Siblings with Benefits Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
21,975 Followers

Mark yanked me into him causing me to cry out again. As he turned to the side, still holding me by my tits he stuck his foot out causing me to trip. As I started to fall he let go of my nipples and, catching my shoulders, spun me up against the column so hard that I felt my breath go out of me as my back hit it. Showing he still had some control Mark's hand came up from my shoulder at the last minute and went around the back of my head so I didn't smash it into the bed. I gasped trying to catch my breath, then cried out again as Mark gave my nipples another savage twist.

"Don't know when to shut up do you skank?" He hissed, between clenched teeth, his face so close to mine I could feel hot breath.

"Then why don't you shut me up?" I gasped out as tears flowed down my cheeks from the sharp pain in my tits and the wetness from my pussy dripped down my thighs from the thrill of that pain and the anticipation of the all out pounding I was about to get.

"Oh I will," Mark said softly.

I moaned softly as Mark roughly grabbed my chin and brought my face up so we were looking eye to eye.

"Couldn't play nice could you whore?" He asked.

Mark's eyes were as dark as I'd ever seen them and his chest was heaving.

"Just have to be a pig don't you?"

"I'm your pig." I hissed out. "Now shut up and fucking take me, that is if your cock's still hard after all this mean nasty rough stuff."

Mark started to say something but it turned into a surprised cry of pain as I had ripped my nails as hard as I could down his back. Before he could back off I yanked them back up, trailing them right back through the scratches they had made on the way down. Mark immediately grabbed my arms and, although I tried to hold them up, forced them down as if I was a child. Jesus Christ he's strong, I thought. Another surge of heat went through my pussy as my brother pinned me against the bed. I struggled against him and saw his eyes light up as I did. This was the Mark I was used to; the one that, years ago in a hotel room while we were on vacation, had discovered that he loved forcing his big sister to take his massive cock.

"What's the matter Mark?" I asked him. "Your little girls don't fight back?"

Mark looked at me and was ready to speak when his eyes slid to the side and saw something that caused an evil smile to appear on his face. With a yank he brought my arms up and, putting my thin wrists together, wrapped one of his hands around them and, as I started to struggle to no avail against his powerful grip, Mark reached down to the bed. As he did I looked over his shoulder and saw thin trails of blood running down his back from the deep scratches my nails had made. Mark came back up and, letting my hands go, quickly shoved his forearm against my arms pinning them to my chest, I looked down to see that Mark had one of my shoes. Grabbing the strap in the hand that was against me Mark yanked hard and tore the leather strap from the shoe.

Tossing the shoe aside Mark gave me another evil grin and dangled the strap in front of me.

"Give me your hands slut." He whispered.

At that moment I gave Mark what he wanted. Widening my eyes and trying to hold my hands against my chest as he tugged at my wrists I cried out;

"Oh don't! Oh no please don't do this to me! I'm sorry little brother I ohhh."

Mark had reached past my hand and twisted my tit again and, as I tried to cover it, he put the strap between his teeth and, grabbing my right wrist, he yanked my hand away and holding me with his forearm quickly wound the strap around my wrist.

"No oh Mark I'll be good I..."

"You had your chance bitch. Now you get what you asked for."

Reaching out Mark caught my other hand and, with a violent wrench of his arms, bent my arms down and behind the column. Instantly Mark pressed his chest against mine, pinning me and without even being able to see he expertly wrapped my wrists together. Stepping back away from me Mark smiled at me.

"This rough enough for you whore? This what you want?"

"Please don't hurt me Mark." I whimpered as convincingly as I could seeing I wanted nothing more than him to tear into me.

Mark stepped right up to me and, with a back hand flip of his wrist slapped both of my nipples.

"Oww!" I cried out. "I ohhhh(.)"

I moaned and whimpered as Mark lowered his head and began roughly sucking my nipple in and out of his mouth. The sucking felt good, however his other hand twisting the barbell in my other nipple hurt like hell. My brother was a true master and was giving me both pleasure and pain at the same time. Oh how I wanted him deep inside of me! Mark raised his head and as he did I couldn't resist darting my head forward and, catching him by surprise, sank my teeth into his shoulder.

"You fucking whore!" Mark cried out jumping back.

"You want something in your mouth? I'll give you something."

