Siblings Teach Sarah Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah gulped. She knew this was coming but she was excited.

"These are the big ones – the ones that will make you feel really good. Just let me know if you want me to stop and I will."

"Ok," said Sarah, closing her eyes again.

Kelsey picked up Rachel's bullet vibrator and turned it on. It hummed in her hand. Sarah's eyes fluttered open to see what was causing the noise, but she quickly closed them again. Kelsey once again knelt beside her sister. Rather than repeat the motion she had used with the feather, Kelsey moved the vibrator straight to Sarah's nipple. At the first touch, Sarah let out a loud moan.

Rather than continue to tease, Kelsey pressed the vibrator harder into Sarah's nipple. She could see that Sarah's nipples were hard and beginning to poke through the fabric of her bra. She held the vibrator on top of her nipple and used a finger on her other hand to trace where she guessed her areolas to be.

Kelsey looked down to see Sarah had resumed gently squeezing her thighs together and rocking her hips into the bed. She kept the vibrator on the nipple and moved her other hand to Sarah's unoccupied breast. Her sister didn't have huge breasts, but they were at least a nice handful. Kelsey palmed her breast, using her fingertips to massage the soft skin that wasn't covered by her bra and trying to grind her palm against the fabric over her nipple.

"oooo. Mmmm. Ooo Kelse! I can feel it through my whole body."

Kesley kept it up, massaging a breast with one hand and using the vibrator to alternate between heavy and light pressures on the other nipple. Kelsey felt a movement across her thigh. She looked down to see Sarah's hand had brushed past on the way to her pussy. Sarah's palm was over her panties, and Kelsey could see that Sarah's fingers were frantically kneading into her pussy.

"You know," Kelsey said "that would probably feel better if there weren't fabric covering it." She looked to her own efforts on Sarah's breasts. "Actually, this would probably feel better too."

Sarah's body was immersed in pleasure. What Kelsey was doing to her breasts was sending incredible sensations coursing through her body. And even though she didn't know exactly what she was doing with her vagina, she knew it felt good when she put pressure on it. She had never felt like this before, and she didn't want it to stop.

"mmm nnn uhuh" she nodded. Sarah quickly took her hand off her pussy, arched her back off the bed and flung her hands behind her back to undo the clasp of her bra. In another quick motion she flung the bra off her arms leaving her naked breasts exposed to her sister's touch. The small part of her brain that wasn't wrapped up in pleasure recognized that this was the first time anyone else had seen or touched her naked breasts. And it was her sister. But it felt too good to care. Sarah was about to continue rubbing her pussy when something happened she didn't expect.

Rather than return the vibrator to her naked breast, Kelsey lowered her head and gently took Sarah's nipple into her mouth. With simultaneous motion she sucked the nipple deep into her mouth and used her tongue to flick along it's edges.

It was Heaven. "oooo oooh. Mmm. Ohhh, that feels so good." With one hand, Sarah boldly reached her hand beneath the waistband of her panties and rubbed furiously. Everywhere she touched felt good so she tried to touch as much of her vagina as possible. She was wetter than she'd ever been in her life.

Meanwhile, Kelsey continued suckling her nipple. She reached a hand to Sarah's other breast, lightly pinched her nipple and pulled.

Sarah moaned, and with her free hand pressed Kelsey's head harder into her chest. Kelsey responded by sucking harder on Sarah's tit and using her tongue to move her nipple all around her mouth.

Sarah wanted to orgasm. She wanted to orgasm so badly. She rubbed all around her pussy, even dared to stick a finger a little inside – hoping something would bring her over the edge. Everything felt so good, but the feeling didn't get any stronger. She tried rubbing and petting and using her hand to pulse her pussy, but she couldn't intensify the feeling. She'd never done this before, but even the tiny amount of detail about orgasms the textbook for her health class went into let her know that she wasn't having one – even as good as it felt.

"Aahh" Sarah groaned in frustration.

Kelsey stopped sucking her nipple and looked at her questioningly. "That's the first time I've done that to another girl," Kelsey admitted. "It's kind of hot though."

Sarah cut her off. "Kelsey, I need to cum but I can't make myself. I just don't know what to do. Please help me. Please make me cum. I need to cum so bad! Do whatever you have to do."

Kelsey could see her sister was on the edge. Poor girl couldn't figure out what to do. She was having fun too. This had already gone farther than Kelsey had intended to go at the start, but seeing Sarah get so into her touches had sparked something in her. She decided to take charge.

