Siblings with Benefits Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,251 Followers

"Through her bra but that's about it." Megan laughed at me.

"So you haven't even seen them?" I shook my head, again feeling embarrassed.

"Damn." Megan said "She is a good girl."

"She's kind of shy."

"Once again Mark. Just her?"

"I guess I am a little I just don't..."

"Know what you're doing." Megan finished, then appeared to think for a minute, she had removed her hands from her chest and was resting them on her thighs the red nails bright on her ivory skin.

"So you've never seen girl's tits?"

"Just in a movie."

"That doesn't count Mark."

"Guess not then. I'm just a loser" I said, not liking the fact she was making fun of me.

"Awww," Megan reached out to touch my face. I pulled away. "Don't be mad Mark, I'm only playing, it's sweet that you two are like that."

"Whatever."

"So Mark?"

"What?" I asked looking over at her. Megan smiled mischievously.

"Wanna see mine?"

"Do I..?" I caught myself and asked. "What?"

"My tits. You wanna see them?" I stared at her speechless.

"I'll show them to you."

Grabbing the bottom of her shirt she began to lift it up. Once again I could see just the swell of her tits as I sat there unable to move, my mind spinning. Megan stopped and added;

"If you ask really nice."

"Ask? I shouldn't be looking anyways." I told her hoping I sounded convincing. Megan kept her hands on her shirt and pouted.

"You don't want to see?"

"Shouldn't." I repeated.

"That doesn't mean you don't want to."

I was getting confused. I knew this wasn't right, but damn did she looked good, and oh how I wanted to see them. Seeing my indecision. Megan lowered her shirt and said;

"The sister thing again?" Yeah that little thing I thought.

"Mark, listen to me. I know were brother and sister, and it's supposed to be wrong, but who makes the rules? It's not like we really grew up together. Besides," She lowered the shirt and took my hand. "We complete each other Mark, you know that. Neither one of us trusts anyone and why should we? You're the only guy who I know will never hurt me and you know I love and need you." She smiled at me.

"You feel so good when we're in bed Mark and were young and hot, why the hell not? We've been screwed over enough by life. It's time we said fuck you and took what we wanted." At this that evil little smirk returned.

"And little brother, what I want is you, and don't even tell me you don't want me. I felt it in that hard on you had the other night. So fuck the rules and let's have some fun. Your big sister needs you Mark. Really needs you." With that Megan once again pulled her shirt up stopping just short of showing me.

"Now if you can look me in the eye and honestly tell me you don't want to see them I'll just get under the covers and go to sleep, but I have to believe it so go ahead and tell me." I swallowed hard and tried.

"I really..." I stopped, and looked at her helplessly. She was right. Why should we care what people thought? Never mind she was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. Megan laughed softly.

"I thought so." She said and with that pulled her shirt up over her head and tossed it aside.

"Ohh" I whispered softly. Megan's tits weren't as big as most of the one's I'd seen in the books but they looked amazing, perfectly round, and not sagging like the bigger ones did. The skin around Megan's nipples was light pink and barely visible on her Ivory skin. Her nipples were erect and looked as hard as my cock. I noticed each one seemed to point up a little.

"You like?" she asked and putting her arms down into her lap brought them together pushing her tits out more. I nodded then feeling like an idiot tried to find my voice but all that came out with a weak;

"Yes."

Megan slid even closer to me where I was propped up against the bed. I couldn't back away if I wanted to.

"You want to touch them Mark? I'll let you."

"I don't know I just..." I couldn't take my eyes off her nipples. I was so hard my balls were beginning to ache.

"You know Mark," Megan began "The reason you and Krissy haven't yet is your both nervous because you two don't know what you're doing." As she spoke Megan put her hands on her own tits cupping them.

"Well Mark it's up to you to take control. Krissy never will, she's not supposed to. You are."

Taking her nipples in between her index fingers and thumbs Megan began to play with them, rolling them between her finger tips. At this point my mouth was all but hanging open.

"You have to take her Mark, nice and easy, but you still have to take it, but you're afraid of not knowing what to do. So how about I show you?" One hand at a time Megan brought her fingers to her mouth and after wetting them began to play with her nipples again.

