Siblings with Benefits Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
21,973 Followers

"It's okay but you scared me sis you really did."

"Yeah I scared me too." I admitted.

"Meg?"

I looked up at him. For someone who had gotten great news he didn't seem too happy.

"What is it Mark?"

"How much did you drink tonight?"

"Oh please!" I waved my hand. "If anything, that helps me sleep."

"Yeah well to much can do funny things to you."

I thought about my desire for Krissy and how bad that dream really had hit me. How I couldn't stop crying. No he was wrong I was just high strung.

"Well no worries Mark I'll be sleeping just fine from now on!"

"So Doug's okay with me?" Mark asked.

"Well he's going to talk to you tomorrow. He's worried you're going to become our real father. Just nod and say okay. And he's making us go back to talk to those dumb ass therapists."

Mark shrugged.

"Great. They ask us to talk about the past then wonder why we never forget it."

"Small price to pay little brother."

As I spoke I stood up and walking over to Mark's door locked it. Turning I went back over to the bed where Mark was shaking his head at me.

"Unlock it Meg."

"Dad said it's okay Mark."

"I don't care Megan, unlock it."

I smiled at him and bending over kissed him on the lips.

"But if it's unlocked we can't fool around dummy."

"Good because we can't."

I looked at him.

"Mark we..."

"No Megan, no more."

"You don't want me?" I asked my heart sinking. "But Mark we..."

I stopped as again I felt those irrational tears start to flow.

"Of course I want you sis." Mark said taking my hands in his. "I'll always want you. But not here Megan, never again."

As I sat down next to him he continued;

"From now on we'll save our tips and money and we'll grab a motel once or twice a week and say we're staying with other people we can't take a chance here Megan not after this."

I shook my head.

"That's not true Mark. The hotel was a mistake, we've been fucking for months here and never got caught."

"You're father wasn't watching and trust me he still will be."

Mark looked away for a moment then looking back to me brought my hand to his lips and kissed it.

"Listen Megan, we got away with one. If we ever get caught again..."

"We'll leave Mark, I won't let you go alone I promise!" I told him.

He couldn't be serious, did he really not want to sleep with me anymore?

"Megan if they tossed me you know what? Whatever. I mean I know Denise cares for me and so does Doug sort of, but bottom line is I'm here because of you. I'm just somebody who lived here for a couple of years and left."

"Mark that's not true..."

"But Meg you're their daughter and if we get caught again they'll know you lied to them. You'll lose your mom and dad and I won't let that happen to you Megan, you need them. You need all of us."

I was touched beyond words. My brother had almost been homeless and he was worried for me. I was the idiot that had started this whole mess in the first place. Mark would be willing to give up what we had so I wouldn't lose my family.

"Oh Mark I do love you." I said as I kissed him on the cheek.

"I love you too, sis."

"But that's my choice Mark." I said looking him in the eye. "First off we won't get caught again, second I love Mom and Dad but were blood Mark and I'll never take them over you."

"We might get caught Meg we..." I put my finger to his lips.

"We won't Mark because Dad said it's okay to lock the doors." I stood up and smiled down at him.

"And why do we lock our doors? Because we feel safer that way of course, and because we sleep better. But mostly..."

Taking my night shirt off I tossed it to the side so that I was standing completely naked before my brother.

"I lock my door so that I can be with my beautiful little brother."

I stepped up between his legs so that my tits were inches from his face. Mark stared at them and I could see the struggle behind his eyes just as I had that first night I had offered myself to him. I leaned over closer to him and cupping my left tit in my hand brought it to his lips.

"It's not nice to tell your big sister no Mark." "But..."

I shushed him by brushing my nipple across his lips.

"Oh." He said softly.

I turned the other way so that my right nipple caressed his lips. I swung my leg over Mark's and straddled his right leg. He was wearing shorts and I started grinding my bare pussy into his thigh. Mark began breathing heavier.

"Now little brother," I began as I continued to rock back and forth on his now slick thigh. "Are you trying to tell your big sister that you don't want her sweet little pussy?"

"Meg please," He whispered.

"Ohhhh," I cooed. "I like when you beg."

