Siblings with Benefits Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,118 Followers

"Aren't you happy your sister's happy little brother?"

Mark looked at me seriously for a moment, but when I pushed my lip out even further, looked up at him through my eyelashes, and added in my little girl voice;

"Not even a little bit?"

My brother smiled and, leaning over and kissing the top of my head, said;

"I am sis and you were right, Laura is something."

"She's beautiful isn't she?"

"And apparently, from the sound of it, as good as she looks." Mark said smirking. "That's why I came in here, bad enough I can't have it, I don't need to hear you getting it."

"And she tastes even better than she sounds." I said then grinning mischievously asked; "Wanna taste?"

Without waiting for Mark to answer and of course not thinking at all, especially, considering the conversation we had just had, I leaned up to Mark putting my arm around his neck pulled him down into a deep kiss. I could still smell Laura on me so I knew damn well that my brother would be able to taste her on my lips as I rubbed them across his. At first Mark started to pull away but I had a good grip on his neck and, aside from the thrill of giving him a little sample of what his big sister got every night, it was great to steal a nice long kiss from him. After the first few seconds however Mark began to return the kiss harder and deeper than I had intended.

I tried to break it off, but Mark's hand had slid up behind my head and under my hair. He was holding my face to his. As we kissed, Mark had sat up and wrapping his arm around my waist took me with him. I to say something, then moaned, as the second my mouth opened Mark slid his soft wet tongue into it. As my brother's tongue explored my mouth I felt my body relax, as I began to succumb to his amazing kiss. My arm slid from around his neck and I felt a shudder go through me as I let my hand caress his chest and his hard flat stomach, and, speaking of hard; Mark had turned into me enough that I could feel his hard cock poking into my stomach.

I moaned again louder as Mark broke the kiss and sweeping my hair to the side bent his head and started sucking on the soft skin of my neck. My other hand was on his arm and I felt my heart beat pick up even more as I squeezed his rock hard bicep. My brother's hand had begun to wander as well; first dropping onto my knee and slowly sliding up my bare thigh.

"Ohhh, Mark I don't think..."

I was trying to tell him we shouldn't do this, it was against the rules I was with someone, and ... All thoughts trailed off as I felt Mark's hand leave my thigh and slide into my robe where he started to gently caress my stomach. I whimpered feeling my pussy begin to flow as his had started towards my tits. I tried to speak again but Mark's lips fastened themselves to mine and his tongue once again found its way in. I knew we shouldn't be doing this, but also knew that this was a losing battle. That thought was confirmed when I made the mistake of dropping my hand down to my brother's cock. Oh God, did that hard throbbing prick feel good even through the shorts.

I pulled my head back, but rather than words all that came out was another moan as I was rubbing the length of my brother's cock. Mark's hand found my tit, his fingers going right to my hard nipple where they started teasingly caressing it. My heart was pounding and my pussy was dripping as Mark's mouth went back to my neck then started trailing across my chest. I arched my head back and sighed at the sight of the two of us in the mirrored ceiling. I lifted my long leg and draped it over his as Mark slid his arm around my waist pulling me closer. As if it had a mind of its own, my hand left Mark's cock long enough to move up, slide into the waistband of his shorts and wrap around his hard thick shaft.

This time Mark moaned and whispered;

"Oh Meg, ohhh how I need this."

My only response was to whimper softly as his hand darted from my tit to directly between my legs, where it immediately slid into my panties and found my wet pussy. At the same time I felt him start to pull the tie on my robe. I rested my head on his shoulder moaning into his ear as I felt the robe open and him begin to slide it over my shoulder. Mark's breathing was heavy as I was stroking his cock and reaching down I started tugging his shorts down with my other hand. Soon we would be naked, and Mark would roll over on top of me and enter me, filling my needy little pussy with that amazing cock.