Mark came forward and, reaching down, grabbed my ankles and with a yank pulled my legs out from under me. I fell onto my ass on the floor and screamed, this time the scream was real. When my hands had hit the mattress and as my ass the floor my arms were forced to slide across the bed stretching out behind me and causing a searing pain in my upper back and shoulders. If the bed were much higher my shoulders would have dislocated. Ignoring my cry of pain Mark stepped up and my pain was forgotten as I saw the huge bulge in his boxers. As I watched, all but licking my lips, Mark reached down and, sliding the fingers of both hands into the hole in the front, jerked his arms outward and tore the front of his underwear open.

"Oh yes." I groaned as I found my face inches from his enormous dripping cock.

Mark grabbed a handful of my hair and, holding my head still, proceeded to take his cock and slap it across both sides of my face so hard it hurt. As much as it hurt I found myself moaning at the feeling of his sticky pre cum splattering in the sides of my face.

"That hard enough for you sis?" Mark asked. "Now open your mouth, whore."

I shook my head then screamed as Mark yanked hard on my hair, sending a wave of fiery pain through my scalp. As soon as my mouth opened Mark slammed his cock into it. I had barely started to open wider when Mark pushed it all the way in. I almost gagged as ten plus inches of throbbing cock was forced down my throat. I tried to pull my head back and grunted as I hit the column behind me, between that and my throat being stuffed my eyes once again began to water, as did my pussy. I tried to lift up and that sent a fresh wave of pain through my shoulders. Oh this nasty girl was getting exactly what she deserved I thought.

That and any other thought was erased as, once again sliding his hand behind my head, Mark began to fuck the shit out of my mouth. There were no slow pumps to get me used to it, my brother was rearing all the way back until just his tip was between my lips and then thrusting forward as hard as he could, as if my mouth were my pussy. I gurgled around his cock as his thick precum began to flow down my throat and I was having a hard time not gagging.

"What's the matter sis?" Mark asked as he continued to rape my mouth. "You spend so much time licking pussy and playing with little boys that you can't handle a real one?"

I looked up at Mark so he could see my watering eyes, and whimpered for him, as I did I made as if to try to stand and whimpered again. Mark's breathing picked up as did the pace of his brutal face fucking, as seeing me helpless and in pain was driving him wild. Speaking of wild, as our eyes met I could see that he was completely gone. His eyes were as dark as the night and when they caught the candle light, appeared to be glowing. The muscles in his chest and shoulders were bulging and he was starting to sweat. I moaned and started to rock my hips up and down off the floor. Oh how my needy little pussy wanted to cum. I began to regret not letting him get me off before I had started badgering him.

Mark began gasping and I could tell he was getting close. To further spur him along I began squealing around his cock and kicking my legs as if fighting him. Mark reached down and gave my nipple a twist so savage that I screamed around his cock and my eyes went wide with pain. That sound and look sent my brother over the edge. Mark's huge prick exploded deep into my throat sending the cum spraying down faster and harder than I had expected, when he pulled his cock out for the next thrust I coughed, spraying cum out of my mouth, around his cock and down my tits. Mark moaned at the sight and started fucking my mouth even harder. I was ready now and began to whimper for him as each thrust ended in a nice hot sticky spurt of cum going down my willing throat.

Mark yanked his cock from my mouth and as he did, I whimpered and tried to suck it one more time. My lips smacked as his cock came out and I felt a few more drops of cum drip down my chin. Mark looked down at me in disgust.

"You nasty fucking skank look at the fucking mess you made."

Getting down on his knees Mark wiped his hand across my chest and brought it up to my face where I could see his fingers were coated with his cum.

"Clean up your mess."

"Y-yes sir." I panted and as he watched slowly worked my tongue across his fingers making sure I didn't miss a drop of my brother's delicious cum.

"Good puppy." Mark said softly.

"Oh little brother," I moaned to him. "Please make me cum! Please!"

"Oh you think you should cum skank?" Mark asked, still on his knees in front of me.

I looked at my brother and put my trembling lip out in a pout and with very real desperation in my voice begged again:

"Oh please Mark," Spreading my legs so he could see my smooth pink, soaking wet pussy I started bucking my hips up and down. "Oh I need it I ohhhh."

