Siblings with Benefits Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,226 Followers

I got out and dried off listening to Megan curse as she saw what time it was. She went to her room to get ready for work. I dressed , grabbed the gym bag that contained my karate uniform , then went downstairs and made some scrambled eggs as I was hungrier than I could ever remember --well since I had gotten out of Max's where I was forced to go without eating on a regular basis-. I ate like an animal including Megan's and had to make more.

Megan came down a few minutes later dressed in her Vinnie's uniform which now that I knew exactly what was underneath looked even better. I thought of all those guys who stared at her legs every day and was turned on by the thought that I had gotten between them. I smiled at her as she sat down and dove into the food; guess I wasn't the only one who worked up an appetite.

"Thanks for making breakfast Mark."

"Least I could do." I told her still grinning like an idiot.

"What?" She asked.

"Well after last night I guess I can tell you that you look fucking hot in that uniform."

"Yeah?" She flashed a big smile. "You like?"

"Hell yeah." I told her.

"Good to know."

I saw it was quarter to twelve, and got up to leave. I went to give Megan a kiss on the cheek, but she turned her head so her lips met mine.

"You are a hell of a kisser Mark."

"Thanks."

"Hey Mark? I have to work until eight, tell you what though be in your room and when you hear me come home give me like twenty minutes and come downstairs okay?"

"Why."

Megan rolled her eyes.

"If I said it wouldn't be a surprise. Let's just say you're sister will have something special for her naughty little brother."

Karate class absolutely killed me. I was tired, sore, and distracted. Even the sensei was riding my ass during the sparring matches. We had a big tournament next week against a top school and I was our best shot at taking home a trophy. I was so distracted the kid I was sparring caught me good and dropped me on my back. The teacher was much happier after that though as I came up with a spin kick that took the kids headgear off and almost knocked him out completely. No one takes me. Ever, at anything.

I took the bus home where I showered and zoned in front of the television watching a sox twins double header. Every few minutes I would glance at the clock thinking 8 would never get here and wondering what my nasty girl sister had in mind. I must have dozed off as I jumped at the sound of Megan's car door in the driveway. I quickly ran upstairs and went into my room. I heard her come in then heard the sound of her heel on the floor and then I couldn't hear anything. I sat on my bed watching the clock counting the minutes.

Finally when I had given it close to a half hour I stood up and went downstairs. I was wearing shorts and a tank top and hoped it would be okay. All the lights were off and I stood at the foot of the stairs looking around. Not hearing anything I slowly made my way through the dark living room. I saw a flickering light coming from the partially open dining room door, and made my way over and went in. There were over a dozen candles lit around the room, and I noticed the huge cherry wood table itself was completely cleared off.

"Why good evening sir." Megan said stepping out from the corner where she had been standing.

"Um Hi." I said.

Megan was still wearing the Vinnie's uniform complete with the name tag which she pointed to.

"My name is Megan and I will be taking care of you this evening." She gave me a big smile and batted her eyes at me.

"Here let me show you to your seat."

Taking my hand Megan led me to the table and sat me down in one of the chairs that was pulled away from the table.

"Not only am I your server this evening but I am also what's being served"

Putting her arms up over her head she turned in a slow circle as usual I was spellbound by how good those black stockings looked. Finished her turn she asked;

"So do you like what's on the menu?"

"Oh do I."

Megan sauntered over in front of me, and leaning back against the table started unbuttoning her white blouse.

"Could I interest you in our specials?" She asked as her blouse fell open to reveal a skimpy black lace bra.

I nodded feeling my cock beginning to rise in my pants.

"Yeah you'd like to try them?"

"I would love to."

"Well okay" Megan said and keeping the bra on simply pulled the cups down underneath her tits pushing them up even more.

"The portions aren't large but I hear their quite tasty." She said with a wink.

Not needing to be offered again I leaned forward cupping her tits, and playing with them while sucking her left nipple into my mouth.

"Ooooh sir," She whispered. "I see you have quite an appetite."

I switched off on her tits and Megan wrapped her arms around my neck sighing as I took my time switching my mouth from one nipple to the other. After a few minutes Megan pushed my head back.

"And now what would be a great meal without a better desert"

With that Megan hopped up on the table and hiking up her skirt opened her legs.

"Oh damn" I whispered.

Megan's stockings had been torn out in the middle and she wasn't wearing panties leaving her pussy perfectly framed by the black material of the stockings.

"Yeah little brother? You in the mood for something sweet?"

I nodded starting to lean in, but Megan said;

"Take your shirt off first."

I pulled off the shirt and Megan raised her legs draping them over my shoulders.

"See? Now you can feel my stockings."

I leaned in again burying my face in her pussy which was already soaking wet. Megan hadn't been wrong her legs felt damn good on my skin. I started rubbing my hands on her thighs enjoying the stockings even more.

"Oh sir, that is so nice." She moaned. "I hope you're going to give me a nice big tip for this"

I slipped two fingers inside of her and began sucking her clit but softer than this morning, taking my time.

Megan reached down and started playing with my hair. I heard a thump behind me then another as she kicked her heels off before placing her feet on my shoulders. Seeing her stockinged feet on my bare skin sent a thrill through me. I stopped licking her pussy long enough to turn my head to the left and unable to help myself kissed the side of her foot.

"Ooooh" Megan cooed "You do like feet don't you?"

