Siblings Ch. 01: First Time

Story Info
Tom and Lucy discover sex together. More to come.
3k words
4.48
119.6k
109

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are a very ordinary family. Mum, Dad, my sister Lucy and I living in a very ordinary house in a very ordinary town. As children, we had led fairly sheltered lives.

I had just turned nineteen. Lucy, at eighteen, was just under a year younger. Mum and Dad had planned it that way so we would grow up together. It seemed to have worked out. Lucy and I had the usual brother and sister arguments, but overall we got on together pretty well.

In the past couple of years, in fact, we had really stopped arguing altogether. So Mum and Dad felt they were able to stay away overnight and leave us on our own. It had happened a few times without problem. Tonight they had gone to visit friends and would not be back until tomorrow afternoon.

As was usual on these occasions, Lucy and I had ordered a pizza to be delivered. We sat and watched a couple of movies while I helped myself to one of Dad's beers from the fridge. As I finished it, Lucy decided that tonight she wanted a beer. So I went and fetched two more and flipped the tops with the bottle opener.

We finished the beers and each made our way to our room. I switched on the computer and played games for an hour or so. Then I undressed and pulled on my pyjama trousers and got into bed.

Sleep would not come for some reason tonight. I got out of bed and made my way back downstairs to the lounge. I switched on the TV and turned the volume down low.

Flipping through the channels to find something to occupy my mind, I heard the door open. I turned as Lucy came into the room, also in her PJ's. She was wearing a pink set of shorts and tee-shirt top. She flopped down into the sofa beside me.

"I can't sleep, Tom," she said.

Having found nothing I wanted to watch, I threw her the remote. She went through the same exercise before pressing the power button, sending the screen to black.

Thinking for a moment, she suddenly sat up and turned to face me.

"Let's play a game," she said.

Thinking she meant a board game, I told her I really didn't feel like it.

"Oh please, Tom!" she almost implored.

With nothing else I could think of to do, I said OK and asked what she wanted to play.

"Truth or dare," she said with a big grin on her face. "I've played it with my friends sometimes when we're bored. It's fun."

Again I acquiesced without any real enthusiasm.

Lucy insisted on having the first go, so I opted for a dare. She made me try to touch my nose with my tongue, which I just about managed. We swapped a few rounds of fairly standard dares and truth questions. I was getting bored. So, thinking that it would bring the game to an end, the next time Lucy asked for a dare I jokingly said she should show me her boobs.

With barely a second's hesitation Lucy took hold of her PJ top, whipped it up over her head and off. Although she moved fast, to me it seemed to happen in slow motion. I saw the top rise up over her stomach as she raised her arms. Then I saw her pretty little tits being pulled up as she raised the bottom of her shirt and bounce down as the top came off completely. The effect was like the front of a luxury car settling on its suspension after sudden braking.

I was stunned. Of course I had seen Lucy in a swimsuit, but I had never seen her boobs before. In fact I hadn't really thought about them since they first started to appear about three years ago.

Now here they were, just a yard in front of me. I had to admit they were very nice - no, they were perfect! Not too large, but well-shaped and with the firmness of youth. The skin was milky white while the small nipples were perky and strawberry pink. I couldn't tear my eyes away from them.

To be honest, I was not very sexually experienced for a nineteen year old. There had been a couple of girlfriends and lots of kissing in the last year, but I had not got beyond a bit of fumbling under bras and brushing fingers across panties. This was as close as I had got to naked boobs and they were my sister's!

Lucy was loving the fact that she had me obviously flustered.

"Now your dare!" she said without actually offering me a choice. "You have to show me your dick."

I wasn't sure about this, but there was no way I would back down in front of my little sister, so I didn't think about it for long. I was only wearing my PJ trousers and did not want to get totally naked. So I pulled the elasticated waist of the trousers down over my prick and balls and sat there with my genitals on display.

I am more of a "grower" than a "shower". Despite the sudden appearance of a pair of pretty tits it had not started to react, so it probably did not look very impressive, but clearly Lucy was no connoisseur as yet and delighted in studying my manhood hanging over the front of my trousers. Meanwhile, I was still staring like an idiot at Lucy's nipples.

I was a little relieved when Lucy broke the spell and asked for a truth question next, as I was not sure where to take this situation. But my mind was clearly fixed on sex because I heard myself ask her to tell me about the naughtiest thing she had ever done.

She had an impish look on her face as she told me that the only sexual thing she had done was a little touching and masturbation with a friend. I demanded to know who he was. Lucy smiled coyly as she told me it wasn't a "he", but a "she". Ignoring the basic rules of Truth or Dare, I insisted she tell me more.

