Siblings with Benefits Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,203 Followers

"Yeah your nice big cock looks good in your sister's face?"

Before he could answer I placed my mouth over his cock and started slowly sucking it in and out. I was only going down about halfway and was using my hand on the base jerking him off as I blew him.

"Oh that feels so good sis." Mark whispered as he reached down and ran his fingers through my long black hair.

"It's supposed to." I told him then resumed sucking on him.

With each stroke of my hand I let my mouth go down deeper until I was taking his entire cock down my throat. Mark started twitching his hips but I pushed down on them. Pulling his cock from my mouth I said softly;

"Easy little brother, let me."

Mark stopped moving and lied there as I started slowly sucking the length of his cock in and out of my mouth. Mark let out a moan as each time I reached the top I swirled my tongue around the sensitive head of his dick. I was thoroughly enjoying sucking his cock, however my dripping pussy was in sore need of attention. Removing his cock from my mouth I reversed myself; sliding my legs under Mark's arms so that my pretty little pussy was poised directly over his face.

"Oh that looks good!" Mark declared and with no hesitation he reached up and spreading my lips open plunged his tongue deep into my hot wet pussy.

I moaned loudly then leaning down slid his cock back into my mouth and resumed my slow steady sucking. The two of us took our time teasing and playing, each of us moaning and moving our hips as our tongues and mouths worked each other perfectly. I let out a squeal as Mark slid one finger into my ass and began sucking my clit in and out of his mouth. I felt my hips begin to move on their own and knowing I was going to cum soon started sucking Mark harder and faster.

Mark's thighs started to tremble and I could feel him moaning into my pussy.

"Hmm mmm." I encouraged him as I moaned around his huge cock.

Mark's finger plunged into my ass faster and faster and his tongue swirled around my clit every time he sucked it into his mouth. I was going to go off any second and wanted Mark to cum as well. I began bobbing my head up and down on his cock even faster and just as I felt my orgasm begin to flow through me. I reached around and tickled his balls with my fingernails.

Mark's hips bucked, driving his cock deep down my throat. Just as I started to squeal and grind my pussy hard into his face I felt the first hot spurt of cum splatter against the back of my throat. The two of us moaned, as hips grinding we came in each other's faces. Mark shot so much cum into my mouth that some of it was oozing out the sides of my lips and was dripping down his shaft. Letting go of his balls I reached out and grabbed his thighs, digging my nails into them as I continued to squeal around his cock and rock my hips hard into his face.

Despite how fast my hips were moving Mark managed to keep his mouth on my clit and continued sucking me throughout the orgasm, making sure his big sister came as long and hard as possible. I returned the favor as I continued to slurp his dripping cock in and out of my cum filled mouth. Mark's hips twitched, especially when I sucked hard on just his head trying to get out every last drop of my little brother's cum.

Mark finally let go of my pussy and whimpered loudly, trying to pull his cock away from me.

"Oh Oh damn Meg stop please stop!"

I smiled. I had learned that Mark was extremely sensitive after he came, the head of his cock became a raw nerve and if I kept playing with it he would go through the roof. A couple of weeks ago when it was my night I had him tied down and had continued to play with him. He had begged and all but cried for me to stop. Tonight I would be good, however that did not mean that I was done with my beautiful little brother's amazing cock, as this nasty girl still needed to feel it in her greedy little pussy.

Swinging my leg over Mark's head I turned myself back around on the bed and after kissing him whispered;

"Hmmm we are sooo bad."

"Why is that?" Mark asked he already looked as if he were going to fall back to sleep.

"Because your face smells like you sister's pussy and all I can taste is my little brother's cum."

"Well when you put it like that." Mark said. He smiled at me and hugged me to his chest.

"That was nice sis, you ready for a nap now?"

Pushing myself back up onto my hands and knees and straddling his waist I smiled down at him.

"Nope.".

Mark's eyes widened and he gave me an almost comical look of desperation.

"Meg I'm tired I..."

"But sir," I told him pouting. "This bad little girl didn't take every drop like she was supposed to." I lowered me head and looked up at him through my long eye lashes.

"Shouldn't I clean up the mess I made on your cock?"

As tired as he was I saw Mark's eye's shift down to between my legs where his semi hard cock was lying on his stomach with cum all over it. That tired look was replaced by an evil little smile;

"Well I can't very well go to sleep all sticky like that now can I?"

