Siblings with Benefits Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,204 Followers

August 1984

It was eleven o'clock on Saturday night and I was totally exhausted. Normally this was early for me, but after working four pm to close last night at Vinnie's and pulling a ten to ten shift today I was completely wiped out. I'd even turned down an invitation to go down to JR's Fast lane with a couple of other girls and Jack, the thirty year old blonde bartender who'd been hitting on me like it was going out of style the last couple of weeks. There could definitely be a night in Jack's future, but it wasn't tonight.

There was no one home when I got there, Mark had a karate tournament somewhere in Mass and the folks had gone to watch. I'd felt bad I couldn't go Mark hadn't lost a match yet, nor had the guy he was facing tonight, but work had needed me and I needed the money to pay for the 1981 Camaro dad had helped me buy last year. My parents had put the money down but the payments were mine. I went upstairs and after taking a long hot shower, slid on a pair of purple panties and a blue night shirt that had Scooby doo on it that Mark always made fun of, and crawled into bed.

I must have went right out, as I awoke to the sound of the shower running in the bathroom. Mark must have just come home. I thought briefly of getting up to ask him how he made out, but was so tired I felt drugged and my legs and feet were killing me. I'd talk to him in the morning besides who was I kidding? Of course Mark had won. No one took my little brother. I closed my eyes only to open them again what seemed like minutes later when I heard Mark tap on the bathroom door.

"Hey sis you awake?" He called softly from the door way.

"No." I answered groggily as I opened my eyes and saw him standing in the bathroom doorway.

Apparently Mark took that as a yes and came strolling over to the bed. I have to say as tired as I was my brother did get my eyes to open all the way. Mark was wearing just a pair of black shorts and damn did he look fine. Working out with a personal trainer Mark had added at least another ten pounds of pure muscle to what had already been an amazing build. His chest and shoulders showed most of this and as usual his perfect six pack stomach never failed to make me want to lick my lips.

I had left my blinds halfway up to get some of the cool night air and there was a fair amount of light coming through from the street lights. In it I could see the reflection of Mark's back in my bureau mirror. Mark had gotten a summer bonus from the construction company he had been working with and had gotten an enormous Baphomet tattoo that covered just about his entire back. My parents had freaked, however not as much as they would when they eventually saw the smaller version that Mark had paid for me to get on the small of my back. The tattoo was less than two weeks old and looked incredible on his muscular back.

As Mark sat on the edge of my bed I could smell the Prestige after shave he was wearing, the one I had gotten him last Christmas. Putting after shave on this late made me think little brother was looking for something. Well he could keep looking, I was beat and we had never done it in my bed. I preferred his in case god forbid we ever got caught I would tell dad I had come to Mark. Looking at his face I also noticed Mark hadn't shaved in a couple of days, sporting the "bad boy" look he always favored for the nights of his tournaments. Mark's hair was wet and he hadn't brushed it leaving that tousled look that I loved on him. Not for the first time I was amazed at how absolutely beautiful my brother really was.

I propped myself up on one elbow and smiled tiredly at him.

"So you win as usual killer?"

Mark flashed that smug smirk that had been showing up on his face more and more often these days.

"Damn straight knocked his punk ass out in the third round."

"Good for you little brother." I told him then covered my mouth as I yawned.

"Tired sis?"

"I'm wiped Mark."

"Oh," He said sounding disappointed. "I was kind of hoping we could... you know."

I shook my head.

"First off little brother, I am waaay to tired, and second of all you know damn straight I decide when, not you."

Mark rolled his eyes.

"Why is that?"

"Because I'm the big sister." I told him unable to avoid smiling at that.

"C'mon Meg I'm horny." He gave me that adorable shy smile. The one that only I ever got to see. "Please? I thought about you all night."

"I'll bet you did you naughty boy, but the answers no." When he nodded sadly, I added; "Besides Mark seriously we can't all the time and we just did a couple of nights ago no?"

"Yeah I guess."

I pushed myself up to a sitting position and leaning forward gave him a hug. Damn he smelled and felt fantastic.

"Good night little brother."

I gave him a quick kiss on the lips as I pulled away from him and rolled over onto my side facing away pretty much telling him that there would be nothing.

