Siblings with Benefits Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,230 Followers

Mom had immediately turned to my father and said wasn't that nice her kids had gotten to Donatello's before she had. In order to stave off that impending argument I did tell mom that I had found out that Mark's mystery girl was Cynthia, and that Mark hadn't wanted anyone to know right away because he didn't want people to think he had been seeing her while he was still with Krissy. Mom had shaken her head and said that she would have never have thought that; Mark loved Krissy too much too ever cheat on her with another girl. In my mind I added unless that girl was his big sister. My father's sole contribution to the conversation was;

"I knew she'd be hot."

I was on my way out of the room when dad asked the inevitable question of where I was last night. Rolling my eyes at having to tell yet another lie, I told him that Mark and I had gotten back down to this end late and had gone to Mitch's for a drink. Betty was there and Cynthia had ended up working, seeing as she couldn't make it up to the restaurant, so I decided to stay at Betty's rather than have Mark take me home before going to Cynthia's. Dad had rolled his eyes and said he wished I wouldn't hang around with her, at which point I shrugged and walked away wondering if he'd rather know that I had spent last night in my brother's bed sucking his cock. Megan, I thought as I went upstairs, you really are a sick puppy.

Tommy arrived right at seven and came to the door. I tried to rush him out but he insisted on coming in and meeting Mom and Dad. Mom of course was thrilled and I have to say that even Dad didn't seem to see anything in Tommy to warrant one of his smartass remarks. Tommy was even smart enough to wait until we had gotten in his car to tell me how damn hot I looked. I was wearing a short black skirt and red blouse that at the moment was unbuttoned to reveal the lacey black tank top underneath.

I gave Tommy a kiss and with a wink told him the blouse was only for dinner, it would come off for the party. Tommy smiled and nodded and I found myself once again thinking how sweet he was. I have no doubt that Jack, or most guys in general, would have come out with "and what else is coming off". Enjoying the fact that he didn't, I leaned over and whispered in his ear that if he was lucky maybe more would come off back at his place.

To my absolute delight Tommy blushed and said that he had been thinking about me for a long time now and it wasn't nice to tease. With a wink I gave him my best crooked smile and asked;

"Who says I'm teasing?"

Dinner was excellent. The two of us chatted away completely comfortable with each other. Tommy talked about the courses he would be taking come the fall and how his father was talking about letting him start to work in the office part time to begin learning the ropes. As he talked I had the depressing feeling that, like Mark, here was someone else who just seemed to have their shit together and I was a mess. I quickly put those feelings behind me, determined to have a good night, hell my brother was going to so why shouldn't I? I have to admit that the three glasses of wine I'd had went a long way towards keeping my spirits high.

After dinner I asked Tommy if we could stop at Mitch's. Tommy asked why I would want to; we went there all the time. We had stopped at a red light and leaning over I gently kissed his lips then turning his head, not only kissed his neck but gave it a playful lick before whispering in his ear;

"Please baby? I'll be ever so grateful."

Tommy turned to look at me and before he could speak I flashed him another huge smile and batting my eyes repeated;

"Please?"

Tommy looked at me and, sighing, said;

"You know I may regret saying this, but Megan, with that smile you can get anything you want."

"Oooo," I cooed and, once again leaning into his ear, said;

"And with answers like that you might just get anything you want baby."

The reason I wanted to go to Mitch's, well besides the fact that maybe I was a born masochist, was that I wanted to make sure my brother hadn't gotten cold feet and had said something to Cynthia. When we got there Mark was indeed there, but was playing pool with a couple of the bikers and didn't see Tommy and I come in. Going over to the bar I waved Cynthia over. As she approached I shook my head at what my brother would hopefully be unwrapping later; Cynthia was wearing a one piece black sundress that was so short that I don't think she could even sit down in it, and that her tits were all but falling out of. Capping this off was a pair of knee high four inch stiletto heeled boots that something told me my brother would be more than happy to let her leave on.

"Hey Megan," She said coming over. As she reached me she looked over at Tommy, who had stopped a couple of feet from the bar to talk to someone he knew. "Wow, you're finally giving him a chance?"

"Yeah," I answered. "I guess he's paid his dues." With a wink I added;

"Maybe I'll even take him for a test drive."

Cynthia laughed and asked what I wanted to drink.

