Siblings with Benefits Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
21,949 Followers

"Take it out."

Mark glanced nervously at the back of dads head, but when I squeezed his swollen cock through his underwear he swallowed hard and putting one hand under the covers unsnapped his pants and lifted his hips off the seat. Between the two of us we tugged his pants and underwear past his hips allowing his cock to spring free. Mark put his hand back in his lap and looked down pretending to pay attention to his game. I grabbed Mark's cock with my hand and squeezing hard gave it one good slow pump. Mark made a small sound in his throat and his hips twitched. I stroked again and when I reached the tip gave another squeeze then rubbed the top using the pre cum that had just oozed out to get my hand wet.

Using my now slick hand I started jerking Marks cock up and down, but like him I was going deliberately slow teasing him. Marks cock was so long that my hand was moving the blanket up and down quite a bit so he put one of his legs up placing his knee against the back seat to keep the blanket up. I had stopped as he moved and was ready to continue when I got an even better idea. Letting go of him I reached down to the seat and grabbing my panties wrapped them around his throbbing prick and started stroking. Mark made another sound in his throat and his eyes rolled a bit at how good the silk panties felt sliding up and down his raging hard on.

Mark was starting to breath heavier and his face was getting flushed. I looked straight ahead and continued to work him up and down. I started stroking quicker giving a little twist when I got to the top rubbing the silk across the head of his cock. Each time I did I was rewarded with a twitch and a sharp breath from Mark. I smiled to myself, my brother was extremely sensitive at the tip and I loved to make him jump. On that note the next time up I lingered, caressing just the tip through the panties. Mark grunted and grabbed my arm through the blanket. I smiled and returned to stroking but going harder than before.

Mark sighed and putting his head down closed his eyes. His right leg was up against my left and I could feel it start to shake. I slowed up to tease him again. Teach him to mess with me! Besides I really was enjoying not only the feel of his thick cock throbbing in my hand, but the control I had over him, as he literally squirmed in his seat with every stroke completely at my mercy. I looked up and just as I did dad glanced in the rear view mirror. Our eyes met and he smiled giving me a wink like he used to when we would go on long drives when I was kid. With my hand full of my little brothers cock I returned both the smile and the wink. Oh you nasty girl!

On that note I started jerking faster and harder. Mark's leg was shaking more and his hips were moving. He made a small whimpering noise that made me pump him even faster. Mark's hand was squeezing the blanket so hard his knuckles were turning white. After a couple more hard strokes Mark twitched harder and I could feel the cum pumping from his cock. I started jerking just near the tip so that this cock emptied into my panties and didn't make a mess. I kept stroking as Mark's cock continued to spurt, what a waste I thought all that hot cum should have gone directly into my needy little pussy. I have to give him credit Mark had done a good job of staying quiet. I gave him a couple of more gentle strokes as letting out a long breath he put his head back against the seat. Turning his head he looked at me and gave me a tired smile. I returned the smile, and then with a wink I took my thumb and through the panties rubbed some of his cum across the incredibly sensitive head of his cock.

Mark jumped violently his leg kicking against the back seat.

"Hey!" Dad exclaimed from the front.

"Sorry." Mark choked out.

"What the hell are you doing back there?" Dad asked looking back in the mirror.

"Meg was tickling me." Mark replied lamely.

"For gods sakes Megan its 6.00 in the morning, and your mothers trying to sleep, stop fooling around with your brother."

I looked back at dad in the rearview mirror and with Marks cum dripping down my hand pouted and said;

"Sorry daddy!"

We arrived at my uncles at 8 only an hour behind schedule. Uncle Ray was thrilled to see us and I will say me especially! Uncle Ray was dad's older brother by three years and was big on family, he had been elated when they had decided to take me in as a foster child and even more thrilled when they had adopted me. At the time uncle had lived in Rhode Island and after my first few months living with mom and dad when I had overcome my fear of men enough, I spent every other weekend over his house with him my aunt and my two cousins whom I had grown pretty close to. Three years ago my uncles company relocated to Charlotte and he really had no choice but to go. They had come down for Christmas two years ago, but that had been the last time I had seen them.