"No sir!" I replied shaking my head vigorously back and forth, causing my long black hair to fall across my shoulders and hang down my chest where the ends just covered my pretty little pink nipples. It was a look Mark loved and his smile widened as he looked at me.

"You are hot my sister." He told me.

"Thank you sir." I told him pouting again. "Shall I?"

Mark nodded and watched as I slid back down between his legs. I swung my leg over his left one so that as I worked my way down he would be able to feel my pussy rubbing along his leg. Getting between his legs I lifted his cock and kissed it. Even semi hard Mark's cock was huge and I moaned as I rubbed it along my cheek again. Remembering that this bad little girl had a job to do I held his cock to the side and proceeded to run my tongue up the shaft, collecting the trail of cum that had dripped from my over flowing mouth.

By the time I had started on the other side Mark's cock was fully erect again.

"Oh that looks good." Mark said.

"Yeah? You like watching you're big sister lick the cum off your cock little brother?"

"Love it."

"Good, then lay back and enjoy."

As I had licked his cum up I had let it gather in my mouth, while he watched I put my mouth at the tip of his cock and opening it let the cum drip back out onto the head of his dick. I then quickly sucked his cock into my mouth and sucked it off. Mark moaned and looking up at him I opened my mouth wide to show that I had swallowed every drop. Oh Megan you are a pig I thought.

"Good girl."

I smiled and started blowing him again, taking him deep into my throat and back out several times to make sure his cock was as hard as it could get. Letting his cock pop out of my mouth I slid back up and swinging my leg back over him I grabbed the base of his cock. After placing the tip of his huge dick at the tip of my pussy I pushed down hard, driving his massive cock deep inside of me. We both moaned at how good it felt and leaning over so that my tits were in his face, I started slowly sliding back and forth working his cock in and out of my hot pussy.

"Ohh damn that's nice." Mark whispered then turning his head started sucking on my right nipple.

I started rocking my hips a little faster when Mark grabbed them and started pumping himself deeper into me. I loved it but whispered in his ear;

"You're tired little brother let me do the work."

Mark didn't argue, instead he put his hands up over his head and I felt his body completely relax.

"That's it." I told him. "You just let you're big sister take care of that beautiful cock of yours."

I rode Mark slowly, enjoying how his cock completely filled my needy little pussy. I placed my hands on his chest and changed the motion from sliding back and forth to bouncing up and down. I smiled as I watched Mark lying there with his eyes closed, a look of absolute pleasure on his face as his big sister's pussy worked over his huge cock. I began bouncing harder and faster, as I did I started pushing my hands against his powerful chest causing him to bounce up and down on the bed and work his cock even deeper.

Mark started to breath heavier and I noticed he had started to sweat. He opened his eyes and reaching up began to play with my nipples. I moaned and leaning forward started raising my ass until his cock was almost all the way out and then driving down hard. Mark started moving his hips in rhythm with mine and I let him, as not only did it feel amazing but he was starting to make those little whining noises that told me he was getting ready to fill his big sister's pussy with his hot sticky cum.

I started slamming my hips more rapidly, bucking like a fucking bronco on my brother's rock hard cock. I was moaning myself and just as Mark started to whimper I leaned over and kissed him hard. Mark tried to return the kiss but then turned his head and let out a long soft moan directly in my ear, as he did I felt a huge shot of cum go deep inside of my pussy.

"Oh yeah little brother I want it all!"

Mark continued to make those cute little whimpers in my ear as he emptied himself into his big sister's willing pussy. When he stopped pumping me full of cum I kissed him then slid my arms under his. Mark wrapped his arms around me and held me tight to his chest. Oh how I needed this! My brother felt so fucking good in every way. I nuzzled my face into his neck and kissed him softly.

We stayed that way for a few minutes, knowing he was tired and that I was exhausted at this point I rolled off of him. As he remained on his back I rested my head on his chest and put my hand on his flat stomach, as I did I looked down loving how hot my red finger nails and ivory skin looked on his darker complexion.

"You like that little brother?" I asked.

"Loved it."

"Is it your favorite pussy?"

"My only pussy." He answered.

