Siblings with Benefits Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,199 Followers

"Morning daddy!" I exclaimed happily turning my head and batting my long eyelashes at him.

"I think I'm a little old for daddy hon."

"Then that means I'm too old to be your little girl." I replied.

"Hmmm." Dad said as he walked over to the counter to pour a cup of coffee. "Well then in that case Daddy's okay then."

"I thought so."

I was glad dad had popped in when he had as, once again, things seemed to have been taking a dark turn and Mom had looked like she was starting to get upset. As I watched, dad put his coffee down and give my mother a kiss on the cheek, I smiled at how close my parents were. They had been through a lot, with mom losing Jacob, and not being able to have her own children, and god knows I had put them through the wringer, and not just me, Mark's barely dodging an attempted murder charge years ago hadn't been easy either, but through everything the two of them had, if anything, grown closer.

As I looked at Dad I noticed he was wearing his golfing clothes.

"You playing today dad?" I asked.

"Yeah, I made it through the first round of the tournament yesterday."

"Yeah but..." I began.

"Don't worry hon," Dad said with a wink. "I know I have a hot lunch date. I'll be back here by two and we can go wherever you want."

"Okay." I said relieved; I had thought that dad was going to dodge me because he knew I was going to bring up what he had said about Mark yesterday. "But it's my treat okay?"

"You know hon," Dad said grinning. "I'd fight you on that but, after you telling me about your six figure deal last night, I'll gladly let you."

"Good."

Dad went over to the old cookie jar on the counter, and after lifting the top and looking into it, frowned.

"Hey Denise, there was twenty five dollars in here. Did you take it?"

"I had to get gas Doug."

"Well shit Denise, I needed that for today."

"And you wouldn't have gotten there yesterday with no gas in your car Doug."

Dad shook his head and shrugged.

"Well so much for that, check's not coming in until Wednesday."

Taking my wallet from my purse I took out a fifty and held it out.

"Don't be ridiculous Dad, go play golf."

"I can't take that hon." Dad said shaking his head. "You buying lunch is one thing, but..."

"Please take it dad, it makes me feel good." I told him.

Actually what I felt was terrible that my father, who had worked his ass off his entire life, was this broke. When I got that down payment this week I would send mom part of it. I had more than enough these days. Dad was still hesitating and I said;

"Dad you paid thirty grand for two years of college and I up and quit. The least I can do is pay for some golf."

With a laugh Dad reached out and took the money.

"Well when you put it that way." He said, then pausing, added; "I appreciate it hon."

"I appreciate you letting me." I told him meaning it.

When dad had left I looked at mom.

"Hey mom I didn't want to say anything, but why is dad paying for golf? Didn't Mark get him that lifetime membership to the club for father's day a couple of years ago?"

Mom sat back and sighed.

"After whatever happened between them, your father sold the membership and sent Mark a check with a note saying he didn't want anything from him." Mom grunted. "Mark called me and asked me to come by his office, he gave me back the money in cash. I used it to pay a year's worth of property taxes." Mom put her head down and said quietly;

"It's bad between them Megan, it really is." She then sighed and continued; "I have to say I think it's more your father, Mark didn't seem mad, just kind of," She shrugged. "Sad really."

I sat there quietly for a minute, hearing again in my mind, my father asking why that fucking animal was in his house. Oh my brother, I thought, what the hell did you do? To mom I asked;

"And you have no idea? I mean have you tried to get dad to talk about it?"

"Of course I have." Mom said sounding frustrated. "All your father says is I'm better off not knowing. Megan, I've known your father for fifty years, the two of us are best friends and he's never kept anything this important from me."

I didn't answer right away, as my first reaction was to laugh as mom had said that last part. Over the years my father had kept many things from my mother. Granted they were all bad, and mostly about me, and the things I had done, and mom was better off not knowing. My father loved my mother dearly and I knew that when he left her in the dark, it was because he wanted to protect her. My mother was a sweet woman and had been strong in her way, but ever since her breakdown after Jacob died, she was quite fragile and prone to depression, I of course, had sent her into that several times over the years and that was from what little she did know.