"Goodnight sis." He said, but made no move to leave the bed.

Finally after a couple of minutes I sighed and said;

"Mark? If you want to stay in here with me then that's fine. Just curl on up next to me and go to sleep, but that's it okay?"

"Okay." Mark answered as he slipped under the sheet and lied down behind me. Rather than curl up and put his arm behind my waist the way he usually did Mark started lightly trailing his fingers along my neck and sliding them under the shoulder of my nightshirt.

"Be good little brother."

"I'm trying to be." Was his answer as he moved my hair and softly kissed the back of my neck. The kiss along with his touch sent a chill through me.

"Mark please, I..."

"You don't have to beg sis." Mark said as he playfully nibbled my ear.

. His hand went around and cupped my left tit through the nightshirt, his fingers quickly finding my nipple.

"Move your hand Mark if your horny you should have went and found Krissy. Or is she not around?"

"I could have."

As he answered he removed his hand from my nipple but continued nuzzling my neck.

"But I really wanted you." He paused to suck on my neck causing me to gasp without meaning to. "I wanted to come home and fuck my hot big sister."

This time his hand dropped to my thigh and started sliding up my nightshirt. When he reached my panties he began to try to work his fingers inside, all the while gently kissing and sucking the soft flesh between my neck and shoulder. I felt my pussy getting wet, and almost let him continue, a nice orgasm, a good fuck, and then curl up and... No. I had made the rules and I would keep them. I grabbed his forearm inwardly groaning at good the muscles there felt, and pulled his hand from under the shirt.

"Mark no, okay? I'm tired and everything hurts." I did feel kind of bad though. "Tell you what maybe tomorrow morning we can slip off to your room and we can play then."

"I guess."

With a sigh I felt him lie down next to me. After a moment he said;

"Sorry you're sore."

"That's okay I'll be better tomorrow. Good night little brother I..Ohhh that's nice." I let out as Mark reached his hand under my hair and started rubbing the back of my neck.

'Yeah?" Mark shifted his position and putting both his hands on my shoulders started to knead the sore muscles with his fingers. "How's that?"

"Oh damn that feels good."

"Hey sis roll over I'll give you a back rub."

A back rub, with those strong hands! Oh did that sound great! I rolled over onto my stomach, propping my head up on my folded arms. Taking his cue Mark sat up and tossed the sheet off.

"Take this off." He said tugging on the night shirt.

"Mark I told you..."

"C'mon sis it won't feel as good with the shirt on."

He had a point there.

"Fine," I told him. "But my panties stay on."

Mark pushed the night shirt up to my shoulders and over my head and I slid further down on the bed stretching my long legs all the way out. I knew damn well Mark's eyes would be glued to my ass in the purple lace panties. To prove my point he whispered;

"Damn you got a hot fucking body sis."

"Yeah, well you're sister's hot bodies all sore and achy." I said in my little girl voice. "And somebody with nice strong hands said they'll make it all better."

"My pleasure." Mark said, and swinging his leg over to straddle my legs started to rub my back.

Trust me the pleasure was all mine as for the next half hour my brothers amazing hands worked their way across my shoulders and neck, and then slowly inch by inch down the length of my back, and even all the way down my out stretched arms. I had never felt anything non sexual feel so damn good! As I lied there I was aware that I was letting out soft moans as if I was having sex.

"Ohhhh little brother," I cooed. "You are being sooo good to your sister right now."

"Oh trust me sis were just getting started." He whispered in my ear as he leaned over.

Mark slid further down towards the foot of the bed and as he did I could feel the length of his huge cock pressing against the back of my leg through his shorts. I let out a groan that had nothing to do with the back rub as I felt that this shorts were wet from his dripping cock. Oh this was not fair I thought. Of course compared to what he started doing next that was nothing. As Mark moved further down, his powerful hands massaging the backs of my thighs. Leaning he began slowly kissing my back. Soft little kisses that started at my left shoulder went across to the right and then starting at the back of my neck made a slow trail all the way down towards my ass.

"Damn this is a sexy spot for this." Mark said as he kissed the new tattoo on my back.

"I...Ohhh you bad boy." I moaned as he started kissing and sucking on the left side of my ass.