Oh how good that sounded! Did he really mean it? I had an instant unwanted vision of Cynthia lying just like this with him. Cynthia really liked my brother, I could tell. If she got him it would be more than sex. I told myself to stop being stupid, Cynthia had no reason to lie to me, she thought I wanted Mark with her.

"That sounds good." I whispered.

"Go to sleep sis, I only have a couple of hours." As he finished Mark kissed the top of my head and wrapped his arm around me.

I nuzzled my head deeper into his chest and draping my thigh over his sighed contentedly; this was perfect! I immediately fell into a deep much needed sleep.

I awakened to the sound of Metallica's Creeping Death blasting away from the alarm clock on the night stand. Oh not already! Mark moved his arm from around me to hit the off button on the clock. I remained still, with my head on his chest hoping that maybe he would decide to just stay home tonight but a minute later my head was lifted as Mark, putting his arms over his head arched his back and stretched. I watched the muscles in his stomach and thighs ripple as he did, I became aware of my still damp pussy rubbing along his thigh.

I reached down and grabbed his cock.

"I can't Meg I gotta get up."

"Oh come on little brother." I whined. "Stay and play with me."

"We already played sis." As he spoke he gently grabbed my wrist and pushed my hand away.

I took my hand and wrapped it back around his waist.

"Just stay right here Mark, you don't have to work! Wednesday's supposed to be your day off!"

"Yeah well I need the money Meg." Mark told me, then trying to sit up added; "Come on and get up sis I have to get dressed."

Reluctantly I sat up and moved over to the side as Mark got up. I watched as he went over to his bureau and after slipping on a pair of boxers dressed in a pair of black jeans and his black club Baby Head t-shirt. I felt anxious all over again. I didn't want to be alone tonight and I had felt so good next to Mark.

"Little brother, please don't go!" I blurted out.

Mark looked over at me as he sat down on his chair and started putting on his black snakeskin boots.

"I told you sis I have to work tonight. There's a rap group playing the club on the corner and you know those gang bangers are going to come in and start shit."

"Then don't go Mark, you don't need the trouble!"

Mark shook his head.

"Mitch is giving me a hundred for tonight, I have the outside door."

"Mark please!" Now I was worried about him. "You might get hurt."

Smirking Mark stood up and suddenly went into a stance and began throwing a rapid fire combination of different punches. I watched amazed as my brother's hands moved so fast that they appeared to blur. I had never seen anyone else even close to that fast, even at the karate demonstrations I had gone to. Mark stopped punching, and spinning around through a kick that whistled inches over my head. Then looking at me once again flashed that cocky smirk.

"Trust me sis I'm not the one that's going to get hurt."

I sighed and then asked him;

"Well when will you be home tonight?"

Mark shrugged.

"I don't know sis, maybe three or four."

"The club closes at one Mark."

"I know Meg I have something else to..."

"There's another girl isn't there Mark?" I demanded. "You're fucking someone else and you won't tell me." I put my head down and once again started to cry. "Why won't you tell me?" I sobbed out.

Mark came over and sitting next to me put his arm around my shoulders.

"Meg I've told you before there's no one else, I just..."

"Then what the hell are you doing Mark?" I pulled away from him and yelled at him. "Why the hell won't you tell me what you're doing at night?"

"I told you sis it's a surprise."

"Bullshit!" I snapped. "I want to know who she is!"

Mark rolled his eyes.

"For Christ sakes Megan there's no one! I'd say if there was." He sighed then reaching out took my hand. "I told you sis, as long as you need me there's just us. I wouldn't lie to you."

I put my head down and nodded. Unlike me, Mark had never betrayed my trust. I looked at him through tear filled eyes asked;

"Then please tell me what you're doing Mark."

"I can't Meg, it would ruin the surprise."

"I don't want to be surprised!" I told him. I felt like a brat. I was all but stamping my feet but I wanted to know where he was going.

"Well you don't have a choice sis." Mark said with a tone.

"This isn't fair Mark! I think you're lying to me!"

"Whatever Sis, think what you want. Just remember I'm not the one that has a problem with the truth these days."

Mark turned away and headed for the door, as he did I put my head in my hands and let out a sob. Mark came over and getting down on his knees in front of me put his hands on each side of my face and lifted it up to look into his. I kept my eyes down and leaning forward Mark softly kissed each of my eye lids.

"Don't cry sis." He began. "There's no..."