"Nothing, hon." I told her. Then leaning over asked quietly;

"Actually Cynthia I came by to be nosy. I was just wondering if..." I gave her a mischievous smile. "A certain very sexy bartender had received a chance of her own tonight."

Cynthia gave me a huge smile that told me that Mark had indeed followed through.

"Well," She said smirking. "A certain other sexy bartender may have mentioned something about wanting to celebrate his new place."

I laughed and nodded.

"Good," Then shrugging said. "Not much of a first date, but hey."

"Are you kidding?" Cynthia asked. "Megan I've wanted your brother for so long I'd settle for hey ho, let's go."

I laughed again.

"Yeah well that's what I've been telling him hon, you've been interested for awhile so he should make a move because there's a lot of guys who wouldn't mind the chance."

"Thanks Megan." Cynthia said. "For putting a word in for me."

Cynthia started to turn but I grabbed her arm and as she turned to me said quietly;

"You can thank me by being good to my brother Cynthia." I paused to nod in the direction of the pool table where Mark, still with his back to us, was making a show of spinning the pool stick like it was a staff. "Mark really is a lot sweeter than he lets on."

Cynthia put her hand over mine and giving me a knowing smile said;

"Trust me Megan I know he is. The guy spends his nights off down here studying so I'm not here alone with these idiots." She leaned over and, speaking almost directly in my ear, added; "I really like Mark, Megan, and not because he's hot, but because he is sweet underneath all that bullshit he slings. So don't worry, I'll take good care of your brother."

"Thanks Cynthia." I told her.

Cynthia gave me a wink then went down the other end to wait on someone. Once again that wave of mixed emotions came over me. Well it was too late now; Mark had followed his big sister's advice and set himself up for not just a nice night, but maybe a lot more than that. I was mercifully drawn out of those thoughts by Tommy coming up behind me and, after slipping his arms around my waist, whispered in my ear;

"Hey hot stuff, you ready to go have a good time?"

Turning in his arms I wrapped my own around his neck and after giving him a long kiss told him;

"Baby I am sooo ready for a good time."

The party turned out to be more than a good time; it was exactly what I needed. We arrived around nine thirty and the second we walked in, one of Tommy's friends came over with a tray of shot glasses full of tequila, and within minutes I was standing in the middle of a crowd of people with a beer in one hand and a joint in the other. I have no idea who was actually hosting the party, but the house was huge and the party wasn't just upstairs but in the basement as well.

Tommy seemed to know everyone there, and once again demonstrating how sweet he was, asked me if he could introduce me as his girlfriend. I was feeling better than good by that point and told him of course, after all I was wasn't I? Tommy flashed me one of his own big smiles that were so much like my own in the sense that you couldn't see it and not want to smile back. Taking me by the hand Tommy brought me around to meet a bunch of his friends and then introduced me to his older sister Michelle, who was more than thrilled to meet me as apparently Tommy had been talking about me for awhile now.

The night became a blur as between the shots, the beer, and the pot I was getting beyond buzzed. Tommy took me downstairs where the entire finished basement had been cleared out and people were dancing. Taking him by the hand I pulled him out into the middle of the floor and started putting on a show worthy of Cynthia at Mitch's, grinding my ass into Tommy and spinning around wildly, letting my hair fly and flipping up my skirt to give Tommy, as well as any other guy watching, a good look at my lacey black panties.

After a few dances I started to get dizzy and sat down on a small couch in the corner. Tommy had gone upstairs to get us a couple more beers and as I sat I looked up and saw that it was eleven forty five. Mitch's closed at eleven which meant that Mark and Cynthia were already upstairs. Closing my eyes against the spinning of the room, my mind was flooded with images, a play by play of what my brother would be doing. I envisioned Cynthia down on her knees in front of my brother sucking the cock that she had waited months to get a taste of. I saw Mark returning the favor, lying between Cynthia's tanned thighs, her legs, still in her fuck me boots, draped over his shoulders.

Tommy came back and not only brought beer, but also another joint. If he had asked me a few minutes ago if I'd wanted more I would have said no, but after picturing Mark with Cynthia, I wasn't going to say no to anything that would make me feel better. Unfortunately now that those thoughts had started they were hard to stop. At twelve fifteen I had the vivid image of Cynthia riding Mark, her huge tits hanging in his face and by twelve thirty Mark was fucking her doggy style.

