Siblings with Benefits Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,263 Followers

"Sorry, Mark, you didn't stop for me, even when I used the word, so guess what?" I reached out and touched his cheek. "Payback's a bitch."

I turned away from him and winced as he began screaming into the gag. Keeping my back to him, I picked my purse up and, bending over, slipped my sandals back on. I walked around to the other side of the desk and, on a whim, reached down and picked his pants up. Reaching into the back pocket, I took out his wallet and, opening it, removed the cash he had in it. Turning to see him staring at me, I held up the money.

"Thanks Mark!"

Tucking the money into my bra, I began to leave, then, remembering the final touch, walked over to the window that overlooked downtown Providence. It was now dark out and, after pulling the blind down, I walked over to the door. I heard Mark start to sob behind me and turned to look at him one last time. As he saw me looking, he began to shake his head wildly back and forth, pleading with his eyes for me to let him go. I shrugged and shook my head at him. Mark threw his head back and let out a loud wail behind the gag. I noticed he wasn't even fighting anymore, just crying. I opened the door and backing out of it, stopped.

"So, Mark, I have one last question for you."

As I spoke, I reached out and put my hand on the light switch. Mark froze and, shaking his head, he let out the most pathetic whimper I had ever heard.

"So, little brother," I began, smiling grimly at him. "Who's broken now?"

As Mark wailed in terror, I shut the light off and closed the door behind me, plunging the room into the darkness that had terrified my brother since he was a child. As I hurriedly walked down the corridor, trying to ignore the muffled screams behind me, I whispered, "Goodbye, my beautiful, little brother, I really did love you."

A half hour later, I was doing eighty down ninety-five south, trying to put as much distance between myself and Rhode Island as I could, as quickly as I could. As I crossed the state line into Connecticut, I slowed down and, reaching under the seat, pulled out the bottle of Captain Morgan. I took the last few swallows, then, after tossing the bottle into the back seat, picked up my cell phone. I dialed the main number to Mark's firm, then, after listening to the directory, dialed Jim Howard's extension. I almost hung up, thinking he had left when he answered.

"This is Jim."

"Hey, Jim" I replied, keeping my voice deliberately low. "I think you have a problem."

"Excuse me?" Jim asked.

"Well, you don't, but there's a disturbance in your firm."

"Who is this?"

"Never mind who this is, you need to go down and check on Mr. Phillips. I think he could use some help."

"Help?" Jim repeated. "What is this, a joke?"

"No, Jim, Mark's in trouble, it seems as if," I giggled into the phone. "It seems as if he's gotten himself into quite a bind. Bye now."

Without waiting for a reply, I hung up the phone. I went to put it away, then, looking at it, changed my mind. Rolling down the window, I tossed the phone out onto the highway. I rolled the window back up, then, after turning up the radio, pushed my foot down on the gas and laughed delightedly.

After years of struggle and heartache, I was finally free.

*

Authors note: Next up Dark Days Part Three. As always votes, comments and feedback appreciated. Three chapters left. Thank you for reading Lovecraft68