"Let your big sister show you how to take care of your little Krissy." She whispered. Then removing her hands from her tits she leaned forward and kissed me, this time her hands rubbing my chest then sliding up to my shoulders. Breaking the kiss she said;

"Damn you feel good Mark." Before I could reply she kissed me again. I went to put my arms around her neck but Megan grabbed my hands and placed them on her tits. This time I didn't pull away. Damn they felt good! Soft and smooth, I could feel her nipples poking into my palms.

Megan slid her mouth from my lips and began kissing my neck.

"Go ahead," She whispered in my ear. "Play with them."

Beyond even pretending I didn't want to I squeezed them, gently rubbing my palms across her hard nipples, and speaking of hard was I ever!

"MMM," Megan moaned, "That's nice." She continued to kiss my neck, removing her hands from mine and putting them around my shoulders. I took her nipples between my fingers and pinched.

"Ow!" Megan yelped pulling away.

"I'm sorry!" I exclaimed, "I didn't mean..." I stopped feeling like an idiot. Megan laughed.

"Hey it's okay! Just go easy." I nodded.

"They're really sensitive." Reaching out quickly with her left hand Megan pinched my right nipple.

"Hey!" That hurt!

"See?" She asked. "You don't want to do that to Krissy do you?" I shook my head.

"Okay here." Taking my hands she put them back on her tits. "Now just roll them between your fingers easy, don't squeeze. Still feeling stupid I did as she said.

"Ohh that feels good Mark," She sighed heavily. "Oh yeah it does."

Megan's mouth was part way open, her eyes rolled back. Reaching down she took my right hand and bringing it to her lips put my finger tips in her mouth wetting them. Watching her tongue my fingers was more than I could handle I let out a soft groan. Smiling Megan sucked my fingers into her mouth holding them there, and swirling her tongue around them. I needed to cum so bad it wasn't funny. Releasing my hand Megan did the same to the other then said;

"Go ahead."

Using my now wet fingers I went back to playing with her nipples.

Megan began breathing heavier, and her face became flushed, she started to rock her hips back and forth on the bed.

"Oh yeah that's nice." Megan leaned in and we kissed again. Putting her hand on the back of my head she ran her fingers through my hair then taking her lips away, pulled my head down to her left tit.

"Go ahead Mark suck on it." She said softly. I opened my mouth, and remembering my mistake with my fingers slowly closed it over her and nipple, and gently sucked on it.

"Yeah just like that." Imitating what she had done to my fingers I began swirling my tongue around it in my mouth.

"Ohhhh, that is soooo nice Mark." She moaned as I switched to the other nipple.

"Thats right," Megan said "Look at you sucking on my tits. Look at you being a bad boy." She moaned again and shoved my face harder into her tit the nails on her left hand dug into my shoulder, it hurt but somehow felt good at the same time.

"That's okay though," She told me "Because your sister's a bad girl isn't she Mark?"

I didn't answer, captivated by not only the feeling of her tit in my mouth but by the reaction I was getting from her.

I dropped my hand onto her thigh and slid it up between her legs as my hand touched her panties I could feel they were wet. Oh god damn! I was turned on, and apparently so was she. Megan grabbed my hair,

"Okay stop." I looked up at her.

"Did I do it wrong?" She shook her head.

"Oh no Mark, you did just fine that felt reallllly good," She cooed. "Did you like that?"

I nodded.

"Yeah?" Megan asked. "Let's see how much." grabbing the covers she tossed them off the bed.

"Hey!" I cried out.

"Oh Mark" Megan whispered looking down at my crotch. Following her gaze I saw that not only was my painful hard on pushing my shorts almost straight up, but there was a large wet spot where it was dripping.

"Um sorry," I could feel myself blushing.

"Don't be." Megan said enthralled by the bulge in my shorts as I watched she slowly licked her lips. Then grabbing it with her right hand squeezed.

"Ohhh" I groaned loudly. Oh that felt good!

"Goddamn little brother!" Megan exclaimed "There's nothing little about you." She shook her head. "Not at all." She squeezed harder, and I moaned again watching the wet spot got bigger.

"Wow that's hard," She began to slowly pump it with her hand. Looking at me she smiled wickedly. "Is this all for me?" Swallowing hard I answered;

"Yeah, oh yeah."

"Yeah? That nice hard cock's all for me?" At the word cock I felt another shudder go through my body I felt like I could cum already and as much as I knew this was wrong I found myself hoping she wasn't going to tease.

"All for you." I panted as she stroked faster.

"Now we're having fun." She said. "I want to see it. Take these off." She moved her hand, waiting expectantly. I hesitated, and she rolled her eyes.