Kelsey brought her finger to Sarah's mouth. Sarah saw it and instinctively opened. Sarah took Kelsey's finger into her mouth and sucked. Kelsey was surprised at how good even that felt. None of her boyfriends had done that – they had been so focused on fucking her they hadn't taken the time to make her whole body feel good.

Kelsey remembered herself and pulled her finger away. She scooted down the bed toward Sarah's feet and hooked two fingers into the waistband of Sarah's panties. Time to get these off once and for all. Kelsey looked up to see Sarah looking at her with hungry, expectant eyes.

"I want you to use your fingers play with your nipples like I was doing before. Figure out what feels best. Try pinching them, or pulling on them or rubbing them back and forth. I promise it will make what I'm doing feel better."

Sarah didn't respond. She closed her eyes and brought her hands up to her breasts. She started with lightly pinching her nipples. She liked that. It sent an electric current running straight to her pussy. She involuntarily arched her back and began bucking her hips.

Kelsey didn't lose her hold of Sarah's panties. Fingers still hooked in, she pulled them down, revealing her sister's sex. She pulled the panties past Sarah's knees, then her ankles, and then off completely. She knew her sister was in need, but she spared a second to admire her pussy. It was small and cute. And actually dripping she could see. Kelsey saw tiny wisps of blonde hair above her snatch. It was sparse and actually kind of sexy, but Kelsey thought it would look better completely smooth.

Kelsey knelt down next to Sarah and spread her legs apart. The aroma of her wet pussy was intoxicating. Kelsey loved it. Maybe she had a little lezzy in her after all. Kelsey took the bullet vibrator and turned it on. She got between Sarah's legs and put her face inches from her pussy. She thought about taking Sarah's sweet clit into her mouth, but stopped. She was going to make Sarah cum, but she wasn't quite ready to cross that line that yet.

Kelsey took another second to use her free hand to massage Sarah's pussy. It was soaked. Guess she didn't need to have Sarah wet her finger with her mouth after all – although that was fun. Kelsey ran two fingers up and down up and down Sarah's slit. When she got enough wetness on her fingers, she gently spread the outer lips of Sarah's pussy apart – exposing her sex to the air.

Sarah cooed softly when the cool air hit her pussy. She had alternated between pinching and pulling her nipples, like Kelsey had told her. Every movement sent a jolt of electricity to her pussy. She'd never felt so good. She needed to cum. Sarah ground her hips toward Kelsey, not sure what it would do but hoping it would do something.

Kelsey kept Sarah's pussy spread open. With a free finger she traced up and down her opening, stopping just short of her clit. Kelsey figured Sarah didn't understand what her clit was or what it could do or else she might have gotten herself a little closer to cumming.

Making sure her finger was well coated in Sarah's juices, Kelsey gently touched her clit, applied the tiniest bit of pressure and began massaging.

"AAAHHHHHHHH!!!" Sarah screamed. Kelsey didn't let go and didn't let up. She kept rubbing Sarah's clit, causing her whole body to contort with pleasure. Kelsey could feel the wetness building between her own legs as she watched Sarah simultaneously try to arch her back, twist her shoulders and buck her hips.

"Sarah, do you feel where I'm pressing," asked Kelsey. She was surprised to find a little bit of sultriness creep into her voice.

Sarah didn't respond with words. Kelsey thought she heard her try and say "uh huh," but it goat lost in the moaning and grunting.

"Sarah, where I'm touching now is called your clit. It's the little button above your pussy. Every girl is a little different, but most of us can cum from our clits." She increased the pressure on Sarah's clit causing an immediate moan.

"Some girls cum from heavy pressure on their clits, some from rubbing it really fast. Some girls can only cum if someone puts it in their mouth and licks it." Kelsey alternated direction with her finger and started rubbing Sarah's clit counter-clockwise. Sarah responded with a low animal-sounding growl as the bucking of her hips got more violent.

"But most girls can cum from vibration. That's where these toys of Rachel's come in. My favorite thing is to have a cock pumping in and out of me with one of these on my clit."

Sarah moaned deeper and louder at Kelsey's mention of "cock." "Ohhhhh mmmmmmm aaaaaa so good! Rrrrrrrrrrrr!"

Kelsey could tell Sarah was getting close to cumming. She knew a few seconds of the vibrator would send her over the edge. She had been delaying this long enough. Kelsey brought the vibrator an inch above Sarah's engorged, exposed clit.

