Siblings with Benefits Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,111 Followers

Alex had calmly looked at him then, leaning back in his chair, puffed on a cigar while appearing lost in thought. A minute later he told Murdock that was fine, he would just find another lawyer and, while he was at it, the new lawyer may as well handle all of his business. As Murdock stared at him Alex had smirked and said that his 'reputation' had been built by Warner's family and could be taken away just as easily. Murdock had left in a huff and I started to get upset but Alex had laughed and said not to worry he would be back. Warner then turned serious and told me that Murdock did have a point; that Mark needed to get his shit together. I would not be able to answer for him at a hearing and the judge would toss him in the looney bin.

I started to argue that wasn't true, but holding his hand up to me, Alex looked at Mark and asked him how he was doing. My brother didn't respond and, getting up and going over to him, Alex looked him in the eye and told him he was a weak piece of shit. Once again no response. Then to my surprise Alex suddenly swung at my brother; his fist heading straight for Mark's face. Before I could even cry out, there was a slapping sound as, without looking in that direction, Mark's hand had come up and caught Alex's fist in his palm. Alex had pulled his hand away and Mark slowly turned to him and, as if just seeing him, asked why he was in his face. Alex shook his head and, coming over to me, leaned over and told me that I had one day maybe two tops to get Mark with the program or the best they would be able to do would be time in an institution. Although Alex had whispered so softly I had barely heard him, Mark spoke from the couch saying in Latin;

"I wonder if they'll put me in the same room as dad."

Alex asked what Mark had said and I told him it was nothing that made any sense. Alex had sighed and as he walked by my brother stopped, and leaning over, put his arm around his shoulders and said;

"Come on Mark your family needs you to be okay." He paused, and then his voice sounding as if it were going to break added; "I need you to be okay little brother."

That moment had touched me, as Warner like Mark, never showed any form of emotion to the world at large, but also scared me as, for the first time since he had said he would help, I could see Alex's confidence wavering. Alex had every right to worry; my brother was not right and right now I could only think of one thing that could make him that way; the loving touch of his big sister. We had both always said that the only time we felt right was when we were together so tonight we would be together. It was taking a risk, as Alex had a strange turn of mind, and we didn't need to get his attention focused on us. Well, I thought standing up, it was worth the risk. Mark's door did have a lock and, if I had to, I would just tell Alex I had slept in the chair in Mark's room because he was having a hard time sleeping. For three years now Mark and I had hid in plain sight; covered by the fact that no one would ever suspect we were lovers. I mean we were brother and sister after all.

Putting on my robe, and leaving my room, I walked quietly down the carpeted hallway and saw that, as usual, the living room was lit by the television. It was midnight however, and hopefully Alex would be sleeping on the couch. I had just entered the room and felt like crying in frustration when I saw Warner leaning forward in the chair tapping out a cigarette. I stopped where I was debating what to do when Alex stood up, and stretching, turned and saw me. He asked if I was coming out to watch tv and, before I could answer, made my night by telling me he was tired, and his back was killing him, so he was going to go to bed. I nodded and walking over sat in one of the recliners next to the couch. Alex handed me the remote and after looking at me with a concerned look on his face told me that I should be taking the sleeping pills that Mark's doctor had left for me. I told him that I was fine, that I'd been through bouts like this before and would sleep eventually. Alex shrugged then, as he had with my brother, leaned over and, putting his arm around me, told me that today was just a bad day and everything would get better. I kissed his cheek and told him that I knew it would. Much better, and very soon, I added to myself as I watched Alex walk down the hallway and disappear into his bedroom.

It took what little will power I had left to stay sitting in the chair for a few minutes making sure Warner wasn't going to come right back out. Finally, taking a deep breath, I put the remote down, leaving the tv on, and quickly walked over to the room Mark was staying in. I turned the doorknob slowly then, taking a quick look down the hallway, opened the door and upon entering immediately closed it and thumbed the button on the doorknob locking it. I rested my head briefly against the door as a sense of relief flooded through my body then turned and walked over to the bed that Mark was lying in.

