Siblings with Benefits Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,117 Followers

As Mark swirled his tongue faster and I drew my other leg up and, crossing them, forced Mark's face even deeper between my legs. As I felt the orgasm getting closer, I reached down and spread myself open. I moaned loudly as I felt Mark take my clit into his mouth.

"That's it! Suck it! Suck your sister's clit, Mark! Get her off right in your face, all over that smug face of yours! Prove that tongue's good for something besides whining. Oh oh..."

I gasped as I felt the orgasm beginning to race through me. I arched my back off the desk and pulled on the belt, pinning my brother's mouth against my dripping pussy.

"Oh, yes!" I whimpered, unable to control myself. "Oh right there! Faster!"

Not caring if Jim was somewhere in the office or not, I threw my head back and let out a long, loud wail of pleasure as the orgasm slammed through my body. I bucked my hips wildly into my brother's still moving tongue, crying out again as I felt my pussy convulse and gush into my brother's already soaking wet face. I wailed again as I continued to writhe and squirm on my brother's desk, greedily milking every ounce of pleasure that I could from the last orgasm my brother would ever give me. I released one last shuddering moan as the last wave of the orgasm flowed through me. I let my hips down and collapsed, gasping, onto the desk.

As I panted, I was aware of the sound of gasping and realized that the entire time I had been cumming, I had been pulling hard on the belt. Looking down between my legs, I saw Mark's glistening face turning red and his eyes starting to bulge. I let go of the belt and, sliding my legs off of his shoulders, let them drop and dangle off of the desk.

"Goddamn," I whispered.

I lay on the desk for another couple of minutes, waiting for my heart to stop pounding. After awhile, I realized that it wasn't going to. My heart wasn't pounding from exertion, but from nerves; it was time. Sitting up, I slid off the desk to stand in front of my brother, who was still panting. Taking his chin in my hand, I was going to tell him that it was time for his punishment, but, as I looked down, I once again found myself staring at that amazing cock straining against his now soaking wet underwear. I thought for a moment, then shrugged, I had already gone against my plan, so why not? Only fitting I take one more ride on that big beautiful cock.

"I came hard, little brother," I told him. "So know what? Fair is fair, so I'm going to be a hell of a lot better to you then you were to me and let you fuck me." I gave him a soft smile and gently touched his cheek. "Would you like that, Mark? Want your big sister to ride that nice hard cock?"

"Y...yes, oh yes," Mark said softly.

"Okay," I nodded. "But we'll have to see if you can, though, because see, this is where the Game comes in."

As Mark's eyes narrowed, I reached down, and, as he lifted his hips, tugged his boxers off of his hips and down to the floor.

"Damn," I said as I stared at his ten inch plus cock standing straight up from his lap.

Reaching down, I grabbed it and squeezed. Mark groaned as a shot of his sticky precum squirted out. Sliding my hand up, I rubbed my palm across the sensitive head, causing Mark's hips to twitch as he moaned loudly. Letting his cock go, I showed him my now sticky hand.

"Messy little puppy," I told him, then, placing my palm against his face, whispered, "Lick it off.

Mark obediently licked himself from my hand, causing my pussy to begin getting worked up again. Reaching up, I pulled the straps of the sundress down and, tugging the cups of my bra down, allowed my small, perky tits to pop out. Leaning forward, I pushed my right nipple into his mouth. Mark moaned as he eagerly sucked my tit into his mouth. I let him suck on it for a minute before removing it and replacing it with my other tit. I sighed contentedly and even began stroking Mark's hair as his tongue swirled around my hard, pink nipple. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, I was slipping, I had to do this now before I lost my nerve. I found myself wishing I had brought some coke up here, to give myself that last extra push.

As Mark continued to suck on my nipple, I reached down and tapped his thigh. Getting my meaning, Mark closed his legs together. Putting my right hand on his shoulder, I swung my leg over his so that I was straddling his hips and, grabbing his cock with my left, lowered myself until I felt the tip of his cock against my pussy. Mark whimpered as I let myself down a couple of inches, letting just the tip enter me.

I wiggled my hips back and forth, causing him to moan, "Oh, please?"

"Yeah, little brother?" I asked. "You ready for this?"

"Oh, yes," Mark gasped as I let myself down a little further. "Please let me have it, Megan."

"Well, how can I deny that?" I asked, then moaned myself as I let my weight go, impaling myself on my brother's cock.

