Sibling's Secret Game Pt. 01

Story Info
Brother and sister play an old childhood game...
1.4k words
4.31
112.6k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome to New York!"

I picked my sister up and twirled her around in a big bear hug.

"Alright, alright, put me down!" My sister, Mindy giggled as she kicked her legs.

It was June in New York City, and my 19 year old sister was done school for the semester. Instead of having her laze about the house all summer, my parents sent her to New York to get a taste of the big city.

I didn't mind, me and my sister had always got a long, and I was only taking one class at NYU all summer so it would be nice to have some company around the house.

I looked at my sister as she walked past me into the apartment, she had really grown up over the past year. She was about 5'5, straight brown hair and deep blue eyes. She had perky C cup breasts (which she didn't mind showing off, I might add) and a perfect round ass.

"What's for dinner Andy? I'm starving!"

"Well, why don't we go out and grab a drink and some food at a pub, I don't really have much food in here," I responded.

"You live like such a boy, you really need a girlfriend. Maybe it'll be a good thing I will be around all summer, I can be your live in cook!" Mindy said, playfully punching me.

"Maybe, but I remember the last time you made me anything I couldn't stop throwing up for days," I retorted.

We headed out to dinner where we caught up on the past year and continued to throw back drinks. By the time we got up and paid the bill we were both pretty tipsy.

As we were wandering back to the apartment, I turned to Mindy and asked: "Remember that game we used to play? The vampire one?"

I'm not sure why I brought the Vampire game up, it was a pretty silly one that just the two of us used to play. In hindsight, the premise was pretty thinly veiled - but one of us would pretend to be asleep, while the other would play the "vampire".

The vampire would sneak into the room and slowly nibble on the neck or ear of the other person. There was occasionally some groping and touching, but we were both too young to really know what we were doing. I remember one time I was able to steal a kiss and faintly remember her slipping her tongue into my mouth. Eventually the other person would wake up and try to fight the vampire off, if the vampire bit you - you lost!

"I do recall that game, and if I remember correctly I usually came out on top!" Mindy replied.

"Not a chance! Once I was on top, there was no way you could get out from underneath me," I exclaimed.

"Well, I am a better being on top now," she said with a slight wink at me.

Maybe it was the alcohol talking, but I couldn't help sense a hit of seduction in her tone.

"Maybe we will have to have an updated match... see who comes on top this time," I hinted, suggestively.

"You're on big brother!" Mindy said, and started running home.

We burst into the apartment, and she went straight for the bed - jumping in, and crawling under the covers.

"You're vampire first!" She yelled out to me.

I walked into the room and turned off the light, advancing towards the bed. I wasn't sure where this was going, but I think I was too drunk to care.

I slowly crawled into bed and ducked under the covers, making my towards my sisters head. I paused at her stomach; she was wearing denim shorts and a white tank top that stopped just short of her bellybutton. I gave her belly button a little kiss, just letting her know I was there and I could feel her breathing become deeper. I continued moving my way up her torso, stopping to admire her wonderful breasts before I nuzzled into her neck.

Her scent was overpowering, I leaned in and kissed her neck gently. I licked up the side of her neck, and began nibbling on her earlobe.

I could feel her beginning to stir, and I knew I was about to "wake her up". I decided to attempt a bold move, and leaned in towards my sister to plant a kiss on her lips. As I landed my kiss, I felt her stir and open her eyes:

"Ahhhhhh!! A vampire!" she screamed.

I felt her try to get up, but I was too quick - I pinned her arms down and was towering over her. She started trashing her head about, but I quickly nuzzled into the side of her neck and playfully bit her neck.

"Gotcha! I win!" I jumped out of bed and struck a pose.

"Alright, alright, but I am going to get you this time," Mindy exclaimed, as I crawled into bed.

I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep, I could feel my sister crawling up the bed and could feel her breasts slide across my stomach as she worked her way up my chest.

I could feel her hot breath on my neck, almost as if she was lingering and teasing me. I suddenly felt a light kiss along the side of my neck, followed by a quick nibble. I could feel my sister's body lay on top of me and could feel her hot breath begin to move over my mouth. I suddenly felt her warm, hot lips over my mouth - she gave me a light peck and pulled back. Noticing that I didn't react, she went in for another, this time biting on my lower lip.

It was involuntary, but I let out a little moan. My sister seemed to like the encouragement and slipped her tongue into my mouth. I suddenly began kissing her back with nor regard for the game anymore. I felt her push in towards me, kissing me a little bit harder.

I lowered my hands slowly down my sister's back, lingering along the arch of her back before sliding down and placing them square on her perfect ass. I gave a little squeeze and felt her thrust her hips in towards me. I couldn't believe what was happening, I didn't remember the game ever being like this!

Suddenly, without warning my sister pulled away. I didn't want this part of the game to stop so I pretended to still be sleeping. I felt my sister nuzzle into my neck again, and slowly she began making her way down. She kissed my chest, and lifted my shirt up - kissing my stomach. I had my eyes closed still, but could feel her kissing just above my waist. Suddenly she began tugging down on my shorts and boxers, and I could feel her licking my lower abs and she worked my underwear off of me.

As she was doing so, my now raging erection sprang to life, hitting her in the face! I could hear her giggle as it did.. Even her laugh was cute.

I could feel my sister's hot breath on my raging cock and without warning I suddenly felt a warm tongue lick the underside of my cock. I couldn't believe it! My sister was sucking my cock! I kept my eyes closed, not wanting this to end.

She licked up and down my shaft, paying special attention to the head of my cock. As she was bobbing her head back and forth on my member, I felt her reach down and start massaging my balls. I was in heaven, I couldn't believe what a good cocksucker my sister was!

I couldn't take too much more, and I could feel my orgasm building. I think my sister could too, because she increased her pace. When I couldn't take it anymore I let out a loud groan, my sister continued sucking and I could feel load after load hit the back of her throat.

I was spent, I couldn't believe what just happened - I finally dared to open my eyes to look down, and there my sister was, giving my cock one final look.

She looked up at me with a smile, and simply said: "I win."

- Stay tuned for part 2.