Like the room I was staying in Mark's was small and neatly furnished with a double bed, a small desk, a bureau and a couple of night stands. The desk lamp was lit in the corner so Mark wouldn't be in the dark. As I approached the bed I undid the robe and, letting it fall to the floor, gently climbed onto the bed wearing just the black panties. Mark was lying on his stomach with his head turned away from me. Although he was sleeping, I could tell by his shallow rapid breaths, that it wasn't a deep sleep. Certainly not the kind of sleep he would get with his sister next to him. Reaching out, I lightly caressed his back then, leaning over, I whispered in his ear;

"Hey little brother."

As I had leaned over, my nipple rubbed against his side, and I felt a thrill go through my body, and straight through to my pussy. Damn I needed him. Mark jerked up, spinning up onto his side so quickly I almost fell off the bed.

"It's okay Mark!" I said softly putting my hands up.

Mark looked at me and I winced at how bad he still looked. The fight had been a little over a week ago, and Mark's left eye had just started to open. That eye was completely red, not just from lack of sleep, but from the broken blood vessels he had suffered from getting hit there. The entire left side of my brother's face was still bruised and swollen and he had stitches inside his upper lip from having it split against his teeth. At this point, because of the stitches, and the swelling, Mark looked as if he was permanently sneering, and he still couldn't speak right. Regardless of that, I yearned to lean forward and kiss those lips, but wanted to give Mark a minute to get himself together.

"Damn sis," Mark said softly. "Sorry I... ow!"

Mark exclaimed as he reached up to rub his head and, forgetting about the cast, whacked himself in the face.

"Easy Mark." I said then sliding over to him reached out and caressed his right cheek.

Mark's right eye was also blackened from having his nose broken but at least it looked normal.

"What are you doing in here sis?" Mark asked softly. "Alex..."

"Is sleeping in his room." I finished for him.

As I said that Mark looked at me and seemed to just notice that I was topless. I smiled as his eyes locked onto my hard pink nipples and I let my own eyes drop to his crotch. Mark was wearing a pair of white shorts that looked incredible against his well tanned skin and I could already see the material tightening around his cock. I looked back up at him and, putting my hands on my tits, whispered;

"You miss these little brother?"

Mark looked longingly at me then, turning his head, whispered;

"Can't Meg, Alex might get back up he..."

"Listen Mark," I said sliding close enough to him to put my arm around his shoulders.

Once again my hard nipple grazed his flesh and I heard him take a deep breath as he felt it.

"Alex isn't going to know I'm here. He gets up at six and works out in the spare room. I'm going to stay here until five and slip back into my room."

"But..."

"Mark even if he finds out I was in here I'll just say I was checking on you," I gave him a kiss on the cheek and frowned as he pulled away slightly.

"Don't you want me little brother?"

With that I got up on my knees on the bed and wrapping both arms around his shoulders tried to pull him into a kiss.

"Don't sis," Mark whispered, turning his head. "I can't I..." He trailed off looking away from me.

"Why not?" I asked. "You didn't get hurt down there did..."

Mark cut me off by saying quietly;

"You... you don't have to try to be with me because you feel bad sis its okay."

"What the hell are you talking about? I want to be with you because we need each other little brother I don't..."

"Meg look at me." Mark said. "I... I'm a fucking mess." He shook his head. "I... its okay sis. If you want to lie down with me I'd love it but we..."

"Hey." I said cutting him off. "Mark look at me."

Mark kept his head turned and, reaching out, I grabbed his chin, turning his head to face me.

"You Mark, will always be beautiful to me know matter what." I whispered and leaning in, kissed him softly on the lips.

Mark started to pull away but I put my hand behind his head and, holding him close to me, said;

"Come here my beautiful little brother. Let your big sister give you what you need." I kissed him again, a little harder, and Mark let out a soft whimper in his throat.

"Make you all better."

As I said this, I dropped my hand into his lap, and let out a groan of my own, as I could feel his huge cock, hard and throbbing, in his shorts.

"Oh you are just fine down there aren't you baby?" I asked.

"Meg..."

"Oh, you are nice and hard for your big sister."

"I... you don't care?" Mark asked. I looked at him and gave him a sad smile.

"In case you haven't noticed little brother, your big sister isn't looking so hot these days either." Before he could say anything I gave his cock a squeeze and added;

"But you don't seem to mind do you?"

"It's different I'm..." He paused then looking at me eye whispered; "I'm scared Megan."