The first two days were wonderful. I hadn't realized how much I had missed Jake and Malory especially Mal who was kind of my best friend when I was a kid. My uncle and his family were very welcoming to my brother and surprisingly Mark did well with them, the fact my uncle had been an amateur boxer and had a full gym complete with a bag in the basement helped make Mark feel comfortable. Not as comfortable as my cousin Malory seemed to want to make him however. Malory spent the entire visit falling all over my brother even holding his hand when the four of us went to the mall together. I had joked with her telling her that Mark was her cousin at which point she smiled and said "not by blood!" I have to say if Mark didn't have Krissy I would have egged him on to fuck her. The thought of Malory's petite little body being shredded by my brother's massive cock was such a turn on I had masturbated to it as I lied in the twin bed next to hers while she slept. Malory had gotten so obvious her brother Jake started getting pissed but I told him Mark had a girl at home and not to worry.

The third day we were there didn't go nearly as well. Malory and I had gone out shopping-my uncle had given me an obscene amount of cash for Christmas- and had come back home to find out the guys were in the gym. When we went downstairs my father and uncle were watching Mark work the huge punching bag that was hanging from a chain in the middle of the basement. Mark was shirtless and covered in sweat; I glanced over at Mal and stifled a laugh as I swear she was soaking through her panties staring at my brother's body. I have to say as I went back to watching I wasn't far from it myself.

"Go ahead Mark," My father called out to him. "Show my brother what you really got."

I frowned at that. My brother had a lot of pent up anger inside and there were times that when I had watched him hit the bag that I really thought he was going to lose it. He had once told me that sometimes when he really went at it all he could see was Max's face. As I continued to watch Mark stepped back for a second to take a deep breath then stepping in delivered a right hook into the bag he wasn't wearing gloves and his fist slammed into the bag with a sharp cracking sound. My cousin Jake was holding it still from the other side and when the blow struck he rocked back a bit. Mark through an equally vicious left then another right. Each time he hit the back Mark grunted with the effort. I saw my father look at uncle and heard him say softly;

"Watch this."

"Let's go Mark," He yelled, "I thought you were a man, but you're hitting like a bitch!"

I saw the change come over Mark instantly, his eyes seemed to darken and his lips curled into a snarl. Stepping in again he through a left that hit the bag so hard, Jake; all 200 pounds of him staggered back. Mark drove his right into it then the left. For the next minute Mark delivered a series of punches that sounded like gunshots when they hit, every one of them driving my cousin back. I started to get nervous, Mark was snarling every time he hit the bag and his eyes were all but bugging out of his head. What the hell was my father doing? It wasn't healthy for my brother to get like this. I stepped forward and was going to say something when I distinctly heard my father- who I still don't think I knew was behind him say;

"Look at him Ray, that's what I'm talking about. You see it?"

I stopped to hear my uncle reply;

"I see it Doug but it doesn't mean anything."

"But it's there Ray. It's not natural"

Not liking the sound of that I walked past them to try to get Mark's attention. It was too late. Suddenly Mark, who had just been punching spun in a circle and bringing his left leg up drove a face level kick into the bag. The bag drove into Jake so hard he let it go and staggered back. Mark had continued the spin and this time came around with the right leg kicking just as high and hard the bag hit Jake and sent him to the mat.

"Alright Mark." Dad said.

Mark swung again with his right sending the bag flying. Then as it swung back at him stepped into and drove a left into it so hard a split appeared in the side of the bag.

"Holy shit!" Uncle Ray said.

Mark started swinging wildly at the bag. Jake jumped up and backed away and dad yelled something I didn't hear and Mark ignored. Walking quickly right up to him I yelled;

"Mark stop it now!"

Mark had just started throwing another wicked roundhouse but at the sound of my voice slowed his hand and simply stopped the bag when it came back to him. When he turned to face me I heard Malory whisper;

"Damn."

Mark was standing there panting, his muscular chest heaving, but it was his face that had everyone's attention; His eyes were wild and his mouth still curled into a snarl he looked crazy.

"Easy little brother." I said softly as I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Watch out Megan." Dad said.

I turned to him as if he were crazy. My brother would never hurt me.

"I'm no one's bitch." Mark said to no one in particular and bending over to pick up his shirt started to walk away.

