Siblings Meet

Story Info
Adopted siblings meet after a 20-year separation.
1.5k words
4.13
52.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not believe my luck. After 20 yrs of searching and being let down I had finally located my sister who I was separated from for 20 yrs. When I was 7 years old our parents had enough and decided to put me up for adoption. Both Tammy and I were devastated! We were very close as kids (how close I would find out later) as we were abused by our parents. We did everything together and since it was only one and a half yr difference between us we were like best friends. I guess throughout the years I forgot a lot of things but my sister was about to remind me.

Tammy and I talked everyday on the phone for hours as I had moved out to B.C. While she was still in Ontario. During these conversations we got to know each other again and we were both ecstatic that the bond we had as kids was still there now that we were adults. I guess that is what made Tammy decide to bring up our relationship as kids to me. Tammy began asking me if I remembered fooling around as kids when our parents were out.

I had no memories of this but Tammy took it upon herself to explain to me how she use to play with my cock and stick it in her mouth and how I use to use my fingers on her young pussy which eventually led to me eating her out at times. I was floored but also turned on by her explaining all this to me. Then she hit me with the shocker that turned both our lives around. She told me that she loved me more then society accepts from a brother and sister. Well after the shock wore off I began to think of what it would be like to have my cock sucked by my sis and began getting turned on. I told her that I had feelings for her also but did not know what we were going to do.

We decided that when I came out to visit her in 2 weeks we would be able to tell if it was going to happen when we first looked into each others eyes but for now we would go with the flow. The flow ended up being 2 weeks of phone sex and masturbating for each other over the phone. She would place the phone down by her pussy while she thrust her finger deep inside her and rubbed her clit. Hearing the wet sounds of her pussy usually brought me over the edge and I would shoot my cum all over my hand and let her hear me lick it off. After 2 weeks of this and writing horny letters back and forth I could not wait to step off the plane.

The night finally came and I landed in Toronto around 11:30pm. As soon as I saw Tammy I knew I had found my mate even if it was my sister! We greeted each other like long lost friends but we hugged each other like the lovers we were soon to be. We were both a little apprehensive for the first couple of hours but once we arrived to her home all the shyness subsided. Tammy led me to my room and helped me settle in. We looked into each others eyes and saw that the time had come for us to act on our hearts. We kissed as only lovers do as our tongues danced inside each others mouths and our hands began to roam each others bodies.

I slowly began running my hands up to my sister's breasts squeezing them and feeling her nipples begin to harden under my touch cause myself to begin to harden. We slowly began undressing each other and as each new piece of skin was exposed it was soon covered by either the others mouth or hand. We were both just down to our underclothes and just stood there taking our time admiring each other in our near nakedness. To try and hide how excited I was would have been a lost cause because of the tent that was now in my shorts. I slowly approached Tammy and reached behind her to unclasp her bra. I slowly peeled it off her shoulders allowing her 38c breasts to be free of the constrictions as I laid her down on the bed. I then began kissing and nibbling her neck, making way down to her soft breasts.

Taking my lips I slowly grasped first one nipple then the other, giving each one a light tug on them with my teeth. A gasp escaped from her lips and her nipples hardened like rocks. After 10 minutes of making love to my sister's breasts my mouth began down to the hidden treasure that lay between Tammy's legs. The crotch of my sister's panties were already moist when my mouth finally reached there so I buried my nose deep into her sex and inhaled deeply. My tongue then made it the outside elastic band in the leg hole of her panties. I slowly began licking her here, my tongue probing deeper with every stroke.

Tammy began moving her hips in ways to try and have my tongue make contact with her hot pussy but to no avail. After a few more minutes of teasing my sister I finally hooked my fingers into her panties and slowly lowered them. After 20 yrs I got my first glimpse of my sisters pussy but this time it was surrounded by hair. I began licking the length of each swollen pussy lip and Tammy continued trying to move her hips to make my tongue come into contact with her swollen clit. Unable to hold off any longer I used my fingers to spread her pussy lips apart and attacked her clit with my tongue. As my tongue flicked her clit I slowly inserted two fingers into her wet pussy. Soon I found out my sister was multi orgasmic as my face and hand were covered in her juices.

When Tammy's breathing returned to normal she had me lie on my back in order to repay the favor. She began running her tongue up and down the length of through my shorts and was surprised at the size her brother had achieved. Suddenly Tammy yanked my shorts down and allowed my cock to spring free. Wrapping her hands around my cock, Tammy began slowly jerking me off causing a drop of pre-cum to escape the head. Tammy then lowered her mouth over my cock and began licking my mushroom head, tasting her brother.

Unfortunately I am bigger then her mouth could handle but she began giving me the best head I had had. As she continued to suck my cock she began using one hand to jerk me off also sending shivers of pleasures up and down my spine. Not wanting to shoot off in her mouth I pulled my sister up and we again locked in a deep kiss before rolling her over and suspending myself above her. I began rubbing the head of my cock up and down her slit getting it covered in her juices before positioning myself at her entrance and looking into her eyes. Her eyes told me everything as I lowered myself into her waiting pussy. The feeling of her hot pussy wrapped around my cock almost caused me to cum right there but I was unable to hold off and stay embedded deep in her.

Once comfortable my sister looked up at me and said "make love to me Tommy......fuck me hard and deep". I began thrusting myself into my sister's hot cunt and before long she began thrusting back and grinding into me. As the tension in my balls mounted I began fucking Tammy for all it was worth as she wrapped her legs around my waist pulling my deeper into her. Suddenly Tammy stiffened and began yelling "yes Thom, fuck me.....I'm going to cum....fuck me" as I felt her hot juices flood her pussy. As her pussy walls constricted on my cock I felt the first shot travel from my balls up my cock as I buried my cock deep in her and let it fly. I do not think I have ever cum as much as I did that night and probably never will. I collapsed on top of Tammy and stayed there until we both caught our breath. Our lips locked in a passionate kiss as we both said "I LOVE YOU".

I stayed with Tammy for 6 days on that visit and we made love at least 20 times then. After returning home I decided I had to be with my sister so I moved back to Ontario and we have been living as a couple ever since. During the last 3 years Tammy and I have explored a couple different avenues of sex and are now hoping to find another active incest couple for fun times in and out of the bed.

Feel free to contact us if this is a possibility... Hope everyone enjoyed the story and hopefully we can add some more soon...until then take care and be safe :)