Siblings Get Naked for Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, it's been a long while since I got laid and I need to feel your cock in my pussy."

"I didn't bring a condom."

"It's okay. I'm on the pill," she said.

As if I was dreaming, I pushed my sister back on the soft, warm sand and mounted her. She directed my cock in her wet pussy and we fucked like dogs, before making love. She had an orgasm. Then, I went down on her and gave her another orgasm with my mouth and my fingers. Glistening with sweat, she was quivering.

"That was incredible, Ellen."

"Did you cum?"

"No," I said feeling a bit disappointed. Even though I wanted to, maybe because she was my sister, was the reason why I couldn't ejaculate.

"Do you want me to suck you?"

"Yes," I said without hesitation. "Can I cum in your mouth?"

"Yes," she said.

"Will you swallow?"

"Of course," she said.

"May I play with your tits?"

"Yes."

I watched her take me in her mouth again. This time it was more loving than frantic. She was giving me the blowjob of my life. I watched her suck my cock. She appeared to want to suck me, as much as I wanted her to suck me.

"Blow me, Ellen. Suck my cock," I said putting a hand to the back of her head and humping her mouth and fucking her face.

It didn't take me long to feel that warm all over glow and that burning passion. I exploded every incestuous lustful thought I ever had for my sister in her mouth. I couldn't believe my sister sucked me off, after fucking me. That was the best day and without doubt, the best Nude Day in my life.

Please don't forget to vote, make a comment, and/or add me and this story to your favorite lists. Thank you for reading my story.