As much as I knew dad was probably doing the right thing, I couldn't help but think that it wasn't fair that this sweet naïve woman really believed that her husband told her everything when he really only told her what he thought she could handle. Then again, I had been guilty of taking advantage of that naivety myself; especially when Mark and I had been caught at the hotel. Mom had felt there was no way we could be having sex, that dad was crazy, I had played it up and had her ready to fight dad tooth and nail and all along it had been dad who was right. Why the hell had I read that fucking journal last night?

"I'll talk to Mark this morning Mom." I told her. "And dad at lunch."

"Good luck." Mom said shaking her head disgustedly. "The two of them are like rocks when they want to be."

"Yeah well, I know how to get my brother to talk."

As I spoke I instantly had an image in my mind of having Mark tied to his bed and teasing the shit out of him with my mouth and body. Oh Megan, you are a nasty girl and in front of your mother no less. Wanting to end the conversation before mom started getting really upset, I grabbed my clothes and was getting ready to stand up when I was struck by Mom's comment about dad being her best friend. It had reminded me of what I had been thinking about my relationship with Mark.

"Hey mom," I began. "You know how you just said dad was like your best friend?"

"Not like hon," Mom answered. "He is."

"Well," I hesitated not sure how to say it. "Can someone be more than one thing at a time to you?"

"What do you mean Megan?"

"I... well you know, if someone is you know like a friend, could you become their lover and still be friends too?"

"If you mean lover like someone to fool around with hon, probably not, but if you mean a true love well then they'll be one and the same."

"I..." I paused, of course I was thinking about still wanting Mark to be able to be my little brother as well as more. I didn't want to have to choose. "I'm not sure I get it."

Mom laughed.

"No wonder you have trouble in relationships." Mom sat back and, picking up a picture of her and Dad that had been taken at Mark's PC graduation, looked at it and smiled before continuing;

"Megan, there is no separation, it's not like your father comes home and says, "Denise I need to talk to you as a friend", then later on that night takes me to bed and becomes my husband. A true partner is all things at all times. Whenever I see Doug I see my everything." She put her hands out and said;

"Apparently Laura wasn't your everything, but don't worry hon, that person's out there." She paused and added; "Maybe you should stop looking so hard. I mean who knows? If you stop trying maybe they'll come to you."

They did, as a matter of fact, I thought to myself, and just look at how well I handled that.

"Why are you asking hon?"

"Just wondering." I told her with a shrug.

Getting up I gathered my clothes.

"Well I'm going to hop in the shower and go see Mark. I should be back in an hour or so."

"Take your time Megan, like I said, I didn't mean to be grabby about my time with you."

"I'll be quick mom, but like I said, I'll bring up dad to him."

"If you want hon, I don't want to put you in the middle, but if you can, will you do me a favor?" Mom asked.

"Of course." I said.

"Just tell Mark that his mother misses him."

As I stood in the bathroom and waited for the hot water to come up I tried Mark one more time and, once again, got no answer, putting the phone down and taking off the night shirt, I found myself hoping he wasn't ignoring me. I hadn't left him on bad terms yesterday, but had said we could benefit by being apart the next couple of days. Hopefully Mark wasn't playing games and taking that to heart.

Stepping into the shower I found myself thinking that this was what is was like to be a daughter as well as a sister. Family wasn't always about the good stuff, what was going on between my father and Mark needed to be fixed. In a way it was my turn anyways; six years ago Mark had brought me back from the brink and put our family back together, now it was Mark who somehow had become the odd man out and I was going to have to fix it. I hadn't lied to mom; I would mention it to Mark this morning but would not push him. No, the situation between he and I was more important right now. If Mark didn't answer, it would be dad I would have to really go after.

As I turned and let the hot water hit the sore muscles of my back, muscles that were still hurting from Mark's all out assault on my body yesterday, it occurred to me that even if I somehow got Mark and dad to speak and put the family back together, would it just be to tear us apart again? The one thing I knew was that if Mark and I were to take that step and become more than just lovers, if we were to take a run at being a couple, I would have to tell my parents. There was no scenario that I could play out that would let me believe that it would be a pleasant conversation, and that it would be met with anything but dad telling me that we had been lying to him for twenty years and Mom being upset.