I sat on his lap, enjoying the feeling of being completely full of my brother's hard flesh, then started raising and lowering myself with my legs. I sighed in pleasure as my brother's amazing cock slid in and out of my needy little pussy and began moving faster. Mark let his head fall back against the chair and closed his eyes. I frowned as I saw a slight smile on his face as he enjoyed his big sister riding him. No, this wouldn't do, it was time to end this once and for all. I stood up, sliding Mark's cock from inside of me and, as he opened his eyes, I walked around the chair to stand behind him.

"What are you..."

"I told you, Mark, we're going to play a game, "I answered as, bending down, I reached into my purse and brought out the ball gag I had stopped and bought on my way over. I straightened, and standing directly behind him, adjusted the strap so it would easily slide over his head. Taking a deep breath, I reached out and, running my fingers through Mark's thick black hair, grabbed it and pulled his head back. Not roughly, but enough so that he was looking up at me. Keeping the gag out of sight, I reached down and started caressing the side of his neck. Mark had taught me quite a bit of self defense, including the fact that there is a nerve cluster located just behind the ear. Putting my thumb behind his ear, I let the breath out and, as hard as I could, jammed it into the place behind his ear.

Mark screamed in pain, and, as his mouth opened I swung my hand up and jammed the ball into his mouth. Mark's head immediately snapped forward, which is what I wanted. I had been holding the strap, and Mark's moving forward had helped slide it over his head. I whipped it down the rest of the way and, as Mark bucked violently in the chair, yanked on the edge of the strap, tightening it as much as I could. I immediately stepped back as Mark screamed through the gag and desperately strained against the hand cuffs.

I stood there, my heart pounding as Mark thrashed wildly in the chair, all the while trying to scream. I put my head down and told myself that this was for the best. Leaning forward, I grabbed Mark's hair to hold his head still and began whispering in his ear.

"Are you still making noise you little rat?" I asked. "Go ahead, keep trying to scream, no one will hear you, Mark, I'm tired of hearing you, and so is everyone else, you noisy little rat." Mark threw himself backwards into the chair so hard it banged into me, almost knocking me over. Grabbing the belt, I pulled it hard once, again bracing my knee against the seat. Mark struggled for another minute before stopping; the screaming through the gag had changed to a gurgling as the belt choked him. Another moment and I felt his body slump as he stopped struggling. I let up on the belt, but kept it in my hand, just in case.

"Oh, come on, Mark," I said, speaking in his ear again. "Did you really think you were off the hook? I whip you a few times, then we were going to fuck, and it would all be okay?"

Mark moaned into the gag, I felt my resolve slip as the sound was nothing short of pathetic. Closing my eyes, I envisioned the pain he had caused me last night. Opening them, I continued.

"You hurt me the way I was hurt as a girl, Mark, the one thing that I had always been afraid of, to the point I didn't even trust guys, it was part of why I seduced you in the first place, because you loved me, and I knew you would never hurt me." I paused. "Guess I was wrong, wasn't I?"

Mark leaned his head forward and suddenly threw it back. I moved at the last second, barely avoiding the back of his head catching me in the face.

"Oh, that was not nice, little brother!" I snapped, then slapped him hard in the back of the head. "Now stay still and shut up, because if you play along, I'll take the damn thing off, you want that right?"

Mark nodded and whimpered through the gag again.

"Anyway, where was I?" I tapped my finger on his shoulder as if I couldn't remember. "Oh, yes, what you did to me, so I had to get even, Mark, I mean 'an eye for an eye,' isn't that right, little brother?"

Mark's response was to let his head fall forward and begin to sob through the gag. I shook my head. Definitely could have used some more coke.

"So you raped me the way Frank did, and now I'll keep you quite the way Max did. I mean, that's fair, right?"

Mark continued to sob and, leaning over, I put my arms around his shoulders, hugging him. I could feel his entire body trembling and fought back another wave of pity.

"But see, I'm going to give you something you didn't give me last night, Mark, I'm going to give you a chance."

I walked back around to face him. Mark had his head down, but when I came around, he looked up at me. Facing him was a mistake, Mark's eyes were wide with fear, and there tears flowing down his cheeks. His eyes met mine, and he whimpered against the gag, I didn't have to hear it to know it was the word 'please.' I shook my head sadly and he started to sob again. Once again, locking onto the emotions of last night, I reached out and, grabbing both of his cheeks, held his head still.