"Mark you were sucking my tits and I was just stroking your cock, let's not be shy now."

Feeling self conscience I took a deep breath and lifting my hips off the bed slid my shorts down. My cock sprang free, it was so swollen the head was turning purple.

"Oh my god!" Megan said staring at me wide eyed.

"What?" I asked afraid I'd done something stupid again.

"Mark, this thing is huge!" I was going to say something lame like thanks, but all that came out was another loud groan as Megan grabbed and squeezed again.

"Oh look at that." She whispered staring at it. As I watched she squeezed harder. My pre cum began oozing out and her red nails looked incredible around it.

"Oh yeah let's get that nice and wet." After squeezing again she stroked all the way down using my cum to wet it.

"Oh damn!" I moaned. I was sweating; my heart feeling like it was going to pound through my chest.

"Ooooh" Megan cooed, "Someone likes that doesn't he?"

"Oh yes."

"Yeah? And you didn't want to. You like me stroking your cock don't you?"

I nodded unable to speak.

"Tell me."

"Tell...?"

"Tell me you like me playing with you Mark. I want to hear it." I shook my head.

"I can't." I said.

"Fine." She said stopping.

"No please, don't stop" I gasped.

"Aww does someone need to cum?" Part of me still couldn't believe this was Megan, or that it was even happening, but I was completely caught up and god did I need to get off.

"Yes, oh please don't tease Megan."

"Ooh I like the sound of that little brother." Megan grabbed my cock at the base and stroked.

"Oh yes." I whispered, it wouldn't take much more. Megan stopped with her hand at the bottom then placing her other hand on top of it wrapped it around my cock.

"Two hands," Megan said. "Jesus Mark I've been with guys in their twenties who don't have this much."

Vaguely I wondered how many guys she had been with, but decided who cared? Taking her top hand off Megan began to slowly pump my cock again giving it a little squeeze each time she got to the top. I felt my thighs begin to tremble; I was going to cum soon.

"You wanna cum Mark?" Taking no chances I answered right away.

"Yes, oh please yes."

"Well you know I want you to, but know what? You could give yourself a hand job." She looked into my eyes, "I know a better way."

She stood up and walked around to the foot of the bed then as I watched Megan put her knee up on the bed and crawled up between my legs. Was she really going to...? Megan lied on her stomach and grabbed my cock again. Putting her mouth directly over it she looked at me.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Uh huh," Was all I could get out. Megan squeezed it again, and when some more pre cum oozed out she touched the tip of her tongue to it and pulled back, a sticky line cum went with her tongue.

"Oh My God." I gasped. Just like the movies!

"Oh Mark this cock is so nice." Taking it she rubbed it alongside her face. Then starting at the base licked up along the side. I moaned again.

"You think about this a lot Mark? Getting a blow job?"

"Yes." I said. The tip was inches from her lips, and I was straining not to push it up at her.

"You think about your sweet little Krissy down here sucking on this big cock?"

"Oh yeah." Megan once again rubbed it on her face.

"What about me Mark? Ever think of your sexy big sister with her perfect lips sucking you off?"

"I ..." I paused and in a barely audible whisper said; "Yes."

"Good boy! No lying to your big sister." Angling her head down she swirled her tongue across my balls then slid her tongue slowly up along the side.

When she got to the top Megan looked me in the eye, and with a wink suddenly took it in her mouth, going about half way down on it. I moaned loudly, I had never felt anything that good before, it was better than I had imagined. I could feel her tongue sliding up and down. I bucked his hips, and Megan pulled up.

"Easy little brother," She began. "You don't shove it down a girls throat(,) especially not mine," She smirked,

"At least not the first time anyway, now stay still okay?" Once again putting it in her mouth she slowly took it almost all the way down. She paused for a moment, and I felt her tongue again. After swirling it around Megan went all the way down, my entire cock was buried in her throat. Megan groaned, and I could feel the vibration. She took it from her mouth with a gasp.

"Damn that's a big cock." She began licking it up, and down. I moaned, my hips twitching again.

"Easy," She whispered. "You like that little brother?"

"Yes."

"Yeah, you surprised Mark?"

"I... Yeah."

"Yeah? You didn't know your sister was a nasty girl did you?"

"No" I panted. Megan was stroking and licking at the same time. Teasing her tongue around the head, I could feel my cock throbbing in her hand.