Unfortunately it would either be hear it from me, or from somewhere else, as I had no doubt they would find out sooner or later. Twenty years ago Mark and I could have never chanced it because we were right here in Rhode Island, had we been able to leave town back then however, we probably could have. Nowadays things were different, granted living states away gave us a chance, especially because everyone in Chicago already thought Mark was an old lover from out of town. However it was only a matter of time before we were caught, maybe not by anyone else, but by my parents for sure, and it was two simple words that would do it; the internet.

If you were to search my name, you would not only get my website but, of course, magazine articles and pictures from my showings, including me with a variety of people from Abigail Lefay, to a few local celebrities and of course Laura and before her Ben who, in those pictures were described as my lovers. Mark's name would bring up a ton of articles and photos. Most of the articles were about his career, but the pictures, on the other hand, were a different story. Mark was a papparazzi's dream. There were pictures of my brother carousing at bars with girls half his age, carrying on at strip clubs and several of him shirtless, flaunting the tattoo's and complete "bad boy" attorney image. There was also many of my brother with quite a few affluent people, connections he had made either through his career or the "group" he belonged to. The most notorious of these featured Mark with a blonde supermodel named Victoria Redding from New York.

Redding, who had made the cover of Sports Illustrated's swimsuit issue three years ago, was also a member of Mark's group and had attended several functions with my brother. This, of course, led to the press using their favorite internet expression "linking" the Providence attorney with the blond bombshell model. That was the internet's biggest draw; photos of people, couples, lovers. How long before there was a picture of "underground artist Megan DeCosta with new boyfriend attorney Mark Phillips on her arm?" Or better yet, one of Mark and I in full goth garb down at the Black Flame captioned; "New bad girl for the bad boy?"

My father was extremely proud of my career and, up until recently, Mark's as well. Dad surfs the net constantly and has entire folders full of pictures and articles on the two of us. There was no way he would not see us together at some point. This was yet another issue; earlier I had worried what Mark and I's relationship would come to if I turned him down, now it dawned on me that it wasn't just about us. If I chose to take Mark up on his offer would I be losing my parents? Would it come down to that kind of choice?

I turned back to face the water and, as I picked up the soap and started slowly lathering my arms, once again pushed everything aside. One thing at a time and first thing was to go and see my brother. Finishing my arms I began rubbing my soapy hands across my stomach and, closing my eyes, imagined my brother in the shower with me, standing behind me and washing me. On that thought my hands reached up and, using my fingertips, began gently rubbing my erect nipples. I moaned softly and, putting one leg up on the edge of the tub, trailed my hand down across my stomach.

Sliding it between my legs I began rubbing my pussy, which was wet from more than just the water at this point. I began to breathe faster as my fingers found my swollen clit. I leaned against the wall while picturing my fingers as my brother's soft tongue. The shower had always been my favorite place to play and there was no better way to settle my mind down than an orgasm, even one by my own hand. As I slowed my soapy hand down, teasing myself I recalled once again that great first weekend back home after the rehab. Mark and I had taken up where we had left off ten years before that and had fully enjoyed each other all weekend right under my parent's noses.

I moaned again as, keeping my thumb on my clit, I dipped two fingers into my hot little pussy and started working them back and forth. We had played in the shower that next morning and, as I began to envision it, removed my fingers from my pussy and started rubbing my hand up and down through my soft wet lips, holding off cumming, as I replayed that amazing next morning.

I opened my eyes and immediately smiled as the first thing I saw was the forest mural that I had painted on the ceiling over fifteen years ago. Lying there I stared at the painting for a couple of minutes, admiring the detail I had put into it, the different types of trees, the flowers, and of course the assortment of small animals peeking out from amongst the foliage. I'd had incredible talent even back then, and now that I was on the right path, couldn't wait to start shopping around the work I had done while in the rehab. Not only that, but as another wonderful surprise my father had redone my old attic studio, and he and mom had bought enough supplies for me to paint an entire showing.

