Siblings with Benefits Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,100 Followers

A good night. I put my head down on the steering wheel and could feel tears coming to my eyes. Not that these guys could be considered lovers, I was not there to be their girlfriend, I was just a quick dirty fuck. Most times it was as simple as just bending over the small couch and letting them take me. Most lasted little more than a few minutes, then it was back on stage as if I had been out on a cigarette break. Speaking of, I fumbled in my purse, and removing a pack, took one out and lit it with trembling fingers. Christ I needed a fix. That was where the debate came in; there were several dealers in the club and I could get it all night long. Not for free of course but after every trip to the back I could pay for more.

I knew it was a vicious circle. I was dancing and whoring to get the coke then using the coke to keep myself flying high enough to continue to do what I was doing. I also needed money. The rent was due this weekend and I had nothing. Two nights ago I had made six hundred dollars and come home with a hundred; the rest going up my nose and at the bar after my shift. Home, I thought shaking my head. Where I lived wasn't a home it was a place. I'd had a nice home once, with parents who loved me, but that was a lifetime ago. I was no longer that pretty little girl with the bright future. Now home was whatever spare room someone had to offer.

Right now I was sharing a dirty three room apartment with another dancer, whose real name I didn't know, but went by 'Sadie'. Sadie hadn't paid rent in two months and if we didn't have two months by the first we were going to be tossed. We were supposed to be tossed last month but Sadie had fucked the landlord to let us ride. Apparently his wife thought something was funny because it was her we were dealing with now and she wanted the cash. Sadie had worked last night and had brought home half now it was up to me to get the rest.

It didn't have to be this way. A month ago I had been staying with Tommy and it's not like he had thrown me out, Tommy would never do that to me. But Tommy was straight now and had been for well over a year. During that time I had flitted in and out of his life but he always took me back. Tommy loved me, why I don't know. All I had done was treat him poorly. Once when I asked him why he always took me back he said that he was waiting for the real Megan to come back and she was worth the wait.

The real Megan. Who was that? Was she the sweet girl next door type with the big crooked smile and cute little girl laugh that always made other people smile and laugh with her? Or was the real Megan "Raven"; the coked up gothic slut that shook her tits on the stage and bent over for anyone who wanted to pay for it? Seemed more and more as if it were the latter. Last month in one those dreadful times where lack of money had forced me to be straight for more than a couple of days I had looked at Tommy sleeping next to me and had decided I had to leave him. Tommy was doing well and having me around him was dangerous. More than once I had brought coke into the house and once even tried to get him to do it with me. I was messed up at the time and very grateful that he had said no. I had caused enough pain to people who loved me I didn't need that guilt as well. So I packed up when he went to work and left him a note saying how sorry I was.

I had gotten a job dancing at the Foxy Lady where the clientele was upper class, the money phenomenal, and all you had to do was dance. I had lost that job within a week for showing up wasted and after I got a second chance got caught doing lines in the bathroom. One of the girls that worked there sent me to The Wolves Den where I fit right in. Everyone from the bouncers. to the dancers. to the crowd that hung there were users. I put the cigarette out and looked at the dashboard clock. I was due on stage in twenty minutes. If I didn't work tonight I would not have a place to live. I also would have to deal with being straight.

Then again, there was always Mark. I could go stay with him for a little while and get myself together as I had many other times. I let out a small sob as I thought of my brother, who I hadn't seen in well over a month. Not for lack of trying on his part. Mark had called Tommy several times looking for me and had even stopped at some of the places that I would hang around in. As much as it pained me to do so I was avoiding him. Not that Mark had not seen me messed up before because God knew he had seen me in pretty rough shape, but to find out I was working in a place like this would kill him. Bad enough he had posted bail for me three months ago when I had been arrested for soliciting a police officer in a bar.

The last time I had seen Mark we had spent the weekend together and I had made sure I had been clean a few days before I saw him. Although it was no secret about my habits I always did the best I could to look okay when I was with him. The weekend had been nice until the end when, while lying in bed, Mark brought up me going into an inpatient treatment center. That turned into an argument and I had ended up telling Mark that I was none of his fucking business and to leave me alone. I had stormed out of his apartment and had not seen him since. I did call him a couple of days later in tears and apologized to him. He had said to forget it and wanted to see me, but I needed to keep my distance until I felt as if I could handle it.