I reached down and grabbed his cock through his shorts. I couldn't believe how hard he was, having already gone three times tonight. Mark moaned but was still hesitating. I reached down, sliding my hand up the leg of his shorts and started rubbing his balls while my other hand stroked him through the thin material . "Oh that's not fair." Mark whispered.

Smiling I turned so that my tit was once again at his lips. With the cutest little whimper Mark opened his mouth and went to put his lips on my nipple, which I quickly pulled away from him.

"Nope," I told him. "You said you didn't want it."

As I spoke I removed my hand from inside his shorts and stopped stroking him.

"Please don't tease sis." He said.

I stood up and stepped back away from him, smiling at the wet spot on his thigh from my pussy.

"I thought you didn't want to Mark?"

"I.. I do Megan please let me have it?"

"Have what little brother?"

Mark looked up at me and whispered;

"Please let me have your pussy sis."

"This pussy?" I reached down and spread my lips open.

"Yes." "You want your sister's pussy? You are a naughty little brother aren't you?"

Mark nodded. I smiled, I felt good again as if everything was as it should be. The doors were locked there was nothing to worry about and I had my beautiful little brother begging for his sister's pussy.

"Get on your knees Mark."

As Mark slid down to his knees I walked over to him and putting one foot up on the bed said;

"Now suck my pussy little brother, and do a good job or I'll take it away."

Mark angled his head up between my legs and started immediately sucking on my clit.

"Faster." I told him.

Mark picked up the pace, it felt terrific but I decided that he didn't need to know that.

"Oh for God's sakes do I need to help?" With that I grabbed Mark's hair and holding his head still, started grinding my pussy all over his face.

"Keep your tongue still little brother!" I snapped at him.

As with Krissy I wasn't sure where I was getting this but it reminded me of the hotel, the way Mark had taken me and we had both loved it. Besides little brother was apparently getting rough with poor little Krissy, so maybe he needed to get a taste of it himself. I yanked hard on his hair, pulling his face from my pussy.

"I think you need to learn how to lick little brother."

Stepping past him I lied down on his bed.

"Get up and go to the foot of the bed." I told him.

Looking upset but turned on at the same time Mark went to the foot of the bed as I had instructed.

"Take your shorts off." As he did his huge prick sprang out, standing at full attention.

"Now get on your knees."

When he had I put my right foot in front of his face.

"Lick my foot Mark."

Mark looked at me then with a shrug started lightly flicking his tongue across the tips of my toes.

"I said my foot, and lick the entire thing, up and down like a dog."

Mark started to say something, but leaned forward and putting his tongue on the heel of my foot licked all the way up to the tip of my big toe. I let out a sharp hiss as I could feel the moisture flowing through my pussy. Mark slid his tongue back down then up again first slowly then he started picking up speed. I watched with my pussy dripping as my brother rapidly licked the bottom of my foot up and down. Each time he got to the top he would suck one of my toes into his mouth then go to the next one. When he had done all my toes I told him to go to the next foot.

Mark eagerly switched to my other foot and this time as he licked I could hear small moaning sounds coming from him.

"Oh you like licking your sister's feet do you?"

"Yes." He whispered just before sucking my big toe into his mouth.

"Then I think you should thank me for letting you."

With no hesitation Mark looked me in the eye;

"Thank you for letting me lick your sexy feet Megan."

"Stand up and rub your cock on them."

Mark stood and grabbing his dripping dick started smearing his pre cum all over the bottom of my feet, moaning the entire time.

"Now go back and lick it off." I said to him

"What?" Mark asked his eyes widening.

"You want this little brother?" I asked spreading my smooth pussy open.

"Oh yes."

"Then clean the mess you made on my pretty feet."

Mark slowly sank back to his knees and with a mixed look of lust and disgust that sent another surge through my pussy, began to lick his own sticky precum off of my feet. I moaned out loud as he did. It took everything I had not to start playing with myself as I watched Mark clean my feet with his tongue. Oh wherever this had come from I hoped it didn't go away.

"That's it Mark you get every drop."

When he had finished Mark looked up at me expectantly.

"Now that you've learned how to use your tongue why don't you slide up here and try my pussy again."

"Thank you Megan." Mark whispered.

"Ohhh I like that little brother. That was nice, now be a good boy and make you're big sister cum."