As I lied there my smile broadened as I felt my brother's warm breath on my neck. At some point during the night I had rolled over on my back, Mark was now lying on his side, his left hand resting on my stomach, and his head nestled on my shoulder. Looking down I took a moment to enjoy the sexy contrast of Mark's well tanned hand where it lay on my ivory skin. Sighing contentedly I turned my head slowly, as to not wake him up, and stared at my beautiful little brother's sleeping face. It was hard to picture Mark as being my little brother anymore, as it had certainly been him taking care of me for the last few years, but all that was going to change very soon. As I had told him last night; Mark's big sister was back and planned on spending the rest of her life taking damn good care of her little brother.

Speaking of taking care of my little brother, as much as I enjoyed watching Mark's peaceful features, we had a lot of time to make up for and I had to be at work at noon, meaning mom would be looking for us to come down fairly early. Bending my head down I softly kissed Mark on the lips and smiled as he made that cute little cooing noise in his sleep. The smile left my face however as I once again kissed him, but much harder this time. This time Mark's response was to kiss me back and slide his hand from my stomach straight down into my already moist pussy.

"Ohhh," I moaned. "Now that's how to say good morning."

"It's a start anyways." Mark whispered and, after giving me a wink, slid his head further down and started flicking his tongue teasingly across my nipple.

"Don't tease it Mark, suck on it!" I said and, bending my arm up, grabbed the back of his head and shoved his face hard into my tit.

Mark did as told and I groaned in pleasure as my brother sucked my nipple into his mouth while slipping two fingers inside of my hot little pussy.

"Oh yeah little brother," I whispered as I played with his hair. "You suck on your big sister's tit, show me how much you missed them."

Mark propped himself up on his elbow and, leaning over, caused me to let out a soft sigh of pleasure as his thumb found my clit just as his mouth descended on my other nipple. I closed my eyes and started slowly rocking my hips as Mark's hand worked his big sister's pussy. A moment later I whimpered as Mark removed his hand from between my legs and lifted his head from my tit.

"Oh don't stop Mark I..."

I was cut off as my brother pressed his lips to mine, engaging me in a long slow kiss. At first I tried to pull back to tell him to go back to my pussy, but Mark had gotten his hand behind my head and held my face to his. I didn't fight for long however as, after Mark slipped his tongue into my mouth and brought his left hand up to my face to gently caress my cheek, I gave in completely to his kiss and returned it passionately.

Mark slid back and, grabbing my shoulder, pulled me onto my side so that we were facing each other. As soon as he did I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and hugged him tightly as we continued to kiss.

"Hmmm-mmm" Mark groaned as his arms went down around my waist, pulling our bodies even closer together.

I pushed my right leg against his and, as Mark lifted his top leg, slid mine between his and, sliding it up, moaned as I could feel his balls resting on my leg as well as his huge cock rubbing against my stomach. Breaking the kiss, Mark slid his lips down to the soft skin of my neck and, after sucking gently for a moment, whispered in my ear;

"We went fast last night sis, let me enjoy you this morning."

"Whatever you want little brother," I moaned out as Mark began nibbling on my ear as his right arm left my waist, bringing his hand back to my nipple.

"I want to take my time on my sister's hot body is what I want."

With that Mark pulled back and, after giving me a gentle push on my shoulder to roll me over on my back, rolled over on top of me and, bracing himself up on his elbows, bent his head and started sucking gently on my left nipple. After switching and paying equal attention to my neglected right tit, Mark's tongue began trailing a slow teasing path down my stomach. I laughed out loud as he stuck his tongue in my naval, tickling me, then moaned as continuing southward, his tongue not only found, but plunged into, my needy little pussy.

Mark slowly swirled his tongue around the inside of my dripping pussy, before pulling it out and, after spreading my smooth pink lips open, blew lightly on my swollen clit.

"Here let me," I whispered and, reaching down, spread my pussy wide open in my brother's face.

Taking my index finger I gently teased my long red nail across it, enjoying the look of lust in my brother's eyes as he watched his sister play with her pussy inches from his face. Bringing another finger down I pinched my clit hard between them and said;

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,199 Followers