stuff you give me, I cried meself to sleep. I mean I was so happy. The first place of me own. Nobody to bother me, not Den, 'is ma, my mum, nobody.”

“You've no regrets?” asked Carol.

“Nah. Never. Best thing I ever done. And its all down to Harry. Listen, I want to ask you a favour.”

“Yes.” said Carol, intrigued.

“Well, you know Harry likes dancing, proper dancing like. Well could you teach us. So I could go with 'im one night. I mean like the basics so I would make a fool of meself and made Harry ashamed of me. I'd do anything for him. Even try and talk proper like you does.”

“Do.” corrected Carol automatically. “Well, this is a real turn up for the book.” she thought. “Yes, I think I will help her, it'll be good for both Harry and her - and me for that matter.”

“What, oh yeah, you do.” said Irene looking at Carol anxiously. “I know its asking a lot but, . . .”

“Nothing of the sort said Carol, I'll be only to pleased to help you. Are you working this afternoon? There's no time like the present.”

“This afternoon. Yeah. Its Wednesday. Early closing.”

“We'll do it at the salon. then it'll be a nice surprise for Harry.”

As luck would have it, Carol had a tape of Viennese waltzes in the car and after clearing the furniture in the flat, she began to teach Irene to dance. It felt strange and exciting for Carol to take another woman in her arms and dance the man's part. As she held Irene in her arms and their breasts brushed together as they dance, she began to realise what had made Harry start an affair with someone who was so different. Perhaps Harry had realised instinctively that there was a brain and lots of courage behind the lack of education and culture. And for certain, Irene had all the right equipment. At five six, she was a couple of inches shorter than Carol, but she certainly had the type of curves that Harry appreciated. In fact, it seemed to Carol that Irene had the type of curves which she could learn to appreciate. Irene learned quickly and it wasn't long before Carol was able to start to teach her some of the refinements.

“Come on now,” said Carol, “you're doing fine. Now dance a little closer, Harry will like that.” Carol pulled her tighter and the press of their breasts became firmer. As they spun around the floor, Carol suddenly realised that she was definitely aroused. Her nipples had stiffened. Then she noticed that Irene's nipples had also stiffened and that she was holding on more tightly than before. For Irene, the experience was definitely new. As soon as the words had left her lips she'd regretting asking. but the die was cast and she daren't pull out for fear of upsetting Harry's sister. Then the intimacy of Carol's hand on her waist and the squash of their breasts had been completely disturbing. But suddenly, as she fell naturally into the rhythms of the waltz, Irene lost her inhibitions. So when Carol suggested they danced closer, it caused no problems for Irene. She was enjoying the dancing and she admitted to herself she was enjoying dancing with Carol. She returned Carol's embrace and before very long, they were not only dancing chest to chest, but also belly to belly and thigh to thigh.

Have you got any ballads?' asked Carol when the waltz came to an end. They hadn't wanted to stop but the end of the music signalled the end. “Harry likes a slow foxtrot.” On went some more music and this time Carol showed Irene a slow close foxtrot.

Irene laid her head on Carol's shoulder. “This is so nice.” she murmured.

The glided smoothly around the floor and Carol felt very warm and friendly to Irene. “Have you got a dress for dancing.” she asked.

“I dunno.” said Irene suddenly coming out of her reverie.

“Let's have a look at your wardrobe,” said Carol, “and if you've got nothing suitable we'll go and get you something next week.”

“Oh, I couldn't let you do that. Its too generous.”

“It'll be an early birthday present. By the way, when is your birthday?”

“Next month. I'll be thirty two.”

“Well then. There you are. A birthday present. What size are you?”

“Twelve - well a tight fitting twelve. But I am losing weight now. So in a month, a twelve will be just about right.”

“I'm a fourteen. Let's have a look.” They went into the bedroom and Irene laid her meagre stock of frocks and dresses out on the bed.

“You must tell me what sort of stuff he likes, Carol.”

Carol picked up a floral frock and handed it to Irene. “Try it on.” she said and sat down on the bed. Irene took off her blouse and threw the on the chair. Carol watched with interest. She noted the slim back and the large heavy breasts with their prominent nipples. She just couldn't help herself saying, “You've got lovely breasts, Irene. I can see why Harry might get turned on. He doesn't like skinny women at all.”

“Do you think so?” replied Irene, self consciously looking at herself in the mirror. “I've always thought they were a bit too big. I mean, I'm a thirty-six DD.”

“Don't be silly. I'm a thirty-eight D myself. Look.” Afterwards Carol couldn't for the life of her think what made her do it, but she drew off her 'V' neck sweater over her head and went to stand by Irene in front of the mirror. Irene was taken aback but fascinated. She stared at Carol's breasts. They were nearly as large as her own. Then Carol reached behind her back and undid her brassiere and let her fall free. Irene stare open mouthed. Carol's breasts stood out proudly with no trace of sag or stretch marks.

She slowly recovered her wits. “Oh Carol, you have beautiful breasts. Much prettier than mine.”

Carol smiled and undid the clasp of Irene's bra. 'It was true. They did sag.' thought Carol to herself. 'But its hardly surprising given their size and the fact that Irene's had two children.' Aloud, “Irene, you have lovely boobs.” She took one in each hand and felt and gently massaged them. “Oh yes, I can see Harry would like these.” Irene blushed to the roots of her hair. No woman had ever done this to her. In fact she'd hardly ever been half naked with another woman before. But there was no denying, her nipples stiffened once more and stood out like soldiers as if to betray her inner turmoil. She stood there, her hand by her sides, inert, her mind frozen. Carol felt in complete control. Although it had happened long ago at school, this situation was not new to her. She'd tasted the Sapphic version with her history and PE teacher at school when she had been seventeen. She released Irene's breasts, took her hands and placed them on her own breasts and held them there. She let Irene her feel her nipples grow and harden. Irene felt excited. It was naughty. Women like her just didn't do this. But then, maybe they did. She took a deep breath and looked Carol in the eyes. Carol smiled and inclined her head and kissed her lightly on the lips. Irene felt powerless to stop herself. The truth be told, she felt so incredibly turned on she didn't want to stop it. Her lips parted and Carols tongue slipped in her mouth and searched for her own. She felt Carol undoing her dress, then her hands inside her tights and knickers sliding over her buttocks, gently kneading and massaging them and pulling her closer so that they stood crotch to crotch.

They subsided onto the bed, neither of them willing to let go of the other. Carol moved down Irene's body and removed her underwear. She fastened her mouth on her sex, delving deep with her tongue and sucking her little clitoris. Irene exploded into lust and desire. She held Carol's head close to her sex, her senses reeling with the sensations from her loins. The orgasm hit her like a wave, engulfing her, drowning her in sensation. When she came to her senses, Carol was lying beside her, stroking her breasts.

"OK?" smiled Carol. Irene could only nod feebly.