Unlike me, Mark was doing just fine for himself. Now in his last year at Suffolk, Mark already had an internship with a good firm in Providence that most likely would make him an offer when he graduated. Mark was still bartending, but at a high end country club that Alex had gotten him into. The tips were phenomenal and Mark had told me that he had met several wealthy married women that slipped him their number and who paid him to pretty much fuck the shit out of them while their husbands were away. Ironic that Mark was also selling himself but in a very different way; somehow my brother had even managed to make prostitution look good.

Mark currently had a nice two bedroom apartment in North Providence that he kept telling me I was more than welcome to share with him. I could either go into the club and get fucked up again or go to my brother and let him take care of me. I looked at my trembling hands, and quickly before I changed my mind, shut the car off and dropping the keys in my purse got out of the car. I slammed the door of Sadie's beat to hell old nova so it would stay shut and walked across the parking lot towards the rear of the building.

"Hey honey what's your hurry?"

I turned to see three college kids leaning against the corner of the club smoking. I was wearing a short denim mini skirt with a tight white t-shirt and black heels. Jack Wolf, the owner of the club as well, as the head of the notorious Devil's own biker gang, wanted us to look sexy on the way in to get the guys wanting to see more.

"C'mon over hear sweetie!" Another guy called.

I was ready to walk away when a slight breeze carried the sweet smell of marijuana over to me. Turning, I sauntered over to them, and stopping next to the one with the joint said;

"Hey sexy, don't suppose you wanna share?"

This had come out in the soft, sultry and slightly raspy voice I used when I was in the club. Sad to say however, the rasp was not intentional, but was the product of several years of chain smoking.

"Sure, honey." The kid answered as he passed me the joint.

I took a hit from it, and closing my eyes, held the smoke in my lungs as long as I could before letting it out. I went to hand it back but the kid waved me off.

"Go ahead baby take a couple."

I took another and passing it back to him thanked him.

"How about you thank me behind the building sweetie?" The kid asked with a wink.

"We got more in the car and a bottle of southern how about you party with us?"

"Oh yeah?" I asked. "With all of you?"

"Sure," One of the other kids laughed. "We can go one at a time or you can give us the group discount what do you figure?"

I stared hard at him, and resisting the urge to smack him, forced a sexy smile and leaning forward said in the kid with the joint's ear.

"Tell you what baby, you come on in and spend some money on me and my friends and I'll see about getting you some fun."

"Aww come on hon we don't have that kind of money." He grinned. "How about a student discount?"

"See you inside boys." I said, and turning, walked away from them towards the back entrance.

"Cock tease!!" One of them yelled.

I entered through the back way nodding to the bouncer who watched that door and made my way upstairs. The club itself was on the first floor and consisted of several stages spread out in four rooms and one large room that consisted of the bar and the main stage. The smaller stages in the other rooms were reserved for private parties and some of the bigger spenders. The parties were big money if you were willing to fuck the guest of honor in front of the rest of the room. I had thought in the beginning that I could have never, but two hundred dollars was a lot of money. I shuddered as I pictured myself bent over a chair being fucked by a guy due to get married in a week while his friends clapped and cheered.

I needed a fix; reaching the landing of the second floor which was a large open area with a second smaller bar, and a dozen small rooms along the corridor which were our dressing rooms. The rooms were also referred to "The fantasy rooms" and were where we would bring the guys who paid for private dances. Not that there was any dancing involved, it was for sex and sex only. As I made my way across the room, I stopped at the bar where Rick, one of the bouncers was leaning smoking a cigarette.

"Hey baby." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "How's my favorite guy in the club doing tonight?"

"I'm good Megan." He answered grinning. "Hard at work."