"Oh please tell me Mark I..." I stopped as he shook his head.

"Trust me sis it'll be more fun this way. It's a good thing Megan, it really is, but in order to do it I need time and after work is all I have."

"But I miss you!" I sobbed.

"I miss you too sis but trust me, this is worth it."

Mark made to stand up but I threw my arms around his neck and held onto him tightly.

"Oh Mark please stay!" I all but wailed in his ear. "I need you little brother! I... I'm lonely! And I can't sleep and the folks are mad and I just keep hurting everyone and I want a drink so bad Mark and I'm trying to be good and..." I sobbed then choked out; "Oh please can't you stay home tonight?"

Mark held me tightly his hand running through my hair then leaning back looked at me and said;

"Listen Megan I do have to go tonight." I started to talk but he put his finger to my lips. "I have to go because if I do I'll have enough money to finish my surprise."

"I don't care about it!" I cried.

"Well that's because you don't know what it is sis." He smiled reassuringly at me. "Megan trust me, you're going to love it, you really are, but I have to do this tonight sis, I really do. I'll get home as early as I can okay?"

With that he stood up and started to walk away.

"You don't care." I whispered. Then putting my head down added; "I don't blame you for not wanting to be with me. I mean why the hell would you want to?"

"What's that supposed mean?" He asked turning back to me.

I put my hands out to him.

"Mark look at you, you have everything. Your gorgeous, you're working two jobs, you get straight A's and have a shot to go to Harvard law school, you're going to be the best lawyer in the state." I shook my head. "Everything you try, you're great at, baseball, karate, school and there's not a woman that's seen you that doesn't want you." I shook my head. "I guess I should be grateful you bother with me at all, I wouldn't."

"What the hell are you talking about sis?"

I made a disgusted sound;

"I'm a fucking loser Mark, I got kicked out of school, I have a dead end job that I'm about to lose, and I can't even fucking paint anymore. I'm afraid of guys, and I've hurt everyone around me. I even ruined it for you and Krissy." I put my head down. "I don't deserve to be with you."

"Hey!" Mark exclaimed.

I looked up at him, as I did Mark came over and sitting next to me took my right hand in both of his and staring into my eyes and began speaking;

"You listen to me Megan, I don't want to ever hear you talk like that! That you don't deserve people to be good to you."

"Look at me Mark, I'm a mess and you know it." I told him. "I don't want to take you with me."

"Oh please Meg you're just having a tough time, that's all."

"Yeah well..." Mark cut me off with a wave of his hand.

"Okay you think I have it all? Alright maybe right now I do, but let me ask you something Megan, where would I be without you? Where was I three years ago?"

"Well..."

Mark kept going without giving me a chance to speak;

"I'll tell you where I was. I was in my third group home in a year and a half and they were ready to put me into a training school. The social workers thought I was crazy and the other kids hated me, I got jumped at least once a week. Then you found out about me and got Doug to let me come live with you. Three years ago I wouldn't talk to anyone Megan, hell I couldn't. I sat in school every day and got made fun of by the other kids, the teachers wondered if I was special, I had no friends and was afraid of everything."

He paused for a minute and squeezed my hand.

"But you know what I had Megan? I had you. My beautiful big sister who sat and talked to me every night whether I talked back or not, who came to my room and slept with me when my nightmares were so bad I woke up screaming, who rubbed my back and told me it would be okay until I fell asleep, hell Megan you introduced me to Krissy!"

He looked at me and shook his head.

"I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for you Megan and you know it. Was I a loser back then?"

"Of course not." I told him, upset he would think that way. "You were just..."

"Having a tough time Megan, and you got me through it. Now here we are and it's you that's struggling. Are you having trouble? Definitely, but you know what? You're going to be just fine sis and you know why?" He smiled and gestured at himself.

"Because you have me sis. Just like you picked me up, and put me together again, I'm going to be here to give you whatever you need. That's what we're going to do the rest of our lives Megan, we're going to take care of each other. You just got to be there first, now it's my turn."

I sat there in tears but they were different than when I had started. I was just overwhelmed with the emotion of how much Mark meant to me, and my brother was right; that's what we were here for; to look out for each other the way no one else had, the way no one else could. I looked up at Mark and leaning over hugged him tightly.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,203 Followers