She told me it was with her school friend Sarah. The two of them had been in Sarah's bedroom late one afternoon last month. They had been talking about boys, as young girls do. They had also been using Sarah's computer to access some porn on the internet and talking about what the girls must feel when they were having sex.

Without warning Sarah, who is a little older and far more precocious than Lucy, lay back on the bed, pulled up her skirt and pushed a hand down the front of her panties. Parting her legs she started to stroke her pussy gently saying she wanted to imagine a boy making love to her.

After a minute or two she encouraged Lucy to join her on the bed with her and do the same. Lucy said she really didn't know why, but she did it. Before long their panties had been discarded and they were side by side, legs spread wide, frantically rubbing their fingers up and down their young slits. Lucy had played with herself before of course, but always in private. She said there was something really exciting about doing it in view of someone else, even if it was a girl.

Just as she was starting to get wet, Lucy said she felt Sarah grab her hand and replace it with her own. Lucy was enjoying herself far too much to object, so she let Sarah take over. Sarah's fingers slipped up and down her pussy, rubbing gently, parting her lips and finding her most sensitive bud. Lucy responded in kind, stretching out her hand to Sarah's pussy. She said Sarah's felt hairier and bigger than her own. She was able to curl two fingers under and push them into her hole, soon starting to work them in and out.

They carried on like that for some time with Sarah gently massaging Lucy and Lucy penetrating Sarah, frigging her to a climax. Lucy told me she did not reach a climax herself, but I was not so sure. I thought she just didn't want to admit that a girl had brought her to orgasm.

As Lucy finished telling her story, I saw that she was staring intently at my cock, whose involuntary reaction to the story I had just heard was to overcome its initial shock and become fully engorged. It was now standing like a flagpole.

Lucy was open-mouthed. "You're so big," she gasped.

I was not sure I compared to the guys in porn films she had been watching but compared to its flaccid state, I have to admit my erect penis looked fairly impressive.

Still staring straight at my stiff member, Lucy calmly said, "Tom, I want you to fuck me, take my virginity."

Now it was my turn for my mouth to drop open. Within a few minutes we had gone from pizza and TV to my kid sister asking me to deflower her. My mind was whirring but no words formed in my mouth. Lucy had no such problem, she was talking at machine gun rate.

"Don't you see, it would be perfect. Mum put me on the pill when I turned eighteen just in case anything happened with a boyfriend but I don't want to do it with any of the guys I know. All the other girls are starting to sleep with boys and I'll be left out. This would be a perfect way to get it over with. You could teach me how to do it properly."

As Lucy's proposal sank in, there was one huge issue looming in my teenage mind and it wasn't the morality of sleeping with my sister. "B-B-But I'm a virgin too," I managed to stammer.

"Really? That's perfect, we can learn together," Lucy said, the excitement in her voice rising all the time.

Before I could respond Lucy had lifted her backside and slipped her pink shorts down, over her knees, past her ankles and off. She threw them impetuously over the back of the sofa. Now completely naked, she pulled one foot up onto the sofa, so her legs were now parted.

"Look," she said, reaching down and pulling her little pussy open with her fingers. "I'm already getting a little wet thinking about it."

I did look. I stared. This was crazy, my kid sister was sitting in front of me, not only naked, but now holding her pussy lips apart for me to see. It was a sight to behold. Lucy had a lovely flat stomach, leading to a patch of fine, blonde pubic hair. Just below that was her very pretty pussy. The first I had ever seen in real life. It looked a little plump, probably betraying the excitement she was feeling at the whole situation. As she was pulling it open I could see her young inner lips, looking so soft and smooth and the small virginal opening that she wanted me to invade.

While my brain was still shouting out warning signals against this, my more basic male instincts took over causing my dick to twitch like mad. Clear pre-come liquid was already starting to leak from the tip and I desperately needed some relief. Fight or flight! Either I ran to the bathroom for an urgent wank or I accepted the amazing offer Lucy was making.

The decision was simple. The opportunity was too good to pass up. I stood up and removed my PJ trousers. We were now both naked and there was no going back.

I gently pushed Lucy back so she was lying across the sofa arm. One foot was still on the ground while the other was up on the sofa seat. I knelt down in front of the sofa and ran my hands up the inside of her thighs. Lucy pulled her legs even further apart as I did so. Without further thought I plunged my face down between her legs as started running my tongue up and down her slit. This was new territory for me and I was loving it. She tasted so sweet.