My uncle caught him by the arm and Mark spun around quickly.

"Don't touch me." He had said it softly, but Uncle Ray not only moved his hand but stepped back.

"Easy Mark," He said quietly putting his hands up in a calming gesture. "Were family here every things cool."

Mark looked at him for a moment then let out a deep breath and nodded. He looked as if He didn't trust himself to speak.

I came up and put my arm around my brother. I could feel him trembling.

"Well I'll tell you what," Uncle said coming over and putting his hand on my shoulder, "At least I know no one's ever going to mess with my gorgeous niece here."

Uncle Ray was trying to make light of what was going on and I appreciated it but Mark was a mess right now saying with that soft intense tone of his;

"No one fucks with my sister. Ever."

With that he walked away passing Malory and Jake as if he didn't see them. As I followed I heard dad say;

"Case in point Ray."

I shot dad a dirty look as I stormed past him, he tried to catch my arm and say something but I kept walking. How dare he do that to my brother. I was furious at my father, it had been getting more and more obvious lately that he and Mark weren't getting along and I knew dad had never really wanted Mark to live with us, worried he was dangerous but that was bullshit he had deliberately whipped my brother up trying to show something to my uncle like Mark was a dog who could do tricks. I almost said something, but decided I didn't want to cause a scene or more of one in my uncle's house.

Besides Mark needed me, I was the only one he would respond to when he got like this. Fortunately Malory and Jake stayed downstairs probably listening to my father and Uncle Ray talk about Mark. Mom and Aunt Karen had gone out to dinner so upstairs was deserted. I followed Mark through the house and up to the second floor where he went directly to Jake's room. Mark closed the door behind him and when I went up to it I was relieved to find that he had left it unlocked. When I entered and closed the door behind me I did hit the button on the knob to make sure we would be left alone.

Mark was standing next to the twin bed Uncle had put in there for him he was wiping his face off with his shirt and I could see his hands shaking. As I closed the door he turned quickly around dropping the shirt.

"It's just me." I said quietly as I walked up to him.

"You okay little brother?"

Mark looked at me shaking his head.

"I don't know I just kind of..." He shrugged helplessly. "I'm not right, I mean I know no one's going to bother me but I just can't calm down."

"Come here Mark."

I put my arms around him hugging him close to me, and as I did Mark put his head on my shoulder. We stood there like that for a couple of minutes during which I could feel his heart pounding and his arms trembling. I stroked his hair and told him that everything was fine, but he still seemed worked up as if his body couldn't shut down. As I continued to hold him it dawned on me what he really needed. For a moment I hesitated it was a crazy idea we could... I stopped myself Mark needed his big sister. Besides dad wanted to upset my brother? Well then only fitting that his "little girl" calms him down the only way she knows how. I pulled back a little and lifting Marks face from my shoulder kissed him.

At first Mark started to try to pull away but I held the back of his head and kissed him harder. Mark began kissing me back slowly at first then much harder with a sense of urgency behind it. As we kissed I reached down and unsnapping his jeans started to tug them down. Mark pulled back.

"Are you nuts Sis?" He asked. "You have to get out..."

I put my finger to his lips. Then leaning forward replaced it once again with my mouth. Keeping my left arm around his shoulders I reached down and shoved my other hand into his underwear. Mark groaned into my mouth as I started stroking his rapidly hardening cock.

"Hmmm mmmm." I encouraged him as I pushed my tongue into his mouth. Once again it seemed as if he were trying to resist but as my tongue played across his lips I felt Mark's will dissolve; as his mouth opened allowing my tongue to find his I could feel his arms tighten around my waist crushing me against him. My hand was still in his pants playing with his swollen cock and as I let my hand go further down and caress his balls he removed his mouth from mine and grabbing my hair pulled my head back and started covering my neck with hot desperate kisses.

"Yeah there you go little brother," I breathed, "You let your big sister make it all better."