Oh this was not good, I was going to give in there was no way around it. To his credit Mark made no sign to hurry, instead he stopped kissing my ass and continued to work his way slowly down my legs rubbing the sore muscles behind my knees and then getting off the bed and kneeling on the floor spent a good long time massaging my calves Oh god did that feel wonderful. Oh this nasty girl was going to have to give her little brother a treat for this.

"Damn that was great Mark I..."

I was cut short again as Mark grabbed my right foot between his hands and started massaging my incredibly sore heel. I lied there in a state of complete bliss as Mark moved from the heel to the ball of my foot and then using his strong fingers worked the soft flesh at the base of each toe. I could feel my panties soaking through and with my legs spread open I'm sure my brother could see it if he was looking, and I'd be disappointed if he wasn't. If my pussy was dripping then, it positively gushed as I felt my brother's tongue lightly run across the bottom of my foot.

"Ohhh," I moaned.

I knew Mark liked my feet, and had enjoyed working his cock with them before as well as once letting him suck my toes through my stockings, but this was the first time I had felt his tongue on them like this.

"Yeah, look at you licking your sisters sexy feet you are a bad boy oh Mark!"

I gasped out as he sucked my big toe into his mouth and swirled his tongue around. I wanted to reach down and start playing with myself, but I'm sure my brother would be getting there soon because at this point I knew I would be letting him. As I moaned in pleasure Mark worked each one of my toes in and out of his mouth. When he grabbed the other foot I couldn't take anymore.

"Let me roll over so I can watch."

I quickly rolled onto my back and propped myself up on a pillow to watch the show. Mark grabbed my right foot and as I watched, looking me in the eye the entire time slowly ran his tongue across the tips of my toes, before gently sucking them one by one into his mouth. I let out a soft moan and started playing with my nipples, my hips slowly pumping up and down on the bed.

"Oh little brother, you know where your sister needs that tongue."

Mark removed my foot from his mouth and smirked at me.

"Thought you were tired."

"Don't get smart little brother, just finish what you started."

"Yeah sis?" Mark asked as he stood up exposing the huge bulge that looked as if it were ready to rip through his shorts. "You want your little brother to take care of you?"

"I want you to take that big fucking cock out, and crawl up here and suck on your sister's pussy little brother that's what I want."

Mark didn't have to be told twice. Quickly pulling his shorts down to let his massive dripping prick spring free, he got onto the bed and reaching down grabbed the waist of my panties. I raised my hips for him and as soon as he took them off Mark knelt between my thighs and using his fingers spread my pussy open and lightly blew on my clit. I pumped my hips shoving my pussy into his face.

"Oh don't tease little brother."

Mark placed his hands on my thighs to hold my hips down and after gently kissing my swollen clit whispered;

"Easy sis it's not a race. Just lie back and enjoy."

I was going to tell him to just fucking make me cum, but smiling at me from between my thighs he added softly;

"Just let your little brother take good care of his sexy big sister's sweet little pussy"

How could I resist that? I have to admit that as impatient as I was Mark more than made it worth the wait. As I lied their more relaxed than I could ever remember being my little brother proceeded to gently lick, suck and tease my clit like he never had before, like no one ever had before. Keeping my lips spread open Mark alternately swirled his tongue in delightfully slow circles around my clit, then would gently pinch it between his fingers and rub it between them as his soft tongue probed the entrance to my incredibly hot pussy.

When Mark suddenly teased his tongue across my ass, I gasped in surprise, both at the fact that he would do it and at how good it felt. Because of my past I never let anyone near there, but I had to say that felt pretty damn good never mind the taboo of it.

"Do it again." I told him then let out a squeal as this time he pushed his tongue directly into my tight little ass.

"Ohhh look at you tonguing your nasty sister's ass oh you are a naughty little brother aren't you?"

And you're a nasty girl I told myself, lying here in your bed with your little brother between your thighs, licking not just your pussy but that spot that I had sworn would forever be off limits. My fingers made their way to my nipples. As much as I enjoyed Mark taking his time I needed to cum so badly at this point I all but whimpered;

"Oh please little brother let your big sister cum nice and hard for you."

I moaned loudly as Mark finally slid first one finger into my sopping pussy then as he began sucking my clit hard and fast into his mouth added a second.