As if reading my mind Mark pushed my shoulder and I rolled onto my back, Mark swung himself over me and began to lower himself. I opened my legs, and reaching down held my panties to the side, preparing for that delicious feeling of Mark's huge cock forcing itself into my nice tight pussy that hadn't felt a cock in months. It would be okay, I told myself, it was wrong but Laura would never know, she was sleeping and he was my brother, it's not like she would suspect anything, I would let Mark fuck me just this once. A proper goodbye to his sister's pussy, then I would nap with him for awhile and slide back into bed with Laura like nothing happened, just curl up next to her and kiss her sleeping face. And like she always did Laura would sleepily open her eyes and whisper;

"I love you Megan."

"Stop!"

Mark froze as I spoke and, putting my hands on his chest, I pushed against him to prevent him from lowering himself, as it was I could feel the spongy head of his cock pressing against the wet lips of my pussy.

"Megan..." He whispered and started to try to lower himself against my hands.

I pushed again and taking the hint Mark rolled to the side. Sitting up I made to close the robe but Mark quickly took me in his arms and started kissing my neck again.

"Come on Megan, I just want to..."

"I can't Mark." I told him pulling my neck away from him. "I'm with Laura Mark and she's not a pet or a fling she's..." I looked at him and said softly. "I'm in love with her Mark I can't hurt her little brother, even for you."

Mark looked away for a minute but didn't let go. I stayed silent, my heart still pounding, wondering what he would do. It had taken everything I had to get him off me once, I was afraid if he pressed again I wouldn't be able to say no a second time. I felt Mark's hand which was on my stomach under the robe start to creep back up towards my tit and he gave me that shy little smile that he knew I was sucker for;

"Please Meg? I want to be with you."

I looked at him and decided to leave it up to my brother, see if in the end Mark would do the right thing and prove he wanted what was best for his sister.

"Mark please stop." I whispered; "I...I can't turn you down Mark, you know that, you know you can make me want you." I swallowed hard and continued. "And Laura wouldn't know, but I would little brother, and it won't be right between her and me anymore. She loves me Mark, please don't make me hurt her." I put my head down and added; "It'll hurt me too Mark, I'll end up losing her."

Mark was quiet and after a moment I looked up to see him staring off into space. I waited until his eyes shifted back to me. With a sigh he removed his hand from inside my robe and slumped back up against the headboard.

"I'm sorry sis." He said quietly and my heart went out to him, as I could see the confusion in his eyes.

"It's okay little brother." I told him.

I took a minute to adjust my panties and catch my breath, and, after tying the robe tightly around me, I slid up next to Mark, who now had his head down like a kid who had just lost his best friend, or I thought as I put my arm around him, his favorite lover.

"Hey Mark," I whispered to him. "It really is okay, I'm not mad, I mean I let you get that far, and, for what it's worth little brother, it wasn't easy to ask you to stop."

Mark put his head up and, as he faced me, I swear it looked as if he were fighting back tears.

"It's not okay sis," He said. "I'm sorry I pushed you. I just..." He shrugged helplessly.

"You just miss your big sister that's all." I told him and, putting my other arm around him, hugged him tight.

Mark hugged me back, then pulling away shook his head and said;

"I miss you Megan."

There was something in his eyes I couldn't quite read. It was more than that he was just upset, it was as if he were frustrated and not sexually. I felt bad and realized maybe there was something I could do.

"Hey Mark, want me to lie down with you for awhile?"

"I... what about Laura?"

"Oh please Mark," I laughed. "Trust me between the flight, the dancing, the drinks and the sex? That girl is out until I wake her up for more!"

Mark looked undecided so I continued;

"It's two thirty Mark, we'll go to sleep, you'll get up like a loon at six to go to the gym and I'll slip back in with Laura."

Mark remained silent and after kissing his cheek I said;

"Come on little brother, doesn't that sound good? You can curl up with your big sister? Let her make it all better?"

"You know what sis?" Mark began, "As good as that sounds, I think you should go sleep with Laura."

"Oh come on Mark don't be mad now I..." Here we go I thought.

"I'm not Meg, but you're right things are different now and I need to get used to it."

As I stared at him feeling terrible, Mark gave me a half hearted smile and after kissing me on the cheek said;

"Sweet dreams sis."

Without waiting for a reply, he slid away from me and rolled over putting his back to me. I sat there for a couple of minutes, then reaching out slowly began running my finger nails lightly across his back as I did Mark whispered;

"That feels nice sis."