"Sarah, when the feeling gets so strong and you feel like you can't take any more, I want you to tense the muscles in your body as hard as you can. Hold on for as long as you can. I promise it will be worth it."

Sarah started to respond, but Kelsey pushed the vibrator directly onto her clit. Sarah screamed in pleasure, bucking wildly. The motion was enough to knock Kelsey's hand away. Quickly, Kelsey lay her forearm down across Sarah's stomach to pin her to the bed. With the other hand, she pushed the vibrator back into place and held it against Sarah's clit with as much force as she dared.

Sarah fought and bucked wildly against the sensation. Kelsey could see that she was starting to tense her muscles. Sarah never let go of her nipples – she had both of them pinched between her fingers and was gently pulling on them. She was lost to all other thought or reason.

"mmmmmm oooohhhh mmmmmmm ahhH!" Sarah was licking her lips and panting as Kelsey held the vibrator into her.

Kelsey knew Sarah was seconds away from cumming. She was proud of her sister and more turned on than she'd been in a long time. She wanted her sister to cum hard for her first time. Kelsey bent forward and put her mouth next to Sarah's ear. She whispered, "pretend a hot guy has you bent over and is ramming his cock into you," as she jammed the vibrator hard into Sarah's clit.

"AAAAAHHHHHH OOH MY GOD!!!!!! AAAAAH OOOOO OOOO OOOOO AAAAAAAH!!!!!!!" Sarah screamed and bucked wildly as the orgasm overtook her. It was pleasure beyond her wildest imaginations. Waves and waves of pleasure rocked her body as excitement dripped out of her pussy.

Kelsey saw Sarah was pulling on her nipples so hard part of her was afraid she'd pull them off. Kelsey had a fun idea. She kept the vibrator on Sarah's clit and let her ride out her orgasm. As Sarah's bucking and moaning started to subside, Kelsey took the vibrator away from her clit and relaxed her arm across Sarah's stomach.

Sarah continued moaning softly and deeply, feeling the aftereffects of her orgasm. Kelsey let Sarah think it was over. Then, without warning she pressed the vibrator back into her clit, reached up and pinched her nipple hard.

Sarah exploded again, "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!" No longer restrained by Kelsey's arm Sarah bucked wildly. She was all over the place moaning and screaming. "oh god oh god oh god oh god FUUUUUUUUCK!"

Kelsey somehow managed to keep the vibrator glued to Sarah's clit as her body was rocked with orgasm. When Sarah reached a single high pitched squeal Kelsey pulled the vibrator away and got out of the way of Sarah's thrashing.

Sarah bucked and writhed as her second orgasm shot through her body. Her fists clenched and unclenched just trying to hold on. Eventually it subsided and she lay limp on the bed, totally spent. Her body jolted involuntarily off and on for the next few moments as the aftershock worked its way through her.

Sarah felt better than she had in her whole life. Happy tears were streaming down her cheeks as she looked up at her sister with unbelievable gratitude. "Oh Kelsey! Thank you thank you thank you! That felt so wonderful. Oh my God! Now I get what all the fuss is about." She looked at the vibrator still clutched in Kelsey's hand. "And where can I get one of those?"

Kelsey giggled. "Glad you liked it. They sell vibrators in sex stores. There aren't any in this town but maybe we could sneak away to one in the city next weekend if one of the cars is free."

"Good, I reaaaaaaaaly want one," Sarah giggled. "Kelsey I mean it, thank you so much."

"What are you done already?" asked Kelsey.

Sarah looked confused. "I thought that was it."

"Well yeah you came," said Kelsey, "but I still have tons to teach you --- that is if you still want to learn more."

A new excitement returned to Sarah's eyes. "There's more? Oh my god, really?" She squealed with delight.

"Ok, go downstairs and grab something to drink. With all the screaming you were doing you probably need one. Then come back up here and we'll keep going."

"Ok sure!" Sarah said, starting to leave.

"When you come back, I'm going to teach you how to get another girl off."

Sarah looked confused. "But why would I need to know that to be good with BOYS in college?"

Kelsey shrugged. "You won't, but I'm horny as hell and I need to cum. Bad! And you owe me. Then we'll get on with the rest of it."

Sarah just looked at Kelsey for a moment, then a smile crept onto her face. "Deal," she said and sprinted downstairs.

12