I pulled him close to me and said in his ear;

"It's going to be okay Mark. It really will be. I promised you when you came to live with us, that no one would ever hurt you again, and I meant it. I got Alex to help Mark, and he can do this, but I need you to want to Mark I need you to do better, to be better."

I pushed away enough so he could look at me and continued;

"I know your scared Mark but I also know that you're the strongest person I know. You need to show me that."

Mark shook his head.

"I'm tired Meg, and maybe Murdock's right. I'm just like our father sis I..."

"Don't you dare talk like that!" I snapped.

Being soft wasn't working. I needed to get through to him, get him to want to fight. Closing my eyes I told myself to think; to find something that would make my brother not want to quit. I could seduce him easily right now, and the sex would calm him down, but wouldn't be enough to snap him out of his funk. When I opened my eyes I looked over Mark's shoulder, at our reflection in the mirror over the bureau. I felt my heart beat faster as I stared at the huge Baphomet tattoo on Mark's back and the words over it;

"Lex Talionis."

"Mark, listen to me. You quit that bastard wins. You want Max to win Mark?"

"I..." Mark shrugged then once again cocked his head then said;

"I failed Meg I didn't kill him. I... deserve to rot."

"Bullshit Mark." I told him staring him in the eye. "You only lose if you let yourself get put away."

"No. I was supposed to kill him Megan and I..."

"I stopped you Mark." I told him. Taking a deep breath, I forced myself to continue;

"I stopped you because if you killed Max you would go to jail. Yes Max would have died, but you would have suffered more. A lifetime in prison or a hospital and, every day knowing the future you could have had." I shook my head. "But by leaving him alive you'll win Mark. All you have to do is beat this."

Mark got that far away look in his eye and I almost sobbed thinking I'd lost him. Should have just gone for the sex I thought, take what we needed then... Just then Mark looked at me and asked;

"How does it make me the winner?"

Sensing a chance, I gave him what I hoped was an evil smile, and told him;

"You hurt him Mark, you hurt him bad."

Mark looked as if he were going to speak but I put my finger to his lips and pressed on, trying to put as much intensity into my exhausted voice as I could.

"Think about it Mark. Think about what you did to him. The people at the hospital told Alex that Max had pissed himself he was so scared of you."

I felt a thrill go through me as I saw the corner of Mark's lip begin to curl up in a twisted smile.

"What does Lex Talionis mean little brother?" Reaching out I grabbed his chin roughly, enough to make him wince, but knew that the pain was irrelevant. I was starting to get through to him. "Tell me Mark what does it mean?"

"An eye for an eye." Mark said and another thrill flowed through me, as his voice sounded stronger than it had in days, and his eye was boring into mine, that intense look coming back into it.

"That's right." I nodded in agreement. "Now think Mark; what has Max done to you? Besides beat you? He haunted you, didn't he? Nightmares, flashbacks, hell you were afraid to talk because of him. Shit Mark you're still afraid of the dark." I nodded as if agreeing with myself then, tapping Mark on the chest, continued.

"If you killed him Mark it would have been quick; some pain then he'd be gone." I smiled coldly. "But this way little brother? Oh this way that bastard is going to suffer. The doctors already said he's never going to walk right again and, even with surgery he'll be scarred for life. You broke six bones in his face alone Mark."

"Yes."

The smile he gave me was hideous yet, at the same time, I couldn't remember one that had meant more to me.

"Oh and the best part little brother?" I grinned wickedly and, leaning in, began to speak into his ear using a seductive tone as if I were talking dirty to him;

"He's going to dream about you Mark. Every night for the rest of his life that mother fucker is going to dream of your face. Nightmare after nightmare, waking up screaming your name! Pissing his pants over just the thought of you; living in terror that any day you might come back and finish him."

"I'll haunt him." Mark breathed out and like me it sounded sexual.

"Oh you will Mark. How poetic is that little brother? He will suffer worse than you ever did Mark. Because you were strong enough to survive, because he couldn't kill you, and you came back for him little brother, and death would have been a mercy. This will make him wish he were dead."

I pulled away and looked at Mark expectantly. After another pause and odd cock of his head, Mark nodded and said;

"That's perfect! He'll..."

