Siblings with Benefits Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,299 Followers

"Easy sis I can't..."

I stopped and looked up at him.

"Don't worry about it little brother your nasty big sister wants to suck you off in the shower so you just enjoy."

"Oh damn." Mark whispered then moaned again as I resumed my rapid sucking of his cock.

It didn't matter that Mark had already cum with Krissy and that I was going to get him off now. My little brother would still be able to fuck his needy big sister in a little while. Christ one night a few weeks ago when the folks went away we had done it five times. I started taking Mark deeper and as I jerked his cock made a twisting motion with my wrist. Mark's thighs were beginning to tremble as he reached down and started to run his hands through my wet hair. Remembering watching him with Krissy, I stopped and looking up said.

"Go ahead Mark; I'm not your girlfriend. Go ahead and fuck my mouth, just grab my hair and give it to me!"

Mark pushed his cock down my throat and started slowly fucking my face. I put my hands on his hips to stop him and once again looked up at him.

"I said fuck my face Mark. Don't hold back; fuck your nasty sister's mouth until you cum down her fucking throat!"

That was all he needed. Mark grabbed two handfuls of my hair and started slamming his cock in and out of my mouth, hard and deep, I tilted my head back to take him even deeper and as I did I thought;

Look at yourself you dirty little whore! On your knees twice in the same night. Sucking two different cocks and the second one wasn't just any cock was it? Oh no this cock was my little brothers cock, my favorite cock. My pussy was so hot I could feel it throbbing oh I needed to cum again, that's okay my brother would take good care of my needy little pussy as soon as his big sister finished blowing him in the shower.

Mark let out a gasp and after several more hard pumps exploded into my waiting mouth. The first spurt of cum came when he was pulling his cock back and there was so much of it he pushed some of it out of the sides of my mouth as he shoved it back in. Mark kept pumping and cumming I moaned around his amazing cock at the sensation of that hot thick cum sliding down my throat, oh yeah you nasty fucking girl! Mark finished pumping and I slid his cock out of his mouth and got a priceless little whimper out of him as I sucked hard on just the tip and got another couple of drops as a reward.

"Oh Megan." He sighed leaning against the wall panting.

"That's right little brother," I told him as I wiped the cum from my lips. "You never forget who takes the best care of that big dick of yours."

I stood up and shut the water off. Mark stepped past me and out of the shower. Grabbing a towel he held it out for me. Laughing I stepped into it and stood there thoroughly enjoying it as he wrapped it around me and gently patted me dry. After quickly drying himself off, Mark put his arm around my shoulders, and reaching down surprised me by sweeping his arm behind my knees picking me up off the floor. I laughed like a little girl as Mark carried me back into my bedroom and placed me on the bed.

Mark went to get up on the bed with me but laughing I sat up and as Krissy had done pointed at the floor. Mark rolled his eyes and I laughed again.

"Okay little brother just take care of me up here."

I laid back and putting one foot up against the wall next to my bed opened my other leg wide and reaching down spread my pussy in eager anticipation of my brothers tongue. Mark went at my pussy the way I had devoured his cock. Sliding up between my legs he immediately plunged two fingers into my steaming pussy while his lips locked around my clit and started sucking it in and out of his mouth. Oh damn that felt good! Each time Mark sucked my clit into his mouth his tongue would tease across it making me twitch and moan.

"Oh that's right Mark suck that pussy," I looked at him and couldn't resist. "So whose pussy tastes better little brother?"

Mark looked up and smiled stopping his sucking long enough to look me in the eye and whisper;

"Why my big sisters pussy of course." He gave another lick and added; "My favorite pussy."

"Oh good answer! Now go ahead Mark I don't want to be teased, get your big sister off in your face so you can fuck the shit out of her!"

I let out a squeal as Mark removed his fingers and plunged his tongue into my hot little pussy. As he did he pinched my clit between his fingers and rolled it between his finger tips.

"Oh yes!" I groaned out trying to keep it down.

Mark switched off again, fingers sliding in and out and his tongue tracing hard circles over my sensitive clit. Mark sped everything up and I was right on the edge. Just then Mark slid his other hand up and slid a finger into my ass, the same spot that Jack had almost lost an eye over. I turned my head and squealed into my pillow. My hips left the bed and my thighs trapped Mark's face between them as I arched my back while wave after wave of pleasure raced through my body. I finished twitching and dropped my legs from around brother's head, or tried to.