Finally at around one Tommy asked me if I was ready to go home. We were sitting on a small couch upstairs at the time and, as I looked at him, I realized that the last thing I wanted was to spend tonight alone knowing that my brother wasn't. I was drunk, high as a kite and ready to try to move past the thought of Mark being mine and mine alone. Looking at Tommy I smiled and, leaning over so he would get a good view of my tits down my skimpy tank top, asked;

"And is that where you really want to take me Tommy?"

"Well no I guess not." He laughed.

"Well then let's go back to your place," I told him and with a wink added; "I'm all yours baby."

Tommy took me by the hand and we left with him barely saying goodbye to any of his friends. We got into his car and, as we drove down the highway, I saw the exit for Mitch's coming up and asked if we could go by there again.

"But they close at eleven Megan." He told me.

"I know." I told him. "I just want to see something, it'll only take a minute."

Tommy rolled his now bloodshot eyes at me, but I leaned over and giving his cock a quick squeeze through his pants said;

"Please baby? I'll make it up to you, I promise." After I said that I opened my mouth and slowly licked my lips.

Tommy cut across the highway just in time to make the exit and, after driving a couple of block, Mitch's came up on our right.

"See?" Tommy said. "They're closed."

"Drive around back for a sec." I told him.

Tommy shrugged and, turning the corner, came around to the small parking lot behind the bar. Mark's Lesabre was there and parked next to it was Cynthia's little red mazda.

"Why are they still here?" Tommy asked.

"Mark moved in upstairs this weekend." I said quietly.

"Oh." Tommy said then laughing continued. "Well I guess Cynthia wanted to help him break the place in huh?" He shook his head. "I always knew they were hooking up."

"No," I said. "Tonight's their first night together."

Tommy said something else but I was no longer listening. Looking up at the window that I knew was Mark's bedroom I could see the flickering of candlelight. I closed my eyes and had the final image of their evening in my mind; Mark lying on his back sleeping peacefully and Cynthia cuddled up next to him, a satisfied smile on her face as she lied with the man that she had wanted for months. I opened my eyes and looking at Tommy gave him what I hoped was a sincere smile and said.

"Come on Tommy, it's time to take your girlfriend back to your place."

Tommy smiled and kissed me on the cheek. As he pulled away I took one last look at Mark's bedroom window and felt an odd sense of satisfaction;

I had set my brother free.

We arrived at Tommy's place in East Providence a few minutes later. As soon as we entered the apartment and he had turned on the lights I went and stood over near the couch. Tommy came over and went to sit but I stopped him by wrapping my arms around his shoulders and kissing him long and hard. Tommy moaned as I slipped my tongue into his mouth and his hands started sliding up and down my sides. Reaching down I caught his wrists and, pulling down, put his hands on the backs of my thighs.

Taking the hint Tommy slid his hands up under my skirt and gave my ass a good hard squeeze. I sighed and, turning my head from his lips, tilted it to the side. Tommy began to kiss and suck on the soft creamy skin of my neck and shoulders as his hands continued to fondle my ass. Stepping back from him I smiled and lifted my arms over my head.

Tommy grabbed the bottom of my tank top and pulled it over my head. The party had been hot and I'd had my hair pulled back in a ponytail, once Tommy had removed my shirt I reached up and, pulling out the clip, shook my hair out, letting it fall down over my shoulders and back. Tommy went to put his arms around me again, but I gave him a playful push that sent him down onto the couch and, as he watched his blue eyes wide with anticipation, I reached back and unhooked my bra.

I let the bra fall to the floor and, after letting Tommy get a good look at my perfect little titties, turned my back to him and, once again reaching back, unzipped my skirt and let that hit the floor as well.

"I...I didn't know you had another tattoo." Tommy whispered referring to my Baphomet tramp stamp.

"Is that all you're looking at Tommy?" I asked.

With that I hooked my thumbs into the sides of my panties and very slowly worked them down my legs, when I had them down as far as my arms could reach I bent over to slide them off the rest of the way, which not only gave Tommy a great view of my ass, but of my pretty little pink pussy peeking out from between my thighs.

"Oh goddamn." Tommy whispered.

Standing up I put my arms over my head and turned in a slow circle to face him. Taking my hands I cupped my tits, my hard pink nipples pointing straight ahead and asked;

"Like what you see baby?"