Rick was a big guy, over six feet and well over two hundred pounds, but was surprisingly soft spoken and a genuinely nice guy. All the girls liked him, as most of the bouncers were arrogant jerks. I had hooked up with Rick after a party my first week there and had fooled around with him a couple of times since. Like every bouncer there Rick also had cocaine on him, which they sold to the girls and other employees. Any coke that went to customers was sold by members of the Devil's own when they were there or the two bartenders, both of which were street dealers who didn't even get paid for their bartending work.

"Really?" I asked smiling. "Let's see."

With that I reached down and squeezed his cock through his jeans. Rick laughed but then stopped as I continued to rub back and forth. I was standing in front of him and I doubted anyone could see. Not that it would matter in this place. Last week, after hours Sadie had a fucked the bartender right on the bar while people called out bets on how quick he would get off.

"Don't tease Megan," Rick said as I felt his sizable cock growing hard under my touch. "It's going to be a long night."

"But you'll have me to look forward to." I told him.

Still rubbing with my hand I leaned into his ear and whispered;

"Hey honey how about some in advance for your favorite girl."

"I can't Megan." Rick said, and grabbing my wrist, gently pushed my hand away.

"C'mon Rick you know I'll pay you!" I winked "One way or another."

"Listen Megan, a couple of us came up a little light last week. You stiffed me a hundred and I had to put it in myself. Jack reamed our asses and told us no fronting."

"Rick the night's just started you know I'll get at least one, and as soon as they..."

"Megan I can't." Rick said simply. "If we keep giving in to you girls Jack's going to have all his devil's in here. And for the record they'll be sampling you girls all night and you know it."

I sighed and let it go. I didn't want Rick to get in trouble.

"Come see me after work and we can party some if you want." Rick said. "But I won't have my own until then."

"Okay honey." I told him forcing a smile.

I went down the hallway, and entering my room, turned on the light wishing to hell I'd been able to get something so I didn't have to be in here in my right mind. The room was small with a makeup table and chair against one wall and that god awful sweat-and worse-stained couch against the other. Walking over to the locker in the corner, I manipulated the combination lock and opened the door. Reaching up under my hair I immediately removed the locket that mom gave me years ago. There was no way I could wear that in here. Stripping down to my black thong, I reached into the locker and removed one of the outfits that were hung up in there.

I pulled on an extremely short, tight, black skirt. Then put on a shirt that was really more of a vest that was held together with lengths of chain that snapped off with the flick of a finger. Underneath the vest my small but perky tits were bare. Well bare except for the barbell piercings I had gotten a few weeks ago. One of the bouncers worked in a tattoo and piercing shop and did all the girls from the club for free. Reaching into the locker once more, I pulled out a long sheer black cape, and fastened it around my neck. I grabbed the black studded dog collar from the top shelf and after putting that on, picked up the boots from the bottom and sat down in front of the table.

After pulling on the knee high black stiletto boots I faced the mirror and began to put on my makeup. I did my eyes in heavy black eye shadow and my lips in blood red; both colors standing out against my ivory complexion. I had to use my left hand to steady my right as I applied the thick black eyeliner to prevent myself from poking my eye. Finishing, I looked sadly at myself in the mirror. My once beautiful ice blue eyes were dim and tinged with red, and my skin seemed more pasty than fair. That's okay; I thought disgustedly, it wasn't my face they were watching.

Reaching back I removed my long raven black hair from its pony tail and let it cascade down my back. I was ready to get up, then looking down at a small jewelry box on the table, sighed and reached into it. Removing a condom from it, I slipped it into the top of my left boot. Looking once again in the mirror I whispered;

"You're a whore Megan."

I closed my eyes and fought back the tears that would ruin my makeup, and after taking a deep breath stood up, and left the room. I walked past a couple of bouncers and went by one of the girls, a short petite redhead who was leading a bald, overweight guy by the hand. I winced as I went by. Technically we could say no; lie, and say we were already spoken for, and just lose out on the money. We were also told that if we were caught saying no too often we would get canned. So far I had been fortunate and had only ducked one or two. There had been a guy similar to the one I had just seen last week, but by then I'd sniffed the equivalent on an eight ball, and barely remembered letting him take me.

I had just reached the bottom of the stairs, and was going to work the floor for a few minutes before my name was called, when I heard a voice behind me.