Mark smiled and standing, grabbed my shoulders and effortlessly hauled me straight up along the column. When I was on my feet Mark drooped to his knees and, grabbing my legs, pulled up. Taking his cue and ignoring the pain in my shoulders I whipped my legs up and, draping them over his shoulders let out a loud groan as Mark immediately buried his tongue into my all but gushing pussy.

"Oh oh thank you!!" I gasped out knowing any other response might have made him tease.

As it turned out I didn't have anything to worry about as Mark was so wound up from having me like this that he was attacking his big sister's pussy with a vengeance. Despite the continuous throbbing in my shoulders I started bucking my hips up and down in Mark's face as his tongue plunged in and out of my steaming slit. I was moaning loudly and badly wanted his tongue on my clit but knew if I asked he would stop. Once again I didn't have long to wait as Mark slid his tongue up through the lips of my pussy and I cried out, but this time in pleasure as Mark's lips fastened onto my swollen clit and at the same time he drove two of his fingers inside of me.

"Oh, oh yeah oh yeah little brother oh please keep sucking my pussy oh how I missed you!" I cried out.

I was taking a chance that Mark wouldn't get pissed and start fucking with me but as I had cried out that I had missed him I felt him moan into my clit and he started sucking even harder. My shoulders were shaking from exhaustion, but my legs began trembling for a completely different reason as I felt what I knew was going to be an incredible orgasm. Mark added a third finger to my pussy then, as I was teetering right on the edge, shoved a forth in there, stretching my pussy to its limit but also sending me off.

I threw my head back and howled like an animal as the orgasm crashed through my body. I whacked my head on the bed when I threw it back but barely noticed the pain. All I was aware of was the unbelievable waves of pleasure that were crashing through my body. Not caring if he got pissed or not I wrapped my legs around Mark's head, pinning his face into my gushing pussy. I let out another long wail of pleasure as I felt Mark remove his fingers and, lowering his mouth, begin to suck the sticky juices that were squirting out of my pussy during the orgasm. I continued to grind my hips for another moment as the last few spasms of the orgasm went through my pleasure wracked body.

"Oh my I...Ohhhhh," I couldn't even speak.

What I could do, however, was yelp in surprise as Mark reached underneath and, grabbing my ass in his hands, stood straight up and slid me higher up onto the bed post. When Mark was standing he lowered me down until I could feel the head of his huge dick right at the entrance to my flooded pussy. Mark looked at me and asked:

"That what you want sis?"

"Oh yes little brother I... Oh fuck!!!"

Mark had literally dropped me onto his cock and all of my weight came down on it completely impaling me on his rock hard prick.

"Well then, let me give it to you."

With that Mark slammed his hips up forcing his huge cock deeply into me and I yelped, both from the power of his thrust and my back being driven into the bed post. Mark grabbed my hips and started fucking the shit out of me. I cried out with every pump as he was pushing in so fucking deep that it hurt, but once again it was that good kind of hurt, the kind that made me roll my eyes and want more. As Mark continued to fuck me I kept slamming into the bed and I was aware of the post beginning to rock. I had paid two thousand dollars for this bed six months ago and as much as I was loving this....

"T-the bed." I managed to gasp out, as Mark once again slammed his huge cock home.

"No worries skank," Mark whispered in my ear. "I'll fix that."

Mark let my hips go and, slipping his arms under mine, wrapped them around the post as well and pulled himself into me. I started squealing like a stuck pig as Mark proceeded to drive his cock up and into me. My back was pressed to the wood and my chest was tight against my brother's. Between the two of them I couldn't move an inch and Mark was fucking me even harder and faster. As I panted and moaned I rested my head on Mark's shoulder and gasped as I looked into the mirror. The sight of my brother from behind naked and sweating was incredible. His broad muscular back was bleeding and sweating and, even better, the muscles of his amazing ass were flexing with each powerful thrust into his sister's very grateful pussy. My long white legs were wrapped around his dark tanned flesh and, even better, was the wide eyed lust filled look on my own face as my brother continued his relentless assault on my sorely neglected pussy.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped into Mark's ear. "Oh Mark; oh look at you taking your nasty sister, look at you putting her in her place!" I let out a sharp squeal as Mark slid down taking me with him and causing his cock to drive up even deeper inside me.