"Jesus, you're hot Megan."

Tommy made to stand up, but I pushed him back again and getting down on my knees in front of him began to unbutton his shirt. Tommy was already breathing hard and let out a loud groan as I opened his shirt and my tongue found his left nipple. He groaned again, even louder, as while still tonguing his nipple, I reached down and unzipping his pants started tugging at his underwear.

Tommy lifted his hips to allow me to pull them down and let his hard cock spring free. Removing my mouth from his nipple I looked down and, grabbing Tommy's cock, gave it a good hard squeeze, causing some precum to ooze out of the tip as well as getting another moan from him.

"Ohhh," I sighed. "Someone is very happy to see me."

I started slowly pumping his cock and leaning forward and starting at his right nipple I began to slowly trail my tongue down his chest and stomach.

"Oh Megan, that feels ohhh..."

Tommy trailed off with a moan as my tongue teasingly flicked across the head of his dripping prick. Tommy had a nice cock, maybe even above average, but having spent the last year fucking my almost freakishly endowed brother; it took nothing to deep throat it, which I did a moment later, getting another loud moan from Tommy.

"Oh damn Megan," He began. "You don't have..."

I pulled his cock from my mouth and, looking up at him, smiled and said;

"I told you I would make it up to you baby."

Whatever Tommy was going to say was cut off by another moan of pleasure as I once again took his cock into my mouth and in one smooth motion sucked him down right to the base of his shaft. Holding it there I slowly shook my head back and forth, swirling my tongue around his shaft as I did. I felt Tommy's hand begin to run through my hair and began to bob my head in a slow steady rhythm. In addition to my mouth I still had my hand around his cock and was using it to jerk him off as I continued to blow him. In what seemed like no time Tommy's breathing picked up and his hips started moving in rhythm to my sucking.

I started sucking faster and harder and, as I felt Tommy's legs begin to tremble, reached up with my left hand and began to rub his balls.

"Oh shit Megan," Tommy exclaimed. "I'm going to oh, oh goddamn!"

I don't know if Tommy was trying to tell me he was going to cum in case I didn't want it in my mouth, but if so he had nothing to worry about, as when his cock exploded in my mouth I let out a moan of my own at how good his hot cum felt spraying into my mouth. As I continued to suck Tommy's spurting cock, the thought occurred to me that I had started the day with my brother shooting off in my mouth and here I was sucking off another man, oh Megan you are a nasty girl!

When with a soft whimper Tommy slumped back into the couch I gave his cock one more good hard suck, then pulling it from my mouth, stood up and extending my hand to Tommy said;

"Now that we took the edge off, how about you show me your bedroom, lover?"

"Damn," Tommy gasped in between breaths. "You don't waste time do you?"

As Tommy stood I kissed him and said;

"I already wasted enough time; we should have done this a long time ago. Now lead the way." Tommy kicked his pants off from around his ankles and led me by the hand into his bedroom, where bringing me to the edge of his bed, it was his turn to give me a push, causing me to fall back. Not needing any further encouragement I slid all the way up the bed and, enjoying the look of desire on Tommy's face, slowly spread my legs open for him.

"Come on in baby," I told him laughing. "The water's just fine!"

With that adorable big smile of his Tommy crawled up onto the bed between my legs until he was over me and, after kissing his way down the side of my neck, eagerly sucked my right nipple into his mouth.

"Oh, yeah." I told him. "Oh that's nice, that's ohhh, that's even better!" I exclaimed as, finding my pussy with his hand, he gently slid a finger inside.

I laid there moaning as while continuing to suck on my nipple, he added his thumb to my swollen clit, and started rubbing it in slow circles. Tommy switched to my other nipple then, removing his mouth from it, let his tongue begin to slowly wander down my soft stomach on its way down to my hot little pussy. When his tongue came to within inches of my pussy Tommy moved his head and started kissing first my right thigh then my left. I moaned and pumped my hips telling him where I wanted that tongue. Tommy slid down onto his stomach and, after removing his thumb from my clit, gently spread the lips of my pussy with his fingers and lightly blew on my clit.

"Oh baby, please don't tease!" I moaned.

Tommy blew on it one more time then taking my clit and squeezing it lightly between two fingers began to quickly swirl his tongue around it.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,230 Followers