Siblings with Benefits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,179 Followers

"Oh yeah, Mark! Look at you taking care of your nasty sister, giving her what she needs." I began grinding faster and he began bucking his hips into me.

"Hold on little brother," I told him. "You get me off first and your big sister will give you a treat."

Mark grunted and closed his eyes trying to hold himself back. It wasn't easy as I was bucking like a fucking bronco. I took one hand off the bed and twisted my own nipple, the jolt of pain took me over the edge and like last night I through my head back and wailed like a siren I was cumming like a fucking freight train! I swear even harder than last night. I stopped moving and let myself lie back across his legs. I stayed there panting for a minute. Mark's cock was still inside but at an angle. I could feel him straining to pump it in and out trying to cum. I slid off of him and he groaned.

"Please Megan?" He asked; panting himself. Oh how that drove me crazy! I smiled at him.

"No worries little brother," I told him. "You did a hell of a job on my pretty little pussy so how about that treat?" Mark smiled he knew what I meant. It was what I would always bribe him with when we were younger and just starting out. I got back down between his legs and with no hesitation opened wide and took his soaking wet cock all the way down again. After several long sucks that had his legs shaking I stopped and said;

"Go ahead Mark, just like you know you want to." Mark smiled wickedly and reaching down grabbed two handfuls of my hair.

"Yeah that's right little brother." I was looking him straight in the eye. "Go ahead and fuck your nasty sister's face, like I'm one of your little fucking sluts. Make me take every drop!" I put my mouth over his cock.

I didn't have to ask twice. Mark immediately began pulling my mouth up and down off his cock going all the way down and back up. He was yanking my hair as he did fucking my mouth as if it were my pussy. I moaned every time it went deep and my eyes never left his. After several vicious pumps Mark let out a long groan and he began to cum. He stopped pulling but I began sucking him in and out taking every fucking drop that he had for me. Spurt after spurt shot down my throat. When he finally stopped I slid it almost all the way out but gave the tip a few more quick sucks and was rewarded with a couple of more drops.

Mark was lying back his chest heaving. I removed his cock from my mouth and couldn't resist one more look at the ceiling looking at my face next to his huge cock. Oh Megan you are a fucking whore I thought. I slid up the bed and gave Mark a long sweet kiss, he opened his mouth and I slid my tongue in complete with a couple of those last drops. Mark kissed me harder turned on by how he tasted off of me. I rolled off of him and we both lied there panting.

"See why it's a good thing I don't live around here anymore?" I asked.

"No not really." He said with a laugh. I rolled onto my side and put my head on his chest.

"I thought you had to work today."

"I do I pushed the client back an hour."

"You didn't have to do that Mark."

"Are you kidding? It's your first morning back."

"They were okay with it?"

"Sure I told them my sister wasn't feeling well and I had to take care of her." I laughed and sat up so he could get up.

"Well hey I didn't lie." Mark said also sitting up. He glanced at the clock. "But I do have to go in a little bit."

"Okay." I told him as I lay back down. He stood up and looked at me.

"Well you know I haven't showered yet." I glanced up at him and gave him my trademark crooked smile

Without a word he leaned over, slid his arms under my legs and arms and lifted me effortlessly off the bed. I giggled like a schoolgirl again as he began to carry me out of the bedroom. Mark looked into my face and smiled, one of the rare real ones, the ones only I got to see, and the ones that touched those gorgeous eyes.

"I love it when you laugh like that." He told me.

"And I love it when you smile like that." I replied.

Mark stopped walking and bending his head kissed me. Another long soft one, when he pulled his head back he had an odd look in his eyes but didn't say anything. He carried me into the bathroom where he turned on the shower and after getting the water just right took my hand and led me in. As I stood there in the delightfully steamy shower Mark got in behind me, and starting at my feet worked his way up my body gently soaping and rinsing every inch of my skin.

When he was finished with my body Mark shampooed my hair. I closed my eyes and leaned against him as between the steam and his fingers running through my hair I felt as if I could go to sleep right there. I wasn't even horny just completely relaxed and at peace for the first time in months. When Mark finished with my hair we traded places, and he washed himself quickly. I felt like a jerk but was totally spent and just leaned against the wall and watched admiring his incredible body.

"I'm sorry Mark; I'm just kind of out of it after..."

"No worries sis, I'm here for you remember?"

He washed his hair and shutting the water off stepped out and after toweling off. He picked up another towel and held it open for me. I stepped out, my legs feeling like rubber and he wrapped me in the towel and patted me dry. Then once again he picked me up as if I were a child and carried me back to his bed where he laid me back down and pulled the sheet up to my neck. He kissed me on the forehead as If I were a little girl and said he'd be right back.

I must have gone out again. As when I opened my eyes he was standing over me. Mark had shaved and was wearing a pair of black slacks with a wine colored dress shirt and a black tie.

"You're as beautiful as always little brother." I whispered to him.

"Must run in the family." He told me with a wink.

"Hey Mark what time is it?" I was so comfortable I didn't even want to look over at the clock.

"Nine Thirty."

"Set it for noon for me? I want to surprise the folks and take them for lunch."

"No problem. By the way I made nine o'clock reservations at the Blue Grotto for dinner."

My favorite restaurant! I smiled drowsily at him.

"Who's better than you little brother?"

"Anything for you my sister." He told me as he leaned over and kissed me on lips. Although he had shaved and showered I could still faintly smell my pussy.

"I'll send the folks your love." I told him. He hadn't spoken to dad in months, which also had kept him from seeing mom, why I have no idea but would find out before I left for home. But for right now;

"Go back to sleep Meg." He said and with a brief touch of his hand to my cheek turned and went to leave.

"Mark?"

"Yeah sis?"

"Thank you." I snuggled further down into the pillows. "Every girl should have a brother like you."

"They do," He began as he walked out the door. "Down in West Virginia."

12