Mark's hands dropped down and tugged at my sweater. I lifted my arms and as soon as he lifted the sweater over my head I pulled the cups of my bra down allowing my small but perfectly shaped tits to pop out. Tossing the sweater aside Mark immediately bent his head to my right tit sucking hard as his fingers found my left nipple. I let out a low moan my brothers tongue was swirling across my nipple felt incredible, but we didn't have a lot of time. Reluctantly I pulled my tit from his mouth Mark started to protest until I dropped down to my knees and yanking his jeans and underwear down eagerly took his cock into my mouth. Holding his hips I took him all the way down in one motion and after shaking my head back and forth as I swirled my tongue around the base of his shaft I started sucking him in and out rapidly.

Mark reached down and grabbing handfuls of my hair started fucking my mouth. I thought about letting him cum like that, just shoot his hot fucking cum down my throat, but at this point I was pretty damn worked up myself and needed to feel my little brothers cock inside of my over heated pussy. Removing my mouth from his cock I stood up and after quickly pulling my jeans and panties down to my knees bent over the side of the bed.

"Go ahead little brother," I said softly looking at him over my shoulder. "Take what you need."

Mark didn't have to be told twice. Grabbing my hips he stepped forward and slammed his huge prick deep into his big sisters willing pussy. I gasped as he entered me. Mark and I had been fucking for six months now but he was so fucking big there were still times when it hurt. This was one of them as Mark still on the adrenalin rush from downstairs was plowing into me like he had never had it before. I winced as his fingers dug into my hips so hard I knew there would be bruises tomorrow. I let my head hang down, my hair in my face and tried not to yelp every time he drove himself into me.

"Yeah that's right Mark," I told him lifting my head up so I could look back at him again. "You go ahead and give it to me."

"I stopped and let out a squeal as my brother started hammering me even harder. Gasping between each word I continued;

"There you go little brother you give it to me. You take it all out on your big sister, that's what I'm here for you...Ohhh"

I couldn't speak anymore. Mark was fucking me so hard I had to grab the pillow and bite down on it so I wouldn't start squealing. The bed itself was starting to make noise as my brother continued to mercilessly pound his sister's tight little pussy. The thought of getting caught entered my mind and I'd be lying if in the heat of the moment that image didn't turn me on somehow. As my brother fucked the shit out of me I pictured my father telling Mark to show what he had, well my little brother was showing me what he had! All of it, every fucking inch of it! Dad was afraid Mark would hurt me? If he only knew how fucking good my little brother really was to me. My hand dipped down between my legs and I started rapidly stroking my clit. Mark was starting to moan and somehow started fucking me even faster.

"Oh yes, you fuck his little girl," I whispered. "You show him, we take what we want, we do what we want. You... ohh yesss!"

I started to cum hard and as soon as my pussy contracted around it, Mark's cock exploded sending several shots of cum deep up inside of me. I pumped my hips back into his and squeezed my tights together my greedy pussy milking every last drop of cum from my little brother's cock. I moaned deep in my throat as I continued to cum around his still spurting cock oh that felt so fucking good! Oh you nasty girl! With your little brother in your cousins bedroom! Mark let out a soft sound, a whimper of sorts as he slowly pulled his cock from my sore but satisfied pussy. I stood up and quickly pulled my pants up; turning to face him I smiled then embraced him.

"Is that better little Mark?" I asked in his ear. "Did your nasty big sister make it all okay?"

Mark nodded and as I started to pull away hugged me tightly to him. I returned the embrace softly stroking his hair. Ideally I would love nothing more than to lie down with him, hold him in my arms as he fell asleep, but we'd already been up here awhile and I knew my nosy cousin Malory would be up here any minute now. I smiled at the thought that she probably wouldn't mind comforting Mark either. Oh well sisters before cousins! Damn I really am a sick puppy I thought as I reluctantly pulled away from him.

"I gotta go little brother."

"I know." He said, and then gave me a tired smile. "I'm better now."

"Good, now go take a shower and I'll meet you downstairs."

I waited until Mark pulled his pants up then left Jake's room quickly closing the door behind me turned to head downstairs. Malory was standing there several feet away.

"Is Mark okay?" She asked.

"Yeah he's better he just gets worked up sometimes."

"I'll say." Malory said. "Well are you sure he's okay? I was going to offer to talk to him if he you know needed it."

Oh I'll bet you were. I thought but instead walked over and putting my arm around my cousin turned her back towards the stairs and said;

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
21,949 Followers