"Then go to sleep baby." I said softly.

I rubbed his back for awhile until I could tell by his breathing he was asleep. I got up and shut one of the candelabras off but left the one on Mark's side on. I stared down at him with a feeling of sadness in my heart. Laura was a whole new beginning, but now I realized that with that beginning had just come the end of something very special.

"Goodnight my beautiful little brother." I whispered quietly, feeling a lump rising in my throat.

I left Mark's room and quickly went back to the other bedroom where, slipping into bed behind Laura, I wrapped my arm tightly around her waist and nestling my head into her honey blond hair gently kissed her neck.

"mmmm" Laura cooed. "You feel nice."

"So do you." I whispered. Then added; "I love you Laura."

"Love you too Megan." She giggled. "I love how you hold me."

As I closed my eyes and pulled Laura closer nuzzling even further into her hair I realized that this was the same way my brother had always held me.

"Excuse miss?"

I jumped, startled at the voice speaking behind me. I turned to see an older guy in a suit nod towards the open elevator door.

"I think this is your floor."

"Oh," I said, then gave him shrug. "Sorry just kind of lost in thought."

I stepped out of the elevator thinking how ironic it had been that I had felt that Laura was going to be forever to the point I had turned Mark down and here I was six months later right back here in Rhode Island seeking the comfort of my brother's bed. This time however my brother was seeking a whole lot more than just his sister's pussy, this time Mark wanted it all. Looking back on that night I had stayed here with Laura I had just thought Mark was upset about the simple fact we couldn't play anymore, that had upset me as well, but now realizing that my brother had been in love with me back then, the night became even more heartbreaking; no wonder he hadn't wanted me to sleep next to him it would have been salt in the wounds. Like sleeping with him now might be I thought. No, I told myself as I walked down the corridor to Mark's apartment, this was different there was no other party involved here just a tiny little detail of whether or not Mark and I were truly more than Siblings with Benefits.

I reached Mark's door and listened for a minute I was pretty sure I could hear the TV. I slid the key in as quietly as possible and slowly let myself into the small hallway that led into the living room. The fifty inch flat screen was on replaying last night's Sox game and, as I silently closed the door, I turned and peeked into the living room.

Mark was there lying on his stomach on the couch wearing just a pair of the black karate pants he worked out in, his face turned away from the television and buried in the couch. As I quietly approached him I looked down and frowned at the coffee table. There was an open pack of Marlboros and an ashtray that looked as if it contained most of the pack. I felt terrible; Mark had quit well over a year ago and I had started him off again the other night. Next to the ashtray was a glass and next to that a large bottle of Jack Daniels. I shook my head at the fact that the bottle was two thirds empty. My brother kept no alcohol in the house when I visited, not that it was a threat at this point but as a sign of respect, which meant that the bottle was new and had been full when he had started drinking. As I stood there, looking at the bottle, a feeling of peace came over me as I realized that nothing in me wanted to pick it up. I sighed looking again at how little was left; no wonder he hadn't heard the phone. Speaking of phones, his blackberry was on the arm of the couch near his head and, as I watched, it lit up. Curious, I picked it up and realized it was on vibrate so, being on the couch, Mark wouldn't have heard it even if he weren't comatose.

The phone had received a text, looking down at Mark and making sure he was sleeping, I checked the text and saw it was from the head of his firm, Jim Howard.

"When are you getting here? We need to talk about this!"

That didn't sound good I thought, I saw that in addition to my calls, Mark had missed a couple from work and one from a Chicago area code. That one had been last night at nine. I knew the black Flames number as well as Abigail's cell, it wasn't one of them. I wondered if it was the firm that had made Mark the offer? If it was I found myself wondering what answer he had given them. Gently putting the phone back, I looked down at Mark and, after taking a minute to admire his broad back with it's enormous Baphomet tattoo, I leaned over a little further to see the side of his face that was visible. Mark's eyelids weren't moving at all and his breathing was slow and deep; he was out.