"Oh that's right little brother you take your sister's pussy!" Mark gasped and I knew my talking in his ear was getting to him. "That's right little brother, that's your pussy! All weekend that's your pussy. Take it! Take all of it!"

Mark started gasping and every few thrusts started making that little whimpering noise that I. loved.

"Yeah Mark?" You going to give it to me? You going to give your whore of a sister every drop?"

Mark let out a long loud moan.

"Oh yes you are!" I exclaimed.

Mark gave me two more savage pumps then his cock exploded and I could feel his hot cum shooting deep inside of me. I let out a long sigh of pleasure as with every thrust Mark painted the walls of his sister's pussy with more of his cum.

"Ohh yeah Mark," I moaned and, kissing his neck, added; "Oh I love it when my little brother cums inside of me. I... ohh yeah baby!"

I laughed softly as at that remark and the kiss, Mark gave me that precious little whimper again. Mark stopped fucking me and stood there, his cock still inside of me and leaning into me, rested his head on my shoulder. I could hear his panting in my ear and feel his heart pounding against my chest.

"Easy baby." I said softly. Then after a moment added; "Untie your sister little brother, so she can hold you."

Mark slid his hands down and, I felt him fumbling around. a minute later I felt him unwrap my wrists and my breath hissed at the pain in my shoulders as my arms fell limply to my sides. I also dropped my legs down and, had not my brother been right in front of me, would have fallen. Wincing at the pain I brought my arms up and, wrapping them around Mark's shoulders, kissed him and said;

"There you go Mark, feel better now?"

Mark nodded into my shoulder as he held me close to him.

"That's right Mark, your big sister always knows just what you need. Doesn't she?"

Two hours later I was curled up in bed with Mark and all but purring I was so comfortable. After that wild fuck Mark had picked me up and taken me into the bathroom where we took a long hot shower that ended with me up against the wall with one long leg up on Mark's shoulder while he slowly fucked me. After going into the bedroom we fell asleep for an hour before my cell phone woke us up. It turned out to be a wrong number but worked out well since, as before I had even hung up, my brother's mouth was latched onto my left tit and we went again, this time with me taking my time and riding him until, once again, he came deep inside of my insatiable little pussy.

Being the night owls Mark and I were, the sex woke us up and, after Mark got up and made me a cup of tea, how spoiled was I, I had thought as he brought it into me we propped ourselves up on the pillows and put the tv on. Mark was sitting straight up and I was slouched down with my head resting against his chest. Mark's arm was around me and I couldn't help but think how nice this was. As my eyes shifted away from the stupid history channel special my sometimes still nerdy brother was glued to I caught our reflection in the mirror and smiled. The two of us really did look great together. Never mind how amazingly comfortable we were. For what was at least the thousandth time in my life I thought of how odd my brother and my relationship was. Sometimes it seemed as if we really were a couple.

Looking again at our reflection I could so see us being the average married couple; work all day, have some dinner, some great sex and fall asleep in each other's arms relaxed and happy. That was exactly what my brother and I did, except that it was for maybe a week at a time, a few times a year and of course, that's all it ever had been and would be until we met someone else who we could be that close to. I had been looking for four years now with no luck. It was ironic that Mark, who hadn't been, had come the closest to finding it.

Thinking about that made me recall how, when Mark had discussed Samantha, he had spoken of how incredible she felt, how when they had lain together at night he could feel how much she loved him and he could feel it towards her. Mark had still never told me exactly why he had decided to end it, but that along with whatever went on at the end of that trial was his business and as long as he was okay that was all that mattered. I sighed and still thinking about that one true love and wondering if I would ever find it, I looked up at Mark.

"Hey little brother?"

"Yeah sis?"

"This is nice isn't it?"

"Yeah it is." Mark said and kissed the top of my head.

As good as he felt I slid up so I was sitting next to him and, looking at him, said;

"Hey Mark can I ask you something?"

"Anything." Mark said and, picking up the remote, shut the tv off leaving the room lit only by the candles on the night stand.

"Well, remember when you were telling me how good it felt with Samantha?"

I felt Mark tense up a little but he seemed okay when he spoke.

"What about it?"

"Well I know that you weren't really looking for that, but now that you had it would you want it again?"

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
21,975 Followers