Mark slid up between my legs and after plunging two fingers into my sopping wet pussy, sucked my clit into his mouth and started swirling his tongue around it. I lifted my legs and put them over his shoulders resting my feet on his back and started grinding my hips, smearing my pussy all over his face. I was close to cumming already; making Mark lick my feet like that had me ready before he had even started. I continued to slide my clit around his face to stall my orgasm and to make him work harder for it. Mark whimpered his frustration as I pulled my clit from his tongue.

"Awww is someone getting impatient?" I asked him. "Because if you're tired of your sister's pussy I can take it away."

"No please," Mark groaned. "I love licking your pussy,"

"Good answer little brother! I'll stay still but you only have a minute, if you can't get me off then you won't get off."

I stopped moving and then immediately started moaning as Mark attacked my pussy with his mouth. As he rapidly sucked my clit in and out between his lips his fingers were busy sliding in and out of my hot little pussy. In no time my thighs started shaking and my hips lifted off the bed. Feeling wicked I told Mark;

"Better hurry. Little brother or you don't get any of your sister's..."

I was cut short, overwhelmed by the orgasm that had hit me faster and harder than I had expected. I covered my mouth with both hands as I slammed my hips up and down into my brother's face. I couldn't believe how hard I was cumming and how long it was lasting. Somehow Mark had kept my clit in his mouth and just as the orgasm was finishing I felt another one right behind it. "Oh don't stop Mark," I whimpered forgetting out being in control for the moment. "Oh please just a little more I oh yesss!"

I came again. Not as hard but enough to warrant covering my mouth again and my brother getting his face ground into my pussy some more. I slumped back onto the bed gasping for breath and watching the ceiling spin. I was just starting to catch my breath when I felt Mark grab my ankles. In one quick motion he lifted my legs and plunged his huge hard cock into my overheated pussy. After my initial gasp he plowed deep inside of me. I looked at him and started;

"Did I tell you that..." I moaned as Mark thrust deep inside of me once more then stopped.

"Sorry I..."

"Oh never mind!" I said smiling. "Just fuck me!"

Mark smiled back and lifting my legs so my ass left the bed and started slamming the shit out of me. There was plenty of time to explore the new game Mark and I had just started learning but for now what this nasty girl needed was to get her pussy pounded by her little brother. Mark was more than happy to oblige; letting my ankles go he leaned forward placing his arms behind my knees and bending my legs back to the point where my ankles were just about behind my ears.

I was bent almost in two and Mark's enormous cock was plunging straight down into me. It was everything I could do not to scream as Mark hammered away at me. Twice when he went even deeper I let out a yelp that was a little bit louder than it should have been. I went to cover my mouth with my hands but Mark had a better idea. Pulling his cock out he twisted my legs rolling me over onto my side then grabbing my hips put me on my stomach. Lifting my hips up he drove his cock into me from behind I cried out into the pillow that was under my face.

As Mark held onto my hips and fucked the shit out of me I took the pillow and wrapping it around my face all but screamed into it. I couldn't believe how hard and fast he was fucking me and it wasn't going to end anytime soon as Mark had already had more than his share of pussy tonight. I was suddenly struck by a feeling of guilt, I had spent almost a half an hour crying in my father's arms to get him to believe he was wrong, that how could he think his little girl was a whore? Yet here I was not twenty minutes later on my knees with my brother's enormous cock pounding into me.

As quickly as that feeling came I brushed it aside. Why should I feel guilty? I had lost my entire childhood and still suffered from it. I was entitled to have this, to be able to enjoy my brother in this way, my brother who in turn more than enjoyed being with his big sister giving her what she needed. What she couldn't find anywhere else. Mark and I were taking what we wanted, in this case it just happened to be something everyone else saw as wrong. Well if wrong felt this good then I never wanted to be right because right now my little brother was giving it to me so good that I was ready to cum again.

Remembering the vivid dream of Mark with Krissy I took my arms and placed them behind my back. Mark instantly grabbed my wrists and pulled back causing a pain in my shoulders that made me moan, that little jolt of pain was also enough to send yet another orgasm smashing through me. I howled into the pillow as my pussy contracted around Mark's cock, making it feel even better.