I stood there debating whether or not to wake him up. The first thing I wanted to do was check on his medication, something that would be easier if he didn't see me doing it. The only problem was if I went and did that and Mark woke up because he heard something, it would look like I was snooping, which I was of course, but I'd rather he didn't know. Bracing my hand on the arm of the couch I slid my sandals off and quietly padded through the living room, enjoying the feeling of the plush rug under my bare feet, and going down the corridor approached Mark's office. Because Mark, well at least in the past, had pets living with him, or if not pets a constant flow of women spending the night he kept his medication in his office, which he always kept locked when he had company.

I tried the door and found it unlocked. Not that it would have mattered as there was a key to it on the same ring as the keys to his Lexus. As I started to enter the room I felt a pleasant wave of gratitude come over me. Gratitude for the fact that my brother trusted me with his car, the keys to his home, and never cared if I was there when he wasn't. It wasn't too many years ago that no one trusted me in their homes and deservedly so. I had become the type person that if people knew I was coming would clean out their medicine cabinets and make sure their purses were tucked away somewhere. I took a deep breath as I entered Mark's office with the image in my mind of coming into this very office six years ago and stealing over a thousand dollars in cash from Mark's desk. I brushed that thought aside and went with my first instinct, which was to be grateful not to be that person anymore. As I did I was suddenly hit by the thought that Mark could have never fallen in love with that person.

That thought, and all others, left my mind as I walked into Mark's office and looked around. My brother was packing. All three bookshelves were empty and there were stacks of boxes in the corner next to them. A couple of my paintings, that Mark had displayed there, were wrapped in bubble wrap against the wall and the entire place looked like it had been torn apart. Even Mark's normally sickeningly organized desk was a mess, files everywhere and piles of pictures and paperwork stacked all over it. I stared at the mess with mixed emotions; I had been afraid that Mark had felt that my non answer had been an answer and that I had rejected him. Now seeing that he was packing I found myself wondering if he assumed I would say yes.

Making my way over to the desk I sat in the soft leather chair and after a quick glance back at the door I tried the top left drawer hoping it wasn't locked. The drawer slid open and I flinched at the sight of the .45 automatic sitting on top of a small box. Gingerly pushing the gun, which I have no doubt was fully loaded, out of the way I reached under and slid out the small cardboard box and opening it, removed the pill bottle, and glanced at the label; Risperdal. Fifteen years ago, several months after the Max hearing Mark told me he needed to talk to me. At that point I had been drinking but staying away from coke and Mark and I were partying quite a bit together as Mark was convinced it was okay for me to drink as long as it was with him. We had gone away for one of our "escape" weekends, during which we would go out of town to bars or clubs and party get a thrill out of being all over each other in public. This time we had gone to New Hampshire and on the ride up Mark had confessed to me that since he had been ten years old he had heard a "Voice" in his head.

At first I was stunned, but as I sat and thought about, it I had to say it had explained quite a bit about my brother. That "going away" thing he would do, sometimes for hours at a time. The way he would occasionally cock his head when he thought no one was looking, and especially his odd mood swings. Even that odd intense look that he always had, the way it appeared that my brother was either staring through or past you. That look was referred to as "A thousand yard stare" and was common in both combat veterans and people like my brother who had survived extremely violent situations; it was also a sign of mental illness.

Mark had told me that he had never said anything while he was in the home because they would have locked him up, and then he'd never told anyone after that because, as it was, Dad had already thought there was something wrong with him. As Mark had said that I had recalled how that night I had begged for Mark to stay with us when dad thought we had been fucking in the hotel, the comment dad had made about how there was something wrong with Mark and that it was in his eyes as if there was something behind them.

My brother claimed that the Voice usually helped him, that it somehow always had the answers in school, always knew what to say, or do, in any situation and somehow seemed older and smarter than he was. According to Mark, as he got older, the Voice began to change and become more destructive than helpful. He claimed it had been the voice that had told him to break Jack's jaw that night outside of Vinnie's to set the tone. The Voice was my brother stripped of any emotion other than rage and the desire to get even with life by taking anything it wanted. Mark then confessed to me that when he had first seen Max he had been afraid and ran away, the Voice overwhelmed him and made him go back. The Voice wanted Max dead and Mark had come within seconds of killing him.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,118 Followers