Sliding up Mark grabbed my left ankle and using my leg as a handle pulled it around turning me onto my side. My right leg between his, Mark slid up into me, my left leg straight up against his chest.

"Oh Fuck!" I cried out.

Then grabbing my pillow bit into it as at that angle Mark began slamming his massive cock deep inside of me. Oh my fucking god he was going deep. We had never tried this one before. As Mark fucked the shit out of me I could feel his balls sliding along my leg. Mark looked down at me and smiled;

"Scissors." He said.

I let go of the pillow and laughed in between moans.

"Okay porn star." I told him.

Mark slammed me like that a few more times it felt great but I knew what I really wanted.

"Let me get on my knees."

Mark never had to be told twice. Grabbing my ankle again Mark simply turned me the rest of the way over onto my stomach. I pushed my ass up into the air and squealed into the pillow again as Mark buried his cock so deep inside I could feel his balls hit me.

"Oh god yes!" I moaned.

Mark started slamming me even harder than he had before. He had cum twice so there was no way this would be quick. As I lied there loving every second of it Mark continued to give it to me with long hard steady thrusts. I groaned and whimpered with every one of them. This is how it should be I thought the nasty girl getting hers nice and hard and fast!

Mark grabbed my hips, hard.

"Oh yes!" I told him. "Oh yes give it to me little brother give your sister what no one else can!"

That's right no fear, no inhibitions just on my knees getting fucked by the one man I knew would never hurt me. I reached down between my legs and started stroking my clit going for my fourth orgasm of the night. Mark switched his hands to my back and going into a push up position started shoving me into the bed forcing me to bounce back up into his hard thrusts.

"Oh fuck yeah little brother!"

Mark was pounding me harder than he ever had, and I could feel my orgasm racing through. It had better be quick as Mark gasped and then let out that tiny little whimper that he always made when he was going to cum really hard. The two of us came together. I had just bit down into the pillow and straightened my legs when I felt the first hot spurt of my brothers cum enter my overheated pussy. Our hips ground together as we both groaned and our bodies finished convulsing.

Mark let his weight go lying on my back. I smiled as I felt his heart pounding against my back and heard his breathing in my ear. Mark rolled over onto his back next to me panting. I rolled over as well so my head was resting on his chest.

"Oh little brother how I needed that!" I told him.

"That's what I'm here for." He said still trying to catch his breath.

"Yeah you here to fuck the shit out of me?"

"Well yeah, but that's not all I'm here for." "Really?"

Mark nodded, then with a groan slid out of the bed.

"Where you going?" I asked.

Mark didn't answer. He went over to my bedroom door and checked to make sure it was locked then went into the bathroom he came out with his pants on and my nightshirt in his hand. No matter how tired we were or how good lying there felt we could never forget. Not that the folks ever just walked in but you never knew and at least with clothes on we'd have some type of excuse. I sat up and slipped the shirt on.

"Now," Mark began. "I'll show you what else I'm here for; roll over on your side sis."

I lied down on my side facing the door and Mark slid behind me his back against the wall. I felt something soft press against my arm.

"Now here," Mark said. "You hold Scooby."

I laughed and taking Scooby tucked him into my chest like I used to when I was little. Mark then slid his arm under my neck so I was nestled into him and put his other arm around my waist.

"And I hold you. Isn't that how it works?"

I didn't answer right away. I was overwhelmed by the emotion of how good this felt. How it was exactly what I needed. Mark might fuck me like a nasty girl but when he held me it was the sweetest thing I ever felt. No, I thought I couldn't let this go not yet, not for awhile not until I could be this way with someone else.

"Meg you okay?"

"Yeah Mark I'm fine." I whispered.

"That you are." He laughed then kissed me sweetly on the back of the neck.

"Do that again." I told him.

Mark did and I sighed contentedly.

"Mark?"

"Yeah sis?"

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For this, for everything,." I paused. "For wanting me even though I'm damaged goods."

"Well hey sis if you are then so am I."

Mark paused then added quietly.

"Were like two pieces of a broken vase. On our own were a mess but put us together and were okay."

Where that had come from I don't know but it did make sense. I nestled myself back into Mark even closer and whispered;

"Then we'll just have to stay together then."

"Always sis, always."

"Promise?"

"Promise, now go to sleep we get up in three hours."

He kissed my neck again and started our ritual;

"Sweet dreams my sister."

I smiled as once again my brother had made everything okay.

"Good night my beautiful little brother."