I could hear Mark breathing heavy with the exertion of fucking me. He was totally exhausted as well and all but spent sexually yet had been fucking me hard and fast for a good fifteen minutes at this point. I listened, totally turned on as his breaths turned into to desperate whimpers as if he were straining to cum.

"There you go little brother," I told him "You cum for your big sister; you show her how bad you want her! Go ahead every last... Oh fuck yeah!"

I went back to the pillow as Mark, all but gasping at this point, reared back and after giving me several pumps that were so hard that I swear my pussy was going to have bruises in the morning let out a sound that was somewhere between a moan and a sigh of relief. His cock twitched deep inside of me and I felt his hot cum flood through my pussy. There still seemed to be quite a bit as Mark thrust slowly in and out each time sending another spurt into his sister's greedy little pussy.

As Mark let my arms go I stretched out flat on my stomach and Mark all but collapsed on top of me. We stayed like that both panting for awhile until Mark rolled over onto his back. I rolled over as well right into his arms, my face resting on his chest. Mark held me close to him and kissed the top of my head. I made a happy little sound in my throat and burrowed my face deeper into his chest. As I lied there in Mark's arms it struck me that as nasty as we started it was as sweet as we finished.

After a few minutes Mark whispered;

"Are you staying in here tonight?"

"Little brother I couldn't move if I wanted to." I told him then with a laugh added; "But trust me I don't want to."

Mark moved and getting up pulled his shorts on and handed me my nightshirt. As I slipped it on Mark set the alarm for seven; a half hour before the folks got up then slid back into the bed behind me and put his arm around me. Mark gave me a sweet kiss on the back of my neck and told me how much he had missed this during the last week. Grabbing his arm I pulled it tighter around my waste and sighed contentedly as I drifted off to sleep in my brother's arms, my last thought was that everything was going to be just fine.

The alarm went off and with a groan I reached over to shut it off. I rolled over and gave Mark a kiss then sat up. I was definitely going to go back to sleep in my bed. Matter of fact I didn't have work until six and might just spend the entire day there catching up on some much needed rest. Mark got up and stretched. Damn he looked good but at this point my pussy was sore, plus I had no idea what time Dad would come looking for Mark. I kissed Mark again then went though the bathroom. I stopped as I walked through the empty doorway and called to Mark that he would have to shower downstairs. Not that I would mind a show but the folks might think it odd.

I noticed that the glass from the lamp was gone and the covers were back on the bed. Mom must have straightened up while I was talking to Dad. I pulled the covers down and gratefully slid underneath of them. I sighed happily and rolling over onto my side went right back to sleep. I awoke to the sound of ringing metal and cursing under my window. I sat up and saw it was nine. Getting up I looked out the window to see Mark in the drive way under the hood of the Lesabre. I smiled, my brother was one of those people you wanted to kick because anything he tried he was good at but cars eluded him. Eventually he would figure things out but it took him forever and he was always getting pissed off. I sat down in the chair and watched him look first at the manual then under the hood.

A moment later my father came out and walked over to him. When Dad first came over Mark had looked nervous. I could faintly hear Dad's voice but not what he was saying. As he spoke the expression on Mark's face seemed to relax and he was nodding. After a few minutes Mark began to speak and they went back and forth for awhile. Finally Dad nodded and gave Mark a slap on the back. Mark smiled then to my surprise Dad put his arm around his shoulders and hugged him.

I smiled as I watched Mark awkwardly return the hug. A minute later I laughed out loud as Dad had looked under the hood then reaching in fumbled for a minute before pulling something out and handing it to Mark, who after staring at my father for a minute snatched the piece out of his hand and started cursing. I could hear Dad laughing from where I sat; everything really was going to be okay.

I turned at a knock on the door. Mom came in carrying a small plastic bag and asked what I had been laughing at. I told her that Mark and Dad seemed to have patched things up and how happy I was about it. I expected Mom to look happy as well but instead she came over and sat down on the foot of the bed.

"Megan," She said softly. "We need to talk about last night."

I looked at her.

"Last night? Oh the nightmare, I told you mom I think it was just being scared about Mark and dad."

"No, I think there was more to it than that." She said quietly.

"No really Mom I'm..."

I stopped cold as reaching into the plastic bag Mom pulled out the bottle of Captain Morgan that had been under my mattress.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
21,973 Followers