"Goddamn girl I love that look!"

I stopped, feeling that familiar twist in my stomach, however by the time I turned around I had a huge practiced smile on my face.

"Yeah baby?" I asked softly before I had even gotten a good look at the guy. "You like bad girls?"

"Damn straight!" The guy said looking me up and down as I approached him.

It could be worse I suppose. The guy, who looked to be in his forties, was tall and thin with graying hair and rather dull brown eyes. He was dressed in a pair of decent jeans and a polo shirt. I had learned early on that the high rollers did not come in here because of the crowd and the college kids were lucky to be able to afford a few dollars around the stage. It was this type of guy, a blue collar to middle class type who had saved up some money and was looking to have a little fun.

"Yeah well that's just great baby." I whispered as I stood directly in front of him, and reaching out, ran a long red fingernail gently down his cheek. "Because this girl loves to be bad."

"I'll bet." The guy said, as holding up a five dollar bill, looked deliberately down at my barely concealed tits.

"You want a peek honey?"

Reaching up, I unsnapped the first chain, and pulling the vest open with both hands, exposed my tits to him.

"Oh look at those." The guy said softly, his voice trembling with excitement.

As he started to hand me the five, I smiled at him, and taking his hand in my right, pushed it down to where I pulled the elastic band of the skirt over so he could see the string of my thong.

"Right there honey." I told him.

I noticed that not only was his hand shaking but there was a silver wedding band on his finger. First timer no doubt about it, desperate for some fun, but afraid to get caught. In that case the club was perfect; as close to anonymous sex as you could get. He slipped the five into my thong as he stared longingly at my tits.

"Like them baby?"

"I-I love them." He said. "I like those piercings, you are a bad girl aren't you..."

"Raven baby," I said in my smoky voice. "You can call me Raven."

"Raven." He repeated in a whisper as I put my fingers on the barbells, and twisted them lightly back and forth.

"Yeah baby, and Raven loves to be a bad girl." I leaned forward, and putting my lips to his ear, gave him a playful nip on the ear lobe that made him gasp and whispered; "And I can be your bad girl baby. You and I can go right upstairs to the fantasy room and you can let this bad girl be oh so good to you."

"I.." he hesitated nervously. "We can do that?"

"Hmmm-mmm" I told him as I leaned forward and rubbed my bare tits across his chest."You go over to that bar and buy a twenty five dollar ticket then we go up and you decide how bad I'm going to be."

"Ummm... I... ohhh." He moaned, as dropping my hand down, I grabbed his cock.

"Fifty for my pretty red lips, and a hundred for my even prettier lips."

I stepped back from him and gave him a little twirl, flipping the cape and skirt up to give him a good look at my ass. When I came back to face him I asked;

"So you want to be bad with me baby?"

"Okay." He all but gasped out.

Taking his hand, I pulled his arm around my waist and took him over to the bar to get his ticket. The price of the ticket went to the club, and whatever I got upstairs was mine. Once he paid I took his hand and led him upstairs towards my room. As I passed Rick I looked longingly at him, hoping that if he saw me with someone he would call me over and give me a bag. He was busy watching another girl giving a lap dance and I let out a sigh of resignation, oh how I hated to do this without something to calm my nerves.

As we entered my room I flipped the switch that lit the bulb over the door so the bouncers knew I had someone in there. When I closed the door I glanced at the chain next to it to make sure it hadn't gotten stuck in the door. Turning to face the guy I smiled at him;

"So baby, how bad you gonna let me be?"

"I... well I only have fifty."

"Okay honey then my pretty red lips it is."

He stood there looking nervously around, and I put my hand out.

"Oh yeah sure."

Reaching into his pocket he counted out five tens and started to hand them to me. Just before I closed my hand on the money he seemed to hesitate.

"Aww c'mon baby." I said softly as I licked my tongue slowly across my upper lip. "Let me make it all better.

He handed me the money, and after I put it on the table behind me, I removed the cape and pointed towards the couch. He walked over to it and looked around.

"Do I sit or stand?"

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,100 Followers