"Win if you don't stop feeling bad for yourself Mark." I interrupted. "Everything I said means nothing if you let yourself get put away. Max may suffer, but so will you, and then he gets to be a victim."

"No," Mark shook his head. "He can't win! He needs to be the only one suffering."

"Then fight Mark!" I snapped at him and, grabbing his shoulders, looked him in the eye and said;

"I stopped you from killing him Mark. I lied to the cops to give you a chance. I got Alex and he got his lawyer. The rest is up to you Mark; your destiny is in your hands."

I leaned away from him and gave him the last of what I had;

"You're the best of the best Mark. You're beautiful, you're strong, and you're intelligent. You're going to have everything you want in life aren't you?"

"Oh yes."

"That's right Mark you're going to have it all and you know why?"

"Because..." Mark started but I beat him to it.

"Because my beautiful little brother takes what he wants doesn't he?"

"Oh yes." Mark whispered and, as he did his eyes left my face to find, and linger, on my small well shaped tits.

As I looked at Mark, I felt my heart beat faster and my breath pick up. I was as excited to see him looking like himself, as I was knowing that in minutes, my beautiful little brother was going to be exactly where he belonged, in his sister's arms as well as her hot needy little pussy.

"And what does my little brother want to take right now?" I asked softly and, raising my hands, once again presented my tits to him. "Is it his sexy big sister?"

Mark's answer was to lean forward and, with a desperate sounding moan that made my pussy flow, fasten his mouth onto my left nipple.

"Oh yeah baby," I cooed, running my nails through his thick black hair. "Come take what you need, it's all yours Mark, your big sister's pussy, your favorite pussy is right here."

I let out a sigh of contentment as Mark wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me tightly to him. Sliding his lips across my sweaty flesh, Mark sucked my right nipple into his mouth, and I arched my back, shoving it hard against his lips. Mark's breath hissed between his teeth and he pulled his face back. I looked down to see him lick his upper lip. I had forgotten about the stitches in his mouth. Not wanting him to be self-conscious I pulled his face up to mine and gently kissed him. Once again Mark let out a whimper that told me how much he had missed, and needed, his sister's touch.

Wrapping my arms around his shoulders, I pulled Mark into my embrace, as I continued to softly caress his lips with my tongue before sliding it gently into his mouth. Mark put his arms around me and...

We both cried out as Mark's cast hit me in the back of the head causing my lips to smash into his. Mark pulled away and instantly turned his head away in embarrassment.

"I...I'm sorry Megan I... I told you forget it I..."

I had paused while he was talking, to lick my lips and try to decide if the blood I tasted was from his mouth or mine. Sucking on the inside of my lip told me it was mine. Leaning over, and putting my arm around his shoulder, I said;

"Hey Mark's it's okay baby."

Mark looked at me and, as I leaned in to kiss his cheek, I caught a glimpse of the two of us in the mirror. I winced at the thought that we were far from beautiful at the moment. Mark looked like, well like he had taken a hell of a beaten, and I looked like the strung out mess that I was. But that didn't matter right now. I had meant what I said; my brother would never be anything less than beautiful to me. God only knows he had always made me feel that way no matter how bad off I had been over the last couple of years. On that note, I lifted Mark's face to mine, and after giving him a very soft kiss, whispered;

"How about you just lie back Mark and let your loving big sister take good care of you."

Before he could respond, I pushed him lightly on the shoulder as I kissed him again. Mark didn't resist as I leaned in and, using my body against his, eased him onto his back on the bed. I sat back and, after working my skimpy black panties over my hips, laid on my back and, lifting my legs straight up, worked my panties up to me knees. I waited a minute so Mark would get a good look at my wet pink pussy peeking out at him from between my creamy thighs, then bending my knees, slipped the panties off.

Sitting back up, I smiled at the look of absolute desire on Mark's face, as indeed his eyes were glued between my legs. Opening my legs I reached down and, using two fingers, slowly slid them through my soft wet lips spreading them open.

"Ohhh Megan." Mark whispered;

The lust in his voice, coupled with the feeling of my fingers caressing my pussy, caused me to moan softly and, lightly teasing my clit, I said;

"Oh how I love it when you moan my name little brother."

Mark went to sit back up, but I quickly put my left foot up on his chest, holding him there.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,111 Followers