Raising her foot she rubbed it alongside my face. I grabbed it and kissed the bottom. Megan giggled.

"That tickles"

I let go of her foot and returned to her pussy after a couple of licks asked;

"Does that tickle?"

"No that feels really gooood."

As I continued to go down on her I looked up to see Megan was playing with her nipples while lying flat on her back on the table.

"Oh yeah," She said. "Look at you licking my pussy on the table. I'm going to think about this tomorrow when Mom and Dad are home and were eating dinner!"

Megan started to rock her hips into my face while continuing;

"That's right we'll be eating together like a happy little family, and I'll be thinking about your face buried in my hot wet pussy."

As she spoke she started to groan the words out as her hips moved faster.

"And you know what? I'll be wet. I'll be sitting there soaking through my panties thinking of you, and you'll think about it to and you'll be hard." She moaned loudly.

"And after dinner I'll meet you upstairs, in my room in my bed and we'll..."

Megan came louder than she had last night with her feet pushing so hard on my shoulders I had to make an effort to stay where I was. Megan arched her back off the table, and after a few soft noises that almost sounded like whimpers she let herself go limp. I sat back and as I did kissed the tip's of Megan's toes rubbing them across my lips, Damn it was a turn on.

"Go ahead little brother suck on them. Suck your sister's toes."

I hesitated feeling a little weird but what the hell it turned him on, and everything seemed to turn Megan on. Opening my mouth I began to suck on her toes through the stockings. I couldn't believe how hard it was making me.

"Well sir I hope you enjoyed your meal." Megan said sitting up and moving her foot away.

"I did."

"And how was the service?"

"Excellent." I answered smiling, this was fun.

"And your server? Was she warm and welcoming?"

"Very."

"Well then I hope you'll give her a nice big tip."

She pouted at me, once again batting her eyes.

"Please sir? Will you give me a big tip? A poor horny little girl like me could really use one."

"A very big tip." I said.

"Well then show it to me. Show me what a good job I did."

I stood, and pulled my shorts down. My cock was as hard as a rock, and Megan cooed;

"Well I guess I must have done a good job to get that big of a tip."

Megan put her foot on my chest pushing me back down into the chair.

"So you like my pretty little feet do you? You like how they look?"

"Yes."

"Well how does this look?"

Raising her legs she put her feet in my lap. With one on each side of my cock Megan slowly started to jerk me off with her feet, when she got to the tip she squeezed them together forcing the pre cum to drip out. I sat amazed by the sight of her stocking feet working my cock. Megan took her right foot and placed it along the length of my cock rubbing it along the front. Her left foot slid underneath my balls where she started wiggling her toes.

"Oh that is... oh." I moaned.

"Yeah you like that Mark? You like watching my sexy little feet jerk off that big hard cock?"

"Oh yes"

"Well as much as I would love to give you a foot job little brother, your nasty sister is going to be a little selfish because I want that cock."

Megan lied back on the table and putting her legs straight up very slowly let them open, her hand reaching down to spread herself open. I stood up to find the table was perfect height, my cock dead even with Megan's pussy. I started to ease it in slowly.

"Oh just give it to me!"

On that note I plunged my cock inside of her with one hard thrust.

"Oh god!" Megan yelled "Damn that's deep"

I began to fuck her hard, harder than even last night reaching up I grabbed her ankles holding her legs up, and open as I fucked her. Where this had come from I had no idea, it just seemed to come naturally. Megan also seemed to appreciate it.

"Oh yeah look at you Mark! Look at you fucking the shit out of that pussy!"

I looked down at her loving what I saw. Last night Megan had been completely naked, tonight however she was still fully dressed; her skirt hiked up, and her blouse open but everything still on. Megan's head was back her mouth open, and her eyes rolled back. I reared back and began fucking her even harder. Megan's arms were out to the side and she had let her legs go limp in my grasp it was as if she had given in and I was... Taking her! That's exactly what I was doing I was taking her right here on the fucking dining room table! Megan was making little yelping sounds every time I drove my cock inside, and the noises were driving me crazy. I started fucking her even harder.

"Oh my fucking god yes!" Megan cried out. "Yes! Yes!"

I turned my head to the side and in the mirrored shadow box that hung on the wall saw our reflection. Saw myself fucking Megan, her legs up, my hands around her black clad legs, and her tits bouncing back and forth as I slammed her relentlessly. It was enough to send me over the edge.

"Ohh Megan!"

"Oh I love that Mark! I love you moaning my name I do!"

I groaned again a few more pumps was all it would take. Megan lifted her head smiling.

"When you're ready pull it out and hold it, and I'll give you another treat."

Two more hard thrusts and I pulled it out. Megan sat up, pushed herself further back, and placed her feet flat on the table.

"Go ahead right there! Cum all over your sister's feet."

I let my cock go and a huge shot of cum hit the top of Megan's right foot another spurt went part way up her ankle. I kept cumming, and by the time I was done it was all over both of her feet.

"Oh my god" I said falling back into the chair.

"Wow that's a lot." Megan said looking at her feet. She sat there panting for a couple of minutes then said;

"Damn that was something else." She laughed "You know Mark you really are good at everything you try."

"Thank you." I answered and then smiled wickedly at her as a thought entered my mind.

"What's that for look for?"

I gave her another big smile, and asked;

"Do you think next time you could wear your old cheerleader uniform?"

12