"Listen to me, Mark, I..." I stopped as Mark yanked his head from my hands, and kicking out, caught me in the hip.

I staggered backwards, then watched as, kicking out with both legs this time, Mark caught the desk with his feet and succeeded in getting the chair to begin to fall backwards. Lunging forward, I grabbed the belt and kept the chair up by yanking him forward. As the chair settled back onto the floor, I reared back and slapped Mark hard in the face.

"Stop it!" I yelled in his face. "I swear, Mark, if you don't stop, I will leave you here! Leave you here all night like this! You want that?"

Mark's eyes widened in terror and he vigorously shook his head.

"Okay," I said softly.

Leaning forward again, I took his face in my hands, but this time, gently.

"I'm sorry I hit you, but I'm trying to give you your chance, okay?"

Mark whimpered but nodded.

"Okay, see, Max used to let you out of that closet whenever he felt like it, but I'll make a deal with you, little brother, an easy one."

At the mention of Max, Mark moaned into the gag and began crying harder. Taking my eyes from his face, I spoke.

"See, little brother, all I wanted was for you to fuck me last night, just spend some time with your fucked up sister, and that would have been that, but you not only turned me down, but you ended up hurting me, so, tell you what, you give me what I want, and I'll take that nasty gag out of your mouth and let you go."

Mark stared at me as if I were crazy and I smiled at him.

"That's right, Mark, you give me a nice ride on that beautiful cock, and it's all over. Not a bad deal, no? You get let go and get to fuck your sister!" I leaned forward and kissed his cheek."So what do you say, Mark?" I laughed coldly. "Oh, that's right, you can't say anything, can you?"

Mark whimpered.

"Oh, quit your whining," I told him. "Don't you always brag that you could fuck anyone anywhere? Get hard at will, fuck in front of an audience?" I shrugged. "So let's see it, little brother, let's see how good you are."

I went to straddle him but, looking down, made a disgusted sound.

"Oh this just isn't good, Mark! You're not even hard anymore!"

I reached down and, after giving his flaccid cock a squeeze, shook my head sadly.

"Wow, over before it started." I started to pull the straps of my dress up. "Well, I guess your secretary will..."

I stopped as Mark threw his head back and let out a wail of fear against the gag. I placed my hand against his chest and could feel his heart pounding fast and hard.

"Hey, okay." I said. "Tell you what, Mark, once again, I will be nicer to you then you were to me, I'll give you some help, how's that?"Bending over, I took Mark's soft cock into my mouth and started sucking on it. Mark whimpered and I continued to suck until I noticed he wasn't getting any harder. Looking up, I said, "Now you don't even like my mouth? Damn, Mark, I'm trying to help here, I really am." I sighed. "I guess that's it."

Mark screamed again and shook his head. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Okay, one more chance, little brother, you get hard for your big sister, and it'll be okay. But this is your last chance, got it?"

Without waiting for a response, I went back to his cock. Grabbing it, I gave it several hard pumps before putting it in my mouth again. I held it there, swirling my tongue around the head and felt Mark's body tense up. I felt his cock twitch in my mouth and started sucking it slowly. Mark whimpered and his hips began to rock. His cock began to swell, and I increased the speed of my sucking.

"Hmm-mmm," I moaned encouragingly as I felt him growing even harder.

Mark was breathing hard, and I could feel his legs trembling beneath my hands as I continued to blow him. Mark braced his feet on the floor and pushed up, shoving his cock deeper into my mouth. Using my left hand, I grabbed the base of his shaft and started stroking it, jerking him off into my mouth as I continued to suck on him. Mark moaned into the gag, and I moaned, as well, as I felt his cock harden in my mouth. I could feel my pussy begin to drip as I felt my brother's entire body straining, willing himself to an erection. I began bobbing my head even faster. Mark's cock was now completely hard, and I allowed myself the guilty pleasure of sucking on it some more, getting one last good taste of my brother's hard flesh.

I sucked once more, so hard that when I released his cock from my mouth, there was a loud, wet sucking sound.

"That's a boy!" I said and, still squeezing his cock, swung my leg over his hips.

I guided him to me and groaned as I let myself go, driving his cock deep inside of me. As soon as I had Mark started trying to buck his hips, but I stopped him by standing up until his cock was barely inside of me. Mark whimpered and shook his head.