Not really knowing what I was doing I just kept lapping away. Lucy was making small noises and pushing her pussy further into my face, so I thought I must be doing OK. After a while, Lucy pulled at my head and directed me to concentrate at the top of her slit. Her noises became louder as I clearly found the right spot. I kept sucking and licking at the small bud there while she became wetter and wetter, both from my saliva and her own juices.

Soon I was feeling as if my balls were going to explode. I knew I had to move soon. I pulled my face away from her pussy and slid Lucy forward so her butt was perched on the edge of the sofa seat. Her legs were still wide open and her pussy was right in front of me, looking so inviting. I moved forward, still on my knees and positioned the head of my cock at the entrance to her love tunnel.

As soon as my sensitive glans touched that wet soft flesh, I lost all control. My cock jerked and sent streams of my gooey, white liquid up across her stomach, leaving trails of semen from her pussy almost all the way up to her pert young breasts. I was still busy squeezing out my orgasm, while Lucy was squealing with delight at the resulting shower she was getting.

Now drained, I got up from my knees and collapsed on the other end of the sofa from Lucy, apologising that I had spoiled everything.

"Nonsense," said Lucy, sitting up slowly. "I got you hard once, I'm sure I can do it again."

Moving onto her knees, Lucy took hold of my prick and slowly started to slide her hand up and down the now semi-soft shaft. Her small hand felt soft and cool on my skin. I immediately felt the blood slowly start to flow back into the tissue. Then Lucy lowered her head and started to run her tongue around the head, softly licking up the remains of the semen from my early release. I watched in amazement as she circled it slowly, savouring the moment. Once it was all clean she parted her lips wide and gently lowered them over my cock, slowly sucking it into her warm, moist mouth. It was hard to believe she had never done this before, it felt so good. I could immediately feel my dick expanding, coming back to full hardness in her mouth.

Now fully erect again, Lucy could only get the first three inches or so of my cock into her mouth without gagging. But she started to work that three inches with her lips, moving them up and down over the ridge and head at an increasing pace, continuing the circling motion with her tongue every now and then.

Not wanting another accident, I gently lifted her head up. She reluctantly released me from her mouth and I told her to turn around. She did so, moving to her hands and knees on the sofa with her pretty ass in the air.

I stood in front of the sofa and, with my hands on her hips, repositioned her so I had perfect access to her pussy. Moving in, I positioned my cock between her pussy lips and, still holding her hips, I pushed forward. The now very slippery head of my stiff prick slid down her pussy and over her little clit. Lucy gasped and reaching between her legs pushed my cock up so it was aligned with her vaginal hole. She was very tight, but due to a combination of her own wetness and my slipperiness, my rampant cock glided smoothly into her pussy with surprisingly little effort.

There was an extended "Ooooh!" from Lucy as the full length of my dick pushed past her hymen and buried itself in her to the hilt.

I waited a few seconds, Both savouring the moment and allowing Lucy to get used to the invader, before pulling slowly back and starting up a rhythmical in and out motion. The pressure from Lucy's tight pussy along the whole length of my prick was sensational. But having ejaculated not long ago, I was able to maintain control as I started pumping faster and faster. Lucy's cries of delight were muffled as she buried her face deep in a cushion.

Looking down to watch my wet shaft sliding in and out of that glorious little snatch, I saw Lucy's puckered little ass hole twitching with pleasure. Recalling a scene from a porn film I had seen I spat onto my thumb, pressed it hard against that pretty, little anus and began to massage it as I continued to fuck my little sister.

Lucy reached her hand back underneath her and started to massage her clit as I continued to hammer into her. I could feel my balls hitting against the back of her hand with every stroke. Soon Lucy let out an extended yelp and her whole body seemed to shudder as a huge orgasm ripped through her.

I felt the pressure building in my balls as her pussy went into spasm around my dick. With several jerks, I poured my second load of the night deep inside her. She later told me she could actually feel the thick liquid spurting into her through the inner walls of her pussy.

Both now fully spent, we collapsed onto the sofa together and fell asleep there naked in each other's arms. I woke first the next day. Stretching the stiffness out of my body, I studied the naked girl still curled up on the sofa. I realised that I was no longer looking at my kid sister, but at the beautiful body of a sexy young woman.

Lucy stirred and woke, rubbing her eyes. I told her that last night had been amazing, but it really had to be a one-off. Lucy jumped up to run to the bathroom for a shower.

"Maybe, big brother. Maybe not," she said as I watched her run naked to the stairs.

My heart soared.