"Well I am and I love it." She quickly put in her mouth and sucked it in and out a few times getting another loud groan from me. Stopping she said;

"I'm not everybody's nasty girl of course but I'll be yours Mark! Oh yeah I will." She sucked on it again I couldn't take much more I felt ready to pop.

"You ready to cum Mark?"

"Oh yes, oh I need to." Oh god did I need to!

"Yeah? You want your nasty big sister to give you a blow job?" I didn't answer.

"I will but I want you to tell me what you want." Once again she rubbed it along her face. Megan's entire cheek was wet from my cock. She wanted me to tell her? I was past fighting it but saying it?

"I..." I licked my lips "Would you..."

"Would I what little brother?"

"You know." I said. Megan pulled her mouth away.

"Better than that."

"I... I can't say it."

"Then I guess you don't cum." Megan made as if she were going to sit up.

"No no!" I said quickly "Please."

"Please what Mark?" She asked. Smiling sweetly she went back over my cock, mouth open only an inch from the tip.

"Oh Megan, please make me cum, please suck my cock." She didn't right away and I all but whimpered;

"Please Megan?"

"Oh that was nice Mark that was just right." She said and grabbing my cock at the base with her right hand continued;

"I'm going to go nice and slow so you can get as much out of it as you can, but when you have to cum don't worry about it, know why?" Before I could answer she looked me in the eye and said;

"Because your nasty big sister will take every drop, so when you need to you just let go okay?"

"Okay" I choked out.

"Don't worry if it's quick. That's why we're doing this first. This way you'll last awhile when I let you fuck me."

Fuck? I thought, I was going to get laid! I... all thoughts stopped as Megan put her mouth on me and began bobbing her head up and down. True to her word she was going slow taking me about half way down each time. She was also stroking with her fingers that were wrapped around the base of my cock.

As I watched her mouth work on me her hair fell across her face and using her other hand she gathered it up behind her head and held it up as if offering it to me. I reached out part way but stopped. Megan stopped sucking on me long enough to say;

"Go ahead, but don't pull." I took her hair from her and held it over her head. I now had a clear view of her working my cock with her mouth. I couldn't believe this! Was I really lying here getting a blow job from Megan? As incredible as it felt with her wet mouth and soft tongue watching it made it even better! I could now see her lips sliding up and down on me, the lipstick leaving red smudges on my cock, her eyes were half closed, and she was moaning every time she went all the way down as if she was enjoying it as much as I was.

My thighs started to quiver, and I knew I was getting close, it was too soon! I wanted it to keep going! Desperately I tried to hold back, had I not cum a couple of hours ago I wouldn't have been able to last this long. I tried looking past Megan so watching her wouldn't get me more excited but that didn't help much.

Megan was stretched out between my legs, her ass in those little panties was sticking up, she also had her legs bent up at the knees and I could see the red tips of her toe nails. Every time Megan moaned she ground her hips into the bed. Blowing me was getting her going! Returning to the show I watched as my cock disappeared into her mouth even further almost all the way, my thighs began to shake even more, it was everything I could do not to thrust my hips. At this point Megan opened her eyes and looked directly into mine. I could feel myself getting ready to cum; I let out a long whimper, my hips starting to move a little.

"Mmm Hmm" Megan encouraged, her mouth full of my cock.

Using just her fingernails she lightly tickled my balls and that was it! I came and although I knew I was going to, it still caught me off guard or maybe it was just how hard I came. It was nothing like when I jerked off.

"Oh God! Oh yeah!" I exclaimed loudly as my cum continued squirting into my sisters mouth. Unable to control it, I began to buck my hips. Still sucking, Megan put her hands on my thighs holding me down. I let go of her hair so I wouldn't accidentally pull on it. I couldn't believe how much I was cumming and how fucking good it felt. Some of it came out of Megan's mouth and dripped down my cock.

Finally finished I slumped back onto the pillow panting. Megan sucked me down one more time and I let out a faint moan that was more like a whimper. Finally taking my cock from her mouth Megan waited until I opened my eyes to open her mouth, and stick her tongue out. It was covered in cum, closing it she swallowed then opened wide again to show it was gone. Oh my god! My sister was a porn star was all I could think.

"Did you like that little brother?"

"That was... wow." I sounded like a moron again, but was too dazed to care.

Resting her head on my thigh Megan rubbed my wet cock across her face and winked.

"Best is yet to come little brother."

12