"Oh yeah Mark that's it nice and fast nice and... Oh!"

Mark had slid one of his fingers from my pussy and had pushed just the tip into my ass. He stopped holding it there waiting, as he did he slowed down the pace of his sucking and fingering, he was waiting for me to tell me if it was okay. Not only couldn't I believe how good it felt, but more importantly I didn't feel nervous at all, my brother would never hurt me he only wanted to please me.

"Go ahead little brother," I told him. "Just go nice and easy work it in... ohhhh yeahhhh,"

Mark slid his finger all the way in then slowly began working it in and out twisting his finger as he did so. After a few times he started pumping his finger out of my pussy in the same rhythm the sensation was incredible, I let out an exceptionally loud moan as Mark pressed his fingers against each other through the thin flesh between my pussy and ass.

"Shhh!" Mark hissed.

There was no way I could keep quiet at this point. Grabbing my pillow I covered my face and started pinching my nipples harder than before.

"Do it Mark," I told him my voice muffled. "Finger your sister's ass and make her scream, make her cum in that pretty face of yours, get this nasty girl off the way she needs it!"

Tossing caution to the wind Mark started thrusting both of his fingers in and out faster and harder at the same time sucking my clit into his mouth and swirling his tongue against it in quick hard circles. I could feel the orgasm starting to flow through me, I wrapped my thighs around Marks head and arched my hips off the bed. For a moment that seemed like an eternity I hung there right on the edge then;

I came like I never had before, ass off the bed, hips thrusting, and screaming into the pillow like a wild animal. Wave after wave of the most intense pleasure crashed through me as I bucked my hips grinding my pussy into my little brother's face. Somehow Mark continued to lick and work his fingers and just as that incredible orgasm started to fade another one flowed through my pleasure wracked body sending another wave of spasms through my hips and thighs, and causing a noise that could only be described as a howl come from deep within me.

My body stayed totally rigid every muscle involved in my orgasm before with a tiny whimper I collapsed back into the bed panting as if I had just run a marathon.

"Oh... oh my god... oh Mark..."

I couldn't even speak. With what felt like the last of my strength I pulled the pillow away from my now sweating face and looked down at Mark who was grinning like the Cheshire cat. Hell at this point he could be as smug as he wanted to be. I moaned softly as he slid his fingers from inside of me.

"Yeah you like that sis?"

"Oh yeah," Was all I could manage to get out.

"Good." Mark said then the grin changed to a nasty little smirk that I don't remember seeing in him before. "Because now I get to cum."

Moving so quickly he caught me by surprise Mark slid up the bed and with no hesitation plunged his enormous cock into me. My legs had been draped over his shoulders and as Mark had come up my knees had bent over his shoulders and now my legs were bent back almost past my head.

"Oh my fucking..." I started to yell and was silenced by Marks hand covering my mouth.

Mark started fucking the shit out of me. As slow and easy as he had worked my body was now as hard and fast as he was taking me. Mark's cock was going so deep I could feel his balls hitting my ass as he drilled me harder than I could have ever imagined. I was also aware that Mark covering my mouth was turning me on. I had fantasized many times in the past about being taken. I had always thought there was something wrong with me considering I had spent part of my childhood being raped, but for whatever reason the thought had always done it for me I had even masturbated to it. Now here was my brother with his hand wrapped around my face and fucking me so hard that I was squealing into it.

I could tell Mark was into it as well and not just by the look on his face as even though he had only been fucking me for a couple of minutes I could sense that he was already getting close to cumming. I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him even closer to me causing my legs to push back even further and my brothers long thick cock to plunge even deeper into my tight little pussy that despite the painful fucking it was getting was gushing around his cock with every thrust.

"Oh damn Oh..." Mark started to gasp.

Mark had moaned almost as loudly as I had and taking my hand I shoved it over his mouth. Apparently Mark got the same thrill out of it as it pushed him completely over the edge. With that adorable little whimper he always made just before he came, Mark's eyes rolled back in his head and he let loose with a tremendous spurt of cum ,oh god how this nasty girl loved it when her little brother came inside of her! As Mark continued to pump me, each thrust sending another shot of cum into my already overflowing pussy I found myself thinking it's a good thing I couldn't have children.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,204 Followers