"Hey, what's the hurry?" I asked. "What? A girl can't take a nice, slow ride on her brother's cock?"

Mark uttered something that I'm sure was the word 'please' again, and I felt his cock start to go soft again. Squeezing it hard, I slipped him back inside of me and started riding him faster. Mark moaned and I did, as well, as I felt him regain his full erection. Once he was hard again, I slowed up and started sliding my hips across his, enjoying his huge thick cock filling my pussy. Mark let out a pathetic moan as I slowed down. Taking his face in my hands, I held it still so that he was looking into my eyes.

"Shhh," I cooed. "Just relax, little brother, just relax and enjoy your sister's pussy." I paused to kiss his cheek. "It used to be your favorite, no?"

Mark nodded in agreement and closed his eyes as he pushed himself to continue to fuck me. I leaned forward and rested my head on his shoulder as I continued to slowly grind my pussy into him. Mark was breathing hard in my ear, and I could feel him trembling against me. He was making soft whimpering noises that were a cross between fear and pleasure. Despite all that, I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and, closing my eyes, pretended that things were different, that Mark wanted to be with me. I envisioned us at one of the cute little bed and breakfasts we used to go to when were younger and would go away for the weekends to get away from friends and family and enjoy are forbidden passion.

I moaned and started raising myself up and down, riding Mark harder and faster. Even as I moaned in pleasure, as I drove myself on and off of my brother's huge dick, I could feel myself getting emotional, how had it come to this? Why couldn't we have always been together like we were back then? Mark whimpered in my ear, and it broke the spell; we could never be because of things like this. Somehow, someway, I always caused those around me pain. Pushing back the tears, I sat straight up on Mark's lap and, leaning back, grabbed the edge of the desk with my hands. Bringing my legs up one at a time, I braced my feet on Mark's thighs and started bucking my hips harder.

Mark groaned into the gag, and started bucking his own hips into me. I stopped moving mine and held myself up letting my brother drive his cock into me. Mark whimpered again and he started fucking me even harder. He was covered in sweat and every muscle in his body was taut as he strained desperately to cum.

"Oh, yes!" I cried as, matching my brother's rhythm, I began slamming myself down into his thrusts.

Mark was groaning and his legs were shaking badly. Realizing that he probably couldn't cum at this angle, even in the best of situations, I dropped my legs down and stood up. Mark let out a loud cry against the gag, as he thought I was toying with him.

"It's okay, little brother, I'm going to make it easier," I whispered as I once again straddled him.

I guided him into me, then began riding him furiously. Mark released a long groan as I slammed myself up and down as fast as I could. I was drawing his cock almost all the way out before driving myself back down onto him. Mark's breath was coming in sharp gasps and, after several savage thrusts with his hips, he let out a long whimper and his cock exploded inside of me.

"Ohhh," I moaned as I began to rock back and forth on my brother's lap.

Mark was gasping and groaning as, each time I pushed his cock deep inside of me, he received another long, hot spurt of cum. I sighed in pleasure as my brother painted the inside of his sister's pussy. Mark whimpered softly, and his body twitched as he stopped moving his hips. I tightened my pussy around his cock, and Mark whimpered again as I milked a couple more drops from his spent cock.

"Oh, that's it, baby," I whispered. "You give your big sister every drop."

Mark moaned and I felt his body go limp, slumping into the chair. I started to get off of him, but instead, impulsively hugged him to me. Cradling his head to my chest, I held him tightly, my arms wrapped around his shoulders. I rested my head on top of his and allowed myself another few moments of closeness to the man who should have been my everything, but, through a cruel twist of fate, was the one man I could never have. Mark remained still for a moment, then started struggling against me.

"Shhh," I cooed to him. "Just stay there and let your sister hold you one more time, little brother." I sighed as I absently began stoking his hair. "I'm sorry our last time had to be like this, Mark. It wasn't supposed to be. This should have been over last night, but you went ahead and hurt me."

Leaning back, I looked down into his bulging, frightened eyes and shook my head sadly.

"Then, because you're better than I deserved, you felt bad that you did." I grunted disgustedly. "Really made things harder than they should have been."

Leaning over, I kissed Mark on the forehead and, getting up, pulled my bra up and began to fix the straps of my dress. Mark shouted against the gag and started struggling against the chair again. I looked once more into his tear-filled eyes and, summoning up my nerve, smiled coldly at him.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,117 Followers